Reviews of Wyndham Cypress Palms 3 stars

5324 Fairfield Lake Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#58 of 304 hotels in Kissimmee

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Having a kitchen with all the modern appliance.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Each day being contacted about coming to meeting regarding purchasing timeshare.

Having a kitchen with all the modern appliance. Tv's in the bedrooms and living room.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I loved the location It was very close to all the Disney...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I can’t say there isn’t anything I really didn’t like about the property everything was so fantastic definitely will book with them again

I loved the location It was very close to all the Disney parks and plenty of restaurants located all around the resort the room was excellent it was the size of a small apartment I love the fact that it had two separate bedroom even though it was labeled as a one bedroom the kitchen was just big enough to do what we needed to do and the bonus was that it came with a washer and dryer

The unit we booked came with everything as per reservation.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The twice a day calls to buy into the timeshare was a bit overwhelming and took away from our "relax on vavation" mood. No one wants to be bothered into making a financial commitment they are not ready for. This would be the only reason why I would consider not returning to this property.

The unit we booked came with everything as per reservation. Perfect for our group of 5

Peace n quiet
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I didnt like that theres no breakfast. All they had was breakfast on tues and it was sweet stuff. And cold cereal. They need a buffet pronto cuz thats all this hotel is missing.

Loved the peace and quiet. Loved pools and activities. The staff were awesome. And our room was the best. 5 stars for this hotel except that their no breakfast

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

I've been in better.....very disappointed.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I was intoduced to Ghost Ants. When you pay that kind of money huou shouldn't have to deal with bugs or anything else. The property shoul be treated on a regular basis. I reported it several times.

I liked the location and the place was decorated nice. It was clean.

I loved everything about my stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I can think about is that we had to call front desk when we wanted to use the bbq for someone to come and start it for us and it could take up to 45 min before they would come. The other thing I would say is that at first i had a room the first floor and it was raining really hard and a lot of water came into our room and a lot more in my dad’s room but they moves us to another room very fast.

I loved everything about my stay! Staff very friendly and nice. The property was clean and very nice. Bed was super comfortable. Everytime we needed something they responded very fast. So close to disney it made our vacation amazing. If ever i go back to that area I will definitely be staying there.

Me and My family enjoy ourselves.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

next door neighbor putting their trash on side of my door, I would not mine if were in front of their. because every morning before I leave we take our garbage to trash room

Me and My family enjoy ourselves. I did the tour of time share. I Love the resort in Disney. Hope one day to purchase vacation packages.

Sales Pitch!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were presented with a seminar for the following morning, which turned out to be a HIGH PRESSURE SALE to buy into there company We were lured in on a premise we would recive a Free stay and it cost me 20.00$ which would be returned. Ha we recivrd neither a stay nir my 20.00$ back. So when aproached decline the offer, its a investment scam even used my wife as leverage " you are denying her the vacations she deserves " and you will have some heritage money comming soon " this was unacceptable. So again if it's too good to be true. However the room and staff short of sales men and women were Outstanding.

Location, Hotel Staff and accommodations were above average.

Facilities were very nice although our room was a little dirty albeit comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Upon arrival, we got sent to the wrong room, which already had someone else's stuff in it! It was pouring down rain and I had my two young children and my aging parents with me trekking in the downpour. Instead of someone bringing up I key to the right room I instead had to walk down through the rain and get a new key for the right room. It also took way too long whenever we requested items to be brought up to the room.

The pools were excellent although sometimes not all that clean of debris. The activities at the facility are fun such as the chess board and the nearby restaurants.

It was Good for the most part it’s a 4 Star Resort in our opinion
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The cleanliness of the hotel needs to be worked on a bit. They charge a cleaning fee it’s 25.00 everyday for them to do a small tidy up they call it. And 56.00 everyday to do a deep clean of the room. I never heard such a thing. That was the only thing we didn’t like. And when you did have them clean they didn’t actually clean the room it was still dirty and the housekeeping didn’t do much.

