2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area

Reviews of Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1850 B Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830, United States of America

#280 of 491 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 15, 2019

I liked the fact that i got there earlier than the check in...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The motel look for the rooms is not the best

I liked the fact that i got there earlier than the check in time and i got my room right away. That was very nice.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Location, Location, Location

Nothing I didn't like.

Service throughout stay was terrific and pleasant. All staff encountered were great. Facilities were wonderful. Pool area great for adults and kids. Character breakfast was plentiful. Lots of time with characters. Location, Location, location. 10 minute walk to Disney Springs. 15-20 minute walk to McDonald's and grocery store. Buses available onsite to Disney Parks.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

Extremely disappointed in this hotel, hard to believe it is affiliated with Disney.

Extremely disappointed in this hotel. Floors were sticky, bathroom was dark, damp, and unclean. The shower never got warm and there was little water pressure. The coffee packets were previously opened and used.

Location to Disney Springs

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

Super close to Disney Springs.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The drain in the shower was super slow. Ended up standing in dirty bath water up to my calves with every shower!

Super close to Disney Springs. Good bus system to parks. Nice pool.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

At checkin the staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Self Parking was quite pricy with 20$ per night. The rooms open to the outside, so if you are here during the hot season you will be without AC on your walk to the loby or your car.

At checkin the staff was very friendly and helpful. One of the best I have had so far. I imediatly felt welcome. The room was clean and big enough. everything worked and nothing felt worn or old even thouhgh the property has been around for quite some time. They do a good job of keeping it up. The cleaning staff was also very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Walking distance to Disney Springs.
    • King Room with Courtyard View

Charged $20 for self parking and some fake coupon and a person that stopped me right after i checked-in for a “free” gift that was just solicitation to buy stuff.

Walking distance to Disney Springs.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room that I got outside of the building

I did not know that my room was on the parking area and that I had to pay an extra fee of $26 per day. I did not like that.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Next to Disney spring

Its tired (TBH it’s like a motel )in the outside rooms so remember ask for a room in the main building. Half the price half a mile away! Pool cold

Next to Disney spring

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms look nothing like the pictures on the website. Very out dated and dirty. We had to change rooms the first one was dirty. We didn’t get a map to show us how to get to our room. It took us almost 30 minutes to find our room.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

Restaurant charged 4$ for 2 pieces of toast. Server in the sports bar poorly trained. Gorgeous li
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room I stayed in badly needed updating. No hot water for a shower Closed closet in bathroom instead of in the room The 90 minute wait for my dinner order only to find the dish was not what I ordered.

Pillows!!

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Everything including food could be paid without checking the items on the bill which is bad policy.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

That your staff took and paid our hotel bill before we had left the site. Didn't ask how we wanted to pay at the end of our stay.

Goodlocarionto disney springs, and hotel buses to MK etc.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

It was ok, but I wouldn’t book it again.

Air conditioner was making a loud noise so we had to turn it off completely to sleep which made it extremely hard for us to do so. I was also charged $44 after the original room charge that I have no idea still what it was for.

Pool was nice

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Was very unhappy that the room was advertised for $80 all...
    • King Room with Courtyard View

Was very unhappy that the room was advertised for $80 all through the point of paying. Then when I got there they tacked on a "resort fee" for $25 and another $25 for parking. Shady business practices

Needs a remodel
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Courtyard View

You had to pay for parking and a resort fee. The rooms were small and the walls were very thin. The heater/air conditioner was loud

The location was great and the lobby was beautiful

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Nice hot
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very far from the main building and it’s was outside in the cold for the first 2 days. Then on the last night it was hot and the AC didn’t work to well.

Like the location of the hotel and some staff

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

It’s very difficult to physically get to the garden rooms,...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Courtyard View

It’s very difficult to physically get to the garden rooms, and they don’t tell you that when booking. I was with someone with a disability so it was a major struggle including parking a long ways away and having to go through multiple sets of heavy doors to get to our room, and also not being allowed to use the main elevators to get to the lobby because only tower guests can use the elevator. Also, the day after we made our reservation, the price of the rooms dropped from about 150.00 to 79.00, but because “free cancelation” only applied until midnight the night I made the reservation and the cancellation fee was the same as two nights stay at the lower rate :/, it would’ve cost far more to rebook. Not cool. This was my first booking.com experience that wasn’t perfect. My recommendation is don’t stay in the garden section, only in the tower, because garden section is like being a second class citizen. The haves and the have nots. :/ The rooms were clean and fine. The hotel cafe was OK. The bar was tiny. The gift shop lacked basics like a simple tote bag or umbrella or baseball cap. The lady at Guest Services was very nice and helped us get our tickets into our Disney app. The charter bus to and from Disney was very convenient. It was all fine. Just nothing special.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Mostly rude staff who hate being there, hidden fees, good location for Disney Springs.

