2. Vietnam hotel reviews
  3. Ha Noi Municipality hotel reviews
  4. Hanoi hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy

Reviews of Hanoi La Siesta Hotel Trendy This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

12 Nguyen Quang Bich, Hoan Kiem, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

#21 of 694 hotels in Hanoi

9.7

9.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

The most wonderful hotel!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Absolutely nothing! It is FANTASTIC!

I have never stayed at a hotel as wonderful as this. The staff and everyone that works here, including the manager, went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and that our stay was spectacular. My only regret is that I have to leave now. If I could give this hotel one hundred stars, I would!

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Great staff, design and location. Small rooms
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our airport transfer was messed up however it was swiftly fixed and a complimentary return airport transfer was offered. The rooms are very small and opening more than one suitcase makes moving about the room very difficult

The staff are fantastic, always friendly, helpful and genuinely welcoming. The design of the hotel is nice and breakfast has a good selection. Location is perfect for exploring and visiting local coffee shops.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

1. Convenient and quiet location.
    • Trendy Suite

1. The sound insulation is not good. Can hear voices from neighbors. 2. The room is a little bit humid.

1. Convenient and quiet location. 2. Well-trained and attentive staffs. 3. Impeccable meals. Pho and Vietnamese coffee are provided as breakfast.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

Amazing!

Nothing, it was great.

Everything. The staff, the food, the service. We stay here on our last night in Vietnam which was also the last night of our honeymoon. We had a cake given to us to celebrate roses on the bed, and the service was happy and helpful. We had drinks and dinner onsite and we were not disappointed. We had a free cheese and meat platter with our drinks in the den and the food was great.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2019

Wonderful staff, lovely experience.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were wonderful, very attentive, truly engaged and friendly. Our room was very nice, quiet. The breakfast was wonderful, lots of variety, everything from pancakes to fresh spring rolls. If we ever go back to Hsnoi we will stay here, lovely experience.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Staff was Well trained and enthusiastic.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My experience of staying at this hotel is probably coloured by my overall discomfort by staying in the old quarter . I Stayed in the ‘Trendy suite’ for my last two nights in Hanoi, and during those nights I had very little sleep. I simply Found the bed to be the most unpleasent, during my overall stay in Hanoi. At least , No danger of staying in bed all Day !! The room was quite cold and could not be heated by the aircon - Which only blew out cold air. Did not Want to bother to mention this to the staff But i am sure they could have done someting about it. The rooms are very small But this goes for all hotel rooms in old quarter . Conclusively I’ll never stay In old quarter again, when returning to Hanoi, as I Prefer a more luxury feel, and this is not the feeling you get when staying at this hotel. The visual side is quite pleasing, but the ambience, feeling and smell Wasnt quite right. Just Wasnt comfortable. Honestly Think you Can find better value/comfort for the same rate or perhaps a few cents more, other places near old quarter. The staff was friendly enough to air clean my room Which did Seem to help a little with the lingering cigarette smell in the room. Also the water pressure in shower was quite low and the water took ages to get warm . Overall a bit disappointed But at least the staff was Nice, especially Jane at Front desk did a great job as a hostess.

Staff was Well trained and enthusiastic. Had a few issues with my room, But they were handled Well and efficiently by the front desk staff. Loved the lobby design. Great little souvenir shop with local goodies.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Modern.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the girls in restaurant too eager to chat. Most were aware we were dining and were polite and chatty without intruding. Most helpful Hannah, Alex and Jason💕Alex arranged top tickets for us to see ‘My Village’ the best contemporary theatre event close by and Jason organised for us a driver to the ceramics village. Awesome experience. Authentic off the beaten track.

Modern. Air conditioned. Top restaurant and cocktail bar. Great day travel booking options. Brilliant location with many top trip advisor bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk.

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Everything.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything... but it’s the staff and their constant attention to detail that really distinguish it, just a class hotel! Location was in our opinion best place in Hanoi as it’s in the thick of it but on a lovely little side street. Stay here, you just won’t regret it!!

