Reviews of Wyndham Garden Hotel Austin 3 stars

3401 South IH 35, Austin, TX 78741, USA

#84 of 193 hotels in Austin

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The hotel provided a good value, considering its price and available facilities. But needs a refresh
    • Standard King Room

Room was a bit dated, needed a refresh. No cold water from the vanity faucet. No hot water for the shower on the day I was leaving (I was up early to catch a flight home).

Good facilities (pool, gym, restaurant, bars). Staff was friendly & helpful!

This hotel is nice.
    • Standard King Room

This hotel is nice. Only thing I didn't like it's that noise travels through. We could hear steps from the second floor, tapping, and clock alarms going off.

Round Two
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first thing we saw when entering was this gross, ripped up couch and it totally threw off the overall feel. The beds and pillows were not very comfortable this time around.

Shower was great and there was room to put out things down and move around. Overall not awful for the price in airport vicinity but we were disappointed with our stay this time.

Definitely rated below my expectations.
    • Standard King Room

My first room had ants on the counter, room was on the 5th floor. Front desk did promtly get me another room. Workout room smelled bad, there was a water dispenser but bottle was empty.

Great Place to Stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our blow dryer went out, but staff promptly brought a back up.

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable, and good at the restaurant was great.

We were visiting the St Edwards university and the hotel was...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The airport pick up can be better organised and the wait time reduced.

We were visiting the St Edwards university and the hotel was in close proximity, suited us very well. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were of a good size. The staff at the restaurant and front office were helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Fine for a one-nighter.
    • Standard King Room

The key cards to our room stopped working twice... once at a critical moment when we needed to enter the room. The breakfast buffet was Luke-warm while the fruit was covered in little fruit flies.

The staff were friendly especially the bartender in the lobby bar. The bed was very comfortable.

The ala carte breakfast was great!
    • Standard King Room

I’d asked if I could use a different card to pay when we checked out and they said yes, but didn’t leave a note and someone had charged my other card before we even checked out which was a bit disappointing but otherwise we were really happy with our stay here

The ala carte breakfast was great! Had the Texas Twist Benedict two days in a row. The pool facilities were really good also and there was free parking

Staff in the restaurant and at front desk were wonderful and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My booking on Booking.com did not go all the way through to the property so when I arrived there was not actually a reservation waiting for me. Fortunately, they were able to accommodate me and my family. The lobby of this property was fine, but the rooms were really dated - I was not aware it was possible to have popcorn walls and the room smelled so strongly of bleach it made our eyes hurt.

Staff in the restaurant and at front desk were wonderful and friendly.

Horrid
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dead pill bug in entryway to my room, never got swept up over the course of my 2-night stay. Crumbs and dirt, a lot of it, ended the desk mat on desk. Shower handle about to fall off, took minutes to get shower water flowing and at a reasonable temperature.

Very disappointed in stay at a Wydam property.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds were hard. No night stands to put items next to the beds. Lighting of the room was terrible. Curtains were broken and we had a hard time closing the curtains.

Location was the best experience.

6.0
    pretty good but not perfect
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have stay with you many times ... this time not as good Mildew in shower. worn or damaged furniture .very loud aircondioner hard to control temperature .pillows to hard and tall

Very comfortable !
    • Standard King Room

Air Conditioning wall unit was very loud and offensive and blowing in my in my face and its knobs were not working . Also electrical outlet in back of television need replacing, made the lamp on the desk constantly flickering...

A perfect place to lay our heads down for a good nights rest after our busy days.

Nothing bad to say.

Beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly and informative. Clean and nicely maintained. Not a fancy hotel, but exactly what we desired. Convenient to downtown Austin, etc.

okay
    • Standard King Room

noise from neighbouring rooms- bit thin walled, not helped by seemingly deaf neighbours Price extremely high due to South by South West being on- should have done my homework and timed my trip better

staff

I will stay again when in Austin and will recommend Wyndham on I35 in Austin.
    • Standard King Room

A bit too much salt in the tofu scramble. Most restaurants over compensate with salt, but it was still edible.