There was some staff who were helpful and nice but the majority of the staff was rude and unfriendly. Guest services gave us wrong information regarding Disney tickets which ended up costing us close to $200 USD. Staff was unhelpful in resolving this issue, just gave excuses and made us run in circles until we gave up.

Good location, but there are better located hotels with better prices

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

The proximity to Disney springs
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk staff did not offer WiFi code. Ticketing agent for park tickets was unable to assist with setting up my fast passes, and more importantly was RUDE about it. The shuttle to the park only leaves one hour before park opening... not enough time to leisurely get the magic kingdom. We ended up driving and then having to pay to park

The proximity to Disney springs

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

I love this hotel, but the resort area.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Shower on the room was broken and it wasn’t fixed by the time we left.

I love this hotel, but the resort area. The Gardens section I will never stay again.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

Didn’t care for the location of our room.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Didn’t care for the location of our room. I feel like I paid for a better room. We overlooked the loading dock and heard the garbage pickup at 5 am both mornings. Don’t think I will go back to that location

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

The staff were very nice and the lobby is nice
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby and staff were wonderful, the rooms were dark and gloomy and seriously need updating, it was like 2 different hotels when you left the lobby area, it felt more like a roadside motel

The staff were very nice and the lobby is nice

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Overall, Excellent.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Overall, Excellent. The breakfast is amazing in the morning and the front desk is good. Lot's of staff willing to help and needed a crib on the fly which was sent up right away.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Room served its purpose, but definitely wasn't worth the money paid.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms pictured were not what we were given. We were placed in a parking level motel. Shower had a slow drain. Dryer system broke during use.

Traveled to Disney with family and friends. Room was of average size. Beds are nice. Staff was in general nice and welcoming. Valet parking was the same price as self park.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

The high pressure sales pitch given by your time share...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The high pressure sales pitch given by your time share partners. When we checked in we were told that to buy tickets to Disney we first had to talk with the time share people. They would offer a discount if we listened to their pitch and that Disney had raised the price of tickets from $91.00 to $151.00 and the money they would reduce the ticket prices would offset the increase. WHAT A LIE.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Clean and Comfortable Roo
    • Standad Room with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non Smoking

I prefer interior hotels. I just feel more comfortable. But since we were only there one night, we didn't mind. It was a little noisy. You could hear the people from the other rooms and as they passed down the outside hall. Also, we put out the "Do not disturb" card and unfortunately the wind blew it away. We kept being woken by the cleaning people and then realized that the information on my paperwork on booking.com was incorrect. It said that check out was 12pm and it was actually 11am. Called the front desk and got the okay to check out an hour later at no charge.

My sister and I stayed at the Wyndham because it was one of the closest hotels to Disney Springs. We planned to spend our time hanging out at Disney Springs going from different bars and then eating appetizers. At the end of the evening we just wanted to walk back out to the hotel. The Wyndham was the closet hotel in walking distance and our room was so easy to get to once on hotel property. The room itself smelled clean and fresh when we walked in. Everything was so clean and ready for us. When we returned that night to go to bed; the bed was so comfortable and the pillows were great as well. I brought my pillow from home. I always do. I didn't need to. This was a comfortable room. Plus we got a value deal. It was a win, win..

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

won’t stay here again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very very small. It was like a hotel in the 1980’s on the interstate. Bathtub filled up while taking a shower. Bathroom door lock didn’t work but when you shut the door you couldn’t get it back open unless someone on the other side pushed hard. Refrigerator was off and on. We were facing the parking lot of the employees. Every time someone left or came to work you could hear them and the vehicles and hear the bleeping when they locked the vehicle doors.

The pool area was great.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2019

great

Everything was excellent.. but when a ten dollar fee was put on the breakfast for charter breakfast per person and I have no kids. Not fair so we went to another hotel.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2019

Location to Disney Springs is excellent as are most of the...
    • King Room with Courtyard View

Noise. The walls are very thin and you can hear every conversation above,below and next to you. Outside noise is also very intrusive.