It was very nice and beautiful pool and staff was very nice and professional the pool was awesome and the grounds and property was well kept and beautiful and the room was very nice and modern and huge.

We really enjoyed the property upon checking in the staff...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Jose and a couple others attitude

We really enjoyed the property upon checking in the staff was so welcoming. The only problem we had was the young lady said apron checking out my deposit would be put back on my card. Some time later I call back to see why it hadn’t been put back and I was given the run around and this one man was very rude his name was Jose. It really made a wonderful trip go bad.

Great location, it offers all you need for a long-stay holiday
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We forgot an expensive garment in the cupboard. We phoned the place 1/2 hour after we left and we were told they will keep it safe until we can collect it 7 days later. We could not turn around due to go look for it ourselves due to our schedule to catch another flight. We knew no one has been in our room yet so the garment was still there. We went back a week later to discover no one went to go look for it and it was gone/stolen. Was not happy at all!

Excellent location, it has all you need and more for a great long-stay holiday.

Great location, nothing more.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Noisy elevator, outdated appliances and thin walls. Room maintenance took a long time to fix my fridge, which was broken. Nice shower and comfortable beds. They are desperate trying to push time sharing talk, but it doesn't worth your time.

Location is great.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very noisy- could hear neighbors just talking, traffic, and wyndham would begin outside yard work very early in the morning. No one was at the desk when we arrived to check in or when we stopped by to ask a question. The cleaning lady came to our door 3x before the 10am check out time trying to rush us out earlier.

Location. Design of the condo was very nice.

Fantastic!!

Really no complaints.

Everything was clean and comfortable. Wonderful little kitchen that really met our needs. 15-20 min away from all the parks that we went to so very convenient. I would stay here again!!

My family and I LOVED our stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

My family and I LOVED our stay. We are planning on going back in two weeks and staying there again. The room was updated, extremely clean and a great value. Felt like a home away from home. The staff was super nice. We were treated with a margarita upon arrival. If you’re looking for a place to relax and rest after a long day at the parks, this the place to stay.

Qonderfull place

No complains

Great pool,room very clean and spacious,very comfortable beds ,and pillows !!! The best, will deffenatly com back. Area sorrunding ,all you need , restaurants , all in one place

When told to get a parking pass I was sneakily roped into...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

When told to get a parking pass I was sneakily roped into hearing about signing up for a timeshare. This was after the staff said “where is your daddy?” To my 6 year old daughter whose father walked out on us when she was a baby and she hasn’t seen him since. It made her cry and was extremely inappropriate and unprofessional. I absolutely loved the facilities here, but that single interaction with that inappropriate staff was enough to make me not want to stay there again. It IS possible for a single mother to take her child on vacation alone...stereotypes should not be placed.

The floors & stovetop were dirty.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The floors & stovetop were dirty... and someone entered to my department and stole my beach bag... I called to front desk ... they only said “we will tell to security”, no apologize for the incident .

Not horrible, but won't go back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The unit in size was acceptable, but small. The floors were filthy - 2 treks across the room, bottom of feet were very dirty. Couch for sitting not comfortable. Mirrors & windows not clean. I had 2 handicap people with me, & had requested walk in shower. They said they had none. They did move me to bottom floor. My other family members (owners) had top floor unit WITH a walk in shower!??? Elevator in there building out many hours 3 of our 5 days there, so we couldn't go to (owners) unit because of handicap & stairs. I think ADA offices should take a look. The cleaning staff have a tendency to yell back and forth to each other while cleaning, so very disturbing if one is trying to sleep. This was a daily occurance.

Bed on couch was comfortable. The bedroom bed was also very comfortable. No bugs! Nice staff both at desk and grounds.

The pool and outside areas were kept really well and the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen area in our condo was tiny, much smaller than advertised so hard to cook there. We were also next to the lift which was noisy all the time, but the resort was full so couldn't move us

The pool and outside areas were kept really well and the pool was lovely and warm

Spacious and grounds well kept.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Trash bins so far away. Elevator had to locate... maybe more signs outside pointing you in the right direction, instead of having to enter in the breezeway to search for signage.

