Vietnam Phu Quoc Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Lien Thong Hotel Review Score: 8.6

“We got this hotel to live some nights to attend south beaches and cable car for the island. It was very good. The girl at the reception was very helpfuk and smart. ”

• Mango Bay Resort Review Score: 9.1

“Incredibly friendly and helpful staff and an overall very beautiful resort. The restaurant view is amazing and the included breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I've had in Vietnam. The restaurant has a great vegetarian menu (though prices are more expensive than i was used to in Vietnam, almost European prices)!The beach is beautiful, probably the best view of the sunset in Phu Quoc, and all sorts of equipment can be borrowed from the hotel. ”

• Eden Resort Phu Quoc Review Score: 7.7

“Spacious rooms, good bungalows. Interesting bathroom layouts (meaning they are outside!). Pool was great, big, clean water, good life guards. ”

• “I had liked the room clean .. I liked the bed comfortable...I liked the view of sea from balcony , look nice ...I liked the breakfast such delicious ..i liked the view from swimming pool to the sea..”

• Ancarine Beach Resort Review Score: 9.1

“Sea view with nice restaurant was perfect!. It reminds me of 007 movies. All staff were very kind and friendly. Highly recommended.”

• “Staff were accommodating and efficient. Pool area was great and the conscierge were also helpful. Breakfast was a good selection and there was a nice friendly atmosphere across the hotel in general. Gym was also adequate.”

• The May Garden Stay & Cafe Review Score: 9.1

“We felt in love with this place right at the moment we got out of the taxi since we were welcomed by a receptionist with smiling eyes. :) Our room was well decorated with blue & white concept. It was spacious and lovely. Every corner inside the room in particular and in this Hostel area in general was so nice. You may take lots of beautiful photos here. In the evening, we also enjoyed coffee while having a chat. Staff here is very friendly and made you feel like at home. It was indeed a nice memory”

• “Such a beautiful resort from the huge pool to the great choices at breakfast. Went out of their way to make our honeymoon special! The spa was amazing we had a deluxe 4 hour afternoon and were so relaxed. Staff so friendly and the fruit platters were delicious and cut up so well. Would recommend to anyone staying in Phu quoc. They also helped us book day trips which were great. ”

The 27 Best Hotels in Phu Quoc