Reviews of Wyndham Grand Desert 3 stars

265 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA

#10 of 64 Holiday rentals in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Was a very comfortable stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Check in was a bit confusing. I wasn't aware I had to pay taxes separately. Thought everything was paid at the time of my reservation. Also the timeshare presentation in order to get addl perks weren't clear. And not sure why I had to put down a $20 deposit. Just felt forced and obligated and it wasn't.

I liked the resort overall. It had several options to keep the kids entertained. The grounds were amazing and loved the underground parking.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The second room they gave me was great in the 3rd tower.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The time share stalkers. The pictures of this place are in the new tower. The older towers haven’t been renovated since the 70s and smell like smoke.

The second room they gave me was great in the 3rd tower.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Fantastic stay

Nothing. Everything was spot on

The property was very clean and everything was in the apartment like being at home. Close enough to the strip but far enough away at the same time. Would stay here again defiantly.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Ignorant staff in the booking office.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The pig ignorance of the booking staff who ignored all of our emails and when Booking.com rang Wyndham wanted to charge us a $280 admin fee to extend our stay by one night. (and $250 for the room).

Appt was comfortable and not too far from the action

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

We loved this hotel.

Everything was great !

We loved this hotel. Our apartment was just perfect - we could have carried on living there ! The facilities provided covered everything and the staff were super friendly. We will be back !

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Very average even though more space than normal dated and old and smelly
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Staff ok at check in when we had an issue senior lady really rude. The first room was smelly and we were moved to another room the next room was still not that clean. Beds like rocks. Expensive. We booked online and were in one of the private apartments.

Pool area good

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The hotel is clean and comfortable. It is accessible to the strip and to business locations.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

While the overall experience was good, the check in process includes VERY AGGRESSIVE sales personnel who will insist that you attend a "free breakfast" which is a hard sell for you to purchase at the property. They want to give you a "free gift" as part of this process. I simply wanted to pick up my parking pass.

The property is clean and aesthetically pleasing. The staff is engaging and willing to answer questions and assist when needed. The view of the strip was nice. Having a kitchen and separate bedroom makes the stay extremely comfortable. Free parking is a plus.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

It was ok.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The view out the window not so great, I didn’t care for the parking. Smokers should not smoke around the door entrance . We rented the cabana and there was a sewer smell. I’m with Airlines so I stayed in many hotels, I did not care to be harassed about buying condo and I definitely did not like my ID being copied iout of my line of sight. I did not attend the breakfast, and I didn’t care to be hassled to attend the breakfast if I want a condo I’ll switched out and I’ll make that purchase privately.

Hummm..........it was clean

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Holiday Heaven
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Being sneakily tricked into breakfast with gift for a hard sell vacation timeshare sell. After checkin we were passed on to another staff member to learn about the property. We were told fibs, and found the insistence by the staff smothering especially when you have just flown in on an international flight. Management showed no interest in our concerns.

Location, roomy well equipped apartments, adult pool area, on site cafe.

Spacious, clean, comfortable 2 bedroom apartment for a...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Spacious, clean, comfortable 2 bedroom apartment for a family of five. Kitchen and laundry made it very convenient. We extended our stay at this hotel and wished we started longer!

Nice hotel but don’t get talked into purchasing a lifetime Wyndham vacation membership
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

My family had a great stay- the only problem and my great regret which left a bitter aftertaste was that I agreed to go on a property “tour” to consider buying a lifetime Wyndham vacation membership and becoming a property owner. I was offered a free family breakfast and an AMEX gift certificate of $125 in return so I agreed. In retrospect, it was a mistake. My family and I were taken into the hinterlands of the property and offered a horrible “breakfast” (I only had coffee) and I was then taken away to talk to the salesman. I wasted an entire morning listening to a heavy/handed sales pitch and feeling pressured to sign a contract on the spot. I only was able to leave the session by telling the salesman I would honk it over and meet him the next morning. When I texted him that evening that I had decided against a membership and would not be meeting with him the next morning, he continued to text me and try to get me to meet him with new gags and gimmicks about increasing my “points” etc and saying I could only claim my AMEX gift certificate after I met with him- this was a lie and I picked up my certificate and than blocked his phone number as it started to feel like harassment. As stated on the title, a nice property to stay in as a hotel but beware of any membership pitch!