Spacious and grounds well kept. Friendly customer service

Wonderful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I can't think of anything. I enjoyed myself, that i wanted two more stay. Oh, i didnt like that we wanted to stay longer and there was no vacancies.

I felt more like home than a hotel. I give it 4 to five stars. The suite was clean, that was a big plus on my book be cause I hand an infant and a six year old. I wasn't afraid to put them in the tub and play on the floor.

Good enough for the value.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The property didn’t wow me especially coming in. Reservation and the front desk aren’t very accommodating if you book outside of the resort for extended stays. Location has very heavy traffic so always allocate time for that.

The space of the 1bd was perfect for family of 3.

Good except for timeshare presentation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The timeshare presentation. They are liars.. They say it takes 90 minutes but it you will really be there for almost 3 hours. The free week stay they are offering in not worth being belittled when you tell them you are not buying.

Property is ok
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Check in time is too late .in the information that i received i can check in at 4 pm we arrived 5 minutes before 4 pm and the room is not available we have to wait 1 1/2 hour , then i didn't know that it is a time share so after you check in they will tell you to go to the other counter to get a parking ticket and will try to convince you to attend to their presentation,

Property is ok

The room was great
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A staff member named Diana was soooo nasty and rude since before I got there she was horrible they didn’t check me in till almost 6 mind you I got there around 3 and check in was at 4 I was the last person to check in and they didn’t do anything for having me wait soooo long but give me additude

The room was great

Overall stay was pleasant and i would definately stay again!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room we stayed in was very nice but the floor and bathroom was a bit dirty. The floors left black on our socks and bare feet. Other than that the place was great!

I liked the room we stayed in and the extra conveniences such as dishes, coffee pot, stove etc. were great. The pool is small but very relaxing and the property and outdoor area is beautiful and very clean. The texting system set up for requested items such as fresh towels, laundry soap etc. is awesome and the staff was quick to deliver whatever we requested.

Pleasant place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Pleasant place to stay. Liked the layout for privacy, even though the standard one bedroom is small when the sleep sofa is open. Quiet- never any sound from others, kitchen was very suitable. Staff is great!

Great vacation, would stay here again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The time share schpeal was way too long. Washer and dryer were noisy and bangy.

So clean! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our 1 bedroom apartment had great appliances and plenty of room. Pool was warm, but not too warm. Big, comfy bed, ice cold A/C, and not bad tv channels. We felt safe at this property.

I loved the washer/dryer in room, location and also...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed for 6 days and I had to call and request clean towels and toilet paper I feel this should be provided daily without the need to have to call to get clean or more items.

I loved the washer/dryer in room, location and also activities offered at property.

Fabulous!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I can't say enough good about this resort, location, grounds, rooms, staff - everything is wonderful. We have been here 4 times and will continue to go - one of our favorite places.

Very disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The 1 bedroom apartment is not as it's shown in photos. It's old and very small. We were very upset about it. We've explained to the manager and he was not helpful and very rude. Kept saying we were not in a hotel and it is what it is.

Relaxing :D break from our Snowy northern home !!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Comfy Bed, Kitchen had a dishwasher! too, Washer/Dryer sure was handy. Loved all the wildlife around the site, even saw a small alligator one day. 2 pools, patios, lounge areas with lovely gardens.

Compact, fully equipped condo for less than the price of a...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

On our arrival, the clerk could not find our reservation or the fact that through Booking.com that we had paid for 1 night in advance. We were able to show them the proof of our payment and the next day , the manager cleared it up with your company. Luckily, there was room at the Wyndham when we arrived.

Compact, fully equipped condo for less than the price of a hotel room.

Customer service was excellent, but the booking was entered...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Customer service was excellent, but the booking was entered under the wrong name and the hotel staff could not find it, no fault of the hotel. They spent 45 minutes trying to help me, and eventually found it booked under my middle name.

