2. Vietnam hotel reviews
  3. Ha Noi Municipality hotel reviews
  4. Hanoi hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa

Reviews of Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

94 Ma May, Hang Buom Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

#9 of 689 hotels in Hanoi

9.8

9.7

9.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

great refuge of peace and tranquility, in a wonderful position, in this hectic city
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No milk or milk powder supplied in the room with the tea making kit, but staff brought me some within 5 minutes of request.

The bed was comfortable, the pillows new and plumpy. Breakfast had a great selection, with the first properly cooked sausages we've come across in 3 weeks in Vietnam! The reception staff called us by name, and made effort to fulfil our requests quickly.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Perfect
    • Deluxe Triple Room

We liked everything about La Siesta

We spent our last two nights in Vietnam here. The hotel is fabulous- it is in a brilliant location- right in the middle of the old quarter. The staff were very friendly and helpful and made our stay extremely enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Breakfast was good with lots of choice - a great way to start the day. It is a very comfortable hotel and offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. We will definitely stay here again and would thoroughly recommend it .

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

A great stay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Maybe just some more tv English channels.... but really... who Watches tv in such an exciting city?!!

Staff always helpful and really taking care of our needs. Location is perfect, breakfast is very good and lots of Choices. Restaurant (red bean) very good. Rooms clean, corridors not smelly like other hotels. Good taste and all very well maintained.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

This is one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed in.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This is one of the best hotels we’ve ever stayed in. The rooms are comfortable and clean. So are the bathrooms. Excellent breakfast buffet in the morning. Location couldn’t be better. Walking distance to pretty much everything. What really sets this hotel apart from any we’ve ever stayed at is the staff. Everyone was excellent. A level of service that you would expect at a hotel charging thousands of dollars per night. The staff greets you by name whenever you enter the lobby. I have a gluten problem and every staff member in the restaurant made sure that my food was gluten free. The staff arranged tours and airline bookings, and they even assisted us with tours that were not booked by them. They cater to your every need. They look out for you all the time. Truly amazing! By the time we left, it felt as if we were saying goodbye to loving family members rather than hotel staff.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

The staff are all wonderful and the breakfast is excellent.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stayed in room 508 and it was comfortable but smaller than I expected. Very quiet though and the bed was comfortable. Next time I would book a larger room.

The staff are all wonderful and the breakfast is excellent.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Really pleasant
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

As the hotel is the walking area of the city. Taxis dropped me at various places and I had to find my way to the hotel which was at times super annoying.

Eggs Benedict for breakfast, attentive staff and a great location. Organised my taxis and helped me with anything I needed.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Very friendly and efficient staff who strive to make your...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very friendly and efficient staff who strive to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Also offer fantastic advice on tours around Hanoi and day trips out. Fantastic breakfast

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Really liked this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Room lights are littel Darker...better to have more lights..And the Room is a bit small...with out a nice view.

The staff was willing to help us every time.so kind....always with a nice smile... Even the Room service did theirs Best...!!!

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Oasis in Old town

Nothing in particular.

A very clean hotel in Old Town. Staff are very friendly. They arranged taxi for sightseeing, which was very nice because it was rainy season so we could avoid sudden shower. The restaurant serves wonderful meals. We would stay here again if we come to Hanoi again.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

An excellent service staff who was attentive, had a ton of...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It might have just been that the few days we were there were just too warm but it always took a long time for the room to cool down, the corridors were warm and even the restaurant can be stuffy.

An excellent service staff who was attentive, had a ton of initiative and who were genuinely helpful. Special mention goes to Scarlett and Peter. Location was smack in the middle of the old quarter with loads of restaurants and shops nearby. Great breakfast with excellent Vietnamese coffee.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

keep it as it is !

when in Hanoi, forget abt the int 5 star brand hotels. This one is all you need and more ! It is authentic, in the middle of the old quarter and the friendliness and service matches the best top hotels I have visited around the world in the last 25 years. Really amazing, whatever you want for the next 4 days, everyone in the hotel knows it and it will be arrange accordingly. The best of the best

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Fantastic place, fantastic location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff were fantastic, great local knowledge of where to go and what to do and assisted with everything. Restaurant had great tasting food and a good menu to choose from. Room was well equipped and very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Outstanding service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only negative point for the hotel is the breakfast, it's good, don't get me wrong but could be much better. The omelets are bland.