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Superb Hotel. Spacious Room. Great Breakfast.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff are very helpful. Actually we have been stayed there for 3 nights 2 rooms, the first 2 nights is booked via Ha Long Bay Cruise company and the last night was booked via booking.com. The 2nd night when we came back from Ha Long Bay the room was upgraded which is much bigger than standard room (although we wanted to have connecting rooms). Standard room is spacious and exceed my expectation. Beds are super comfort. Breakfast was great. The famous lake is within 10-15 minutes walking distance.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Excellent hotel in the heart of Old Quarter.
    • La Siesta Suite

The staff were highly attentive, many of them addressing me by name each time I encountered them. The breakfast buffet was pretty good. And the alcohol selection at the bar was great. The location was secluded enough from the craziness of Old Quarter but close enough to walk to all the popular destinations.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

A gem of a hotel in Hanoi!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This is a charming boutique hotel on a quiet street in the Old Quarter. It is a converted older building with lots of architectural appeal. The beds and shower are both excellent, as well as the restaurant which has a good view of the surrounding area. But the absolute best thing about the hotel is the staff who always greet you with a big smile and go beyond the expected to cater to your every need.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

It exceeded my expectations!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was outstanding- always so helpful and attentive, specifically Jane at the front desk. Housekeeping made sure to always tidy up my room while I was gone. I felt like they waited for me to leave and was never troubled. Love that so much!

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

great restaurant and location, room not so great
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had a room with an internal window (to be honest, in the beginning I did not even realise that there is a window at all). rooms was very small and the bathroom had a strange setup. all in all I would the next time not book this kind of room again. I think that there are a lot of better possiblities in Hanoi for this price.

great breakfast. staff was very friendly. we booked via the hotel alos our Halong cruise and this was really perfect. we also had dinner at the red bean restaurant and this was fantastic, the best food in Hanoi so far!!! bar was in the basement (which is maybe not so great), but the live band was awesome.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Top tier hotel in Hanoi
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

As it is renovated from the old building, the sound prove could not be compared with the newly built hotel. You can head the sound from lift lobby clearly. However, I think every hotel in the old city has the same difficulty.

Excellent staff! Elegant room design. Worth to stay. Excellent spa.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Very please so we will be going back when in Hanoi!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The basic room in the hotel is very small in fact. The staff checking us in did explain that all rooms in hotels located in Hanoi old quarter are small. We did stay in the hotel's bigger rooms on our second night which was much more spacious. I am not too sure about the value for money for the basic room given how small it is.

The flexibility of the staff and how friendly and useful they were through out our stay. They personally dropped us off for a tour which we were late for and were super understanding. The staff were friendly and took time to speak to us about everything.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

So grateful with La Siesta Trendy for this experience!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Extraordinary experience from beginning to end. So much effort, devotion and heart in all details. We are taking our stay at La Siesta Trendy among our most beautiful memories of Vietnam. Lucky those who have a chance to stay here!

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

A beautiful hotel to stay in Hanoi

It was all great

The staff really went out of their way to make you feel special. I would highly recommend this hotel, it’s in a great area and looks lovely.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Amazing hotel, fantastic location and the best staff!!

Nothing. Amazing hotel!!

The entire experience was great. The hotel itself, the facilities, the food but especially the staff was amazing!! Late check-out? No problem. Baggage storage, no problem. They arranged everything! We booked a trip to Sapa (not even through the hotel) and we asked during the checkout if we could get some food and drinks at the train-station and they said, "no need" and pulled up a bag full of goodies from behind the counter! We were so surprised by this level of service! I would recommend this hotel to everybody!!

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Friendly caring staff.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was nothing I didn't like.

Hotel staff very professional and attentive,whilst I was there One of the staff called Jane made me a honey and lemon tea for my sore throat and also arranged for myself and my husband to have a complimentary massage,when I was leaving it was Janes day of and she left a box of throat lozenges for me ,that's what I call the personal touch.There was also a member of staff who when we were leaving helped us to rearrange a larger car for our next trip,I am sorry I can't remember his name,he was so kind.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Excellent hotel in the Old Quarter
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We only had 2 minor comments. When we stayed on the 9th floor the WiFi Internet didn’t work as good as it could. Besides, there was a bit of noise very early in the morning from the breakfast restaurant on the floor below. We heard the chairs moving. Just a watch out for the breakfast crew to remember. But it was really a minor thing.

