Vietnam Ben Tre Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Ba Danh Home Review Score: 8.6

“Very peaceful, beautiful setting by the river. Very good meals prepared by the hostess. Free bikes to explore the surrounding and to go into town( half an hour easy ride).you can ask for 1 and half hour boat tour for 100 vnd per person”

• Ben Tre Oasis Hotel Review Score: 8.2

“All of the personnel were very kind to us. I came in with a food poisoning and they provided me with food, wanted to drive me to the pharmacy and checked up on me several times. It felt like coming home :). Everything was also very clean and it’s nice to sit outside after a long day with a Tiger beer next to the pool and talk with the hotel-owners and personnel. ”

• Quoc Phuong Riverside Homestay Review Score: 9.5

“We had a wonderful stay at Quoc Phuong Riverside Homestay! The place is lovely, quiet and surrounded by nature. Y, the owner is a fantastic host. He took us on a boat trip through the canals and the Mekong river and organized a motorcycle trip to Can Tho through the rice fields. He loves chatting and explaining everything about his culture. Food also was super tasty (spring rolls and catfish are delicious) and reasonably priced. Did I mention the free bikes? Originally, we planned to stay only one night but since everything was so good, we extended our stay for two more nights! Thanks Y, hope we come back!”

• Charming Countryside Homestay Review Score: 9.2

“Decors are unique. Staffs are pleasant and helpful. Hosts are honest. The indoors and outdoors are beautifully blended. I suggest hosts to inform guests of nature sounds of the surrounding areas - especially sounds heard at night. These sounds can be misinterpreted as intruders, wild animal attacks, or ghosts...”

• Ben Tre Riverside Resort Review Score: 8.4

“The hotel was a little isolated but we knew that. The free bikes were great to use and we could cycle along the waterway path into town. The hotel was isolated but the bikes connected us to other things. It was lovely to be on the river and the view from our room was a city view only but it was lovely looking out over the coconut palms and "city."”

The 5 Best Hotels in Ben Tre