Nice pool and the apartment room was well organized and stocked.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great hotel from all points of view !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The fact that 2 guys almost harassed us at our arrival to sell us a "time share apartement" (through a complementary breakfast) whereas we had told them that we were exhausted by the jetlag and driving from Los Angeles. They didn't care and would speak so fast. One of the guy even had some under-eyes dark rings. We couldn't stop him, it was annoying to us. We would have rather liked that he told his stuff the day after, once we had gotten some sleep... Otherwise, regarding the hotel, nothing to say, it was perfect ! We found too bad that the shuttle for the return to the hotel ended too early in the evening (around 9 pm).

Huge hotel , very beautiful and very well equiped. To be recommended. The swimming pools were so pretty and big. We did not expect this hotel to be so beautiful. It is modern and super well equiped. We very much appreciated the free shuttle to take us to the strip.

Rooms were brilliant.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Didn't like the hard sell on the time share bit. Didn't end up going to 'breakfast'. But saw targets roped in while shuttling to town.

Rooms were brilliant. Pools lovely. Shuttle bus a nice extra.

Relaxing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

had a great time room was beautiful but the only down fall was the bathtub in the guest bathroom was clogged with hair. When told upon check in that it was a newly renovated unit, but the tubs drain was full of hair and would not drain during showers.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great resort, excellent location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The on-site shop is ridiculously priced and we were fleeced when we got there as we couldn’t get to a supermarket straight away. There is a hard sell for timeshare which isn’t any good for UK visitors - the staff seemed surprised we wouldn’t take up their offer of tickets for the high roller and a free breakfast and kept pushing.

As always with Whyndam, the properties are soacious and well stocked, the facilities are excellent and the staff courteous. We had a great time and this property is excellently situated. A shuttle bus takes you to the strip but we also walked if depending on where we were going.

Totally spoilt by the Timeshare scam.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Avoid. Half the staff are just there to scam you on timeshare. The price is good but it is just not worth the hassle. I will never stay at a Wyndham resort again and the whole experience has put me off the other hotels in their Group like Ramada etc..

not bad but notbso good.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

since the weather outside ia really hot , we expect that when we get in to the room we can relax good if the a/c is cold.

I expect the hot weather but the a/c in the room is not working properly .

Great location but shame about the blatant sales pitches!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

What was not great was the parade of time share sales people ALL morning, EVERY morning dragging bored people around the hotel, it's soul destroying to watch. The A/C was not efficient and really noisy and the energy efficient bulbs make the rooms seem dingy. Check in was quick but nothing special and of course you get the sales pitch, just say no! Check out was entertaining, just a throw away 'drop the keys in the box' comment from a bored looking receptionist, who earlier on in the morning was very welcoming to those doing the sales tour. It's a shame such a great hotel puts such emphasis on sales, rather than making people feel welcome.

The room, facilities and location are all great at the Wyndham. Super spacious, well laid out condo, great for families!

Disappointed before we arrived due to our downgrade.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Got down graded from what we booked which was a 2bed condo to 2 x 1 bedroom condos. Our room was smaller than our friends even though we had to accommodate 1 extra person. We also had no wifi and the toilet was blocked and it took 2 hours to realise they couldn't fix it before they moved our room to another small one. Swimming pools were crowded and too small for the size of complex.

No casino, location away from main strip, beds and pillows. Within easy access but far enough away to get away from the noise and hassle. Shuttle bus good. Staff were good and friendly. Rooms were clean and provided toiletries and toilet tissue.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Room service was limited.

The staff were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The security was excellent and even though my plane was delayed causing me to arrive at 3:30 am, everything went smoothly!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

I did not appreciate the hidden fees.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

I did not appreciate the hidden fees.Also the plumbing was all messed up. Other than that everything was ok. Oh and the pictures of my room that booking provided were not accurate. So was expecting my room to be something other than it was....