Location to Disney Springs is excellent as are most of the parks

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Location is close to disney springs.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel lobby was nice but when you get to your room it's like a motel showers were sprinkling water no fan in the washroom anybody goes for number 2 the whole room stinks so we saved those for the lobby I tried telling front desk they were to busy for me they said we will send you an engineer he never showed up. Next day went to the pool I saw stool in the pool

Location is close to disney springs. Lots a restaurants close by. Nice street

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Never did get any hot water, only like warm. Our room was always cold at night no matter where you set the thermostat. It kept blowing g cold air. Reported to desk, but didn't get any better.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Loved staying at this hotel.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Location of my room, felt like I was too far away from the hub of the hotel.

Disney Springs is no more than a 15mn walk away from the Hotel. There are shuttle services every 30mns to all Disney Parks. Bonus was the ability to checkin for flight out of Orlando at the hotel, this included a luggage transfer to the airport. Meant that I only had to worry about getting myself to the airport. The hotel staff were friendly and so helpful.

4.5
    The bar and grill by pool
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The bar and grill closed earlier then we were told after making arrangements to meet family also staying at the hotel where we all met up..had to beg for them to make our dinner and promise to leave a nice tip..got our food and everything shut off around us and we had to either eat in the dark our take our food to our rooms.it was 7:30pm in the dark at 8pm..our food got cold and no microwave to heat our food..my hotel cost original cost was suppose to be $197 by the end of check in it cost me $250.. so not worth the money

The bar and grill by pool

• Reviewed: January 20, 2019

The staff was very friendly.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately if you're a light sleeper this is not the place for you. You can hear your neighbors conversations and any time they turn on a faucet or open the door. I had to leave at 12:30 AM to go get some zzzquil because it was just so loud and I couldn't sleep.

The staff was very friendly. The room was pretty clean. Location is perfect and just a short walk from Disney Springs.

Do not stay here.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

This place should be ashamed to use to Disney name it is nothing like Disney. Rude workers, loud air conditioning units our shower was filthy, and forget check in at four our room wasn’t ready and we were asked to stay in the lobby. Vanessa the woman who checked us in was unapologetic rude and would not even acknowledge the hotel was in the wrong on these matters. This place needs a whole re do I for one will never stay here again.

It’s close to Disney

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Very unsatisfactory, and I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Poor service. Staff are not friendly. They only have one thing in their mind - money. The room and building they put us in was an old bldg (lower wing of the hotel). They pick and choose who should stay in the newer, modern, tall building part of the hotel. We waited over 5 hrs in the lobby just to get a room, while other guest keep on arriving and got their room right away. I went back to the front desk for the third time after 2 hrs from the last, then a lady told me that we were not in the system. But during the 2nd inquiry, with the same lady, she told us that we are 2nd in line to get a room, then all the sudden, we were not on the list. However, they already charged us on our credit card, not only for just 1 day but for the entire 5 nights already including the resort and parking fee. The second day we decided to move to a quite hotel, they were giving us a hard time to check out and was not giving us a refund until I asked to speak to the manager on duty and she finally handled the situation and hopefully we will get our refund. We have not encountered anything like this with any other hotels we stayed. And dealing with several agent (four) was a nightmare, inconsistent, and very unprofessional.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Near to Disney Springs;
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The shuttle bus for Magic Kingdom leaves you in a secondary stop, and you have to pick the train or the boat to the Park. It is almost an hour from the hotel to the park.

Near to Disney Springs; Shuttle bus for the Disney Parks

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Terrible dated hotel.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

At check they tried to increase rate by $50 to cover parking and a resort fee). I explianed that I would be sleeping there only and had to argue to void fees. Not fun at 9 pm. The room was small and overcrowded, plus VERY DATED. The bathtub filled with water during my shower. There were spots on the floor. The tv had a poor connection so service was crackly. Eventually turned it at. 45 degree angle to get decent reception.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Was in the 40’s (Fahrenheit) and the heat didn’t work.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Was in the 40’s (Fahrenheit) and the heat didn’t work. When I told someone they said “oh I’m sorry about that”. Had to stay in a room 65f even though heater was set to 80f.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Stayed ar your resort due to it being so close to Disney Springs and airport.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Room needed a little updating. Size of room OK since we only slept there. Bathroom dirty. Mold around the tub joints. Floor in bathroom needed a deeper clean .