Nice place but avoid the 1 bedroom suite if you have more than two in your party.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The 1 Bedroom unit was smaller than showed on the Booking.com photos. Dining table for 2 only , poor layout of suite , no view, kitchen too small with very little counter space , very frustrating to use.

The facilities were impressive with an activity center that had games , free food , coffee and polite helpful staff . Landscape around resort was impressive, lots of shrubs , palm trees.

We wont be back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room. Very dark and dingy. Not what we had expected and not what we were told we would get and even when we told them nothing was done.

The washer and dryer

The staff around the resort are amazing !
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The ledger the receptionist showed us when we were inquiring about our bill. Was not detailed and showed a positive number like we still owed monies. The manager came and printed a detailed report for us showing the proper numbers with a negative.

Dreadful couldn’t wait to leave
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Paid $190 per night and didn’t even get room serviced. Dark depressing dated accom. Large noisy air-con units outside bedroom that kept us awake all night. Nice lake but surrounded on other side by commercial units. Our room was small with cheap laminate flooring throughout with not even a rug to soften things. Thankfully moved out after 2 nights to much better (and less expensive)resort.

Popcorn pack in room

OK but!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Small living area. Poor lighting. Parking was atrocious. Had to park at clubhouse 5 of 7 nights. Elevators located in inconvenient areas, had to walk half way around the building to get the use of it.

Location was decent.

Hidden fees
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They told me on check in that i owwd taxes on the amount i paid. I asked for a statemwnt but they would never give it to me. I am srill requesting. They gave me one with a zero balance after several phone calls but never the one where they charged me. I think rhere are hidden fees and i am goinf ro get to thw bottom of it.

It was comfortable

Celebrating son birthday & had a great time in Orlando
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Having to give money for parking decal & signing up for a timeshare meeting & only to find out that it had nothing to do with Wyndham

Room was better than expected

Great check in, nice grounds, excellent location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Would’ve liked a little more space in the living room/kitchen area. We used the sofa bed and could barely walk in the room having to move some furniture and place one of the chairs in the hall.

Great check in, nice grounds, excellent location.

Beautiful place to stay. Perfect for two people.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our toilet ran constantly, which made the shower pressure horrible. Shower was burning hot then freezing. Very bad urine smell in laundry /hallway area.

Just right for two. Kitchen and washer/dryer a plus. Herb garden was nice. Very clean. Nice staff.

Bed was extremely comfortable, kitchen was nice and lots of...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

If both showers were being used, there would be hardly any water pressure and the water would be cold. There were a lot of spiders, EVERYWHERE! You couldn’t open the door without a spider being in your doorway.

Bed was extremely comfortable, kitchen was nice and lots of space.

We arrived very late due to car trouble.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We arrived very late due to car trouble. When we finally did get there, the staff was very friendly and the unit was clean and comfy (especially after being on the road for about 13 hours). The whole purpose of the trip was to visit the parks, so the location was great! There also were several grocery stores nearby so we didn’t have to spend as much on food in the parks.

Thoroughly enjoyable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Loud cleaning staff calling to each other across the parking lot before 8 in the morning. Very thin walls between units so that we could hear everything. Room didn't get any sun so had to have lights on all day.

Size of the unit and that there was a balcony where we could sit out. Loved the pool!

5 day Beacation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The very loud noise every day in the unit above from 7am to 6pm could not rest or sleep late

Close to restaurant's and easy to get around without getting lost

It was a nice property to walk around
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room I booked and was pictured online was not the room I recieved. Also, it was some pressure with attending a time share presentation. And there is a seperate hold placed on your account even after paying for the room upfront at check-in. That hold lasted my entire stay and the week to follow.

The property was clean and quiet.

great ,amazing , hope all is well in Florida and all the people are safe from hurricane irma
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was amazing close to everything, friendly and helpful staff we had to cut our vacation early cause of hurricance irma they were very understanding to our needs since we drove 2 days to get there and we were under evacuation in florida they even refunded a portion of our money

It was excellent beside experience with front desk person at check out who refuse to give me receipt
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I did not like was I requested a receipt of my stay at the end and the front desk person refused to give me a receipt. That I did not like. That was the only thing that left a sour taste in my mouth. Overall everything else was perfect.

