Reviews of Wyndham Ocean Walk 3 stars

300 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118, USA

#44 of 82 hotels in Daytona Beach

The pools were nice and clean and the views were nice.
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

The air conditioner had some issues and was not working properly in our room. When I had booked, it shows 5 of us staying and we were put into a room for only 4 people. I called downstairs to request an additional pillow and blanket and was told no pillows. There were no signs as to where to return pool towels and we had to search all over for the bin. At checkout (10am!!), there were no carts available and the room to get the carts from was closed with a sign that said they would return at a later time!

The pools were nice and clean and the views were nice. All.of the staff was friendly.

The location is great for Daytona Beach.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The room was very dirty and very dated. The furniture was in bad shape and some of it was falling apart. I’m very disappointed in the owner of the unit we stayed in. We had friends who had the same issue. I’ve stayed in Hampton Inns that we’re a whole lot nicer, cleaner, AND had a later check out. Would not recommend this hotel again.

The location is great for Daytona Beach.

The property was ok.
    • Two Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Room not ready when arrived said they would call never did. We returned 3 hours later said they were too busy. Pushed buying time share. Went to meeting at assigned time my name wasn’t on list. After charging be $20. Balcony on unit was dirty railing moldy

The property was ok. Room was clean and neat.

The property was in a great location and the staff was...
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

The property advertised free parking but only tells you in the fine print that it is limited to one car per room. Any remaining cars must park across the street in public parking garage at $16 a day. It also doesn’t have valet parking or a bellman and the security guard told me I couldn’t unload my car in the drive up after checking in. So I was forced to park in the garage and carry my bags in from there while pregnant. Also the main reason I chose this property over others at Daytona Beach was the lazy river. Unfortunately the security guards on the pool deck are like hawks and kick anyone without a pool float out. There was maybe 10-15 total floats even though the sign clearly states a maximum of 30 people allowed in the river. However they let the rambunctious kids run through the river without a float so when we did finally get a chance to get in it was anything but a relaxing lazy river. Another issue was our room. On Booking.com it was advertised as a “ocean view” but when we got in the suite the view was of the second tower. If standing out on the balcony there was a small space between the two towers of ocean view but definitely not what we were expecting and it was not visible from inside the room. It was also old and outdated. It advertised a kitchen but there was absolutely no counter space. We brought ingredients for an egg breakfast but felt it wouldn’t be possible in the “kitchen” and ended up eating out. The area was so small that they store the blender, coffee maker, and utensils on top of the fridge. There was no way to make coffee and cook eggs at the same time in their so called “kitchen.”

The property was in a great location and the staff was friendly and helpful with our concerns.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed the outside recreational area, but would never stay here again.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The hotel employee, Zack who checked us in started out super friendly, but became annoying quickly with his very aggressive sell to get us into the timeshare presentation. I finally had to say “give me the room keys, we’re not doing the presentation.” We felt very deceived by his initial friendliness to lure us in for the kill. Plus the presentation to potentially buy a timeshare wasn’t going to be free. He wanted to charge $75 to go! Checking in was very confusing even before Zack. No one knew which desk to send us to because some of the units are privately owned and some of them are managed by Wyndham. Very unorganized arrival and check in. Wasn’t sure where to park. No valet and one guy sitting in a lawn chair out front to tell you where to park and how to check in. Finally got our keys, parked, and went to the room (btw, no luggage cart to be found anywhere), entered to a filthy room. The floor was not swept, all the counters were sandy, and the bed had black hair on it. They sent a maid right away to clean everything. Almost left after that, but she did a great job cleaning, so we stayed. Bathroom very outdated. The bed was comfortable and the balcony had a spectacular view.

The back area of the hotel was amazing. The pools, two jacuzzis, and lazy river were outstanding. They played 80s music the entire time which we loved and the drinks at the patio bar were wonderful. The view and access to the Atlantic Ocean was perfect. Easy to get from the parking garage to the room.

