Reviews of Wyndham Skyline Tower 3 stars

100 South North Carolina Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

#1 of 35 hotels in Atlantic City

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Recommendation have more information in the hotel rooms booklet on what events the hotel has going on activities and all for the stay of the guest and menus for those rainy slow days you stay in. Plus candles and incense should be allowed it’s not considered in the same class as smoking

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Great hotel with large rooms and fantastic beds! Short walk to the boardwalk.

Really liked the large bedrooms and especially the huge beds which were really comfortable. The pool was good even though it wasn't that big. The location was good too.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Checkout is at 10 So if you plan on going out and and enjoying the night before be ready for a rough next day!

Very clean room and comfy beds! Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Timeshare presentation was a bit long but other then that we had a great time.

It was amazing and convenient. My group and I stayed 2 night and were able to save ton of money because we were able to cook and eat in.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Elevator wait during check out. Waited about 20 minutes for elevator which was full. So we had to walk down 16 flights of stairs

We loved this hotel. It was exactly what it said online and more. They have planned activities like karaoke, build your own sundae, and movies in the hotel theatre. It was very clean and staff are extremely extremely nice. Can't wait to go back. We had a ball.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Elevators were very very slow. It took us 5-10mins wait, Around check out time it can take about 30mins. Then you have to take it if its going up and stop on your floor to actually go down.

Love the hotel and location, staff was very friendly especially the lady in the Rec area, She was very good with the kids. Rooms are on point. huge and clean, Boardwalk is right there and you are in the middle of everything. We walked to the outlets from our hotel. Valet service was also very courteous.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Parking at the hotel was $14 per night. Street parking is available, however you must pay. The elevators can take a while, depending on how busy the hotel is. Their “welcome packet” is really a timeshare presentation. I was warned before I went so I knew to refuse it.

Clean and comfortable rooms. The 2BR suite was perfect for our family trip. The hotel also offers a lot of amenities including the pool, hot tub, movie theater, and arcade. They also have family friendly events throughout the day such as bingo and “build your own sundae”.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

The bedroom wasn't clean. There were club wrist bands on the floor from previous occupants. The bathroom was a little dirty and toilet was not cleaned. Toilet seat looked like it was melting. Never had an issue before at all from my other stays here.

Comfortable bed and size of room. Staff extremely friendly.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

How long the elevator takes and how they try to talk u into time share... but a simple no thanks will work fine

I love how friendly the staff was I love how clean it was I love how comfortable me and my children were... I love how they have indoor activities DAILY... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wyndham! The kids cried leaving and are still asking when’s the next time we’re going back

• Deluxe two-bedroom

We had a front desk staff that was less than pleasant and told my daughter that we over booked our room. The room was booked exactly the way we came with exactly the amount of people that we brought and I even called the property to confirm that the reservation was ok before our arrival. The front desk staff also never explained the amenities of the hotel upon arrival and were very unorganized upon check in and check in and check out. Also we were never able to reach the front desk by calling from the room phone it would just ring with no answer. Upon leaving the staff bringing us a luggage cart was also less than friendly and rather rude upon getting our things into the car. Also the Valet a few times took a long time to retrieve our vehicle.

The activities staff were awesome. Our teenage kids loved their positivity and helpfulness. There was always something for the family to do. I just wish we would have known everything that was available sooner. I guess since we chose not to take the timeshare meeting that was not important. Also the room service staff was friendly and very helpful. Cesar is a gem. The location of the hotel was awesome to access the boardwalk and beach.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

the fact that they had karaoke but it was only from 5-8 I would have liked for it to have been longer that way people could party in the hotel and not have to go out

the fact that the board walk was within walking distance, and that there were casinos close by, the laundry room being free was super

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Everything was great! Don't change a thing.

Everything was wonderful. I will be coming back more often. The staff was pleasant, respectful and they answered all of our questions and my kids and I who are over 18 had a good time there. All the staff was friendly and wonderful, from the lobby to the sixth floor. Thank you for a wonderful time and we will stay longer next time.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Picture quality for the tv in the bedroom was bad. Also the view was not great, but ultimately really not their fault.

