Reviews of Wyndham Palm-Aire 4 stars

#12 of 43 hotels in Pompano Beach

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

AMAZING

Everything was great

Everything! Reno was awesome. The front desk staff are amazing. My room was perfect. Kitchen well equipped. Love love love it there

The bed was comfortable and room nice
    • One-Bedroom Condo

Them having you attend a 90 min time share thing that lasted 3 hrs then they said they would not pressure you to buy points Oh! That's a lie ! Once your done with one person who makes you feel like crap you move on to another that does the same darn thing. I did not like how they made me feel then they asked how was I able to use this resort and I told them booking dot com I was told I just got lucky. I will not go back there ever again.

The bed was comfortable and room nice

Ok time
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We are Wyndham time share owners and when we tried to book the week that we wanted to stay they told us that there was nothing available, but when we went to booking.com we found what we wanted for the same time available. But we had to pay over $900 .00 for our stay . There is construction going on in the sable building and the pools should be vacuumed at least once a day. And the Air conditioning doesn't cool the bedrooms at night needs thermostat in the bedrooms.

Activity center kept the kids busy during the rainy days, and the slide by the pool was opened more often. Always had access to clean towels.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

I really enjoy my stay there and love the area I hope to be back one day soon
    • One-Bedroom Condo

I wish I could have stay in the buildings near the pool area to get more of a vacation scenery i would have like if there were carpet in the living room and a tub to soak in

The bed was excellent I slept really good

Three pools spa services clean spacious rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Condo

Check in took an additional 2 hours with no incentive or compensation except the use of other sister resorts which charged 20.00 for parking and was not close by. No adult activity available most nights nothing after 9pm . time share ppl annoying presence shuttle to beach times and pick up

Three pools spa services clean spacious rooms. Close to food shopping casino gated community with guards room safe great housekeepers

Staff was great and hotel was very relaxing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Didn’t like the pool and other areas closing at 10 pm. That would be the only reason why Some people wouldn’t return.

Staff was great and hotel was very relaxing

Great time Great place
    • Studio

The wait I had on reservations that I had already made , and the 150.00 deposit that no fail to tell me I had to surrender

I liked the peace and quiet , and how the place felt like a home away from home

Change check out time
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We went out to dinner and drinks with my family and got back around 1:45 am then we had to get ready for bed ,shower, brush teeth it was like 2:30am before we got to bed then we had to get up by 8:00AM to pack and check out by 10:00am. They should make it 12:00PM for checking out. I felt that were rushed out.

We got a pass to visit their other property by the beach

Noisy and not relaxing
    • One-Bedroom Condo

I will never stay at a Wyndham again. The room was great but as soon as I was checked in They tried to hard sell me on a free presentation. I said no many times and all the staff in concierge were watching the lady trying to sell me. Then they called me again twice to my room. Also on the first morning I clearly had the do not disturb sign on the door but the cleaner walked in while I was in bed. Then I called to have housekeepers come back and when she did she opened the door saw me readony on the sofa and left immediately. I tried to call her back but she was gone. Then when I called again I was told there was no housekeeping if you only stay 3 nights? Then on top of that was the noise. There was constant hallway noise, steam leaning noise of the pavement that went for 4 hours, the very loud outdoor kids movie that only 3 kids watched then the really bad karaoke night which again was very loud. Loved the room but noise and poor service means I wont come back.

The bed the room

Terrific property, this is not the “south”. Don’t expect much friendliness
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The front staff on Saturday morning April 14th was extremely rude. I was in town for an interview traveling over 12 hours to get to this location, upon arrival I actually made my decision not to even give this city a chance. Your front desk staff was my first experience with your community and will forever leave a bad taste in my mouth. We were not treated like you wanted our business. Luckily the property made up for the rudeness of the front desk staff. If we had not already booked the room we would have left. Also the vending machines were all broke all over the property that we could find. I would have like an option to get something to drink or snacks in the late evenings.

The property was great. Room 675 was amazing. Pool was nice and the extras like golf and volleyball was awesome for the kids.

Had a great overall experience. Would stay again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room was too warm, noisy at night (kids banging on piano/yelling in halls anywhere from 11 PM- 2 AM)

Lots to do on site, room was spacious & comfortable/clean, good parking, friendly staff

Because of the mistakes our upgrade was really nice and I would book again.
    • Studio

Check in was 4 pm. We arrived at 5 pm and the room still was not ready. Moved around numerous times to get what we actually booked. The whole check in process took over 4 hours to complete. We were also asked to move ourselves because they were short staff. Very poor customer care.