Had a great time!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

the room wasn't completely clean there was hair in the tub and several other things unclean but it was a privately owned room

Great location, many things to do, the music was not too loud, good choice of songs

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

We had a great time 😀
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

The staff at the front desk was not friendly, created unnecessarily problems with my payment because I made advance payment.Except for Lisa , very nice lady, that made everything better for us!

Love the amenities , lazy river and location!

Was good, would stay again
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Oceanview

Really just need to clean window and door seal because they are dirty as heck. And the shower needs a deep cleaning (shower head has mold growing on it)....

The view was amazing! Had activities for you to so throughout the day which was great!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Amazing location and very convenient.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The hotel needs to have the room owners be held responsible for keeping their rooms updated and modern. Our room had been smoked in when there is a no smoking policy. Our bathroom was extremely outdated and grungy. The sofa bed was broken and beds were uncomfortable. And our stove didn’t work which defeats the purpose of having a room with a full kitchen.

Amazing location and very convenient. The hotels amenities and services were beautiful but not clearly communicated to us. The availability of restaurants around was wonderful. The kids loved the splash pad and pools.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Even though we were disappointed in the room we loved the hotel and plan on going back next year.
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

The room we booked was a studio and was very small for 3 adults. There was no dresser in the room so we had to live out of the suitcases. Because of the size of the room we had no place to move. We were given a coffee maker and there was no place to plug it in the kitchen. We had to make coffee in the bathroom.

The pools and the beach were excellent. Restaurants were walking distant.

The view was breath-taking!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

We stayed there for 11 days. The only thing given to us to clean the floors was a broom and dust pan and the floors consisted of rug and tiles. So half way through the stay when the rug needed to vacuum and the tiles needed mopping, we were told that the service was not offered to that room. I was very disappointed with that!!

The view was breath-taking!!!

2nd year in a row there, love the location, the beach, the...
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

the first staff member wasn't that helpful in getting us the proper room booked but then later getting a manager was able to. But then we found a roach running across our bed and I was mortified and disgusted but the manager took care of it best they could I suppose

2nd year in a row there, love the location, the beach, the pools (except for the dirty one), the rooms are very nice, comfortable bed, this is my favorite hotel in Daytona

Oceanfront was nice.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Didn't know this is a timeshare rental hotel, bring your own coffee and filters. I wanted a king bed but got 2 double beds.no maid service.

Oceanfront was nice.

It was very comfortable, the location was great and...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Annoying sellers of timeshare, don’t fall for it. Your vacation time is not worth their gifts.

It was very comfortable, the location was great and excellentpool area for kids

Definitely the place to stay in Daytona.
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

The beds we're comfy and the staff was great. I loved the many pools it had so none of them were ever to crowded and how late the pools are open are awesome

Happy but was expecting a better experience
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

It took over 2 hours to check in. Was not happy on the website it states king size bed and queen sofa bed suite with ocean view, you go to the room and its double beds and no ocean view. Also I did a reservation for 2 rooms asked for them to be atleast on the same floor. Nope! Also was given a garage key to the wrong garage. Was given a parking permit so if I didnt have the right room, my car would of been towed. You pay a lot of money almost $500 for 2 nights you at least on the right information and the rooms you booked. I didnt expect for queen treatment but I would of expected out of a $75-$100 hotel. However the night before we stayed at a hotel down the street and it took 10 minutes and no trouble. So not sure what to expect. Definitely will make sure that my room has what I want next time. I didnt have ocean view was very disappointed!!!

The outside activities, pools, and how close everything was!!! I loved the pools. The rooms could of been updated more. I did love our king size bed and room!!!

We never encountered any bumps in the stay, the staff went...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

You can only park one car on the property this was an issue for us because the parking garage for one week was $100

We never encountered any bumps in the stay, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable

Nice location, Nice room with view. Would not stay again due to their policies & service
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Room not ready at 5:00 pm would not exchange wet beach towels. bathroom sink clogged and would not send a maintenance person to fix said it was owned by a private individual,We booked thru Wyndam

Location was great

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great location, my family had a good time for second time...
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

Tile by the pool was a little slipery.