The staff was very cordial and respectful. They made me feel very welcomed.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

The key into room didn’t work majority of our stay and staff at check out was very terrible and houseke ping never came to change linens during the 4 days we were there are all

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Need better curtains to block the sun light out. Couldn't sleep in with the light... No water provided..... kept calling front desk and room service and no-one answered this was atpund 8/9pm.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

We wish the hotel had breakfast or vouchers for breakfast at a local restaurant. We were quite disappointed that it was not provided.

The master bedroom was very well equipped with a fantastic mattress and a tub with jets.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

The only thing I had a slight problem with was there was no like complimentary breakfast or anything like that. And there wasn’t much to eat around the hotel.

I liked the whole atmosphere of the hotel. The room was absolutely gorgeous and so was the rest of the hotel. The staff was very pleasant and nice. I would definitely come back.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

I didn’t like that everything was on the 6th fooor including ice and vending machine and we were on the 23rd floor.

Didn’t have breakfast but everything was fine and we ate at Perry’s cafe which was a block away.We also were handed coupons to different restaurants from the hotel lobby which was nice.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

It's crazy that after a Saturday night I'd partying, we have to get up at 10 to check out. The elevators were so packed and took so long to get to my floor. Also the was one lady who is overly eccentric.

I was greeted with warmth and helpful information that made my stay great. Perfect walk to the boardwalk and the view from my room was amazing.

Nothing at all

Felt like home,balcony was awesome,and the view out of this world. The kitchen along with living room and hot tub was enough to take my breath away until I tried out the bed now that took the cake

• Deluxe two-bedroom

I didn't like customer service upon check-in. I felt that the deposit and the forced valet parking is something that you guys should post on the website at the time of booking,not keep it hidden until the customer gets to the location. If I wasn't locked in and I was able to cancel, I would have found another hotel. The person at the concierge desk was too familiar and very unprofessional. Since we had to pay for Valet parking,it should be based on first-come-first-serve not on which type of customer you are going to Service First. Overall I would not stay here again.

I liked the setup of the room. I also found the bed to be very comfortable the refrigerator and the other appliances were clean. I was definitely pleased with the room.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

We booked this hotel not knowing it was a timeshare. So after completing check in, we are sent to another lady to get our "security bracelets". She asked if we would be willing to do a 30 minute survey the next day to answer some questions about the hotel. As we were talking to her it moves from being a 30 minute survey to actually a 60 minute "survey", but "luckily, they don't have a sales staff on site, so you won't have to deal with pushy sales people". So we go the next day to the 6th floor and we're smack dab in the middle of a sales office, and then escorted by 3 sales people to a presentation given by another sales person, and we end up with 2 sales people behind us, one next to us, and 2 in front of us, and only one other guest in the room. That's 7 sales people to 3 guests...but luckily Wyndham isn't pushy (read that with all intended sarcasm). We patiently listened to a 30-45 minute sales presentation, and by that point, I had done my hour. Well low and behold, our confirmation slip actually says we're required to attend a 90 minute sales presentation! At the end of the presentation, we excused ourselves and avoided the 6th floor Sales area like the plague.

Valet/Bellhop were great, super helpful and fast

• Deluxe one-bedroom

only sore part is check out was too early 10am I believe it should at least be 11 am especially if ur not an early riser and you partied a lil too much the night before

I loved the room the kitchen was fully equipped and totally clean the spa tub was amazing and the bed was soooo comfy omg and the view facing Tropicana at night wow MMM the room was just emaculate oh and they have some real good ice too lol

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

They badger you with sales pitches for their time share and get attitudes when you politely decline

The rooms were large, clean, and nicely updated. All staff that we encountered were extremely kind, helpful, and pleasant

• Deluxe one-bedroom

It was too much Chlorine in the pool , you smell it before you even got to the pool area and it burn your eyes even if you didnt get it in your eyes. The wait for the elevator was very long and when it did come it was pack

The location was good.. the bed was very comfort and the room was big, good for a family

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Only far from the outlet.

The apartment is nice more than I I expected. Everything I need is there 2 bathrooms one with jacuzzi, big bed ,TV's, cooking tools and many closets drawers.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Only thing thats a bummer is if your not a guest on a Saturday you miss out on most of the fun which is karaoke night.