The hotel staff go above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. They took great care of us: they kept our luggage while we went on a 2 days/1 night trek in Sapa, they let us take a shower before the overnight train, they made sure we were taking the correct train at Hanoi train station, and so on. The rooms are design, comfortable and clean. The hotel location is great as there's heaps of places reachable by foot (among other things: beer street).

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Gourgeous short stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I travelled with my mother and received an upgraded room. Staff were friendly and courteous. Could not have asked for more. Looking forward to staying ago. Lovely hotel. Breakfast and food was delicious

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the 4th time during my business...

Smaller rooms are a bit dark to the small windows, but in general its fine:)

I stayed at this hotel for the 4th time during my business visits. I can say its the best hotel experience i had in hanoi in general. Very friendly, professional staff which really makes the whole experience very pleasant!! Nice, clean rooms, good breakfast. If you book the cheaper, smaller rooms it can be a bit dark, but if u book a street view room its absolutely fine. Very highly recommended hotel!! Excellent location!

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Wonderful
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only thing missing is a pool! Also hotel transfer costs $23USD including tax + service charge. Our other Hanoi hotel charged $20USD and another company we booked online which was $14USD.

Highly recommend - very enjoyable stay. Our room (deluxe double) was spacious and two levels - including two full bathrooms - one downstairs (shower) with the lounge area, and the bed upstairs with another full bathroom (shower over bath). ++Staircase was a narrow, rather steep spiral, which may not suit all guests. Very clean and very comfortable. Actually could forget you're in Vietnam in the hotel. Staff were fabulous, so attentive, great English, very helpful. Our flight wasn't til the evening, but even though we had checked out (and left bags at reception), they allowed us to use a spare room to shower before our flight. No extra charge. We were very very thankful for this. Location is close to the lake and amongst the action (but not noisy in the room) Hotel breakfast had large range of good food, including omelettes and pho.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Good stay in Old Quartet, Hanoi

Room size

Staff are very good and they understand customer requirements. But the room size is not so comfortable. They upgraded me to next room on my second day.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

A beautiful experience and the best ending to my trip to Vietnam.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

That I only had one night to experience this exceptional hotel and the wonderful staff

Such a special place, the staff was exceptional. I went down for breakfast and they spoke to me by my name, knew I was leaving for the airport and really showed genuine hospitality. The breakfast was amazing! So many selections and spectacular. Would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

The staff were very friendly and made everyone felt special...
    • Family Room (Connecting Room)

The staff were very friendly and made everyone felt special during our stay in Hanoi. Rooms very spacious and bed was comfortable for a good night sleep!

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Highlight of Hanoi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I cannot fault La Seista... I just wished we stayed longer!

From the moment we arrived we were treated with the most amazing hospitality. Welcome drinks and fruit, beautifully presented. Our host then sat with us and talked to us about our plans while in Hanoi and made some fantastic recommendations. We arrived mid morning and our room wasn't ready so we headed off to find a Banh Mi for lunch, as recommended by the hotel and it was delicious. Such a warm welcome whenever we returned to the hotel and given it was so hot outside the staff even brought over cold water to cool us down when we returned. Our room was upgraded and it was exquisite - we didn't want to venture out! We only booked in for one night before heading off to Halong Bay. We had one more night in Hanoi when we returned but at another hotel -I wish we had booked both nights at La Seista. Our host happily arranged transport to and from various locations and was full of tips. She also arranged a beautiful private food tour and to have our bags transferred to our next hotel, and laundry done for us while we were away in Halong Bay. Amazing experience!

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

A superb hotel in the central location - very good value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stayed there overnight. Everything from the arrival to departure was either in line or exceeded our expectation. But if I pick up a few, the central location and staff (especially Mia) were outstanding. Very good value for money as well.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Superbly friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

If you are up for the noise and crowded streets of the old town, this is certainly a great place to stay.

Very very friendly staff and personalized service.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

I am a frequent worldwide traveler and work in hotel...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I am a frequent worldwide traveler and work in hotel business myself. This is the most professional Hotel Team I ever met. And the breakfast is gorgeous.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Absolutely amazing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The size of the rooms could have been a bit bigger.

