Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Eden Garden II Hotel Review Score: 6.6

“Good location although a bit noisey, staff were friendly and cheap ”

• Melinda Hotel Review Score: 7.8

“Nice bathroom, close to the airport”

• SG Capsule Hostel Review Score: 7.5

“The staff was super nice and helpful. The receptionist organized our bus ride to a great price when I had great difficulties finding a reasonable price. Thank you! ”

• Bsunhomestay Review Score: 9.2

“Mr Bin is super frinedly and hospitality. He gave us a painting map and kindly advised us how to sightseeing Ho Chi Minh City. The place was comfortable and the toilet is clean which was beyond our expectation. I can't help myself recommending this homestay to my friend after the trip. Moreover, the puppy is really really adorable.”

• Alleyway Home Review Score: 9.1

“Amzing staff, always smile and so kind. The room, bed and the restroom are super clean. Perfectly located. Highly recommend ^^”

• Chez Mimosa Boutique Corner Review Score: 9.2

“Excellent staff and breakfast”

• C Central Hotel Review Score: 8.6

“Staff here is really friendly and helpful. We met Leo who are still under his probation period. He is very helpful and have a very positive attitude toward his job as customer care or customer service:”

• Sunland Hotel Review Score: 8.2

“I have stayed in capsule hotel. It was unique experience. Worth to visit at least once! Very clean cabins, well maintained bathrooms, perfect view from rooftop bar Free use of swimming pool is another plus”

• The White Hotel Review Score: 6.8

“The lady that cleaned the room was very pleasant. ”

The 30 Best Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City