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Beware of the Time Share Presentation...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

In short, the rooms are great, hotel is great, pool area, everything was great, and then the time share presentation and someone trying to force me to buy a time share even though I repeated several times that I live overseas and that this really didn't work for me took over 3 hours of my precious vacation time. The connoisseur really did a poor job of explaining how the time share presentation worked and that the Free Show tickets we are getting requires almost 3 hours of hell dealing with someone trying to make a sell. O.K., I get it nothing is free, but if I would have known to full extend of the presentation and all that it involved I would have refused anything free, and would have preferred to just purchase the tickets on my own dime. We had a party of 5 and I paid $80 to the connoisseur for tickets that only cost $59.00 since I was all the way in the back row in the el cheapo seats. If you do the math on this I only got $215 worth of tickets that I would have been more than happy to purchase on my own. https://www.luxor.com/en/booking/show-booking.html#/step1&showFilter=criss-angel-mindfreak-live&arrive=2018-08-04 Again, the rooms, hotel, staff every thing was great and I would be more than happy to stay again, just need the time share Nazi's to back off next time and let people enjoy their precious vacation time with their Family. Would I stay at the hotel again, yes, only if I knew for sure that I can opt out of the presentation. If I'm forced into the presentation I would never stay at Wyndham again knowing that my precious vacation time would be used for a time share presentation and then arguing with the staff that I'm not interested.

We loved this property!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

We had no complaints and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Great value for the price

We loved this property! It was relaxing after the chaos of the Strip. We will definitely make this our Vegas getaway spot!

We enjoyed our stay at Wyndham Grand Desert and will highly recommend it to our friends & relatives.

No comment.

Proximity to the Strip and other nice places. Convenient & easy access to many parking spaces. Availability of frequent shuttle buses with courteous & friendly drivers. Easy access to swimming pools.

It was supposedly a good stay but the staff in the concierge-like desk was completely unprofessional
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

check in process is horrible. 1. Lobby is in complete chaos. 2. After the check in process, there is a concierge-like desk where welcome package will be provided. This is the worst part. Folks in this desk will provide welcome package with all sorts of "freebies" and then on the later part they will ask for a credit card and will charge you 20 dollars (refundable if you will attend the seminar of some sort scheduled the next day). When I refused to hand over my card and pay the 20 bucks the attendant didn't give the welcome package and refused to assist to us. Completely unprofessional.

Room space is very good, very spacious.

Was not happy this visit to our secret getaway!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

This stay had roaches and I have video to prove it. It was disgusting. The roach was in the kitchen cabinet and it had laid eggs in the corner. Simply nasty. We reported immediately and was moved to another room where there were no roaches but the shower door wouldn’t close and the mattress was really old. Our backs and hips hurt really bad each morning. We had six more days to stay. It is time for us to move on to different resort. This one has ran us away. Especially for what we paid and the length of our stay. Disappointed!!!!!

I have been going there for years. Always loved it.

The apartment is very nice and includes a washer and dryer...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The time share sales approach is long and forceful. Just let me check in without being held hostage in the lobby to get a parking permit.

The apartment is very nice and includes a washer and dryer so you can launder your own linens. There is no scheduled towel replacement or maid service. The big negative: BEWARE OF THE TIMESHARE SALES ASSOCIATES. I was not prepared for the strong sales technique. They lurk in the lobby and upon check in I was issued to a desk to receive my "parking pass". My husband was waiting in the car and I was at the "Time Share Desk" for approximately 15-20 minutes waiting for my parking permit, while he waited in the car. I finally paid the woman $20 (refundable) to get rid of her. When I tried to get my $20 refunded, I was in for another runaround. In my opinion they are terrible and it was totally unexpected. Plus they called me on the day of my scheduled appointment and awakened me to ask why I wasn't attending the presentation. The timeshare apartment was very nice and the resort is nice, but they really need to tone down the Time Share Sales Reps in the lobby. I had a future stay scheduled at this same resort that I cancelled.

I love that this is a very family friendly hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

So the room was a lot smaller then I thought. I have stayed here several times and never seen a room the size of the one i had this past visit. It was a little disappointing because I was expecting a Jacuzzi tub and there wasn't one like in the pictures. Not the regular one bedroom I am use to.

I love that this is a very family friendly hotel.