The location of the property is right on point. They are located right in between old quarters and a few minutes walk to the famous beer lane. The staff is was extremely courteous and went out of the way to help us. They even gave us a free transfer to the airport.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Very friendly hotel, a pleasure to stay here!
    • Family Suite

Staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful. Family Suite was perfect for 2 adults and 2 children. Right in Old Town. Restaurant was lovely for dinner and breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The perfect place to stay in Hanoi old town!

Everything was perfect!

Provided service and the friendly staff Very comfortable bed Clean and fully equipped bathroom Very good food (also vegan options!) Nice location in the middle of the old town.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

If you want a stay in the Old Quarter make LaSiesta your home!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A wonderful oasis in the calamity of the Old Quarter in Hanoi. Exceptionally welcoming and helpful staff with first class treatment from the airport pick up to our departure. Breakfast buffet was delicious with a wide variety of food available. We had dinner at a sister La Siesta hotel and it was terrific: wonderful meal and view over the lake.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Comfortable, convenient and memorable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I would like to commend Sophia Vu. She was extremely friendly and took the extra initiative to make our trip more enjoyable. Definitely one of the best hotel staffs I’ve come across! On top of that, the other hotel staff were also very friendly and approachable. A memorable stay indeed.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Staff were amazing especially the delightful Tiên and the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Did’nt feel that for the price it was good value for money. A lot of other hotels in the area were just as good however a lot less in price

Staff were amazing especially the delightful Tiên and the handsome Long. Both showed exceptional friendliness and customer service.😊

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

So good we came back
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We have stayed here twice now because of the amazing service and the excellent location. Plus the bed is one of the comfiest I have ever stayed in. If you are a light sleeper ask for a quiet room with no street noise. Most of the rooms we stayed in were very quiet. The staff are so friendly and helpful. They even walked me to a chemist and helped me to buy medicine.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Super helpful staff. I love it. I’ll definitely come back.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The crew are really nice. They all could communicate in English. Obviously you could tell that they’ve been well trained. The staff always go for extra miles. For example, they might prompt you about transportation fee, airport transfer, tour package recommendation. All in all. I’m a frequent traveler who always stay in Marriot, Intercontinental, Sheraton. La siesta is competitive with all those four star above hotels. PR manger Shopia Vu is really helpful who even upgraded us to a suite room because it was my birthday then. What’s more, every time I came down to the lobby they always greeted me by my name which is quite amazing. Because there were many hotel guests during the time I was staying in La Siesta. This is a really nice hotel. I truly recommend it.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

La Siesta offers an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi.
    • Club Duplex Suite

Comfortable beds, excellent staff and amazing breakfast buffet which included a wide array of options. The Restaurant was excellent. Delicious food and great service.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

Very happy to recommend to anyone going Hanoi
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The hospitality of the staff especially Scarlett who was very warm and remember our names and would ask about us. The welcome treatment and drinks was a nice gesture

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Costly but no quality. Staff are not proffessional and extremely rude.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Costly but no service quality. Some of the staffs are not proffessional and extremely rude. We were very shocked by the poor customer service. Will definitely not return.

SPA quality is good.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Fantastic hotel with amazing staff
    • Club Duplex Suite

The staff at the hotel were amazing, one of the best I’ve ever experienced. The location is great, rooms were good and the restaurant breakfast and meals during the day / night were excellent. Transport to and from the hotel was also hassle free and good value for money.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Awesome, I'll come back if I go to Hanoi again!

1. Very strong perfume on second floor! Too strong!

1. Customer service was great. 2. Complimentary mini bar. We didn't have much, but having it offered free was great! 3. Complimentary, prompt laundry. Not sure how you pay for this, but we REALLY appreciated it. 4. Breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Great stay, would not hesitate to recommend to others
    • Family Suite

Family room was facing the street. It gets loud at night

Staff is very professional and extremely friendly and accommodating. Great breakfast selection, good restaurant, location right in the middle of old quarters.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Superb . Would definitely recommend.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only thing that I would have liked is to have been able to see out of the window . The window was frosted with wooden slats .

Being greeted so warmly and welcome drink and nibbles. Each member of staff remembered our names at all times . Nice touch.felt important to them. Rooms extremely comfortable and cleanliness superb. Good bar facilities and good selection at breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great boutique hotel in the heart of the old quarter. We were very impressed by the excellent service from the staff. Special mention to Scarlett the hotel manager who is simply amazing. We will come back !