Great location, my family had a good time for second time already. Lazy river and pool are amazing so is the access to the beach. The rooms was nice and had very nice views. The washer and dryer was a big plus for us since we have smaller children . All in all very convenient for a family .

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Lots of activities for kids.
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

Needs an upgrade for restaurant inside hotel. Also a coffee shop. Other hotels in area have this and Wyndam needs to upgrade to give this to customers.

Lots of activities for kids. Good drinks.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Good place to stay. A lot to do for a toddler. Had a few issues but all in all a decent place.
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Oceanview

Had a broken door handle that was not repaired even after it was brought to attention of front desk. Wanted to go to time share meeting but I was told I could not attend without my wife and my toddler. I was not bringing him. We extended our stay one day and it took over an hour to do that with getting wrong phone numbers from front desk and waiting on hold and getting call back.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The room was very clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The lady at checkin was rude. You cant park 2 cars on site only one even if your a large family you have to walk across the street at night which is dangerous. Had a man approach me asking if i was available for a good time like i was a hooker. DID NOT LOKE THAT AT ALL. WAS TERRIFIED.

The room was very clean.

Great location...poor customer service.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

I was there at 4 to check in and my room was not ready. I had to wait an hour before I could get into a room after driving 8 hours with 3 small kids. When I tried to express my frustrations to the manager, he did not seem to care or take notice. Also, I was also hit with bc I used Booking, I had to pay taxes and resort fees, something I thought was already paid for before I arrived. They also offered no room service the entire stay, and when I i asked for extra towels I was told no bc there was a washing machine in the room and we could wash our own towels. Also during our stay, the elevators went out and we had to climb 15 flights of stairs to get to our room.

I liked the location and activities the hotel offered for kids, and that everything was in walking distance. We were there 4 days and never had to leave for anything.

Outsiders from local area troubling
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Outsiders were allowed to roam freely throughout the supposedly secure areas. While security was always chatting with guests. What was ridiculous was the way you could not get a chair around the pool areas because towels were thrown down on the chairs reserving the chairs for hours with no one present.

I would like to see that if you arrive early, the room is...
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

I would like to see that if you arrive early, the room is cleaned ASAP so that you don’t have to wait 3.5 hours. Yes I know check in is at 4 but if you get there it shouldn’t take that long to clean a room especially when check out for everyone is 10am

Sitting out on the balcony
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The shower curtain rod was broken, the door to the washer n dryer broke, the TV in the bedroom a problem. Not well taken care of for the price.

Sitting out on the balcony

• One Bedroom Standard Condo

Great location. Great place for family with kids. Hotel it’s self had so much going with fun family activities. Great beach access. The hotel it’s self is a resort but just because we weren’t members they didn’t treat us any differently than they would treat their owners. Great stay.

A little pricey for our apartment, but overall, we had a great stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was an $150 hold on my credit card that was refunded after I checked out, but I had no idea they were going to do that. There were cranes and scaffolding on neighboring buildings, plus our view of the air conditioning unit on the top of the other tower wasn't great. A sliver of the ocean was in view, but not an oceanfront room as was implied. Oh, and the elevators were SLOW.

Location was excellent, the facilities were great (we enjoyed the workout room). Good restaurants and entertainment were within walking distance, as was the boardwalk. I was with three adults and we all had a good time.

Great location, a little overpriced. Great for kids
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Oceanview

The room wasn't as Clean as I would like, dusty and dirty baseboards. Shower door was moldy. The elevators were breaking down and always taking forever to get one. Too many people not enough elevators

I like having an apartment style room with a separate bedroom, I liked having a washer and dryer. The kids loved the pool and the slide!

Only the pools were good.
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

It was the worst hotel room ive stayed in my whole life. There was 1 room and a no view for the ocean. There was also no room service

Only the pools were good.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The bed was hard.

The view from the balcony was great. The drinks from the bar were good, but pricey for a mixed drink. Room was big with plenty of room for my family of 5.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The staff was amazing and honest.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Pools they were always too packed the lazy river was a joke 10 to 15 kids walking around in it. Never could get a tube. Couldn't get a chair around the pool, left the resort every day to go visit family members at another resort to swim there.

