Reviews of Wyndham Vacation Resorts Panama City Beach 3 stars

14700 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA

#7 of 190 hotels in Panama City Beach

That it was very close to beach!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

That the parking garage was so hard to get to.. Kinda confusing.. But it all worked out .

That it was very close to beach!! And we didn't have to worry about cleaning before we left.. Even though we did! 😊

Overall, we love the place and plan on returning next year. Comfortable and best view of the ocean!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Not all elevators were working and we had to wait up to 15 minutes for one! Not enough for that many units in the building! The elevator areas and the elevators themselves could use some cleaning and upgrading. The bathrooms could also use some upgrading, especially the showers; the spray in the one off master bedroom hit the "ledge" (what is that for, anyway?) and flooded the entire bathroom. This is our second time here and see that the television signal had still not been up-graded - on many channels the picture was almost unwatchable. Nice new TVs but bad cable signal. The patio, while awesome, needs some new furniture - our table-top was cracked and yucky.

The units are comfortable and extremely clean! Kitchen was larger, nicer and better equipped than mine at home! Beds are great! Love that all units have full-wall, beach-facing balconies and the beach is amazing! Great pool area.

For the price I only received half a vacation, management got the other.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I was very upset that the management choose my vacation days to test the intercom in the entire structure on Monday through Friday. This was my vacation time and I could not enjoy any time in my room from 10:00 am to sometimes later than 4:00 pm. They were constantly testing the speaker about every 10 minutes- what about my rest in the afternoon? During the times we were waiting for the elevator we heard the visitors complaining about the intercom problem every day. I think my time was just as important as theirs.

I enjoyed the in room laundry facility, the spectacular view of the ocean, the condominium was clean and the staff was so kind.

Nice view, but awkward.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

When I checked in the gentleman wouldn't take no for an answer when I said I did not want "complimentary breakfast"--he mentioned we would have breakfast, listen to a quick presentation and then get a $100 gift card. When I finally gave in and said yes, he charged $20 that would be refunded at the end of breakfast. I was irritated, after driving 11 hours that I was being forced into a "breakfast." Of course I want my money back, so I took my kids to our breakfast to find out this was going to eat up 3 hours of our morning being sold on a timeshare. They have 4 people telling you, you NEED this and to allow them to pull your credit. It was uncomfortable, pissed me off and started my vacation on the wrong note. This all could have been avoided if the original guy was upfront.

The view was incredible.

We were right on the beach and the actual condo was very...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My child feel through the drain grate at the pool and injured his leg. The staff did not seem to concerned and the security guard mentioned that he had told the staff it needed to be fixed but no one had done anything about it. Another guest also came over to check on my son and stated a young woman had done the same thing the day before and tore up her leg. I felt like they should have been more concerned and that the kid pool should have been a safe place to play.

We were right on the beach and the actual condo was very nice.

Overall I'd say that this is a great place to stay!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The only negative I can think of is that we could hear doors slamming from other rooms all night. Our door slammed shut really loudly as well.

We had a room on the 20th floor. The view was amazing. The sunset was breathtaking! We were also able to see down in the water and watch manta rays swimming close to shore. The kitchen came with its own sets of dishes, cups, and silverware, which saved us quite a bit of money on meals. It was a great experience to enjoy with my family!

The bed was comfy and the rooms were better than expected...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Friendlier people at the front desk and door bellsmen. They were rude a few times.

The bed was comfy and the rooms were better than expected from the pictures

The view itself was worth every penny
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The water pressure in shower

The view was amazing as well as the room itself. It had it all kitchen living area bunk beds for kids and the beds were super comfy and the washer and dryer was soooo nice to have access to as well

My Birthday Getaway
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I think that a property of this caliber should include Jacuzzi bath tubs in the rooms. Also the water flow for all showers should be checked to ensure that they do not fill up the tub while you're taking your shower. You should also have a massage therapist on site.

It was amazing! Everything was clean. The location was perfect. The proximity to the beach was spot on. I only hate that I didn't book more time.

Lovely place for couples get away.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Parking was far from the room, 10 minute walk. No Restaurant on site.

Friendly staff was amazing. Room was very clean. Security was very present. The bed was very comfortable. The elevator was Pleasantly scented.

It was OK......
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Did not like your high pressure sales agenda. When I say NO I mean it.....I work hard for my money and no one is going to make me feel guilty about how and when I am going to spend it. When I have enough for a vacation I research what is in my budget and I spend accordingly. I am not about to invest in something, pay monthly fees and get no return on my money.

Nice unit overlooking ocean.