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Awesome experience!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Honestly...can’t think of anything!

Excellent service and amazing experience to stay at La Siesta in Hanoi. Polite and professional staff everywhere! The room was neat, tidy and comfortable. We had the chance to eat both breakfast and dinner and everything was superb! La Siesta spa is a definite “must-do”!! All in all we enjoyed our stay so much, that we cancelled our previous hotel booking in Hoi An only to switch to the sister La Siesta resort & spa there!!

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Perfection

I loved everything

This was by far the most comfortable hotel that I stayed in while visiting Hanoi overall several weeks. The service was impeccable. The room was dreamy. The bed was plush. The breakfast was stellar. With all of that wonderful ness, the best part was still the staff. Always friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

The hotel and teh staff are great, a real value for what you pay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff in the hotel were amazing and very helpful. The rooms were great. Excellent service. The food was very tasty. It was a very busy time during Tet holidays but everything worked perfect in the hotel. The transport back and forth was on time and very well arranged by the staff of the hotel. Highly recommended. We would sty again.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Friendliest welcome in Hanoi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hugely welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent combination if warmth and professionalism. Great licatipn in lively part of old town although hotel in tranquil.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Relaxing, clean, comfortable, good value for money and very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were very welcoming on arrival providing us with tea and fresh fruit which was a nice touch as we were very tired after a long journey. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the hotel generally had a lovely, relaxing ambience. It is in an excellent location and it was great to be able to enjoy relaxing in the hotel bar as drinks were high quality and good value and service was very good. The breakfast was also excellent as there was so much choice and it was all well presented and fresh. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Will definitely go there again next time
    • Club Duplex Suite

Gym could be a bit bigger, but its fine for a short trip

Probably best staff ever! Very personal, proactive and always professional and friendly. Unbeatable location. Spacious and comfy rooms; great in house restaurant

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Outstanding
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I wish we could have stayed longer!

Outstanding from the moment we entered the lobby. We were greeted by the warm and genuine staff and offered a welcome drink. The room was fantastic, with a huge comfortable bed. You can't hear any traffic noise. The breakfast buffet is excellent. There's a comprehensive choice of western and Asian food. We had a great massage during our stay. This is the best hotel I have stayed at.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Outstanding service for our short stay in Hanoi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The service was outstanding, given our large group arrived late in the evening. And breakfast as usual was outstanding, all of our clients rated it the best in the week we were in Vietnam

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

Excellent hotel which is great value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Can be a little noisy on a Saturday, but that should be expected as the hotel is in the old quarter.

Everything about La Siesta was great. Breakfast excellent, gym and spa were lovely and an added benefit considering the size of hotel.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2018

The best staff and service you may ever experience.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I prefer the Cathedral location but that doesn't take away from the exceptional service and great food this hotel has to offer

The staff were probably some of the best of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The management must be congratulated for the individualized attention we were given. Every staff member knew our name, the welcome and check in was better than a 5 Star hotel, on departure a staff member checked our room to ensure nothing was forgotten. Nothing was any trouble and the genuine care that was given to my husband when unwell was outstanding. It was a pleasure to make any request as it was done efficiently and accurately. Well done.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Welcoming, incredibly comfortable with great spa therapists!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were the best I’ve come across and I’ve been to a few hotels. They made us feel welcome and the spa was heavenly. The following staff were great - Mea, Scarlett, Thu and Hong.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

A little bit of heaven in the craziness of the Old Qhattet.

It was perfect.

The staff was incredible and couldn’t do more for us. They happily stored our bags while we went to Halong Bay and upgraded us to their best suite on our return. Mr. Long took such great care of us . Amazing.

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Staff was very friendly, attentive and personal.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The walls were thin, I could hear people in the hallway and rooms more than normal.

Staff was very friendly, attentive and personal. For example instead of the welcome drink I was offered coffee knowing that I just took a long flight and haven't slept. Also called me at their sister property where I was getting a massage to inform me my room was ready (before check-in time). Bed very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

A wonderful experience and a lovely way to visit Hanoi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There wasn't any one thing I didn't like

The wonderful staff who looked after us expectional well. The breakfast was amazing and the bed was so comfortable

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Awesome stay, will be hard to stay anywhere else if ever in Hanoi again.

Can't think of anything.