Everyone from the hotel staff was absolutely fantastic, extremely helpful, smiling all the time, with the positive attitude. I can imagine it’s difficult to find and train such wonderful people. From the time we arrived for the first time to the hotel until we left, everyone was so friendly. Many many thanks !! The hotel itself is stunning too. We stayed 2 separate nights and both times we were upgraded to (I believe) the best rooms at the hotel. Thank you so much!!! On both occasions the rooms were so beautiful. Great decoration. Great amenities. The breakfast was super delicious and the drinks at the bar tasty. I also used the hotel spa which was excellent. The location of La Siesta Trendy is in the old quarter but on a quiet street which is great. Finally - I admire the “can do attitude” of the hotel personnel. We left the luggage in the hotel during our trip to Sapa and the hotel also let us store the luggage even on the day we didn’t stay at the hotel at all - for 2 hours after our cruise in Ha Long Bay and the airport departure. So kind.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Wonderful staff'
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The floor plan of our room was a little odd.

First and foremost, the staff made our stay memorable. Their service and friendliness was excellent. Kudos. Very centric location. The lunch buffet was great. Very good introduction to Vietnamese street food. Even at the restaurant the staff excelled.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Extremely friendly staff, amazing location to explore...

Towels were thin.

Extremely friendly staff, amazing location to explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter, and overall great value. Comfortable bed and nice sheets and pillows. Good water pressure.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Amazing, friendly, convenient, delicious food. Smiles
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My only suggestion is that in the new rooms - they need to find space for some drawers which was lacking

The staff was amazing! Anna, Jane, Cathy, Anthony just to name a few - both at the front desk and at the restaurant. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I would go back to this hotel any time. The food for breakfast was amazing. We really enjoyed the Street Food Lunch also. The folks were so accommodating when we had to leave early. Always a smile.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Hotel is centrally-located but not in a busy street.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is good but food options may be enhanced

Hotel is centrally-located but not in a busy street. Service is exceptional and very friendly. Overall, it is clean and well-maintained.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Amaizing stay in La Siesta Trendy Hanoi
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Minutes from everything in the old quarter, staff are doing everything to let you feel you are in vacation! When I got back from Halong Bay trip, they upgraded us to the suit! Thank you guys! We❤️Vietnam 🇻🇳

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Very good location, the room looked quite nice.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The mattress of the bed was not too comfortable, it felt like half of the bed had damaged springs.

Very good location, the room looked quite nice. All staff was extremely helpful the whole time. Good restaurant.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

The staff was very generous and helpful, They helped us book...
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was very generous and helpful, They helped us book our whole trip. The room was clean and tidy. Great restaurant upstairs and great cocktail bar in the basement... The perfect stay

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

It's really nice hotel and staffs are very impressing. I really want to recommend to friends!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There isn't anything to complain. One commnet is that Grab drivers are confused about hotel's location when I called taxi through grab. so it's better to update more detail address in a map or naviation.

I picked up this hotel due to location. but hotel staffs and hospitality is really good over my expectation. Also near by hotel there are lots of shops and restarants to visit easily so I really enjoyed. If I visit Hanoi again, I want to stay again. Furthermore the massage is really nice.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Nicez

No iron board in room

Everything is good . Staff friendly and helpful .we got free upgrade to family triple room . The breakfast is awesome . Thanks for the good service .

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Nice trendy room, comfortable bed and a really cozy...

Nothing really!

Nice trendy room, comfortable bed and a really cozy restaurant (Red Bean) with excellent food and a great view of Hanoi's Old Quarter. Staff service is great all round from bell boys, to reception to the restaurant. Will stay there again.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Great hotel
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lovely hotel - very central. The staff were amazing - they gave us a picnic to take on our overnight train for free just because they wanted to make sure we had some snacks and water for the journey. Will definitely come back!