The staff was amazing and honest. Told us not to order pizza from their in house food market.

Great resort but logistics were terrible
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Oceanview

Check in was a nightmare . My card was charged 637.00 accidentally by the staff. My car got a sticker on it that left a film Because they have no parking pass . It was due to be towed . Had I not went to my car and seen it , I would have been paying a tow bill . The balcony that connected to another balcony did not have a lock on it . It had been broken and never fixed . In the 3 days we were there , housekeeping did not come in at all . We made sure to not have to the do not disturb sign on but it made no difference . Family karaoke was cancelled after we waited 30 minutes for it to start . It was cancelled due to a missing microphone chord . So many more things went wrong but that’s a few of them .

The pools and view

The pillows!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The parking deal...don’t bring two cars if you only have one room. I had to park in public parking and it was a bit expensive. The housekeeper was a bit rude.

The pillows! Omg the pillows are amazing!!! There are so many good things about this property, the pools, the lazy river, the kids splash pool, the gorgeous views, but most of all, I really loved those pillows! 😊

Wonderful place for a relaxing and fun beach vacay!
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

This place was amazing! The only improvement would be to make vending available as we weren't prepared for no vending on site!

Loved the pools, location, staff, everything was amazing. We loved it and didn't need to jump in our car to go anywhere. There was enough right around us to keep us busy having fun the entire trip. And we loved the activities the hotel offered.

Excellent except for items listed above. Hilton right next door, never had problems there.
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Oceanview

Took 30 minutes to check in, looked like people had no clue what they were supposed to be doing. Line was long only one person checking 4 other people just standing around. Elevators are the worst, fast and smooth once you get in, but it is a very long wait. I guess poor design, not enough elevators for the amount of rooms and people.

Location, Clean

Enjoyed our mini getaway. Plan on staying longer next trip.

Enjoyed being able to check in and not having to leave for anything. We took food with us but there is a food truck that parks on the beach and lots of places around to eat. Great place.

The air conditioner stopped working on the 2nd day but...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The parking is not convenient if you have more than one car. There were 4 adults in our room, with 2 cars. One had to park across the road and walk , and pay for parking each day. I understand there isn't enough room in the parking deck to accommodate all of the guests, but after paying for a 2 or 3 bedroom, the parking should be free.

The air conditioner stopped working on the 2nd day but maintenance responded within minutes and it was fixed. The location was great, didnt have to get in my car the entire stay. The room was clean, plenty of room and furnished with everything we needed.

average for Daytona
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

check in was a total confusion on part of the staff, the shower had no water pressure and was dirty, then had to park across the street and it took 25 min just to get parking pass.

The room view

Our stay was very relaxing
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Would like a convenience store in facility for feminine products.

Cleanliness of the beach and boardwalk. Staff was very helpful and extended our checkout time. Clean showers to use while using facility while waiting to leave for airport.

Overall our family truley injoyed our stay and we will definitely stay there again.
    • Two Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Need more elevators, parking spaces for paying guests, and more chairs if possible by the pool for all guests to have a place to sit.

Convenient location to resturants/attractions without having to drive or use uber/taxi

I loved the variety of amenities.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The staff seemed very unhappy and some even gave an attitude when asked questions.

I loved the variety of amenities. I have a 3 year old and the kiddie pool was perfect!!

I do not recommend the hotel, I really liked the beach only!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

dirty in the room photos do not correspond to reality!!!! from the bedroom window is not on the ocean, it goes into common use corridor with a blue wall!!! old and very noisy hotel staff does not solve the problems

I liked beach, pool, water slide, view from the living room on the ocean

The room had a beautiful view of the beach and the outside...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The refrigerator was dirty and the kitchen floor was also dirty, no housekeeping service, we have to use the same towels for the 3 day that we stay because there was no room service.

The room had a beautiful view of the beach and the outside of the hotel was awesome the pool, lazy river, jacuzzi, a little play area for kids.