I liked the peace, quiet, and tranquil environment. Everyone is respectful of his neighbor.

If u want to have a good hotel get in here its so comfortable.and the prices good
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Don't have anything bad to say.we expend really good time!

Tha nstalations Was amazing! Pretty rooms with kitchen a king bed so confortable and the sofabed too have good mattress both lol.location close to disney parks less tan 15 mins each one,if we come back to disney world we come back here really good experience at this hotel..good prices for the one that i pay was a kingsize bed with sofabed,kitchen

Tucked away hotel on the 192
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Check-in at 4-00 pm and check-out at 10-00 am means I paid for 2 nights but actually only get 1 day there

Good pool with plenty of activities laid on. Clean rooms Comfortable bed Washing machine/Dryer useful

The housekeeping staff was great thanks for the candy guy
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't have a complete full kitchen that I did requireI know I travel with kids and that's why I wanted to cook and feel a little more comfortable!

I like that everything was nice and clean the flow the towel and thank you

Good stay, sheets need to be changed more often.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed sheets were not changed during a 5 night stay. I think that after a 3-4 day stay they should be changed by staff. Only Platinum and Gold Members sheets are changed. This is unfair because we are all paying for service.

Exceptional, close to attractions, clean and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Check out time was 10:00am but housekeeping was very rude, from 8:30am banging on the door and ringing bell to no end. WIFI is not at all free, they give you a complementary access at very low speed and they want you to buy faster speeds. That for me is just misleading when they say free wifi. They should state that slow speeds are complementary.

My overall experience was great, place is clean and near shopping malls and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Great place for a family to stay

Everything was good

I've stayed there before and I will stay there again, I really love this resort......if you can't get around they have things to do onsite.

Fantastic resort
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

For those who do not look into the hotel prior to booking there is a $125.00 deposit which you will get back after you check out provided the room is and its contents are in the same condition as when you arrived.

This resort was fantastic! The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend it to those traveling to the area.

Lovely, convenient and well maintained property. Highly recommend and will definitely stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No private balcony on our 5th floor one bedroom apartment. Cleaning and change of towels and linens only on the 8th day. Would have preferred once weekly. No newspaper provided.

Very convenient location near Disney, Universal, Old Town and Outlet stores. Several restaurants within walking distance. Many on-site activities for adults and children. Great pool areas, clean and well kept. Several large barbecue grills which were conveniently located and well maintained. Apartment was well stocked and there was an elevator to our 5th floor apartment.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

I loved the location to walk for dining-not too far!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathtub/shower drain clogged. A stabbing at near by hotel .....sad!!

I loved the location to walk for dining-not too far!! Close to many opportunities-Disney, Sea World, Universal, shopping, etc!! If you are just staying at resort, fun things schedule during the day.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Very disappointing.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Did not like spending 25 days in that small triangle room. Very disappointed in the room for the price we paid. Couch is not comfortable to sit on. No counter space. No light over sink.

Enjoyed the staff, very friendly. Bedroom was good size and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

I would stay at a Wyndham Resort again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was humid and damp. We had a long walk to the pools from our room.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were stocked with everything we needed plus some extras. The Activities Centre offered lots of great programs for children and a fun place for families to spend time. The location was perfect - tucked back from the busy street, but close enough to walk to restaurants.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

On check in hotel had not received notice of our reservation...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

On check in hotel had not received notice of our reservation from booking.com. Spent a stressful hour on the phone sorting it out. Would have been messed if they had no availability.