The bed was very comfortable, towels soft, fluffy and large enough to wrap around. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We liked breakfast and that there was a real choice of food for vegetarians and vegans. The artists photos were wonderful.

A comfortable bed, quiet room, good food and friendly, helpful staff.
    • Standard King Room

No microwave in my room!! My first impression of the lobby was very nice, but the elevator floor was worn and the hall carpeting was stained, which gave me a feeling of uncleanliness.

The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The Revive cafe had surprisingly tasty food and a variety of items to choose from.

Great staff and comfortable place to stay.
    • Standard King Room

I asked the staff how I could catch public transport into the city. They didn't know and simply directed my to a website (which I eventually used to sort it out!). They didn't offer to provide me with a map either. I feel they could improve their services with more information and help for international tourists on how to get around, the city itself and so on, rather than simply directing me to a website and expecting me to figure it out myself.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Food was great too!

Great hotel, we going back on January 18th.
    • Standard King Room

The location wasn’t as close to downtown as we thought.

Above all the staff was excellent. Everyone seemed to go out of their way to be helpful. Markus, the maintenance man was preally helpful. He came to fix our bathroom door , which he did and then I mentioned that the fan was noisy and he came back 10 minutes later and fixed that. That’s what I call service!

last minute book, but great place
    • Standard King Room

Unfortunately, breakfast is NOT included when you buy through sites like Booking

good sized room, hot shower, quiet hotel. Had a room available the day of

Nice place with a great price on this visit!
    • Standard King Room

Room was spacious and clean. Lots of very hot water for tub and shower. Check-in was a breeze. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was moderately priced and good in on-site restaurant.

OVERALL NICE, GREAT LOCATION
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

ROOMS AND RESTROOMS NEED BETTER LIGHTING. AIR CONDITIONING CONTROLS WERE CONFUSING. IT GOT COLD SO WE CLICKED UP FROM 70 TO 72 AND THE FELT LIKE THE HEAT CAME ON.

RESTAURANT STAFF WAS GREAT!

Great hotel, perfect for traveling with a pet.

The person in the neighboring room kept going in and out throughout the night up to 2 AM and slamming doors.

I loved the room by the pool! We had two doors, one that opened up to the parking lot and another that opened up to the pool. All hardwood floors which was great for our dog.

Nice, clean, comfortable hotel.
    • Standard King Room

Internet connection did not work very well. We did ask about it but they couldn’t improve it for us.

Nice, clean, comfortable hotel. Staff are friendly, free on site parking.

Nice comfortable hotel
    • Standard King Room

Check in and check out were extremely easy. The room was good size, shower over bath (not my favourite). Swimming pool and outdoor area was pleasant. Great burgers and breakfast at the Revive restaurant. Free airport shuttle was handy.

The pool and spa area were a great place to relax.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Was not notified that we were being placed in a handicap access room. Did not like trying to navigate the handicap access shower and tub.

The pool and spa area were a great place to relax. Lots of room and lots of lounge chairs around the pool.

being that is was a last minute booking due to hurricane...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the parking lot and more rolling carts and the phone in our room wasnt working

being that is was a last minute booking due to hurricane harvey the hotel was able to accommodate our stay since the 2 bed were booked the staff were friendly

Great value for the price!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room seems recently renovated, but lacks attention to detail. Large picture on the wall was REALLY crooked. I tried to straighten it, but it was permanently fixed to the wall.

Super quick check-in and very friendly staff. Clean, spacious rooms. Plenty of counter space in the bathroom (my teenage daughter & I could both do our hair and makeup at same time without feeling crowded)

When we checked in, they were kind enough to upgrade us!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we checked in, they were kind enough to upgrade us! The room was lovely! The front desk was also very kind and accommodating, would definitely stay there again!

it was okay. the furniture was a little out dated in the conference room.