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

The trendy brother of la siesta hotel is more than great value for money
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Just one small elevator for both staff and clients.. lenghty waiting time and "clogged" trips...

Beautiful room with an extra large and extra comfortable bed, one of the best mattressess ever tried. Also a special mention for the breakfast, both in terms of quantity and quality of the food, and in terms of service! position also reccomended: nice, quiet neighbourhood just a 10 minutes walk from the old town

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Chic modern hotel in Hanoi's old quarter
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Located in the old quarter, the hotel has quite a comfortable position to walk around towards the shopping / restaurant areas. The decoration is very modern and chic, the rooms impeccable. The Red Bean restaurant was delicious and has a very nice view of the city, highly recommend eating there. The staff were friendly and they were generous to give us an upgrade to the Suite on our last evening!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Amazing stay
    • Trendy Suite

everything was good, staff at restaurant should improve english a bit (but my english is terrible too... 🙂)

very nice and comfortable room, friendly and professional staff, modern hotel in old quarter, free fruits everyday, good meal at the restaurant

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Memorable and I’d definitely stay again if I go back to Hanoi
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Acoustic insulation between rooms not good. Could hear our noisy neighbors. But this is due to construction of the rooms using drywall between rooms without insulation. Not much can be done about this now

Excellent service Attentive staff, chatty and knowledgeable You can tell they understood the feedback we gave

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Left only a lingering question: Where and how did they train their staff??
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing in particular which can ruffle my feathers...

The service wins every place we stayed hands down. The young staff (especially guest relations) are amazingly attentive. Coupled with an excellent command of english, you get an out-of-the-world service experience. (One guest relations girl even stayed in London for a few years.) If this is representative of the entire Vietnam, this country is poised for success. However, our experience with the rest reveals La Siesta is an outlier in the end. Other establishments should set them as the example par excellence. It only left a lingering question for me: Where did they find and how did they train their staff?????

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Very stylish hotel in old Hanoi
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very friendly staff. Clean & stylish rooms, great breakfast, very nice roof top restaurant. Attention to detail - how things are presented (eg. see the water bottle in the room) :)

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Best place to enjoy Ha Noi near Hoan Kiem lake within 10 minutes walking distance
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Water pressure in the toilet is low Booking.com never mentioned room that i booked is no window (If hotel didnt sent me email, i have no idea for this one, and its not actually hotel fault)

Perfect place for stay(Near 10 minutes walking distance, nice place to eat, Hoan Kiem) Staff is kind, Massage place belong to hotel is awesome (I use 90 minutes staff can speak Enlgish and kind) if you looking for the place near the Hoan Kiem, here!

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Lovely hotel with great breakfasts and very helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Connecting Room

The breakfasts were fantastic and great views to go along with it. Nice, quiet street that it is located on, which is good for a bit of respite from the busyness of the old quarter. The rooms were very well decorated and had everything we needed. The staff went out of their way to help us when one of our tours was cancelled due to bad weather. The connecting rooms worked well for our family.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Great staff and outstanding hotel!
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

From the moment I walked in, the staff (Tiffany) was warm, welcoming and was very accommodating on tour and food recommendations. The room itself was on the smaller side but still very adequate for one person. Hotel is situated on the edge of the Old Quarter which means its within walking distance of all the action, without all the motorbike and pedestrian traffic. And speaking of traffic, make sure you download the Grab app to hail motorbikes. It can be scary for those used to cars, but its a much better option in Hanoi!