The hotel staff were incredibly attentive, and I suspect this is partly due to the intense competition with other boutique hotels in the OId Quarter, and partly due to the Hanoians embracing some kind of service mentality that is not often found in many other places on this earth. You are made to feel welcome, and provided with as much assistance as you might need. The hotel also provided free access to everything in the minibar, which was topped up daily. And, on the last night we stayed there (returning after the obligatory 2d1n cruise at Ha Long Bay), our room was upgraded to a bigger one. How can anyone not like that, eh?

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Fantastic location and excellent English speaking staff

Absolutely nothing

Staff very professional and friendly always greeted by your name. Doors held open for you. The front reception staff very helpful in suggesting restaurants. A must is their signature cocktail The Rooster - only drink if you like spicy hot drinks - a delight.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

Amazing place to stay in the centre of Hanoi Old Town.

Nothing, it was lovely.

It was a lovely experience from the moment we arrived. We stayed here twice, before and after a cruise on Halong Bay (and they even stored a suitcase for us while we were away). The communication was fantastic, everyone greeted us by name and we were given loads of helpful information by the front desk staff on taxi safety, destinations and tours. We booked a pottery area tour through them and they organised some great pottery making/painting activities for the kids. Rooms both time were amazing! First time we were upgraded to their best room, on level 7 with a kitchen. Both times we stayed in family rooms and it was fantastic. Twin beds and a bathroom downstairs and queen bed and ensuite upstairs. Lovely to have space from each other after a long holiday of living in each others pockets. Second room had a balcony which had fantastic views, both were clean and beautifully set out. Red Bean Restaurant downstairs was lovely as well, we ate breakfast there, but also did a lunch and dinner that were both excellent. After big days touring it was great to have somewhere nice to eat on the premises. Scarlett at the front desk (Concierge?) Was absolutely outstanding. Helpful and very personal attention. Location is perfect with loads of great stuff to see, do and eat close by.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2018

Amazing hotel in a great location, really clean and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Amazing hotel in a great location, really clean and comfortable hotel. it was a shame we only did 1 night as we could have done a week. the staff was very friendly and would do anything they could to help you out!

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Fabulous hotel, very highly recommended.
    • Family Suite

Loved everything about this hotel. Sophisticated and tasteful. Extremely professional and helpful staff. Wonderfully comfortable beds. Probably the best breakfast of our whole trip. Great value for money. I could go on...

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Luxurious yet affordable stay in the heart of the old town
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wonderful location, so peaceful and private in the middle of one of busiest streets in Hanoi. Beautiful interiors. The staff are expectional, extremely friendly and helpful without being in anyway smothering. Loved the bar staff especially

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Best hotel in Hanoi!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was amazing. A stand out in a city full of hotels. Staff was top notch and went above and beyond. I’ve rated in 7 different hotels for trips to Hanoi and I will now never stay anywhere else.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

A lovely hotel with excellent customer service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I felt that the room service menu could have included more options.

Bed was comfy, the room was spacious and always cleaned. Restaurant had delicious food. I would come back again for the signature beef in coconut dish.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Great hotel for two gal pals on a relaxing getaway
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hospitality started once we alighted from our car on day 1, right till they sent us off on our last day - having worked in the hospitality industry before, it is amazing that this service quality can be upheld so consistently and diligently by every single person we interacted with at the hotel - this must be what sets La Siesta apart from the many hotels in the same area. Needless to say, the room was really comfortable. Breakfast was a decent buffet selection - we did not get to enjoy it as we had early morning plans, but the staff kindly offered a takeout box and even let me takeout (rather good) coffee! Even after checking out to stay at other accommodations, we came back on the last day to 1, ask if we could deposit our luggage for a few hours (La Siesta welcomed us) and 2, revisit their spa. La Siesta is my top of choice when I revisit - they helped create a fabulous first visit to Hanoi for me and my friend.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Sophia at reception took care of everything - us, logistics...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sophia at reception took care of everything - us, logistics for following day, recheck back in, car to Airport etc. she is amazing! The entire staff were excellent and never in your business or space. Fantastic hotel! Fantastic location.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Fantastic service, excellent welcome, fluent English speaking staff!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Waited a little too long for our massage. We think they might have double booked us.

The welcome after being up in the mountains and on a bus for 5 hours was a Godsend. Without us even asking they organised to store our luggage while we eft on our next side trip. Gave us a very handy map for walking and shopping! Gave us complimentary entree at the restaurant!