My credit card had to holds for my stay. 1) for my room and the 2) for my incidentals My company paid for my hotel stay 2 weeks prior to me showing up and my credit card still got a hold on the room cost. I didn't understand why??

nice comfy beds.

The only problem I had was with shuttle , I think you need...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only problem I had was with shuttle , I think you need to run or try to run every 40 minutes , I had problem and was late to airport on day I left

july 2017 stay

address didn't come up on gps, had to call hotel and they gave me better directions.

clean room, large room, good restaurant and loved the hallway of musicians pictures. friendly staff

Not Bad
    • Standard King Room

Nothing within walking distance. We even had a hard time finding a pizza restaurant that would deliver to this location.

Nice clean room. Easy, free parking. Quaint little lobby bar with a good beer selection and bar snacks.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

4.5
    Unacceptable Room Service.

Room's tub dirty and toilet, bedroom floor was dusty and dirty. When I went to a room service lady for toilet paper, towels and etc. I was told I had to find out who was the cleaning lady for my room. This is not acceptable.

Bed was comfortable. Plenty of pool towels available.

Good place close to downtown.
    • Standard King Room

Only things we didn't like were the AC woke you up when kicking on and the Fridge never got colder that 41 degrees, which isn't safe for storing food.

The food (they have a restaurant) is very good. Staff was great as well.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Nice hotel, would stay here again.

Wait period for an available room was a little long.

Liked that they had a coffee shop, and restaurant bar; saved me the driving around looking for places to buy these. The room was spacious and clean, and the staff I had interacted with were very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

This hotel made a difficult trip more enjoyable
    • Standard King Room

They are doing some construction on the parking lot so it was limited at night. The hotel is older than some in the area and is probably due for an update soon.

The property was close to the hospital we were using. Breakfast buffet was very good- even though it is not included with the price of your stay. The beds are super comfy The staff was fantastic! Emma was our waitress- terrific! She remembered us and what we had ordered before. Made us feel more at home.

Fair stay at the Wyndham Garden Hotel Austin
    • Standard King Room

AC never really worked well. Set temp but it never really dropped much in the Austin heat. On the bright side it is an energy saving method of running the hotel.

Had a breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. Dinner was horrid, couldn't finish it. Breakfast was fine.

Great place to stay!

The carpets in the hallways were pretty stained looking and we were afraid the rooms weren't going to be as clean. Luckily the rooms far exceeded our expectations.

We loved the rooms and the decor! The beds were amazing too! The breakfast was fantastic!

This is my place to stay in Austin
    • Standard King Room

This will be my hotel whenever I come back to visit my daughter because overall it is the most comfortable and convenient I have experienced in Austin so far. The traffic noise is definitely heard day and night but I was always able to sleep well. I am a fairly light sleeper.

The best eggs Benedict I have had in a long time! The food quality at the little cafe is great and our server, Dana, couldn't have been nicer or more responsive to our needs. Also, the bed and pillows are fantastic!

Austin,Texas

The room could have been cleaned a little better. There were spots that were not touch for some time you can tell by the cobwebs.

On site restaurant and pool and located close to all the places I needed to go to.

Fantastic location!!!
    • Standard King Room

I could hear EVERYTHING going on in neighboring rooms and from the hallway.... the walls are VERY thin.

The room was spacious and clean and the bed was wonderfully soft. We also LOVED that it was so close to everything downtown!

A very nice, clean and friendly hotel!

When we arrived to our room, there was a stack of dirty dishes left right outside our door. Also, the location of the hotel was farther from the airport than we had expected it to be.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. When the electricity went out because of a problem with the electrical grid, we were given free breakfast by candle light.

Great stay. We would definitely come back.
    • Standard King Room

Hotel was a little dated especially as you go to your room the hallway definitely needed to be updated, but that wasn't a big issue.