Very disappointed
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Unit set up for 4 people, only 3 dinning chairs, not enough room on table for 3 plates, only 1 couch to accommodate 4 people watching tv, unit VERY dark. Floors were FILTHY, they should offer disposable slippers to keep your feet from getting BLACK. Unit laid out very poorly. I understand it's a non-smoking unit, but no outside areas with ashtrays for us smokers. Cigarette butts all over the grounds. Would never recommend 1st floor or smallest units.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Only worth getting when on Sale
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Had to call housekeeping because bed sheets were dirty, bathtub had footprints, and toilet was not clean. Was told it was maintenance but that shouldn't matter

Fully equipped

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

The fact that there was an additional charge on our Credit...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fact that there was an additional charge on our Credit Card after we returned home which we expect to be returned. We were not informed of any hidden charges..

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

THE BED & PILLOWS WERE VERY COMFORTABLE.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

BATHROOM WAS SMALL, FREEZER DID NOT GET COLD ENOUGH TO KEEP ICE CREAM FROZEN. MADE A REQUEST FOR BATH TOWELS AND TOILET PAPER, RECIEVED TWO BATH TOWELS FOR TWO MORE NITES OF STAY FOR TWO PEOPLE AND NO TOILET PAPER. FOUND A PAIR OF USED WOMENS UNDERWEAR IN CORNER OF CLOSET BEHIND THE EXTRA LINENS BAG.

THE BED & PILLOWS WERE VERY COMFORTABLE. MINI KITCHEN HAD THE BASIC NECESSITITES NEEDED. WAS NICE TO HAVE A WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Roomy
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Seems to need a bit more insulation to prevent hearing everything in adjoining room .... but turning the fan on on the ac drowned it out for sleep !

Roomy Clean Very friendly staff at checkin

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Not really as great as it sounds.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Floors were not swept and scrubbed, and carpets not vacuumed. This, however was corrected. Was not informed that this was a timeshare, and we're badgered to attend marketing meeting. No daily maid service. That was extra. They would, however, give you clean towels at no charge. Also, bathroom very small. Could hardly turn around in it.

Liked the fact that there was washer and dryer. Some of the staff were very nice. Others, not so much.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

HEADS UP: 1 BEDROOM ROOM FACES A CORRIDOR
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Booking site has only the STANDARD ROOMS to offer and all units faces a corridor, you don't have a decent outside view in any window. This information is not clear during the booking process. The layout of the STANDARD 1 BEDROOM is very odd, it is impossible to open the shades without people looking inside your room. We asked about another rooms at the property and it has 1 BEDROOM DELUXE ROOM with good views and balcony, good layout and are really better option. If you don't want people passing by and looking into your kitchen or room, in any floor, book the DELUXE room (not available on Booking). Cleanliness is another point, you receive 1 cleaning service only when staying more than 8 nights, otherwise, you should pay for any cleaning you may need. The apartment floor was not clean, our feet get dirty when walking without a shoe. Towels and other supplies were available upon request. We didn't like the layout of the 1 BEDROOM STANDARD ROOM (this one Booking offers), clean services were poor and we WILL NOT stay again.

The general areas of the condo are well preserved, beautiful landscape, lake and pools. The apartment has a complete kitchen, washer, dryer machines. Good to know that the property has also a DELUXE 1 BEDROOM, not only the STANDARD room - the only option Booking has to offer.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Would not go again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No room service ...I stayed there for 6 days ...imagine no room service for 6 days ...check out time 10am...horrible. Picture on the site showed bigger rooms and actually it turned out much smaller. Very very old and outdated property. My whole holiday experience was ruined

Location was ok

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Our stay here was amazing:)
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The shower head wasnt the best. It sprayed unevenly.

The bed was nice, and the kitchen had lots of supplies and a full size fridge. The room we had was very nice and very roomy. I would definitely stay here again

Amazing deal for the location and date!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No breakfast and not enough parking near our building.

The room and grounds were beautiful, staff was AMAZING!! We left Palm Hotel and Villas extremely angry && not to mention eaten alive by bedbugs to be welcomed in the middle of the night by an amazing staff who ushered us into a beautiful, huge king sized suite that turned our whole trip around to make it OUTSTANDING!