Didn't eat at the facility nor use the spa. The swimming pools were nice and the suite was excellent...especially the laundry in the suite.

In the beginning it was very irritating
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Took forever to check in.. they told us our room was ready then we had to wait two hours for a room that wasn't even ready and had to wait again for a new room very dissatisfied

Room was very nice

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

The place looking nice but unfortunately the place is time...
    • One-Bedroom Condo

I got the worst experience ever in this resort i got articarica very strong allergy bc of the bed bugs as the doctor told me and she advices me to move immediately another place this cost me too much money to move to another hotel 1 day earlier and the money for the doctor and the medicine make me stay at the bed in the weekend suffering from the itching The the hotel stuff just told me sorry !!! Without any real action I'm sad bc I did not want to the police station to complaint about them while I have the hospital report I don't recommend this place at all

The place looking nice but unfortunately the place is time share one which they did not care about the cleaning at all

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Very relaxing and enjoyable resort. Would come back.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is very little shade around the pools with no tables and only 3 umbrellas attached to chairs. Too hot to play golf on resort's 3 courses. Wish the resort was on the ocean.

Staff were very friendly , helpful and efficient. Beds very comfortable . Unit very spacious and appears to have been recently renovated with new appliances and dishes etc. Requests were honored graciously. The casino across the street was convenient, perhaps too convenient! We very much enjoyed the Royal Vista, sister resort, beach and pools with shade , as well as Tiki bar. Overall , we enjoyed our vacation very much.

Ok for family - oversized & overpriced for a couple
    • Studio

Service was very bad. Check in took over an hour, despite confirmed reservations. Booked what was called a king room in a 4 star resort, it was actually a two bedroom apartment in a 3 star timeshare mill with the classic hard selling techniques. Overpriced and unimpressive.

Room was much bigger than expected

Not to our standards -- clean up and it would be great!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The property was not clean -- trash everywhere-- in the pools, on the pool decks, in the elevators and hallways, in our room, all over the mini golf area. The property just wasn't kept up as it should be, especially when it's a place where they're trying to sell time share/vacation ownerships.

Our kids loved the miniature golf and we likely got our money's worth just in the number of times we played.

Spring break with Family
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My bed was slanted, not flat. Waited for over an hour several days for towels by the pool.

The extra activities like mini golf, bingo, animal encounter, & ice cream options everyday. The food at the grill was excellent.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Great place to stay for the price!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The electrical outlet in our bathroom did not work, bathroom door in spare bedroom did not lock. We did not reach out to staff due to our busy schedule during the trip. I am sure they would have taken care of it if we had. I was under the impression based on pictures and reviews that we would have stackables in our condo, we had a laundry room for our floor. It was disappointing, but it did the job for free, so we lived with it!

Pool was great, staff was very friendly and accomodating. Rooms were stocked well. The kids LOVED the great waterslide and a movie was played poolside during movie night. The complex is safe and there is plenty to eat nearby (driving) and it is very close to Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale - a GREAT place to worship!

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

We could hear people above us scraping chairs against tile ...
    • One-Bedroom Condo

We could hear people above us scraping chairs against tile Master shower was walkin and water went everywhere. Even if you had the shower head pointing to the interior wall.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

It was a good time
    • One-Bedroom Condo

We had an arrangement to book out at 11am and the cleaning staff already came knocking on our door 9am and they did it a few times after we told them we have arranged to be out at 11am. That made us feel really uncomfortable!

Loved the feeling of having a small apartment like room.. so much different then the usual hotel room!

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

The staff was fantastic and it was such a great place to...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wish this was a housekeeping facility instead of having to do your own cleaning. I.e. Towels and making beds.

The staff was fantastic and it was such a great place to relax for 4 days!

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

Fantastic stay at Wyndham!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Booking.com did not send my modified reservation to the property,only the original was sent.Thanks to a young lady at the property named Lovely who helped me sort it out.

The staff were awesome!

Nice resort!
    • One-Bedroom Condo

We attended the Time-share presentation and the people there were very intense. It was supposed to be 90 minutes but they kept us for 2 1/2 hours. We kept telling them that we weren't interested in buying but they kept on bringing in more salespeople to try to convince us that we needed a time-share.