The location for the hotel is in a good location from downtown. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Free parking is a plus. The restaurant in the hotel was actually good and they even had a bar on the other side of the hotel. Pool was a nice size and it was clean. Having a laundry room was convenient.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

This hotel is awesome!

The only thing I didn't care for was the freeway traffic was a little noisy; the hotel made accommodations by putting me in another room that was less noisy which was nice. I wish they'd upgrade the windows in the King rooms so I could enjoy a bigger bed.

The staff was kind and accommodating, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the tv was a good size/clear with lots of channel options, the onsite restaurant staff is very friendly ( Brayden and a few others were great) and the food was EXCELLENT! I ordered everyday for 4 days and it never disappointed. Parking lot is big, free and gated at night so my vehicle felt safe. I travel a ton and stay in lots of hotels ( best westerns to grand hyatts) and this hotel was just as nice as some of the hotels I've paid $450/night for and the food was better than most high end restaurants I've visited.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Great value in clean, comfortable hotel by I35
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like how 12 loud, obnoxious and likely drunk people took over the pool area on Friday afternoon with beer and music, which detracted from enjoying that part of the hotel. I couldn't report it at the time for fear of reprisal - I was the only other person there. The halls need freshening with new cleaner carpet. I would also rent a car next time but the hotel overall was a pleasing surprise.

Staff were super helpful and friendly and the food was fairly priced and tasty. The king bed was comfortable, and my nice-sized room was clean with nice desk TV and comfy chair as well as free wifi.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Would Stay Here Again
    • Standard King Room

There is a lot of noise from the outside hallways but I didn't hear people once they were in their rooms. One of the elevators was out of order so the wait time for the elevator was longer than usual I suspect.

The room was very comfortable, nicely appointed with clean bathrooms, plenty of towels and extras. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The in-room fridge was nice to have.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Excellent Stay

One set of elevators wasn't working. Had to wait for what seems a long time for the second elevator to come up or go down since it was the only one working in that section of the hotel where our room was at.

room was spacious & clean. beds comfy. desk was very spacious too & had all you needed to do work. Great location too. Short drive to where you wanted to go in downtown. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Nice size rooms just don't order room service.
    • Standard King Room

One of the two elevators was broken the entire time and I was on the 5th floor. The restaurant food was horrible. I ordered room service, the briskett, It was tough and chewie, tasted like old boiled beef, was very over priced. I threw most of it away. Went down the street to a real bbq place and had a delicious huge bbq meal for 1/2 the price.

The room was large. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

I won't go back
    • Standard King Room

Only 1 working elevator for a 5 floor hotel. First room had ridiculously loud water pipes to the neighboring room and the shower head didn't work. Second room smelled like a dirty gym sock, bathroom floor was sticky, bathtub had a weird mat/repair cover in tub, and the last morning when I woke up it smelled like sewage.

Granite countertops. Staff were all very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Does not feel like a 3-star hotel nor worth the price I paid. However, you could do much worse.
    • Standard King Room

This is more like a 2.5 star hotel instead of 3-stars. You can tell key parts were renovated, but the bones remain a budget hotel from the 80s i.e. rickety elevators, ancient washer/dryer/microwave, hallway carpeting, vinyl flooring which creaks inside the room, etc. Gym machines needed to be replaced. Noise isolation from the interstate and within the building is atrocious. You would hear Austin rush hour traffic around 6 am, and maids going about their business around 8:30 am. The A/C seemed to have a mind of its own, and it disregarded whatever the wall thermostat or internal controller was set at. WiFi was ridiculously slow. I averaged 0.5-1.5 Mbps downloads with equally bad pings. Eventually I tethered my laptop to my phone's LTE data plan to get work done. The toiletries were cheap, and the shower temperature veered from hot to lukewarm often. The controller was extremely sensitive: 1-2mm was several degrees hotter or colder. Overall, this hotel isn't worth $120/night. I used to live in Austin and remembered when hotels like these would be closer to $85-$100/night, adjusted for inflation. The proximity to downtown and the city's overall economic boom is why Wyndham thinks they can charge this much.