Just go an enjoy the view stay away from the timeshare folks.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We hated the timeshare presentation, when we got home we found out they signed us up for a PayPal account even though we told them we weren't interested in buying. We were very disappointed with this tactic.

The condo was great. The view was fabulous.

Best place to stay!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was a great place to stay, great prices. Loved the balcony view over the ocean. I would highly recommended for anybody staying in Panama City, Florida looking for beachfront.

accommodations & staff were great. Need to rethink how you do the sales pitch.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The sales pitch of purchasing the time share. You expect someone to make a decision on spending a lot of money in less than 30 minutes. Either buy now or pay more tomorrow if you decide you want it. when we asked to have time to ourselves for a little while to discuss it, they say OK, but don't go far. We just went to a different table wand within 5 minutes the salesperson came to us wanting an answer & offering other choices. No time to think. We bought, but the next day, cancelled after reviewing everything. Also, at check in, we weren't allow to take a day to decide if we wanted to go to the sales pitch, had to decide right then and go the next day to it. It also added close to a half hour to register because of it.

I liked the big room and the view off the balcony and the heated pool. staff was friendly

Loved the view once they moved me up to a higher floor.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The lighting in the unit sucked

Loved the view once they moved me up to a higher floor. Liked how spacious the room was. The staff was amazingly great. The pool is outdoors but it’s heated.

Had a great time and look forward to the next visit.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Joseph was able to streamline a somewhat convoluted last minute reservation system. No complaints as I understand that is not what the property is actually set up for. Travis did a great job at the SkyBar. Even the sales team made that process both painless and informative.

room was ok for beach front.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

parking sucks! you got to ride 2 different elevators to get to your room. and not to talk about the long walk to and from the car. if i would have known that i would have stayed somewhere else.

room was ok for beach front. will not be back.

I really enjoyed my stay!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I was not told that there was going to be 150 deposit for accidentals until I arrived. I called the resort and verified before my boyfriend and I arrived if there were any extra fees other than my room in and i was told no. I get to the resort and was told something different which took away from spending money. Another thing that was disturbing was being asked 1000 questions about our income, where we live, etc when trying to obtain our parking passes (not knowing they were offering timeshare seminars).

I really enjoyed my stay! Our room was amazing! It had a great view and was clean! Water hot! The staff were always friendly! We had stopped for ice cream on the 3rd floor! Delicious! Will come back again!

Excellent vacation resort - skybar was great too

Can’t think of anything

Any items we needed were immediately sent to our room People were very friendly and helpful. Views from balcony are terrific. Rooms were very clean. Beds very comfortable

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO COME BACK!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

More coffee and tea, maybe???

I cooked my own meals and was glad all the utensils were there. The property was excellent and well equipped will everything I needed.

Excellent stay, awesome resort..... just avoid the timeshare presentation.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

THe frontdesk staff were quiet persistent on making you attend a Wyndham Timeshare presentation. When you arrive all tired, they insist on you priding you cellphone number and join them for a Timeshare presentation, before they can give you a parking pass. Avoid giving them your cellphone number. I made it very clear that I am not intrested in buying a timeshare, however almost everyday they called me asking me to join them for a timeshare presentation. Would rather spend time on the beach with my family then sitting in the timeshare presentation.

Location was fantastic. Apartment was well equipped and comfortable. Ocean views were amazing. Housekeeping staff was great.

The pressure to join the breakfast for the time share...
    • Studio

The pressure to join the breakfast for the time share gathering. Was not interested arrived late and just wanted to go to room and the guy would not stop to give us our parking pass so we could leave and he got very rude when we finally told him we had enough.

The fact we were lied to about the timeshare meeting.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fact we were lied to about the timeshare meeting. We were told 70 minutes. It was 3 hours. We were told it would be ribs & BBQ for lunch...it was pulled pork.

Great place... not worth the hassle of the time share pitch.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Being forced into a Timeshare presentation. Forced to be hassled just to get a parking pass.

Great room, nice bed, very spacious. Clean, well kept, and very nice.

Rooms have been very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was there on business trip, but many would consider it as holiday hotel. For me as european i would never consider to make holiday in a hugh block like that. The pool is very small for so many people. The atmosphere is steril, all public areas had seen better days. Juat one hotel bar available and thats it. I was there in November in low season which means majority of restaurants in that area are closed and the one which are open close at 9

Rooms have been very comfortable. Very nice beach direct at the hotel.

Still a relaxing holiday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They asked us to join a breakfast where they would tell us about wyndham consept.. turns out they wanted us to invest 100 000 dollars on their hotel chain and be "lifelong wyndham owners". They almost would not take no for an answer!! Please do not join this breakfast ppl!!..... plus we had some issues with the deposits and about returning them. Ignore all this and its actually a nice place to stay at.