The bed was comfortable. Staff friendly. Location to Disney springs outstanding.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Location to Disney Springs and ft.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The wait in the lobby for the line was 2 long when I checked in with three young children overtired and cranky. I didn't realize the room was in the outside wing at the hotel. When I checked in I told the check in person now that I had AAA and could I have the discount because I wasn't sure if it worked when I booked online. That I had trouble and figured I would work it out when I got there. I was told no I could not have the discount because I booked online. And that was it . Really? Over five or $10 . I didn't appreciate that . I question whether the bathroom is cleaned since there was soap residue on the bathroom counter. At 11pm a man was knocking on my door. Scared me said he was from maintenance and needed to fix my night light? I did not call for my night light to be fixed! I didn't appreciate being disturbed as I was falling asleep. Oh and by the way the TV in my room kept going on and off throughout the night as I was watching it. That was fun. Not!

Location to Disney Springs and ft. Wilderness was perfect. Crystal in valet was the only employee that was kind and helpful.!!! Perfect she should be made spokesman for that hotel! She went beyond her job in helping me.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Close to Disney Springs and good pricing
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were on the outside, felt unsafe and others folks were very noisy due to concrete flooring and the parking lot was over crowded all is my stay.

Close to Disney Springs and good pricing

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

Walking distance to Disney Springs, free shuttle service to...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Courtyard View

Rooms need remodeling. Furniture looks old. Rooms are dark as well as the pathways to the rooms. Elevators look old.

Walking distance to Disney Springs, free shuttle service to Disney parks, Disney springs and premium outlet mall.

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

I would not stay here again.

Our room's Air Conditioning unit was very loud and made a loud noise when it came on and woke us up every time. The bus was supposed to come every 30 mins but we waited over an hour to come home from the park. We asked for an extra blanket and never received one from the housekeeper.

Good for location only

The room was not ready at the time of check in (4 pm) and when I asked the front desk employee that the rooms are supposed to be ready at the time of check in she said no this is not the case! We just give approximate time for check in! I asked for late checkout she said no we can only give one hour but after that you pay extra! So the hotel is taking extra money for late checkouts and making people with reservations check in late!!!! I told her this situation does not make me come back to this hotel she said ok sorry this is our rules!!! This is ridiculous. She saw I am travelling solo and I checked the website there were plenty of rooms available, she could offered to change the room type or anything but she didn't. She said you can go somewhere and we will call you when the room is ready, I stayed in the lobby and told her so, after a longtime of no call i went to her again and as soon I arrive she said give me a moment without ang eye contact and went inside!!!!! I talked to another employee he said mm the system shows the room is actually ready!!!!! I asked about the name of that first employee and told him the story, he said sorry she is new.

Location!

December 2018
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The price was a bit high for it only being a standard room. I guess the location equals that out though.

The hotel was right next door to Disney Springs. Less than 5 min walk! The staff was great the checkin guy to the bellhop. Sheldon is an extremely asset to this hotel. He joked with us and helped us the 4 days we stayed. Thank you!

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

The stay was ok.
    • King Room with Courtyard View

The room was not cleaned the second day only the beds were made floors looked dirty and dirty wet towels were not picked up.

The proximity to shopping is a plus

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

service offered is bad.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

organization of the service you sell is terrible, communication is terrible. shuttle to parks is not efficient, we had problems 2 times. room service not good, I stayed 5 days, on the 4th day my room was not cleaned and when I went to reception, the receptionist told me that the room is usually cleaned every 2 days ! so I asked for towels and she asked for 5 to 10 minutes to deliver. I came back 20 minutes later without any feed back of the towels, I asked to talk to the manager and she was not available! I cam back after dinner and spoke to her, she corrected the information but told me that she would give a discount on the 2 days! again not clear information, discount was given on the taxes we need to pay ! it has to bee clear!

the location of the hotel is good and valet parking works well. recreation area is OK, but I was unfortunate because the day I used was very windy, so I could not use it as I would like.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Booking.
    • Standad Room with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non Smoking

Booking.com failed to give me info that there was a 20 dollar parking fee. Due to this oversight I will never use booking.com again. Additionally when I arrived at the destination one hour after I made and held the reservation with a credit card the hotel had no record of it. It was an additional hour later that they received it.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Wyndham is the best, I hope it helps you decide!
    • Standad Room with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non Smoking

I wished light inside the rooms were not too relaxing, although it is important, I was just trying to find great lighting.