This is the prefect family oriented hotel. Pool, game room, movie theater, recreation room and laundry room all on 1 floor which is a bonus. Staff is always pleasant and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Elevators are a bit slow.

Very spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great activities for the kids. Pool & hot tub area kept clean and well stocked. Loved complimentary wash & dry service.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

I didn’t like the lack of problem solving by management and being accused causing the problem that I pointed out. To my surprise I slept on what seemed to be sheets with male bodily fluids on them.

The rooms are very spacious and all the staff except management were very helpful.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Housekeeping is not daily, also the sales people are aggressive.

Location is perfect, all appliances and necessities in kitchen. Supermarket is walking distance

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

I didn't like how long the elevators took. You need me elevators with so much traffic going on in that place

I loved the pool and how the staff was there to greet you. Security everywhere which made us feel safe.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Too much chlorine in the water changed my bathing suit color in the Jacuzzi i think the pool should be open all night for guest to take a swim whenever no limit

The bed was like a cloud wanted to take it home love how clean the rooms where will go back again

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

They did not once clean the room. It is not a hotel. It is a timeshare that rents rooms. Also, I could not find a brush to clean the toilet bowl. They also work very hard to sell you a timeshare. The housekeeping staff are very friendly. The security staff went above and beyond to get word to us that we left medications at the lobby.

The room was very clean to start.

Water pressure in shower

The staff was wonderful. The bed was so comfy, I wish we could have bought it home with us. Very clean! Room had amazing view of the ocean and nightlife. It also was huge with full kitchen, living room, dining table, jacuzzi tub, separate bathroom and king bed

• Deluxe one-bedroom

The deposit to hold the room should have been discussed prior to getting to the resort. Booking.com never told me about the fee of 150.00 and it been released between 5-7 business days

The resorts was excellent. The karaoke was beautiful.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

The front desk sends you to a "Welcome Desk" that tries to get you to go to time share presentation

Nice views from balconcy, spacious updated room

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Spa tub, that we paid extra for, didn't work and water in that tub and the separate shower never got hot....2nd day it was actually cold. Told the front desk and they did nothing.

Bed was very comfortable and overall, room was nice.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Check out time is to early and the elevators were very slow. Water pressure in the shower wasn’t great.

View was great. Most comfortable bed and very clean rooms.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Check out is too early, standard check out is 11am at most hotels , your guys check out is 10am. Had to call and ask constantly for a later check out (11am) however you should offer a later check out with a reasonable fee for at least a noon-1pm check out. Also offer breakfast items to purchase simple things cereal, croissants, bagels etc.

Spacious room, clean

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Well the beds weren't made and garbage not taken out and towels not replaced. When I called the operator I was told that they don't do housekeeping every day. I was very disappointed and won't recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

The customer service rep Saha took almost 2 hrs to check in . which was unacceptable when my two suites were full paid .

The rooms were very beautiful great view and the kids love the pool area.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

The elevators are a bit annoying. Some of the maintenance staff could have been a little more friendly.

The rooms are amazing, i really felt like i was in my own apartment it’s spacious and comfortable. Loved the balcony i know it would be great in the summer time! Not to mention i was on a floor with multiple family’s with kids, didn’t even notice it when your inside your room best part!!

• Deluxe one-bedroom

The elevator was HORRIBLE!!! We had such a great time and on our last day there it took the elevator 30 minutes to take us down from the 21st Floor!! UNACCEPTABLE!

The indoor pool and our room was great

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Only thing I found a bit cheesy was the fact they tried to get me to sit through a timeshare presentation.

The view was amazing, the room had everything we could have asked for, and wonderful staff.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

The hot water in the room was very poor. We had a whirlpool tub and couldn't use it because he water was too cold. When taking a shower we had the same problem both days.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

We had problems with money being held for the incorrect amount and by two of us and not just one...in Atlantic City, that can cause issues....

The rooms were very nice and the staff were excellent!

• Deluxe one-bedroom

That the fire alarm went off and inconvenienced everyone and we had to walk down 27 flights of stairs with elderly people and children. No staff member bothered to cime check on everyone afterwards. It was ridiculous. I asked the hotel for new pillows because one if mine had a red stain on it and they NEVER CAME

It was close to the boardwalk

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

There was nothing we didn’t like

I love the fact that the hotel had actual plates and real utensils I felt like as if I was in my own living room in my own kitchen it was very nice

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Valet left our bags on the curb. He did not help us put the bags in the car and we had to wait for 10 minutes for him to bring our keys because he forgot and went to get someone else’s bags.