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

The stay was fantastic - the hotel and their staff exceeded our expectations.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing to dislike at all!!!

The service at this hotel has to be some of the best I have ever experienced - which is saying a lot as I am a very experienced traveler (both business and leisure). The Guest relations manager, Sophia, stood out in that she knew all the guests by name. That said all the staff were so well trained and so willing to assist etc. that it really felt like a home away from home.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Top of the line hotel, must not miss in Hanoi!
    • Family Room (Connecting Room)

Absolutely nothing to fault, even if you looked really, really hard

Top of the line hotel! From the arrival at the front desk with fruit, mixed drinks and hand towels, to the personalised check-in where the staff knew all our names until we checked out. A superb 2-level 2-bedroom suite, a restaurant with the best staff in Vietnam for sure, excellent food and a complimentary breakfast that I can not rate high enough. And as an airline captain with 16 years of international flying, that carries some weight ;-) We WILL come back!

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Incredible, amazing and enjoyable
    • Club Duplex Suite

Nothing - it was amazing!

AMAZING! We checked in on a Saturday night with the streets closed so there was no vehicle access the hotel. The staff met us on the road outside the road-closure area to carry our bags to the hotel! Scarlet gave us a warm welcome and made sure we were very settled in before leaving us to our own devices. Room service and house-keeping was prompt and friendly, and the room was comfortable and inviting. **They remembered my name.** There's a really good breakfast spread and the wait-staff are helpful and attentive. They always let us know that we were welcome to stay past the breakfast closing time (we slept in a lot) and let us know in advance that they were closing the breakfast buffet. They arranged transportation to the airport for us, and Sophia was awesome in keeping us up to date on these arrangements - including the price, which could not be beaten! We stayed in Hanoi, Ha Long and Danang in our trip to Vietnam, and the highlight of the entire trip was our stay at La Siesta. My young daughter said this was the BEST part of the trip, and my wife and I are in agreement, that next we're in Hanoi, we're staying here. To all the staff at La Siesta, thank you so much for making Hanoi a great and enjoyable trip for us.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Not bad but not that memorable
    • Club Duplex Suite

Loud noise as it is close to walking street. My parents complaint about the noise although we are on the highest floor of the hotel (7th floor) I guess most hotel in Hanoi has only 1 elevator and you just have to wait for it or take the stairs. Breakfast wasn't that much varieties comparing and all taste very so so.

I like duplex room and the balcony. However the staircase inside our room too small. It is not easy to take our bags up and down. Welcome drinks and the way they served was cool. That was most impressed us about this hotel.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff very very very nice. Perfect location , very very nice hotel, very clean. Breakfast very good. Absolutely the best hotel in Hanoi, one of the best I've ever seen. We will come back.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Fantastic stay

Wonderful hospitality and staff who really went the extra mile for my partner’s birthday! Delicious and varied breakfast, comfortable bed, great shower.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Great Hotel, great staff in the historical center of Hanoi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

nothing, everything was perfect to be able to fully enjoy Hanoi.

Arrived early morning from Sapa, the staff was very friendly and have done his best to find a room. Next morning I wanted to extend for 1 night but the hotel was fully booked so they arrange a room for me in the sister hotel Diamond Hanoi. The staff is really customer satisfaction focused and I highly recommend to all the travelers to book in this hotel chain La Siesta in Hanoi.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Liked everything about this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Liked everything about this hotel. Staff were brilliant and really went out of their way to help us. Very welcoming upon arrival. Lovely ambience throughout the hotel. Would definitely stay again

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Stay here when in Hanoi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff is outstanding, they take customer service to new heights, from arranging travel, to calling about flights, to helping arrange meals beyond the room service options, this place is rated as a 4 start property, but you will get 5 star experience.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

PERFECT
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast is good and the staff there are very hospitality.I feel the sevice is much better than 5 star hotels.While I check in a nice lady show me the map and instuct how to go for some good restuarant and famous points.After check out we received the gift from the hotel.Really appreciate and we would stay it again once I am go back.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

the kindest place
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

An exceptionally warm welcome and a commitment to make our lives easier, for example with the early check-in in the morning, after an evening flight. The pho in the breakfast, the eggs-coffee in the bar, the massage in the spa.