Over charged for room and glitch cause scammer to get into...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Over charged for room and glitch cause scammer to get into my car and use another 400 so u payed 400 3 times cause they thought I didn't pay online so I payed again once I got to my hotel

Two bedroom suite was enormous!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Two bedroom suite was enormous! Very clean and comfortable! Lots of activities and a shuttle to take you to the strip! Staff was always helpful and courteous! Also really liked having an adults only pool!

Good location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Price little higher but went memorial weekend so.... also time share crap. That stuff is everywhere though. Over all good stay

Good location. Good swimming area. Cafe by pool served breakfast lunch dinner. Comfortable bed

I didn't like that after you check in ,they send you to...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

I didn't like that after you check in ,they send you to desk to get parking pass and welcome folder where those employees try to get you to sign up for presentation of resort. Once I said no thank you, then supervisor came over to start bugging me about my personal plans and trying to get me to say yes to attend presentation. I never experienced that at any other resort that I've stayed at in Las Vegas . My experienced with check in made me not want to book in the future. I will take my business to Tahiti Village or Blue Green Resort .

Pick anywhere but here.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

To get a parking pass, we had to waste 3 hours on a sales pitch and be mistreated and lied to. Even told we could not get a room here on booking. Com....totally false

This hotel is well worth the price. Staff, facilities and rooms are all excellent!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

My reservation wasn't actually at your hotel but rather the Travelodge by Wyndham. My cab driver had mistakenly driven me to your hotel just down the street from the Travelodge. Even though I wasn't your guest, your staff were incredibly friendly and helpful in getting me to my reservation at the other hotel. After a bad experience with the Travelodge, I decided to pay more and be treated more respectfully at the Wyndham Grand Desert. Going back to the WGD, they not only were again wonderful, they also checked me into my actual room 4 hours early. Now I felt like a guest.

Great clean apartment, but......
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

These dislikes are our personal choice and not (other than #1) that the hotel let us down. 1) Every time we emptied the bath tub it would back up into the shower - horrible smell and color. This was reported. 2) As the apartments don't have balconies - there was no where to hang wet clothes coming in from the pool or had been washed. There is no airer. 3) As soon as you are checked in you are sent to another desk for the information pack. Immediately we were trying to be sold show tickets etc should we go to a 120 minute presentation for time share. We did not realize that these apartments are timeshare. Being late at night and having just traveled for most of the day - this was the last thing we needed. 4) Sunbeds are too close together - you couldn't even lower the back without having to walk round the whole row to get to the back. No Umbrellas with the sunbeds too.

We decided on the Wyndham Grand as we are a family of 4 with two older boys (15 &18) and opted for an apartment rather than two rooms offered in other hotels. The apartment was spacious and the main bedroom has an ensuite which meant the boys had their own bathroom. Kitchen had everything we needed including washing machine/dryer. The hotel is kept very clean and the hotel staff are super friendly.

It always feels like home when come to visit.

The timeshare hassle.

Bed and pillows were super comfy. Love the soaker tub. The pools are very nice and not so crowded. The location is close enough to the strip but also far enough away when you want a break from it.

The hotel was fantastic,only thing they try to get you to...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The hotel was fantastic,only thing they try to get you to sit thru a presentation about buying into the hotel with great perks. They did take a no nicely

Very beautiful place.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Not having toilet paper in our room and having to call twice to request it. Didn’t get it until around 1130 pm after I went to bed and had to get up to answer door after my boyfriend went to lobby to get some.

Having Starbucks at the location. Also loved the convince of the shuttle.

Mothers Day 2018
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

First off, the room was not fairly represented on the website photos. I was very disappointed with the size and amenities based on that. The fact that you need a keycard to do just about anything, include go up the elevator, was also a little inconvenient. The elevators also closed very fast and on a few occasions my parents got trapped riding up and down until someone entered and could swipe their key card and hit our floor again. The worst thing about this facility though was the 10am checkout time. As a Worldmark owner, I am accustomed to an 11am checkout with optional free late check out for at least an hour. Made for a very rushed morning our last day.

The facility had great location, it was beautiful, very very clean and the grounds were well maintained. The adult pool with bar and DJ was fun, even though pools were a bit small. I did love the fact that there were 24 hour spas and pool available also.