The overall look of the room was clean and modern; especially the desk area was spacious for studying. TV was a modern Samsung flat-panel with easy HDMI hookup for my laptop. Bathroom towels were reasonably soft. A mini-fridge was in the room despite the website not saying so. Two dining areas on-site, and the bar had a lively, warm atmosphere. Gym was decently furnished: plenty of towels, cleaning wipes, water cooler, treadmill/elliptical/workout station, and free weights. Plenty of parking and easily accessed from I-35/SH 71.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Clean, large rooms, friendly staff

Would have been nice if breakfast were included

Bed very comfy, room and grounds clean, great breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Easy drive to airport from this location.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

The staff were quite friendly.
    • Standard King Room

The staff were quite friendly. The restaurant also turned out to be very good, and the service there was friendly and attentive as well. Overall, a very pleasant place to stay.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Bedroom and bed were very comfortable.

They were not able to give me a printed receipt because their system was down when I checked out. They did send me one by email later that day so all was good.

Bedroom and bed were very comfortable. Staff was friendly, helpful and when I had a problem turning on the air conditioner came up and helped me out almost immediately.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Don't stay here.!
    • Standard King Room

Bed was hard and very uncomfortable. I was either too hot or too cold. Would have liked to have had an extra blanket available. Water smelled really bad and tasted horrible. Coffee pot in room had smallest cups I've ever seeen in a hotel. I was hoping to mention some of the issues when I checked out but the man at the counter never even asked how my stay was. He obviously didn't care and I didn't feel like having my complaints fall on deaf ears. If I could have my stay refunded, I would feel much better about Wyndham. I currently would suggest to all visitors to Austin to stay away from this hotel, even if th price is a little better. I will not trust a Wyndham again.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Very safe bet.

Everything about this hotel was perfect. Every basic amenity one can think of is available in the rooms. Rooms are very decent size and beds are very comfortable. Overall, if you stay here you have to worry about nothing.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Nice accommodations, friendly staff

In general, the evening/night front desk staff didn't reflect the same level friendliness and professionalism as the day shift - one employee in particular was aloof, had a 'flat' attitude and wasn't customer service oriented. This stood out because her interaction with guests in line ahead of me was more like the day employees; I experienced this on more than one occasion, otherwise I would have brushed it off. Basically, I detected a hint of subtle bias but not enough to warrant a complaint to management. She also fudged (to be PC) my reservation which had to be fixed by the day shift - they were open about the nature of the problem and went out of their way to fix everything. Otherwise, nothing else to complain about.

The bathroom was nice. Nice thick, quality towels, soaps and shampoo/conditioner smell really nice - not the cheap stuff some hotels use. It was nice having a restaurant in the hotel - the food and restaurant staff were great. Awesome day shift front desk staff; they were very attentive, friendly and professional. Comfy king bed and linens. My dog loved it and recognized the staff whenever she saw them. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Good stay at this property
    • Standard King Room

The front desk person at check-in could have been more personable. The property is beginning to show its age. The elevators, in particular, are showing it. Its also time to update the wallpapers and the furnishings in the lobby area, which also could use some architectural glass to open it up more. It spite of the fact that it was raining all weekend in Austin, we did have a good time. Another good touch would be to offer some complimentary coffee at all times, although I realize that could possibly compete with the restaurant. I'm an early riser and had to leave the property to get coffee at 5:00 am.

The late night staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room had recently been updated with new flooring; a couple of rugs adjacent to the bed would have been even nicer. All of the musical artists photos on display was a real treat, as well as the descriptive stories about each, especially since Austin is considered the live music capital of the USA. The bed was very comfortable!

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

My stay was excellent thanks to the extraordinary customer service of the staff. Thank you!