The hotel staff was very friendly. I enjoyed karaoke and movie night. The rooms were a nice size and comfortable.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

There wasn't anything I didn't like

I liked everything at the property I would definitely stay again of we can get a great deal again, my kids loved it they keep saying I want to go back there, my mother in law that is fighting cancer stage 4 ovarian we would like to get her back there again of we can get a good deal.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

That cancellation policy wasn't flexible and I'm a Wyndham loyalist. I won't stay again because of it

Room was great!!! View and space it was really quality experience

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

When I arrived in my room there was a yellow substance on my bed and when I called to have changed the guy arrived and said I had to pay a service fee for the change of sheets, he then pleaded with upper management for free change seeing the room was not checked properly prior to check in! Apparently there was some family reunion on my floor and music was playing throughout nite! I didn't mind until it was still playing at 2 am, nothing was done! The pool seemed like it was just filled with chlorine no water, the smell was unbearable and burned my eyes

I loved the staff for the most part! Loved karaoke and the rooms were nice with exceptions

• Deluxe two-bedroom

The elevators were terrible. Need more elevators waited 20 mins for the elevator !

The view was great.The kitchen was fully stocked with dishes utensils etc. We had a great time

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

the fact that my function was cut short cause we soent time with my friend outside vallet cause they lost her car keys so we were all worried my friends name is leslie epps

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Location a few issues like the balcony door wouldn’t lock so I had to deal with it blowing open non stop while I tried to sleep. Staff would’ve accommodated me had I complained about it. Didn’t want to be a burden.

Staff was great location is trash though. Not Wyndham fault, Atlantic City is a dieing town. It would have been a fair price for a hotel on the beach closer to the nice section of town. Herds of homeless people walking around within 100 feet of the building

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

We changed our checking day. Early by checking in a day earlier make changes with booking they told me it would take an hour to update was not checking in until about midnight Hotel never got update took over hr to cheek in

• Deluxe one-bedroom

The tub didn’t really fit 2 people comportably and when the jets were on, it splashed out of the tub (the tub wasn’t filled up too much).

The bed & pillows were very comfortable. There was a basket of coffee, hot chocolate and popcorn in the room which was a very nice surprise.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

We did not like the fact that the elevators was so slow and that the tub and jacuzzi was limited on hot water. They had everything else for us except toothpaste. The pool felt more kid friendly then I expected.

I loved the feel of being in an apartment away from home it was great. The fact that there was a jacuzzi in the room was amazing. We enjoyed our wedding anniversary overall.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

The valet parking was not adequate. We waited one hour and fifteen minutes before we got our car because they never handed our keys to the drivers to retrieve our vehicle. It was only when we went over to the window and said something that it was discovered.

Nothing bad at all.

The room was more than I had expected. It was my daughter's 27th birthday we went to celebrate and she absolutely had a great time. Although it was a bit nippy, we walked around a bit since it was so close to the boardwalk. We most definitely plan on going in the summer time.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Old heating/cooling elements in the room that clanked and made loud noises! Was troublesome sleeping due to noisy clanking. Pool was over-run with kids. Parents were not managing their kids, and their was no hotel supervision. created dangerous consitions.

Room was spacious, clean, luxurious! PJ -in Valet was outstanding!! Very helpful,courteous.

• Deluxe one-bedroom

Front desk called my room at 9 am to ask if we’ve got our bracelets yet. I was out all night and didn’t get in until about 6 am so I wanted some much needed rest. I never answered the phone but hey tried 3X before finally giving up. That was severely offputting. Ironically the bracelets didn’t even make a difference. Never Was I approached by any security when I didn’t have a bracelet and never had a hard time getting in the room. Also, the maid service never came to the room once. I was gonna for an entire day and came back to see everything exactly how I left it. Where’s the turn down service? It wasn’t even a busy weekend. the room was beautiful thankfully, because the service was sub par to non existent

Full kitchen, and hot tub were great additions, as well as a beautiful view from the balcony

• Deluxe one-bedroom

No complaints here! Everything was great

This is my 4th time staying at the Wyndham and Everything was great as always! This hotel may be the best attraction in the whole entire Atlantic City lol. I can’t wait for my next stay!!!