Great stay and value

Strip shuttles ended at 10pm No Airport shuttle

Has a 24hr Adult Pool The staff was very friendly & helpful, overall the BEST RESORT SO FAR TO ME

Great place to stay and a good location, but avoid the timeshare presentation at all costs.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The horrible pressure selling of timeshare when you check-in. This 70's style hard sell makes people resistant. After a long journey, we were dazzled with the special offers being offered to attend a 90 minute presentation. Further research showed that the 7 free nights were not as good an offer as was described. We turned up at the presentation (because they had taken $20 off us to do so), ate the small free breakfast and then left. From speaking to others we saw with name badges - the presentation takes way longer than 90 minutes with many people involved.

The room was well equipped and was an excellent base to explore Vegas. The shuttle bus was an added bonus

The size of the room was perfect for 4 people.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The size of the room was perfect for 4 people. We liked the fact that there were 2 bath rooms. The room was very spacious and had everything we needed including a kitchen and even laundry facilities. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. We will stay here again.

Like this condo. Will come back again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Like to see the shuttle to the strip can extend the operation to mid night or so.

Very nice condo. We have 5 people from Australia. This condo is nicely furnished and well keep.

Wonderful stay. Would definitely book again!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The elevators closed very quickly. More of a safety concern more than a dislike. Overall great stay!

The staff was very friendly. They made sure that everything was up to par.

Was a great stay, however the staff makes me not want to stay there again....
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The staff was atrocious! The people when checking in were great. But it was the people who answered the phones that were just plain rude! God forbid you’re not in the main tower and need a rolling rack for your luggage or to help with groceries. I tried to request one on 3 separate occasions and never got one. Then was told that tower 1 didn’t have bell service and that I would not be getting help with my bags, only to see 3 bellhops helping other parties with their bags as I was carrying all of mine down myself. They really need more training and some of the staff need an adjustment with their attitudes.

I loved the fact that we had a kitchen. Made it more affordable so we didn’t have to eat out the entire trip. I loved the size of the room. Not too big but bigger that a standard hotel room.

Big rooms with necessary amenities including kitchenwares.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Staffs were very pushy to participate timeshare presentation for a free breakfast and discounted tickets. I said no several times but staffs kept calling on phone.

Big rooms with necessary amenities including kitchenwares. Very good free shuttle to/from the strip but last shuttle from the strip is very early.

Everything was good, what I like about it that it had a...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

What I didn't like was the check out time 10am.. is to early, and that they charged if you stayed longer...

Everything was good, what I like about it that it had a washer and dryer.

The stay was excellent, but the Wyndham Sales deals were a headache.Not right time to discuss deals.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Please do not pressure the customer with pushing Wyndham deals & pls do not waste their time if they do not want to go further with the deal. Also pls mention Wyndham customer consultants to respect the customers’ day to day situations.

The hotel condition was excellent

I thought the property was great!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The one thing I didn’t like was that check in was at 4pm and they didn’t have our room ready on time and check out was also an hour earlier then other hotels.

I thought the property was great! Loved the location, it wasn’t too far from the strip. The shuttle to Harrah’s was also great! Favorite part was definitely the 24hr pool!

The adult pool and separate kids pool was great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

My 2 daughters aged 20 and 21 checked in as they arrived early. They were pressured in to buying a $20 breakfast where you receive the sales pitch. When I went down to get a refund the next morning the man at the desk was very rude and gave me the wrong directions on where to go to get my refund. He told me "That's fine you want a refund. We will fill your spot right away." (If that is the case why did they take advantage of my young daughters by persuading them to sign up for the breakfast?) After spending 60 minutes and returning to the desk 3 times for clarification I finally found the right desk and received my refund. What a great way to spend my first morning at the resort!

The adult pool and separate kids pool was great. The room was not like what the pictures on the web site showed. It was not a bad room but very basic and not elegant like the pictures on the web.

It was okay. Both good and bad points about this place.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The Oasis cafe on the third floor by the pool had extremely poor service. The rooms were a bit outdated and the overall decor of the hotel was extremely lacking.