We were not impressed this time!
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

Unit without ANY KIND OF WIEW. Handicap ramp to the beach incomplete gone had to lift up the cart/ wheelchair at the end of the ramp fir a part of it was missing. Lazy river not clean and water rather cloudy all if the time. Furniture at the pools rather wirn out . Ice available only at the Sus spot office. Elevators!!! At times the wait was ridiculously ling when only three of four works for one tower.

The proximity to the beach and the boardwalk. The bin for extra pool/ beach items left behind by clients for someone else to borrow.

it was on the beach and the pools were nice it was in a...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The wait was horrible the parking was bad also they didn't call me when my room was ready I had to keep checking after the time they said it would be ready lobby was packed and no unloading parking very congested the dryer kept breaking too

it was on the beach and the pools were nice it was in a convenient location close to nearby attractions

5.6
    Fair
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

Sofa bed uncomfortable, unable to rest. Extra fees were ridiculous. I paid in full and had to pay more at property. Second unit rented not next to the other like requested

The view from 1907

Great location, pools and jucuzzi.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Lazy River only had small amount of tubes and couldn't get in forever. Must have a tube provided by resort or u can't get in so had to wait forever. Needs more tubes.

Great location, pools and jucuzzi. Comfortable.

After checking in room lot of dishes in cabinet were missing...
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

After checking in room lot of dishes in cabinet were missing and went to the restroom in the middle of the night roach in bathroom, locked out of room for 1 hour , because of error at front desk clerk entering wrong check out date.

Not as pleasant as visit from 6 months ago.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The unit should be checked more thoroughly as ceremamic flooring shouldn't crack when walked on and toilets should flush when lever is pushed once. Mainly, no hair should be on floor and on tub.

Beautiful view and beaches. I realize each unit is independently owned and as this was our second visit in 6 months, we expected this visit to be as perfect as the first. Check in took over 30 minutes, the tile in the kitchen had cracks and we were afraid we may break it and cut out feet by walking on it. The bathroom toilet wouldn't flush unless you left your finger down on the lever until it did and there was hair on the floor. Nothing at all like our first visit, which we loved. The wi-fi was a joke but we did need to be off the grid for a few days.

All in all it was a good stay that should have been a lot better
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

I have to be honest, we had a couple problems that never did get resolved. On the 3rd day we noticed roaches in the kitchen and the patio door would not open. They did send someone up right away to fix the door and spray for the bugs. However, the bug problem was never stopped and as i told both managers i talked to "I understand things like this happen but i do not expect this from Wyndham" He focused on what he could do to make are trip better, but what i was waiting to hear was give me reason to come back. The other problem was parking we pulled up to the garage after a night out and to my shock the garage had been blocked and said" garage full"how is this even possible? The manager i ask about this said "they had a lot of things going on with a graduation party, truck week etc etc etc my question to him was didnt you have these things going on last year and the year before that and so on? To me there are 2 types of problems unforscene problems and self inflicted preventable problems, i believe both these were preventable.

Great location near everything , there was plenty of things to do right at the hotel, something going on everyday

This area of the beach can’t be driven on which is nice whe...
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Beds were ok. The floors felt dirty and sandy and there was no broom or way to clean them in our condo. Beach was really crowded even though limited to guest. Pool slide closed at 530pm my kids didn’t like that at all. You have to check your luggage racks out with your drivers liscense. Parking is very limited and tight.

This area of the beach can’t be driven on which is nice whe you have small kids. The elevators are fast. The security guards were really friendly and in abundance which made me feel safe. Walking access to Oceans Walk Shoppes. Lots of activities for kids. We had an issue that required maintenance and they were very prompt to respond and fix it. Near the pier.

The pool was crowded but nice.
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

Would have liked to have had a map of the facilities. Also some more info about what items are in the rooms. For instance, I would have been interested to know there was a coffee pot but no coffee.

The pool was crowded but nice.

Amenities
    • Two Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Way overpriced..check in is as late as 6 pm, check out is by 10 am..don't even get 24 hours for the high price of over $400 a night for a two bedroom.