Good location and easy parking. Room was nice and big with a beautiful view. Kitchen has everything you need and wifi works well in the living room

Great Vacation stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I got to there a little early than I thought but it was no problem, my room was ready and I was able to check in, the staff was AMAZING any questions, they would answer very promptly. It was so beautiful and my room didn’t feel like a room, I felt like I was at a my new home. The balcony view was just Beautiful. I will stay here again.

This is NOT a resort, do not be fooled.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No room service. No restaurant on the property. Dirty halls, floors, elevators, & restrooms. No free beach chairs on the beachfront ($35 chg per day & forced to purchase chairs from local store to enjoy the beach). Often poolside chairs unavailable. No uniformed employees to help navigate guests-poorly operated.

We loved the location, being right on the beautiful beach.

Nice layout of room
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing for my 3.5 years and 2.5 years to play or swimming pool. Month ago I went to Myrtle beach and hotel I stayed had lots of things for kids.

Nice layout of room

Okay will never come back

SEE ABOVE

Since I booked through Booking.com they never told me or was I aware this was a time share. When I arrived to check in the staff wanted me to give all kinds of information about credit, my sleeping habits, etc. I refused and asked for any items i needed to collect from them so I could go to my room. In the future I will make sure I never stay at a time share again. I was not competed for this stay and the price i paid is what prestigious hotels charge in the area.

It was OK however not sure if I would go back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the prior guests must have smoked in the room as it smelled of smoke as soon as we walked in the door. Had to move to another room. Also parking is in a high-rise lot across from the main building.

Location was good and staff was very helpful.

Our first time to stay at a Wyndham hotel and proabaly our last. Nothing compares to a marriott
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Elevators and other things in need of some serious repairs. Elevators were down a lot escalators down a lot pool closed several times early at night and other things happening.

Not what I expected
    • Studio

However the room door was adjacent to another and one door entrance to access both, loud unconsidered neighbors slammed door during our stay. I wouldn't accept a similar room ever again. I used booking.com to make and pay for my reservation but the hotel didn't know how to charge my credit card, and the price is not the same as what I booked. Disappointed.

We enjoyed the place and the location, the room was nice, beach front by the pool.

The bed was comfortable but the view was phenomenal.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The one thing that we didn't like was that the property didn't have its own lounge chair or umbrellas for thee beach. There was an independent company that was charging quick a penny to rent the chair and umbrellas. My girlfriend, who has visited many vacation places was not impress with this concept.

The bed was comfortable but the view was phenomenal. We had the 22 floor and we were able to see for miles. The beach view was breathtaking and we were exceptionally happy with what we saw. I have no complaint at all. The pool was great and the hot tub was decent. Overall, an awesome choice for a vacation at Panama Beach. It was awesome waking up in the morning and literally going to the beach for a early morning walk or walking the beach right after sunset. Very happy.

I wish we had spent all of our trip here!
    • Studio

As we've found with all hotels having a bridge to parking lot, was somewhat confusing to park.

Very nice, clean and comfortable studio room with ocean front balcony. Stocked with everything needed for cooking and relaxing.

Choose another property
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff pressured us daily to attend time share seminar taking away our vacation time, horrible layout to room, only bathroom was in bedroom so anyone sleeping in there kept getting woke up, poor water pressure, water smelled like sulfur, not enough hot water

Will not stay here again

Awesome Vacation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There's no housekeeping. You had to take your own trash to the trash chute. That's was ok. At least there was no one coming in your room.

Right on the ocean. All rooms ocean front. Staff very friendly. Had valet parking for my parents. Very clean. If you needed anything, just call & they brought it straight to your room

We had to listen to a sales pitch when we arrived.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had to listen to a sales pitch when we arrived. We walked all the way to our room and the key didn't work. Housekeeping barged in the door at 8:15 the morning of checkout and we didn't have to be out until 10:00. We won't be staying there again!

Not worth the money!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Be prepared to be hounded to buy a timeshare your entire stay. They refused to give us our room key until we filled out a lengthy questionnaire and would call late at night asking us to attend timeshare seminars. *Note that the photos of the room type are incorrect. The one bedroom shows a spa tub which it did not have. There is no food on site, the bar was never open and no one would answer when we called guest services.

The pool and beach.

good trip
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

toilet kept running. living room fan was not balanced and made noises. traffic noise was terrible inside condo. condo walls were thin, could hear everyone around u.

condo was clean and comfy. had everything u needed. staff was friendly. beach front.