The full kitchen in our room was great. The washer and dryer was a bonus. The pool area outside was awesome!

Awesome stay over all.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The two room suite could have had queen size beds and not the doubles that we ended up getting. I thought when I booked it stated queens.

The shuttle was a great way to get around the strip.

Definitely not what we expected!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Upon check in, we were ambushed by staff trying to sell us timeshare for about 20 minutes. They wouldn't take no for an answer. After we finally walked away, we went to our room. We opened the door to find an aweful odor of food and very loud music coming from the next room. Needless to say we walked right out and back down to the front desk. An hour after arrival, we were finally in our room. In the middle of the night we also had to make a call to the front desk for a noise complaint with the room next door. The internet was terrible. Food was o.k. would have been nice to have a restaurant.

The bed was comfortable and it was nice to have a washer and dryer.

We met another couple who drove from LA, CA. We had two bedrooms. Two baths. Kitchen living room n.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Construction noises started too early. All lights were low wattage. We are readers. Did not work.

The facilities were new. Two pools w two jacuzzi. One for kids one for adults. A shuttle available to n from the strip. No charge for parking

Good hotel for the value!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Staff obsessively tried to sell services. as well as in the whole hotel was shocking with electricity.

Close to the Strip, but more quiet! We took large apartment for 4 and it was really good.

Pools were nice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The room I had was old and pretty worn out. It was clean, but nothing special. Large crowds in the morning when they are slinging time shares disrupt the elevators.

Pools were nice

The two bedroom set up worked well for my family
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The toaster didn't work properly, kept burning bagels, English muffins. Created a burnt smell in the unit. Also the toilet in the master bedroom would continue to run after it was flushed.

The two bedroom set up worked well for my family

Not great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

No explanation of important things like signing up for the shuttle but taking an extended time at check in to try to sell the rip off timeshare.

Nice beds.

Time share sales people ruined my vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The hard sell timeshare spiel was a disappointment. I had NO idea this was a timeshare hotel and we were expected to listen to their extremely long sales pitch. Everyone involved was pushy, from the front desk check in person to the concierge who lied on the spot to us. She insisted the information meeting (sales pitch) was short and free buffet breakfast was delicious. The meeting was about 3 hours long and the buffet consisted of powder eggs and fatty, under cooked bacon. You can't leave until at least 4 sales people harass you. The entire experience was a bummer and set a bad tone for the rest of my stay. All day, everyday you see timeshare sales people courting prospective "vacation owners". It made me wonder what kind of person would actually buy into the B.S. and what kind of person makes their living scamming vacationers. And I do believe it is a scam. Vacation ownership is the biggest waste of money. My five night stay at this resort cost about $1200. If I was an "owner" the same vacation would cost over $4,000.00. And I would be locked in to this ownership forever.

The room we stayed in was big.

Great place to stay, we will do it again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The bed was very comfortable, with suitable pillows to match. The enormous bathroom a plus with jacuzzi. We were able to purchase some groceries for quick meals while relaxing at the facilities in between hitting the strip. Shuttle bus allowed us to visit the strip without having to pay all the parking fees and the location was excellent!

The staff was super friendly once you got past check in.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Whatever they clean he carpet with made almozt the whole group of us have constant runny noses. It was overkill with the chemicals . The only other complaint is the walking. It's a lot of walking.

The staff was super friendly once you got past check in.

Great location, fantastic in apartment facilities.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The carpets in the hall ways build up a lot of static as you're walking on them, then when you touch the lift buttons, or the apartment door, you get zapped with an electric shock.

The facilities were very good. The in apartment equipment was great, and the washer and dryer were an added bonus.

If I was to return to Vegas I would definitely stay here again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Shop. Prices were expensive which meant we shopped elsewhere. Nearby were lots of inexpensive places to shop and eat

Loved the view. Pool area was very good. Kitchen facilities & equipment meant we had more choices

I think I'm finished with the Wyndham brand.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

It's a time share, so expect to be hounded. My wife and I stayed there because our friends wanted us to stay in the same hotel they had booked. I'm not a timeshare kind of person so I should have politely objected to staying in the same hotel. I could have done without the sales people trying to strong arm me into meeting with them so they could run my credit. Apparently I didn't pick up my parking pass when we checked in so they sent someone up to my room to drop it off. This was his foot in the door and he went on and on. He didn't leave until he got a mandatory $20 from me that he swore I'd get back after meeting with them again. It was a long drive, I was tired, and it was late so I wasn't thinking when I let him in. I didn't meet with him again and it only cost me $20 to not be bothered by them again. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and the hotel was unable to deliver consistent hot water in the shower; sometimes the water was luke warm and other times it was cold.