Our room was spacious and clean. The people at the front desk were very nice and accommodating. Although the location was in a very busy area, the resort was quiet and serene.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Relaxing and Enjoyable!
    • One-Bedroom Condo

Beautiful resort! Clean comfortable and convenient to shopping,Isle Casino, Beach

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Large room.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Managers not very good managers. I asked for extra hours before checkout Requests were dismissed. Rudely.

Large room.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I never heard that before when you had your reservations...
    • One-Bedroom Condo

I request one bed they give me two bed

I never heard that before when you had your reservations they give you whatever they like

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

The likes were more than the dislikes

Colder air

Thumbs up to Larry the maintenance man and his Manager Reno.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Great tine
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very limited parking inside parking garage.

The kids lived the slide into the pool.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

great stay

no early breakfast options

great rooms comfy beds

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

the property and room was spotless-the staff was very...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

the property and room was spotless-the staff was very courteous and helpful- and it was very convenient to the airport and who we were visiting

The size of the room

Parking

The size of the room

2sweet

Every thing

Good place to stay with kids
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Pool floor could have been cleaner. Room smell.

Pool is great for kids. Mini golf is also excellent as well as the kids play areas.

Our family loved everything about this resort. Whyndahm is doing an excellent job

That i had to go home

Everything was simply amazing: from the property's...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was simply amazing: from the property's amenities to the staff and guest. A great home away from home.

Location the extra pools.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Location the extra pools. The size of the rooms a ton of space.

Very fun relaxing trip
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Loved the amenities and events planned through out the day kids always had something to do . Rooms are clean and spacious and beds comfortable

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Relaxing.

Relaxing. Near Walmart

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Nice facility.

Management team was horrible

Nice facility. The beds were super comfy.

Loved it.

Nothing I liked everything

Liked everything the hotel provid an atmosphere that every one can enjoy

I will definitely stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was great. I love the resort, the location and staff

It's a timeshare
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Getting forced into going to a timeshare by staff

Everything else was amazing

Wish we could’ve stayed longer

Wish we could’ve stayed longer

That there was stuff to do for the kids And we didn’t have to go anywhere for pretty much anything

Plenty to do on the property!

The pool bar closed at 9pm and live music ended at 9am well

Plenty to do on the property! Rooms are spacious and very clean! Staff was super nice

A very comfortable stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Finding patking late at night

Ar Home like atmosphere

they resort was very nice, staff was friendly and nice, and...
    • One-Bedroom Condo

they resort was very nice, staff was friendly and nice, and the resort was very clean

Highly recommend it!!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything, truly enjoyed my stay.

Plenty of activities for the whole family.

My stay was great and I had a awesome time.

The view.

The room set up.

Price
    • One-Bedroom Condo

Constant interruptions of housekeeping staff despite DND sign on my door

Price

The hot tube

Is not beachfront

The hot tube

Clean room, good quality customer service!

everything was perfect!

The staff was excellent , good customer service, clean rooms !

it very nice safe resort

it very nice safe resort

It was my best vacation ever!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was my best vacation ever!!! It was something to do for the whole family.

Ac quit working

The apartment itself was roomy and nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The way we were treated by the staff particularly after a situation.

The apartment itself was roomy and nice.

good

The facility is clean , safe, and the pools are excellent.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

More choices for restaurants inside the resort.

The facility is clean , safe, and the pools are excellent.

A vacation place feels like home!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I love the space and cleanliness of the property and the rooms

Very nice!
    • One-Bedroom Condo

Wish it was closer to beach

Room amenities

Made the best

Sprinkler floor wet no Ac No room exchange

Great for the price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

2nd elevator broken entire stay.

Room was spacious.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Room could have been updated

Room was spacious. very nice pools

Excellent service and great family fun
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very family friendly excellent service

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Awesome place for a family vacation!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

he apartment/condo was huge! The pool was fantastic!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Could not find my reservation was told 3 times I didn't...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Could not find my reservation was told 3 times I didn't have one. After contacting booking and waiting for about an hour my booking was honored.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Amazing
    • One-Bedroom Condo

Everything was close by. Very nice resort.

Don't stay here

Location,service, the housekeeping

Bathroom

Requested pool view - got parking lot view.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Requested pool view - got parking lot view. Sheets and mattress pad did not fit mattress on pull out sofa.

Great Stay

The slide wasn't open early for the kids until about 1

Great stay staff was awesome the whole family had a great weekend getaway