Vietnam Thanh Hóa Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Khách Sạn Trống Đồng Review Score: 8.8

“Super clean room, nice and very profesional staff, unforgettable view from the window and from the terrace on the top floor, great choice!”

• Minh Hang Motel Review Score: 8

“Rooms where clean we went there after. Jungle track in Laos ”

• Central Hotel Thanh Hoa Review Score: 8.4

“Really comfy bed with clean room. Good breakfast Next to Big C mall”

• Puluong Home Review Score: 8.8

“The property is open, cozy, very stylishly decorated and true to the pictures. The area is quiet and overlooks beautiful rice terraces, is surrounded by jungle and the sunrises from the terrace are amazing! The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, however at the time I visited, no one spoke English and even though we were able to communicate, some things got lost in translation. The food was really good and the place was kept very clean.”

• Vinpearl Hotel Thanh Hoa No reviews yet

“The welcoming is warm and friendly from the onset. The staff are wonderful and well versed in their duties. Check in was seamless and well organized. The hotel is impeccably clean, the room was lovely and huge! Massive windows all round allow for beautiful views of the city both day and night. On the 33rd floor if memory serves me correctly there is a panoramic lounge, unfortunately I didn't get to go up there due to work commitments, but definitely go and have a look. The rooms are well equipped with a desk for those on business, the bathrooms once again were spotless, not a single bit of evidence of previous occupants. The bathroom was big, with a tub/bath and shower with ceiling shower head. There were a few extra touches which made me smile. The hotel is brand new, I watched it being built and I am mighty impressed with the level of service so early on. The staff were the highlight of my stay. I will be booking monthly going forward on my trips to Thanh Hóa. ”

The 5 Best Hotels in Thanh Hóa