There was a bed, toilet, shower, and refrigerator. The price was cheap, however, I would have preferred to pay more to stay in a hotel that was a couple more stars.

The rooms were extremely clean, the resort and staff was...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

A pretty good walk from the strip.

The rooms were extremely clean, the resort and staff was upscale. There were plenty amenities on the resort including heated pools, bar, restaurant, and a marketplace to buy things.

Disappointed in the responsiveness of the staff to address the air conditioning issue
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The air conditioner in our unit did not work. I informed the desk on three separate occasions to address the issue. It wa s every reoslved.

Location was good, the property itself was nice

Bought concert tickets at Wyndham and agreed to go through...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Bought concert tickets at Wyndham and agreed to go through time share sales process, spent 3 hrs doing this which was okay only to find there were no tickets left for the concert. Part of the reason we went to Vegas is to see this particular concert. I was assured at Concierge that tickets would definitely be available at the time that I agreed to do the above. This really ruined our Vegas holiday and was very unprofessional from Wyndham Grand Desert.

The closeness to strip
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Bell service. They were great but they were so busy on Sunday I would've loved the option to borrow a cart and take out my own stuff. Because I had checked out my room key would not have aloud me for multiple trips down

The closeness to strip

We enjoyed the stay very much the second time around. Not cheap, but good value.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

Breakfast and lunch at the coffee shop was not good.

Loved the free activities that were offered in the afternoon at the coffee shop (i.e. free wine). Loved the magician Jen Kramer. Great value. Wish the show was longer. Great having the ping pong tables and balls at the family pool. Would be nice to have some more toys for the kids to play with in the pool.

Great 2 bedroom apartment just off the strip.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

The time share sell at check in, we 're from England why would we be interested?? Unnecessary!

Great to have a 2 bedroom apartment as travelling with another couple.

we had bad luck..!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

that we did have to move

unfortunatly we woke up on newyearsday without WATER...!!! we did not want to move but they "could not" move us...6 people. we moved...took 12hrs to fix..!!! we were not happy to move..but two days of our three with out water in our very smart flat was not a prospect

Good Family Spot

Timeshare property.

Great facilities but if you're in Vegas to sightsee you prob won't have time to use them. Great to have extra space by having 2 bdroom unit when travelling with older kids.

wish we could have stayed longer.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

It was somewhat difficult to control the temperature in the room. The thermostat digital was hard to see. Perhaps a new battery would help. Also a non skid floor is necessary in the bathroom shower/tub to prevent slippage and falls.

the room was spacious and clean and all kitchen supplies were provided. provided

My stay was pleasent and I will stay again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

No maids service to take out trash, make beds and bring clean towels . Resorts presentation took 5 hours , breakfast was ridiculous for the amount of time spent.

Room decorations, location, shuttle transportation to strip. Suite was well designed and equipped with kitchen utensils to cook and sit up to 6 people.

Stop Selling time share when people arrive, further nice Hotel but price to high compared to other
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - No Resort Fees

We did travel far. At arrival we confronted with a timeshare sale. I spend 10 min !!!!! to tell that we do not want. I was tired so finally i paid 20 USD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to get rit of them and get 150 Dollar ??. But after a night sleep i do not want 150 dollar for spending some hours, after all i'm on a holiday. We never get the 20USD back. Beautiful hotel but this behaviour i never will come again. Then it is quite far (15 min. walk) to the strip and the shuttle is not real handy. If you go for the strip i'm not sure this is the place to stay. Price is high and nog so much inside (like a buffet or other easy to eat etc.. is not there). Rooms in tower 3 is in one word fantastic.

Rooms was amazing in tower 3.