The customer service was excellent especially in the late hour that my 6-year old and I came in on a last minute delay due to the cold weather. I had also overslept the next morning due to the lack of sleep we had endured due to the multiple delays from a previous destination, so the front desk people were kind enough to give our room a call to make sure we were up for our shuttle run to make it to the airport and we were able to get to our flight on time! Thank you so much for the amazing service!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Exceeded Expectations
    • Standard King Room

Location is meh, but honestly, I didn't have a real problem with that. I'm mentioning this for other travelers who may want to be closer to the airport. If that's the case, you'd be better off at the Holiday Inn AUS.

I came in on a red eye, and I wanted a hotel near the airport that was safe, clean & would allow me to get some rest. The Wyndham was perfect. The rate was something like $112 with tax & they had a free shuttle to/from the airport. The driver was very friendly & interesting lady. Check in was a breeze, & when I woke, a copy of my receipt was under my door. Just left the key cards in the room & I was done. Super efficient! I'd highly rec it, especially if you're coming in late & won't be doing much other than sleeping. I expected worse (total hotel snob, btw) & they significantly exceeded my expectations!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

This hotel was not a good choice for me -

complimentary breakfast or at lease coffee/tea and water - the wyndham in mechanicsburg Pa. always has coffee etc. and cocoa and fruit infused water at the counter - very nice touch I also got the feeling of being in a cowboy hangout - not warm and fuzzy

when I booked in this hotel I felt due to the advertisement that I would be in the city area of Austin - that was not the case - were the eggs fluffy - ???? they didn't even have complimentary coffee and water etc. - I was very disappointed - had to buy my own coffee at Starbucks - yuck

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

For anyone who likes to get out of the hotel for dinner or...
    • Standard King Room

For anyone who likes to get out of the hotel for dinner or drinks at night, yet does not want to drive, there is a nice casual bar/restaurant with partial outside seating that is just a 2-minute walk from hotel, and it is completely separated from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Not bad
    • Standard King Room

Countertop and toilet were really low, handicap accessible I suppose but if you have a bad back and are tall not the best.

The location was good, 10 minutes to wear I needed to be.

Nice, quiet and friendly

The beds were extra squeaky just sitting down at the edge of it or rolling to the other side of the bed it would squeak

I was given a room with a sliding glass door out to the patio area that made it easy for me to take my dog out for walks

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Beds comfy.

Not in main town but still good location to access everything if you have car or go by taxi.

Beds comfy. Clean rooms though not the nicest decore. Close to South congress. Friendly staff. Good wifi. Rooms sound proof from traffic noise. Great pool.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Clean.
    • Standard King Room

Not the best location. Could use a convenience store to offset the fact that there really isn't much close to the hotel.

Clean. Great water pressure in the shower.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Fair & so-so
    • Standard King Room

Stayed for two nights. Plenty of parking. Clean facilities. Bathroom was very small and had an awkward layout. Found out that we didn't get our room cleaned when we returned around 9pm the first night. Called the front desk to complain, they only bought us some fresh towels. No apologies.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Nice hotel but stained carpets and not close to South Congress

Carpet in my room was badly stained (rearrange the furniture until updates are done). Bed was a little on the firm side. Location is not so close to South Congress as per the description.

The food I was served was good,as were the staff. Music memorabilia in the lobby is cool.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Comfortable atmosphere
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Friendly staff, good food, convienient

Perfect for what we needed!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Perfect place, good restaurant and pool. Close to the airport!! Friendly staff!

Great stay

Parking lot was limited

Great staff

I did like music photos and staff
    • Standard King Room

Bed squeaked, A\C noisy and didn't cool well. Overall fair.

I did like music photos and staff

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

It was perfect for our family and close to the airport!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was perfect for our family and close to the airport!

Friendly environment, our pet was welcomed.
    • Standard King Room

Friendly environment, our pet was welcomed. Easy access to riverwalk. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We Highly recommend this hotel .👍

Good over all.