Amenities

Room was still not ready by 5 pm.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Room was still not ready by 5 pm. Had to wait and wait. Did not get king size bed. 2 doubles instead. Not impressed with old run down room. For a timeshare it's very "tired"

Property location
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

Ceiling fan in unit was filthy. Air conditioner made noises. Maintenance was called and he reported that the compressor was out. We were moved to another unit that was worse than that one and ended up going back to the first. Just very unhappy with unit. I have stayed at this hotel many times before and was very happy but this stay was miserable. I ended up cleaning the ceiling fan myself.

Property location

The Room living area furniture needs updated. Outside amenities are great!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

I requested an early check in, but didn't get it. Somehow, you have to wait until 4:00 before ALL the rooms are magically done at once. Didn't get our room keys until after 4, then went to the room, and they didn't work, had to come back down again. The ONLY towel rack in the bathroom was broken, as was the alarm clock and the safe in the room. The counter in the kitchen had coffee spilled on it and there was something splattered on the door in the bathroom. The couch and chair in the living area were horribly uncomfortable.

The beds were very comfortable. The pools and lazy river, and the water slide and hot tubs were very nice and our favorite place to be. Loved the balcony over looking the ocean.

A slight disappointment
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

The woman who is contracted out to make room keys was absolutely rude and unprofessional, we had to go down to the lobby 4 times before getting keys that worked. We requested early check-in and they didn’t accommodate so we had to switch rooms. They ran out of parking, so we had to drive to a nearby hotel (after we had already been parked for one day) Bedding didn’t fit the size bed we had. Extending our stay was a huge hassle. Front desk staff was wonderful though. We spent over $1200 for 4 night stay, it wasn’t worth what we paid.

The beach, location and the places to eat and shop nearby.

Was VGood except for ANTS in kitchen/bathroom and no one knew how to get movies on demand.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Ants in the Kitchen that days later appeared in the bathroom. Maintenance only place ant traps saying Pest Control would come day 2 of 6 - they never came. Front desk uncaring when asking about on demand movies - no one had a clue how to get them. The Vending areas had no machines in them (checked several floors). If you get up at 0600 be prepared to let hot water run about 5 to 10 minutes to get to your shower or sink! If you order food delivery from outside you have to go down to the lobby to receive, they won't let food deliveries come to your unit.

We were in the South Tower (ASK FOR THE NORTH TOWER as it's newer) Ocean View Excellent; Bed Comfort Excellent; Sofa & Living Chairs Comfortable; Business Center Excellent at No Charge; Bathroom very roomy; Loved the view that we had (except for people in the next room looking around corner on balcony when we had curtains open for oceanview - happened several times).

A/c didn’t work in the first room.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

A/c didn’t work in the first room. If I had not went down we would have still been waiting. We got moved and unpacked again at midnight. The keys didn’t work ongoing to get into the room or the hotel from the parking garage.

We where not informed that slide and kiddie pool area were...
    • One Bedroom Standard Condo

We where not informed that slide and kiddie pool area were closed. We booked that hotel for these reasons. If I had know I could have booked any other hotel with a pool.

Check in was a nightmare.

Everything!

Check in was a nightmare. They made us wait til way after check in time then gave us all the wrong keys for room and parking garage. The room was old and grungy looking. All I can say good about it was the room was quiet and the pool area was ok. The lazy river intertubes were black with mold. Not good! Wont be going back there.

convenient to Ocean Center where my daughter graduate
    • Studio with Two Double Beds

explained at check in that we are to empty our own trash and if we needed more towels to call lobby.the layout was odd. wasted space could have been used more wisely.

bed uncomfortable. too hard. not enough pillows per bed. They REALLY need more outlets In room or extension cords to be able to use appliances.room tiny.