Nice family time.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We found after we arrived in our room some broken glass in my kids sheets and some broken glass in the kitchen. We called for help and all of it was taken car of very quickly and very efficiently. Our stay was great. We definitely will be back.

We really like the location and the layout of the room. Bathroom needed to be updated but over all room was very nice.

Beauty and peace
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only problem we had was not having any chairs to use at the beach. We weren't informed of the cost of the chairs and umbrellas on the beach.

The room was beautiful. Very clean and spacious. It's right on the beach. Easy to get to and the staff is attentive and helpful.

our not so planned 2017 summmer vacation - turned amazing
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

we could have used another bathroom with us having 4 girls. we will definitely book 2 bathrooms next visit!

everyone was especially nice and welcoming. we will definitely be staying there again!

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Relaxing, and a great way to spend the week.
    • Studio

The screaming kids at the pool, the size of the pool on the beach, the parking was good but we are not walking people, but that was our problem not the hotel.

The Hotel was perfect. The location was perfect. The beach was perfect. The pool was perfect. I have nothing at all to say bad about this hotel. The price was perfect for the room. We loved it and are planning on coming back in October.

Awesome, awesome and um... awesome
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel staff were great... but there were also staff there trying to sell timeshares. They are rude, pushy, unprofessional, and just plain a pain in the butt. After staying there a couple of days and seeing how great the place is, I would have considered having a conversation with them about a timeshare. But by that point they had already angered/annoyed me so much that there was no way I was going to talk to them.

This place was awesome. I didn't realize it was a timeshare location until I got there. The room was great, the beach was great... it was the nicest place on our road trip, by far.

Big rooms and beautiful oceaan view.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Water in swimming pool was clean.

Big rooms and beautiful ocean view . Starbucks coffee , Karaoke , tiki bars , Gift shops, super close to the North Pier

unethical and manipulative time-share high pressure sales
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The check in staff is very evasive in explaining that when you go to get a parking pass, that you will actually be signing up for a time-share seminar. They told me the form was a demographics form and that the $40 charge was for parking. It was all a lie. Although it is hard to get them to admit it, the form and the $40 is for a time-share seminar, where the staff high-pressures you to purchase a time share, and the starting price that they showed me was $100,000, and when I said no, Lily, the salesperson, called me "snobby". I had to say no more than five times before they would allow me to leave. I actually had to ask them if I was under arrest as each time I said I would like to leave they told me no. I am embarrassed for Wyndham that they would want to be associated with such unethical practices.

The apartment was really nice with all facilities to stay...
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment

In one room, the closed each time when we used the shower, the floor on this closed was extremely wet.

The apartment was really nice with all facilities to stay there and the best (in front the beach).

2 thumbs up!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Just the location of the bathroom in our unit being in the bedroom was a little bit of an inconvenience. But certainly not a deal breaker.

The staff was very friendly. Perfect location.

Don't book unless you are interested in a timeshare.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I did not like the check in process. They make you go to another desk to get your wristbands and parking pass then proceed to rope you into a "free breakfast or lunch". Sounds good right? Not so much, unless you like spending 2 plus hours in a sales presentation for Wyndham vacation ownership. Then when we declined to participate in buying into the program we were told " the people who don't sign up either didn't understand the program or couldn't afford it". I will never stay at a Wyndham resort again.

Room was nice and clean. View from 19th floor was amazing.

I was not interested in the time share and the staff would...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was not interested in the time share and the staff would not take no for an answer. I had to get rude with them before they would take no for an answer.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

The bed was comfortable the room was very clean and the view...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the fact the there were payment options for internet services.

The bed was comfortable the room was very clean and the view was awesome.

Great first time stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We wish there were sidewalks all along the street. But realize there is a lot of building and renovating happening, so maybe sidewalks will be coming along.

We were on the second floor, so easy walking access to beach, and sidewalks out front. Loved, loved, loved the pillows on our bed!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Our room was nice but our bad experience at check in left a bad taste. I would never recommend this
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was not told this is a time share facility. We were almost held hostage upon check in while they badgered us to go to a meeting. I said no about 20 times before they finally let us go.

Ocean view

location, pool,
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

well i paid 2 months in advance, but the price changed when i checked in and the gentleman that checked me in had no personality, didnt want to hear anything i had to say, i will find a different place to stay from now on.

location, pool,

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

We'll be back for sure
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We requested early checkin and even though it wasn't guaranteed it would have been to check in before 4pm

The facility was really nice and clean. Everything in our room was clean and functional. The ice cream bar and Starbucks were a plus. All staff were really nice and courteous!