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Room is very clean and cozy

If we want to go to supermarket, we need to walk across the main road which the motorcyles and cars are very crowded

Room is very clean and cozy Staffs are very nice and helpful

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Hanoi Retreat
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

From the moment we walked in the door, we were welcomed by the attentive and happy staff. We received a free room upgrade, which was unexpected, but very welcome. The hotel and room facilities were exceptional, the location is still in the old quarter, but just outside of the hustle and bustle, so very quiet and peaceful. My partner and I look forward to returning to the La Siesta Hotel Trendy on our next visit to Hanoi.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

This hotel is a gem.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is a gem. The room was fabulous and the food delicious. The staff are genuinely warm and one would be hard pressed to fault them on hospitality. I was upgraded to a suite with a balcony. And was also presented a small gift when i was leaving... Am sure this was because they felt bad that I lost my phone in Hanoi. This act of kindness was the highlight of my trip. If I ever travel to Vietnam again, I will stay at one of the La Siesta properties.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Nice little hotel
    • Trendy Suite

Breakfast was a little crazy in the morning, some of the orders were getting mixed up. Could see they were extremely busy so could understand but at the same time it's a 4 to 5 star establishment and should be efficient . After check out went to the bar downstairs in the hotel for a beer and to watch the game, a little disappointing as the beer wasn't so cold . The wine was great 😊

Friendly, accommodating staff, they helped out with a late check out which helped us loads. Lunch was delish and the beer was cold . Red bean resteraunt on the 8th floor is nice, friendly staff and great food.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

The breakfast was yummy, location was generally quite good...
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was yummy, location was generally quite good situated in the old quarter, and the rooms were comfy enough. But the staff and the level of service were just more than we expected. They were just extremely friendly, helpful and assisted us in every way possible. From helping us with booking tours, transport, etc. We were at Hanoi during summer.. and it is sweltering. We checked out early but had a late flight. Not only did they keep our luggage for us -- but when we came back after a day of exploring more of the lovely old quarter, they even offered a room for us to freshen up and take a shower before our flight! Who does that?!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Would visit again
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Gets a little noisy at night could hear the people next door clearly. The hotel has one elevator which was a little annoying, we had to wait for a long time for it to arrive and we ended up squeezing in. Few non pork options for breakfast lots of pork on the buffet aside of that the rest of the food was lovely.

Staff is wonderful and helpful. They were nice enough to offer us a room for an hour to wash up after a long trip from ha long bay although we didn’t have the time to use it. Breakfast was lovely, rooms are cozy and well designed. Location is perfect, right in the heart of the old square everything is a walking distance away.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Everything!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. I’m a HUGE clean freak, so this may not bother anyone else, but there was a small amount of mould in the tile grouting of the shower wall.

Everything! The service and the attention to detail was just awesome. The breakfasts were plentiful with subtle, but welcomed changes each day. Nothing was an issue - they even took care of our Halong Bay cruise at a fantastic rate.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Will come again, and again to this hotel.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing the hotel can do, but I do find inside windowless rooms a bit disconcerting

A consistent high level of focus by each and every staff on your experience, making you feel pampered. Smooth checkin, excellent breakfast, staff go out of their way to answer queries, and rooms are good.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

THE KINDEST WELCOME FROM HANOI
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This time the room was a "bit small" (seeling quite low compare to other rooms) but still very nice. The only negative thing is that for a couple of night was a little bit "noisy"...at night time several trains were passing nearby and beeping a lot. I know it doens't depend from the hotel, but I can suggest to soundproof the rooms who could be affected. Room was in the rear side of the hotel facing the railways.

Staff is very kind, maybe sometimes even too much, anyway it was a very nice stay. I tried many hotels in Hanoi and this one always kept the same quality from the first time. Nice welcome drink/fruit, cozy room, very nice restaurant on the top of the building with delicius food, caring staff and it's just 5 min walking from the center.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

One of the best hotel experiences I've had, personal, attention to detail, clean and modern with the most friendly staff. From checkin to checkout you are treated superbly. Great restaurant on site - breakfast is a highlight! Good location in old quarter. We did the street food tour booked through the hotel which was brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Beautiful boutique hotel in a nice quiet street.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beautiful boutique hotel in a nice quiet street. Super friendly and helpful staff! Modern decor and lovely in-house restaurant as well as a great spa!

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Quality and Contemporary hotel in a fantastic location
    • La Siesta Suite

Nothing - it was perfect.

