2. Vietnam hotel reviews
  3. Ho Chi Minh Municipality hotel reviews
  4. Ho Chi Minh City hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel

Reviews of Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

175-177-179 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#188 of 857 hotels in Ho Chi Minh City

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

The smell of the carbet.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

The smell of the carbet. Maybe because its old. The 2nd when i was there. Me and my fiance came back hotel around 10.30 i was waitting for him at the lobby while he was parking the bike down stair. After he came, the bell man just run after me and asked me my room number to check like i am a call girl since my man is western! Of course they can ask but please be careful, this situation kind of sensitive. I was feel so bad thats night.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Great hotel in a central part of the city.

Stayed longer. :)

Great hotel in a central part of the city. Even though it was a busy and popular hotel the staff still made you feel very welcome and were very personable

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Great stay, very good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms are not really spacious, but it's good enough

Good breakfast, rooms were clean and friendly staff. Location is great as well. So definitely could recommend this hotel.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Need to improve in terms of interior design and food presentation.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

To be honest the room is small not balance with the rate especially during weekdays. The lobby area is not very cozy and welcoming, need to have more sittings and new design.

I am a Muslim, not many choice of food being served. It would be nice to have halal food section especially there are many Muslim people visiting Vietnam this days.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great location in the centre of the city.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

At check in the staff didn't tell us where the facilities of the hotel were. Standard enough city hotel. The lobby gets your hopes up for the rest of the hotel. Not enough lighting in the room, it was quite dark.

Great location in the centre of the city. Nice lobby area. Very clean, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Great except for the 1 experience mentioned above
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Had very bad experience with 2 of the riders who take you for a ride around on those bikes ( like in the photo at reception) lost a good amount of money. However that had nothing to do with hotel

Lovely place, great staff

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

We like the Liberty and this was our 3rd stay, it is consistently good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

As a tea drinker i didn't enjoy such good refill service as my coffee drinking partner. The tea was never hot enough at breakfast

We enjoyed the breakfast selection of fresh fruit, Asian and Western foods and were happy to pay the extra cost for that. The best service was from the spa ladies who did a great shampoo and neck massage. The pool upstairs is also a good place to relax and lookout.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Avoid the staff name 'phung'
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Avoid any communication with a female staff name 'phung'. Because she just stare guests not even saying any greetings to the guests. She must has a wrong job. And shower curtain stinks + moulds.

The rest of the staffs except 'phung' are very OK.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Everything you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in a "half-developed" capital city like HCMC.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Nothing I didn't like. Walked past the other Liberty Central hotel and this one looked a little dated in comparison. But you get what you pay for!

The staff were all very kind and always welcoming throughout the duration of our stay. They tended to all our queries and provided us with a plug converter as soon as we asked (something many other "4-star hotels", from experience, have been unable to do in the past).

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Home away from home. Will definitely stay again when I am next in HCMC.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great location - 5 mins stroll to Benh Than Market, 15 mins walk to City Hall and Ho Chi Minh Memorial Park. Good and fast free wifi, gym facilities and swimming pool, and very close to shopping and restaurants just outside the hotel. Good varieties and servings for buffet breakfast. Very friendly and helpful approach from front desk, concierge to restaurants and housekeeping staffs!

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

It is very accessible to all tourist spot in the city, very...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is very accessible to all tourist spot in the city, very near Ben Thanh market and Saigon square too. The rooms are clean and good and all the staffs are very accomodating . Very sure we will book again in this Hotel

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

Very enjoyable 1 night stay & perfect location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Coffee - not great Pool - very small (preferred Liberty Central Citypoint!)

The hotel upgraded us to a much larger room, it was perfect! Great location, walking distance to great restaurants and bars. Also the restaurant in the hotel was great - fantastic service and the food and cocktails were both of very high standard.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

very good as usual
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is still a lot of pork dishes,needs some fresh fish dishes too like salmon and lightly cooked fish.

