Vietnam Da Nang Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Dango Hostel No reviews yet

“It is located in a wonderful place that really near the beach and many restaurants. Beds in a dorm is very comfortable with the lovely balcony. I really enjoyed breakfast included, its good and tasty. Moreover, the staffs are truly friendly and helpful in arranging tours or bike rental. I will stay at Dango hostel again when i have a chance travel to Danang ♡♡”

• Sofia Suite Hotel Danang Review Score: 9.1

“Good location and easy to access everything from the hotel via taxi and the beach is 5 minutes walk away. Hotel provides beach towels for guests on request. We can not speak highly enough of the staff at Sofia Suite hotel, we never stayed at a hotel with such attentive and caring employees, especially the reception staff. Our room was fabulous and was cleaned to a very high standard at all times. We got much more than we expected, the value for money here is outstanding. The breakfast was great, there was many options for all tastes. The restaurant food for dinner was also great, there are lots of options with a great mix of Vietnamese and western dishes. The hotel were great in giving us information and helping us to organise tours to Marble mountains, hai van pass and ba na hills with there very reasonable private car service option. Overall we had a fantastic stay in Da Nang and we would highly recommend this hotel! With thanks to all the staff at Sofia Suite hotel who made our stay very enjoyable! ”

• Da Nang PacknGo Hostel Review Score: 8.9

“Very good. You have to come here.”

• DaNa Sailing Hotel Review Score: 8.5

“Rooms look very new and clean, standard seems quite high for the price, quiet street but just 3 minutes to the beach. Clean and without any troubles ”

• Chill Box Premier- Beach Review Score: 7.6

“I was so excited about staying at this hotel, it is a really new hotel which just take Few steps to reach beach and 5 minutes to go to Da Nang center, the location is really perfect. Moreover, i am so lucky when i stayed in the biggest room with all most new facilities, the room is decorated very very impressive with the blue color, It seems that this hotel understands what the guests wants, the maker coffee is prepared inside the room and specially it is free which is so convenient for us ( because we are coffee lovers) , .The staffs is so friendly too, i came there at midnight and the staff was so helpful , they showed me some useful information about DaNang which is so necessary for the tourists , by the way i was so excited and definitely introduce this hotel to my family and friends.Thanks for treating me well as your family members.”

• Nice De Paris Hotel Review Score: 7.7

“Very new and clean, staff were great very helpful, location was awesome. The beds are comfy and they supplied shampoo,body wash,soap.toothbrushes,cotton swabs,razors,shower caps ...”

• Sen Boutique Hotel Review Score: 8.9

“Before I book this hotel, I read a lot of nice reviews.. But to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. The hotel was really nicely designed and the room was nice. But the bathroom has a very strong smell when I checked-in and the sink was leaking. The air conditionner didnt work really well. I had to ask the staff to double check. They were really nice for bringing a giant fan for me( it was a bit noisy and dirty but it was refreshing) because Da Nangs heat is no joke ! The breakfast is so so , not as good as a expected from the review. The best thing was probably the guy staff at the lobby, I forgot to ask his name but he was very helpful and courteous.”

• City Hostel Da Nang Review Score: 9

“The staff is amazing, very friendly and helpful. However the cleanness of the room and bathroom could be improved, so as the comfort of the hostel in general. Great location 30-40min walk from the airport and 5 min walk from the dragon bridge. Great restaurants around”

• Adamo Hotel Review Score: 8.4

“- Great location. - Good tour desk with reasonable prices. ”

The 26 Best Hotels in Da Nang