I loved everything about this hotel! The la siesta suite was perfect, all the staff in the hotel were so attentive and kind. The spa was reasonably priced and the treatments were perfect. If I was to book Hanoi again I would not consider any hotel other than this one. Everything was just perfect.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Excellent service, felt at home!
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom and shower a bit small for my taste but I will say they have made excellent use of the space they have.

I liked the decor, the big bed, the breakfast and service and the location.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Great location in the old quarter, friendly and helpful staff
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was “upgraded” to a larger room in the annex but since the room didn’t have a window, it wasn’t much of an upgrade.

Great location in the old quarter, friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The place to stay in Hanoi’
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I think the only funny thing I didn’t like is the slippers :) they don’t come packed so I wasn’t sure if they were clean.

The staff is the best!!! Jane and Stephanie especially .. absolutely the place to stay at!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

A wee pearl of a hotel set in the heart of Hanoi's old quarter. Incredible staff, loved my stay
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

What a wee pearler ! This wonderful hotel, is set in the old quarter with walking distance to many attractions. The hotel, tastefully put together and beautifully clean. The food was fantastic, but it is the staff there, that truely top it off! I wanted for nothing whilst I was there, felt like I got VIP treatment all the time. If I ever return to Hanoi, I wouldn't think about staying anywhere else.... The Spa next door is fantastic, the therapist was probably the best trained I had come a cross in a long time. She quickly found my problem areas and worked to fix them (usual), lovely staff there too. Loved my stay and found if very hard to leave. Thank you

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

The best of class service! Must stay here to experience it!

Nothing actually

Everything was better than great! Appreciate their team of Proactive staff that offer best service more than expected! Excellent hotel! Food was great !!!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Excellent Service & Best Hotel Staff!
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Practicality of the room! Too much design features taking away some of the practicality expected from a higher end hotel room. Such as adequate wardrobe space and drawers. Iron and iron table in the rooms. Proximity of the toilet to the bed.

Service, Location, Cleanliness

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

The room was lovely.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The restaurant was cooked down to 17 degrees Celsius. Some rooms don’t have windows. Which I find were not visible on Booking.com. We were kindly advised we could upgrade to a room with a window prior to arrival which was a definite plus.

The room was lovely. Very trendy. The bathroom was ok. The toilet flush wasn’t working properly and the toilet seat was a bit cruckit. The cleaning was done well although I felt the toilet wasn’t cleaned properly. The restaurant was amazing. Great breakfast and definitely go for the red bean restaurant.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Location, caring staff and the comfiest bed you could ask for!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Hidden just a street away from the hustle and bustle of the old quarter this hotel is an oasis of peace. From checking in and being welcomed by a cold cloth, drink and snack to the detailed map and reccomandation provided by the attentive staff and possibly the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in this is the place to stay in Hanoi! No need to look any further! It was my mother’s birthday the day we arrived, I mentioned it in my reservation asking for a dinner recommendation and they had a small delicious cake waiting for us in the room! Bonus - have a drink in the Den bar one of vending, the cocktails are delicious!

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

excellent stay with competent management.
    • Deluxe Connecting Room

It's more to do with what's missing. As experienced travellers we always enjoy swimming. Not all hotels in Hanoi are equipped with swimming pools. And although the problem is a logistic and architectural issue the lack of a pool here was missed.

The very helpful staff. Following a pleasant welcome at the reception the hotel arranged the transfer of baggage from one hotel to another, a driver if required, theatre tickets (conveniently added to the hotel invoice), and useful directives to accommodate destinations.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Excellent customer service. Everyone was so helpful and friendly.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Chocolate mousse at breakfast is incredible- best I’ve had anywhere! Reception organised everything for us, our transfer from the airport, return trip to Sapa and Halong Bay cruise - thank you so much.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Fantastic hotel - we would stay again
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could have been better but it was fine!

