Vietnam Cat Ba Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Cat Ba Orchid Hotel Review Score: 9.1

“Lovely lady on the desk who helped us out when ever we needed anything. Good location and average breakfast 🍳 ”

• Catba Oasis Bungalows Review Score: 8.8

“Clean, big rooms. In my 8 bed Dorm there was a separate bathroom and curtains on the beds. The whole staff is very friendly, the Lady (Tom) which is responsible for the reception and the tours, was very helpful with the planning of tours, bus connections and all other concerns. For the "Happy Hour", which is nearly the whole day you can get draft beer for 10k . The pool can be used until 12 o'clock. Then the bar / restaurant / pool closes. The food was reasonably priced and very delicious. The non-Vietnamese staff (Camille, Kay) which also take care of the guests, bring together single travelers and so you never get bored. In my opinion the best place to stay in cat Ba (tried some other places)”

• Cat Ba Sandy Beach Resort Review Score: 6.5

“I was recommended by my friends staying here before . What an ideal place for nature lovers . It is a small bungalow on the beach , locating on an isolated island , 4 hours by boat from halong city , 30 minute by boat from Catba island . I was shocked by the stunning scenery of Lan ha bay embracing this small island . You can explore the magical bay , tranquil areas by kayaking . What a great experience to get away . Thank you Nam , Elvis for your hospitality . I will come back with my family .”

• Phuong Mai Family Hotel Review Score: 7.6

“The view ”

• Woodstock Beach Camp Review Score: 7.1

“Booked 2 nights and stayed for almost 2 weeks. I loved this place!”

• Sao Mai Hotel Review Score: 9.5

“It has a reasonable value for money. The breakfast is one portion of egg with bread and coffee which tastes good.”

• Thai Duong Hotel Review Score: 9.6

“Where to start! We arrived to Cat Ba at another hotel but when let in to our room it wasn't the standard it showed on the pictures. We started looking again and found Thai Duong Hotel, went over and explained our situation and immediate response was if we wanted to look at their rooms. And wow! Super clean rooms, the best beds in Cat Ba (struggled to get up in the mornings) They have everything you need to explore Cat Ba at the hotel. Boat trip, motorbikes, bus tickets, tips on where to go eat and party. And make sure you join for their family dinner. Perfect way to try different Vietnamese food and to get to know the amazing lovely people who run the place. Couldn't recommend it enough!”

• Cat Ba Valentine Review Score: 8.8

“The hotel manager is a very good person and a great professional man. He always helps you with everything you need. The rooms are clean and the beach is very near from the hote bly motorbike andl it's amazing!!”

• Phoenix Flower Hotel Review Score: 10

“The bed comfy , Big hotel , clean and you get good value Breakfast good . Best view in Cat ba , with elevator well worth the experience”

• Snow White's Homestay Review Score: 8.8

“Breakfast was good enough for you Tour was good, i went with my friend and i went with private boat The place was very quiet and beautiful Hosts are very friendly and helpful Viet Anh - a 16 year-old boy spoke English very good! He helps me find every place i need and he suggests me a lot of place to go I recommend this place for you, especially a couple or a friend group from 3-6 people”

The 23 Best Hotels in Cat Ba