The customer service and the fact that there’s a whole lot of savings/discounts and gifts that exist for us to continue enjoying Orlando but however there’s not a single person that actually goes above and beyond their job requirements and help people like crazy. My husband and I are very grateful for your time! (Wyndham is the best, I definitely recommend it and just remember to ask if you need help in anyway)

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

It’s proximity to everything we needed.
    • Standad Room with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access/Non Smoking

The room only had one bed. It was just taken for granted that because we are a married couple we slept in the same bed. As I am a ‘snorer’ I like to sleep in a separate bed from my husband so he can sleep better.

It’s proximity to everything we needed.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Valet crew was amazing
    • Standard Single Queen Room - Disability Access

Timeshare hard sell at checkin. Disabled was farthest from elevator and disabled parking directly in front of room was valet only.

Valet crew was amazing

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Don't expect to be treated like you are in Disney World
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It got cold for a Florida girl (50 degrees) and the heater did not work. My phone call to the office fell on deaf ears, and when I checked out early and made mention of the problem they didn't even offer my a hot cup of coffee!!

Loved the location!

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

We were not impressed. We wish we would have tried a different hotel.
    • King Room with Courtyard View

Heater did not work in my room. I waited close to an hour for repair instead of being given a room that had functional unit. Had the team done a check we would have not been inconvenienced at night till midnight after a long day at Disney. I was not happy with that experience as I expected all to be up and running for the price. I would not recommend this hotel for that reason. I could also hear the baby next door loud and clear crying.

Sal at desk was pleasant

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Nice location, easy access to the parks, walking distance to...
    • King Room with Courtyard View

The only minus is only 3 registered wifi devices for 1 room: for a family of three, this is sort of funny in 2018.

Nice location, easy access to the parks, walking distance to Disney Springs area, nice pool and spa.

The location is great.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were nothing special...but we literally only used them to sleep, so it wasn't a big deal.

The location is great...it is the closest hotel to Disney Springs.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Older resort property but good value with all the basics.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Courtyard View

Older property. Not nearly as glanerous a resort as other properties but it had all you need and you can’t beat the value as compared to other resort properties.

Location to Disney. Easy access. Had all the basics like pool, bakery, small Disney Shop, good monetary value

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Would've been fine if price didn't go up due to parking and maid didn't wake us up early
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

$20 a night to park Shuttle took too long would've rather paid $20 to park at parks Maid knocked on door at 8:30 am to see if we were there (check out not until noon) AC was not cooling properly

The location was great and the pool was really nice Beds were clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

I wouldn’t stay again for the price.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were not nice. The bathroom floor we all almost slipped on, there was no toilet paper, the hotel phone did not work to contact the front desk and it was hot in the room.

The atmosphere upon walking in the lobby was very nice. The pool area was nice as well, but the hot tub needs a good scrub.

Never again!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

All is wrong with this hotel. Cleanliness is a big problem, specially in the room (ants, spiders in room). The bathroom was not cleaned properly. Also I would like to highlight the pool area, which is a disaster with green mold in between the tiles, the sun loungers are old and dirty, old towels.

Location is very good

6.0
    I won’t stay here again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were not the cleanest, toilet didn’t work properly, rooms did not keep the noise out from the hallways or laundry area, air conditioner was super loud.

Lobby is inviting.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Great location!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are extremely small and the beds are uncomfortable. The shower wouldn’t drain and leaked after shut off. The whole bathroom set up was not nice at all. The room was cleaned, but could’ve been done better. Very dingy looking rooms. Not a cozy, comfortable stay in this hotel. Extremely overpriced only due to location. I’ve stayed in hotels that were way cleaner and nicer for a MUCH cheaper cost. Also, you have to pay the same price to self park as you do for valet. Ridiculous considering how much the room itself costs... The walls are thin so you can hear your neighbor loud and clear. Hotel food items are EXTREMELY over priced. A cup of noodles was $5. Completely unnecessary.. Not worth my money at all...

Great location! 5 minute walk to Disney springs and the staff was so friendly and helpful. The pool was also nice!