• Deluxe two-bedroom

The property was beautiful, this was the reason I stayed in this hotel again. However, until something happens at the venue and how you are treated is when you know if the hotel is beyond exceptional. I had guest in my room and I gave them something to drink unbeknownst to me the glass was chipped and broke at the top. This cut my guest lip. So right away I contacted the front desk and customer service contacted me as well. They had staff retrieve the glass and inspect it replacing it with a new glass. The lady that even inspected it made a comment like " oh yes wow, I'm so sorry for that". I spoke to the front desk prior before check out and they instructed me to speak to the supervisor the following day when I was actually checking out. I asked would I get some type of courtesy compensation, whether it was even the parking fee waived ($30). The supervisor told me " No it has to go through the insurance and the most she can do is give me a late check out or a box of chocolate". I was appalled and offended. I've work in higher end hotels such as the Waldorf Astoria under the Hilton and they would never tell their guest that. All while one of the other front desk ladies was smirking and laughing its ridiculous to be treated this way especially paying returning guest. Lastly, I understand its a timeshare; separate hotel staff try to get you to go to the presentation regarding the hotel but once you say No or change your mind that you no longer want to attend. The staff should be less aggressive. The lady called the room four times continuously in the morning while we was trying to rest before driving back to Queens, NY. Trying to bribe my cousin to attend. This is borderline harassment. No means No.

Jacuzzi in the room. Two bathrooms. Kitchen area.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

The elevator service. At time we waited over a half hour for an elevator and ended up taking the stairs with all of our luggage

The room was great! The bed was SO comfy, and the extra services (breakfast discounts, limo discounts) were really great!

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

When we arrived, the price for parking was different than it says online when we booked. Spoke to a supervisor who said it had just changed that day and there was nothing she could do. I would recommend staying on a higher floor as our room/balcony overlooked the roof of part of the building.

Great hotel overall! Very large and set up like an apartment. We did not have any trouble with the elevators or waiting for our car.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

y'all need to offer breakfast either free or charge, my room wasn't cleaned while i was there disappointed

everything including staff was very informative of all aspects of the property. loved it!!!

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

Looong wait for the elevators on check out day.

Very pleased with the accommodations. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we could need - including a wine opener, which I had forgotten to pack. We made our own breakfast in the suite and were then able to enjoy dinners out. The bed was incredibly comfortable, the room was impeccable and clean. Can't wait to go back!

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Love the hotel and the Suites. Staff are always very nice to us while we stay in the hotel. this is my 3rd time and will continue to stay here with my family again.

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

I didn’t like the fact that housekeeping was not provided on a daily basis. I was very disappointed when I returned to my room and the bed was not done and everything else not fixed

Hotel was clean, nice suite. Good prices

• Deluxe two-bedroom

I didn’t like that they making renovations by the pool area and they let me know when I got the and my kids wanted to go to the pool and they couldn’t go, and also I called the customer service to get more sugar and they didn’t even went to the room I had to took a shower and came down

I like the property this my third time there

• One-Bedroom Suite at Skyline Towers,

The price of the hotel due to time of year..

The location was good due to the closeness of everything surrounding the area didn't have to worry about things being a distance..

No housekeeping

My stay at Wyndham skyline tower was amazing. The room was spacious with an incredible view. The beds were super comfortable. The Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The pool area was nice and clean with access to pool towels and complementary beverages. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going on vacation with their family, friends, or partner.

• Deluxe two-bedroom

Just the location ! This one deserves to be in a better area, like closer to the board walk

Nice, comfortable and enjoyable ! We had a group of 10 and sometimes I wondered about wether or not we were making a lot of noise but nobody bothered us everybody was nice and welcoming the staff was awesome !

• Deluxe two-bedroom

The pool, hot tub, and the activity room was closed. Went there specifically to relax in the pool and hot tub. Had to spend extra money to entertain ourselves. The whole family was disappointed. No discount was offered. This trip was for our son's 21st birthday he was very disappointed.

The room was clean.