The staff at this hotel are incredible - service was 5*, the hotel and decor was fantastic, super clean. Location and taxi transfer were also great. This hotel have absolutely nailed it!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Absolutely wonderful hotel and good value for money!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It wasn’t clear on booking.com that the cozy room didn’t have a window but to be honest, it didn’t really bother us

The staff reception were amazing - nothing was forgotten, they were polite and welcoming.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

A Great location with a very nice facility and the best hotel staff my wife and Anna I have had
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shower room was very nicely tiled with a high ceiling with more space than most. The showe fixtures very attractive and the water temperature and volume nicely controlled

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

High quality hotel with excellent food and service
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The best hotel breakfast we had in Vietnam, I still miss it. A hotel of this level would be 4x the price in the US or Australia. The staff was excellent and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. It was really on a whole other level compared to other places we stayed in this price range. I would go back every time.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

All the comforts of home and first-class customer service.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I can not think of anything negative to say at all.

I loved everything about this delightful boutique hotel. Great communication before our arrival, the most enormous, comfortable bed, delightful staff, no one ever asked for a tip, they are so classy here. Lovely touches like the fresh flowers at reception, an orchid and fresh fruit and water in the room. A groovy bar and a sensational restaurant where we had a few breakfasts and one lovely lunch and dinner, plus afternoon tea. Excellent quality produce and great value. The staff are the most important thing, really elegant, kind-heated people who cater to all of your needs, hats off to all, and to the manager who clearly trains the staff very well. Lovely street with a great Asian -city buzz.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

This hotel is absolutely fantastic.
    • Trendy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is absolutely fantastic. The hotel location is great, within walking distance of the old quarter. From the the moment we arrived, to the moment we left, the staff were amazing and could not do enough for you. I travel a lot and staying at this hotel was one of the best experiences I have had for a long time. Also, the selection at breakfast is fantastic.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Very sweet boutique hotel in the old quarter, great to stay for families and couples.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some rooms don't have windows and that wasn't made clear enough before we booked.

Comfy bed. Great breakfast. Perfect location for walking around at night. 10 minutes to the lake in the old quarter.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Three days in heaven
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff are super nice, in fact they start pampering you in the middle of the street before you even enter the hotel premises! We also loved the beds, they were super comfy! And the food in the Red Bean restaurant is amazing - breakfast as well as dinner. We also used the laundry service, which was flawless.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Everything.
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything. The staff is amazingly nice, attentive and Supporting. It is very well located, right in the buzz of the Old Quarter. Also the restaurant is a great choice. When in Hanoi again, We'll be back!

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Amzaing hotel
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I just regret that my room did not have a proper window

Everything is nice while staying at this hotel: room confort, decoration, restaurant for dinner and breakfast, staff and cleanliness

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Lovely hotel, the best staff!
    • Cozy Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room had a small problem with the drainage in the shower.

The staff is incredibly nice, helpful, welcoming. They accomodated our early check in request, offered us cake for our anniversary, allowed us to use a room to freshen up and change before our flight. The breakfast is great and full of nice options. The restaurant upstairs is one of the best in town. The spa next door is great and with amazing staffs as well. Would definitely racommend!

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Just the best place to stay in Hanoi for sightseeing

absolutely nothing

First of all: outstanding personnel. Tiffany and her tall male colleague just made our days in Hanoi lovely! Very supportive and helpful in advising on the best places to eat, selecting the sightseeing route, taking a cheap taxi, etc. Perfect location: 3-5 mins of walk from the Lake, on a quiet street with good road access for taxi. The room (Windowless Cozy Deluxe) is as described: no window, but enough space and light. A plenty of pleasant welcome and farewell bonuses. Breakfast: just wonderful - high-standard European food, as well as delicious Vietnamese specialities. Overall: a true 4-star hotel, absolutely worth the money. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

Perfect stylish hotel in great location with top staff
    • Trendy Suite

The staff, a warm welcome all the time - the room - Siesta suite. Stylish interiors. Great location - off the mad busy streets! Comfy and spacious. Breakfast fab - great selection and service. Nice freebies - cocktails, afternoon tea. Could use the gym in the sister hotel. Faultless stay😁

We Price Match