They push towards attending a time share presentation at...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They push towards attending a time share presentation at check in. I was asked repeatedly to attend after saying numerous times I was not interested. It was polite bullying.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

It was amazing, we will definitely be staying there again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing I was unhappy with. But if I had to pick something it would just be the haul up to the 23rd floor.

The staff was great. Rooms were very nice and updated. And the beach was so close it made it easy for everyone.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Very comfortable room over all😊Thought elevators could be a...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Elevators could be cleaner especially the walls and doors!

Very comfortable room over all😊Thought elevators could be a little cleaner especially the walls and doors!!

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Can't wait to Return
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Service was "top notch". Room(s) were well appointed, bed/pillows were excellent. Parking facilities easy to access and use. Best part was location, in a few steps you're on a great beach!

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Panama City Beach Vacay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that the presentation at the hotel took an hour and a half longer than I was told to sell a condo. I also didn't like that their credit card POS wasn't compatible with my CC so it caused my checkin to take 1 whole hour. n

Good location, clean, and nice living area in condo.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Great, quick getaway!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The free wifi is terribly slow. They want you to pay for the "High Speed" which is $9.99 a day.

Cleanliness of the property. How nice and modern the rooms looked. The pool and the hot tubs were nice and clean. Overall, best property we've stayed at in Panama City Beach

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I would advise anyone to stay there it's very relaxin
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I didn't like was when I was booking the one bedroom apartment I couldn't find one where the breakfast was included and we still paid almost 300 and with the preauth added it was 400 something

I like how the room was spotless when we arrived and how everything was set up so nice. I also like how the staff was very respectful and nice an willing to help with anything needed

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

My vacation was great
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That there is no turn down service and no room service

The beds were very comfortable and the privacy. It wasn't noisy. And a lot of convenience of stores and restaurants were right in walking distance

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Value with problems.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Outside entry door and elevators in windy 22 degree weather. Parking garage across street with awkward access. Badly sticking entry door.

Location, living area, view

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Very Relaxing!

No complaints at all.

I enjoyed everything about this stay at Wyndham resort. Every aspect of our stay was first class. From checking in to checking out the staff was very friendly and professional. Oh, unbelievable ocean front view!

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

It was a special time for me. We were let down and left early. Best wishes to all
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not getting the floor that I was promised. Kitchen had spots on ceiling bubble contact paper on side cabinet and cracks in The floor Tile..

I was not happy

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

I love the Wydham family.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool closed at 10 and we missed the first night because we were not aware of that fact.

the room was great we had everything we needed, they brought ice right away when we called because the ice maker didn't make ice right away.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

I really liked that the building was oceanfront along with...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A couple of minor things-parking. I didn't like that it was 2 elevator rides,an escalator ride,and sky bridge walk away. I also didn't like there were certain times you could use the pool/hot tub area.During the day its too crowded and only allowed so many people,at night Its closed.

I really liked that the building was oceanfront along with the apartment style we selected. It was very comfortable,spacious,and had everything we needed. The bed was more comfortable than my own. The view was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Wyndham Vacation Resorts, a Home away from home!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room was not as clean as it has been in the past. The floor was not swept well in the main room & bathroom. Other than that, it was fine.

We have stayed here many times & love the location & views from the rooms. The staff is friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

BEST VACATION I EVER HAD!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

PRESSURE TO ATTEND SALES PRESENTATION BEFORE WE EVEN GOT TO OUR ROOM, WHICH I WOULD HAVE ATTENDED IF GIVEN THE INFORMATION AND OPTION OF SETTING AN APPT. CONVENIENT FOR ME INSTEAD OF "YOU HAVE TO GO TOMMORROW" SO I DECLINED, 3 TIMES ACTUALLY AND FINALLY ASKED IF I COULD PLEASE JUST HAVE MY ROOM KEY SO WE COULD GET SETTLED IN. WE WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE FREE WI-FI, COULDN'T GET IT TO WORK, CALLED HELP LINE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD CALL US BACK AND NEVER DID

BEAUTIFUL VIEW. WE HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED IN OUR ROOM AND WERE CLOSE TO GREAT SHOPPING AND DINING

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

First time staying at Wyndham Resort PCB, FL.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That master bedroom was on the walkway side, not on the beach side. Only one bathroom for a unit that is suppose to sleep six. Glad it was just me and my hubby.

Access to the beach and the resort pools.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

Was not aware that this was a timeshare property and that there was a sales pitch. Thought I was booking a hotel room

Great location. Plenty of room.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

The bed was very comfortable and the design and layout of...
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was very comfortable and the design and layout of the room was excellent. We really loved the way they provided cups, plates, pots and pans, and balcony.

No Restaurant