VERY BAD
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Had to wash pool towels before returning them , was suppose to have king bed but had two double, had to furnish our own toilet paper and the unit was privately owned was never told this or would not of booked will never go back again. Seemed like no one wanted to help and when i talked to the man at checkout all he said well we cant please everyone

Close to resturants

Really nice staff nice
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

No housekeeping we didn't know where to take are trash didn't know where to get new towels or anything we didn't know the wifi password they didn't tell use

Really nice staff nice

Ummm.. I'll so totally be back!!! See ya soon!!!!!
    • One Bedroom Deluxe Oceanview

The weather it rained not y'all fault. The hotel was AMAZINGGG

I loved everything from the moment I walked into this Amazing Place. Marc greeted me and directed me where to go for my reservation and directed to me to Kim who was absolutely amazing her self from checking in into a side conversation based on autism!! Gave me some great information that I never knew about and now looking up some research! Thanks Marc and Kim!!! And then My room was 804A best view ever best room that I've ever stayed in my life! Everything was perfect I could go on!

I liked the area resort is located.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Bed sheets on sofa bed were dirty and floor was slippery in some areas. Room wasn't properly cleaned but to be fair front desk resolved the issue with the bedsheets very quickly.

I liked the area resort is located. There were many activities and places to go to within walking distance. Room was also comfortable enough for 4 people

Miserable, will never stay again!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Couldn’t get into room until 4:30 and checked in at 11:40. Once we loaded all our luggage to the first room, it was not what we reserved, with inadequate beds. Back down to lobby to get rooms switched and load all our luggage to second room(which was not close to the first one) balcony door was broken and locked shut, shower curtain rod fell numerous times after being “fixed”. Blankets that my child covered up with were cover in URINE! Rooms were filthy, most unsanitary place I’ve ever stayed at I’m my entire life! Air conditioning broke halfway through the stay. Kid pool/slide was closed. Had to return to guest services three times to get room keys to work properly during the stay. Which are the same keys that let you in parking garage, into hotel from parking garage, into your room, into pool area from beach and restaurant areas.

Check out

OW provided a very nice vacation experience
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Neighbors smoking on balcony, guests smoking at pool, not good explanations of where amenities were, no restocking of toilet paper, garbage bags, etc

View, pools, access to beach

This resort had a great view and a ton of amenities for all...
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

We weren’t allowed to check into our room til 7:30 at night when standard check in was at 4:00pm. Also the kiddie pool area was closed.

This resort had a great view and a ton of amenities for all ages.

I will never stay here again.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Advertisement/booking info did not specify this would not include basic necessities for stay such as hand soap. There was a silverfish in the bathroom. Floor was sandy. Room was not cleaned properly previously or cleaned at all during our stay. Beds were hard. Staff was rude.parking was difficult. The check in/check out of luggage racks was inconvenient. Phone did not work. I regret renting this room. I paid a premium price to get treated like I was bothering staff and be uncomfortable my entire stay.

The view, location to event and restaurants, and pool facilities.

Location is great.
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Rooms are a little on the used side. Due to height of hotel, sun is lost early from pool areas. Not enough tubes at lazy river.

Location is great. Security did a great job.

Nice but needed improvement
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

They told us our room was ready but when we went in trash was still sitting from the previous people. And our shower rod was broke so we waited an hour to shower before someone came to fix it. Also we seen maybe 4 cockroaches during our three days there. The room appeared to be very clean and it was very nice but there were a few things we didn’t like.

The staff members were very nice. And the hotel was beautiful

Excellent facilities, great food and drinks available, resort activities were also enjoyable!
    • One Bedroom Oceanfront Condo

Limited parking for multiple people staying in the same room, vouchers for the public parking would be much appreciated. If the room sleeps 6, at least 2-3 cars should have available parking, not just 1 car

The staff was absolutely fabulous, very customer service oriented and concerned that we enjoy our stay. The room was very comfortable and much nicer than expected. The ocean view with a full moon from the balcony was gorgeous!

• Studio with Two Double Beds

Room size for 3 people to small, dirty, bugs in bathroom on 11th floor, no hot water at all sinks or shower, was told a 15 year problem from maintenance. Refrigerator so loud had to unplug at night. Called day was told we had a ocean view. Checked in stuck between the 2 buildings see little of the ocean and the street the most. Was the wife 60 birthday flop...

Beaches, parking, bar,location