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Nice property with all the things you need
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Courtyard View

The shuttle bus isn't as convenient as it is advertised: (1) The shuttle bus runs every 30min and makes stops on a few hotels along the way, which it gets a bit crowded quite often, and there are even times that you just couldn't even get on the bus but had to wait for the next one.. (2) The bus ride to Magic Kingdom is 30min and is usually quite ok in the morning, while there there are crazy traffics when returning to the hotel in the evening and it takes more than an hour ... (imagine after a long day in Disney World and then got stuck on a crowded bus for more than an hour)

The staff are very welcoming and tried to help as much as they could. The property itself is maintained very well - everything is clean and organized, pretty much what you would expect for the price paid.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

I would never stay here again. This is not a Wyndam like property.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Very old and dingy. Was very expensive to stay here. Also they added a $25 resort fee per night and a $20 per night parking fee.

Beds were comfortable.

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room smelt awful (mould or something like that) and the toilet was broken. After reporting this nothing was done about it for the duration of our 10 day stay.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

I left my bag there in the morning and came back at night to...

I left my bag there in the morning and came back at night to check in. They delivered my bag to the room while I was still checking in at the front desk. Since no one was in the room yet, they put my bag back to the lobby which I did not know. I got into the room, and my bag was not there, tried to call front desk but the phone was not working. So I had to walk all the way back to lobby. Also, the room I booked is on another side of the hotel called sunset. I did not know that until I arrived. The room was old, the curtain cannot be shut completely. Weird smell coming out of the air conditioner. The thing I cannot bear the most is that the power plug was extremely far from bed. I have to get out the bed to reach my phone. Who designed a room like that? The free shuttle is full of people and the shuttle needs to pick up guests from other hotels before going to the parks. It was also horrible if you tried to get the shuttle at the park back to hotel. I used the shuttle on the first day and decided to use Lyft on the rest days.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Bed Bugs,thank god we checked the bed as soon as we walked in

They had bed bugs so I believe that speaks for itself. The room was motel 6 quality,poorly light disgusting fixtures. Rude staff. It would have a zero rating but booking doesn't allow that!

Staff was very friendly
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It seems we were in an older part of the hotel where the rooms were accessed from outside. I didn't know there were tons le that here.

Staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Proximity to Disney springs.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Hairs in bath tub. Rooms could have been more clean. Small rooms. Parking fee and other extra daily resort charges. Better to stay in actual Disney resorts where they participate in early entrance to Disney land. These hotels do not.

Proximity to Disney springs.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

I like to live here cause it is convenient.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The sound insolation is not good and sleep is disturbed by neighbor talking or the person passing through the aisle.

It is a good experience, the water pool is great and the water is warm. Kids can enjoy that a lot. And the shuttle to Disney is every half an hour and guest can enter the park one hour earlier.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Walking distance to Disney springs restaurants within...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Mandatory 20 per day parking if you park it or valet it. Food water prices as high as the park. You do not stay in main motel you stay in a wing, a/c does not work well

Walking distance to Disney springs restaurants within walking distance the other way up road. Can buy tickets to Disney universal or blue man group at motel. Can catch transportation to any parks anywhere in Orlando. Staff nice

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators were a little slow on the side of the building we were on.

The staff was very friendly! The front desk staff was curtious and very helpful. They answered every question I had and we're very nice!

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

It was nothing like the pictures
    • King Room with Courtyard View

Nothing like the pictures the room I booked didn’t look like the pictures I seen . The pull out bed was horrible. My kids basically slept on the medal because it was so bad

It was nothing like the pictures

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Location is very good and close to Disney spring with...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

No place to buy regular food within walking distance. Extrame _super expensive food shop inside the hotel with triple price compared to other shops.

Location is very good and close to Disney spring with shuttle bus.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

It was fine for the value.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Bus to parks take too long. Valet lost hour single house key off our key fob.

It was fine for the value. It was clean and had a nice pool bar. Nice to walk to Disney Springs.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Small Rooms but good location...expensive breakfast.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds - Courtyard View

Overpriced Normal breakfast, Also, they charged $8 more per head for Disney characters breakfast and only Goofy and Pluto turned up 15mins apart. Kids were waiting to see all characters (well at least Mickey and Minnie) as per the advertisement in lobby but disappointed.

Bed was comfy and service was good. Staff were friendly too.

We Price Match
We Price Match
Browse Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area Traveler Photo Gallery