Great staff as I stay there regulalrly and am greetyed very warmly,staff are most helpful

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

The beds were comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

They gave us an "upgrade" when we checked in to a bigger room but which smelled like smoke and was on the second floor and noisy. We actually asked to be changed to another room instead that was smaller but quieter.

The beds were comfortable. Good television offerings. Has all the features you would expect from a business hotel.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Fantastic!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fantastic! Nice place, professional staff. Great dinner on top of the restaurant with an Amazing wiew on city. Closer to the best market and bazar for easy shopping. 5 minutes walking to the center plaza. I'll be back for sure. Thanks for your warm hospitality

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Amazing staff... So friendly and helpful!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was smaller than what I had expected.

Staff were fantastic! Went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay. One morning I even had one of the 'door staff' escort me across the busy street, through all that crazy traffic. I was super impressed. The bed and pillows were super comfy and the shower was fantastic. We also enjoyed the fabulous fruit selection at breakfast. Not having been to Saigon before, we weren't sure about the location, but it was really great - within walking distance to everything.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Not value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Staff not very helpful. Everything overpriced for standard. Getting phone call ay 11.00 pm when asleep by Mr Hoang morals policeman to see if any Vietnamese lady's in room.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Convenient location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

The gym, although was clean, was very small, with limited equipment. The one treadmill available had a faulty control board. It did not accept any speed above 9km/hr

Convenient location. Close to Ben Thanh Market

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

OK
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The gym bike on the 12th floor still needs replacement,it does not hold a setting and the foot stirrups have rusted together,really after three reminders,please take action and fix it finally. As an executive level guest I thought this would have been attended to months ago. Also the breakfast still tends to be rather dull,too much pork,need some more fish dishes and fresher food rather than the steamed pre made heavy dishes.

I stay at the hotel every six weeks on business,it is convenient to the busy nearby market area. the young staff are very enthustiastic.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Clean and great location, very friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Though a multi return customer of Liberty Central (3rd time in 2yrs) and the fact I booked and recommended 4 other people to stay there within the month of June. We were given a basic room with a view if a brick wall, then charged an additional $16 for my husband as I accidentally book as a single person on Booking.com site, and charged extra for late check out. Loyalty should mean something

Clean room, friendly staff, great location, great breakfast. Very close to the BenTanh Street Food Market and the BenTanh Market

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

good 3+ star hotel
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast still has too many pork dishes,it is a little pork centric,how about some fresh salmon rather than just the old sliced pork sausage all the time.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Nice hotel but young untrained staff
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Once again the treadmill in the gym on level 12 still has not been fixed after my previous two visits and complaints. seriously someone is going to kill themselves on it, get a mechanic and get it fixed to make it easy to use,cannot be that hard . Also the young man at the Executive lounge on level 11 kept saying to me in front of my guests that their drinks would have to be charged. Absolutely no discretion,please give him a lesson in hospitality edicate.

Excellent location and good 3 star facilities.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Will go back again for a stay,and also inform friends of the facilities available.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

With the new construction going on at rear of the hotel, their is some early noise, but I guess that has to be expected.

Location very good, walking distance to all shopping outlets eateries and bars. Breakfast menus excellent, waiting staff friendly. Air conditioning adjustable, which is great. The happy hour daily is a very good deal,food and beverage prices are reasonable. Overall a great stay.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

We got given an upgrade to a corner room with good views, nice and large room with a great shower
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Great shower, comfy bed and shower facilities to use after checkout but after a big day sightseeing. Buffet breaky was extensive and offered a large choice/variety.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Great hotel but it's time for Renovate.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

The towels in the room are pretty old, I think it's time for the hotel to renew them. I chose a non smoking room for my stay because I'm travelling with a baby, but somehow my room smells, smoking smell. The smell comes from the bathroom. Plus, the room is smaller than I expected, not that bad, just not as my expectation.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

I like every thing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

I was book on the website , it says I have free breakfast other thing I let them know that I want the room at the first or second floor But when I show up , they told me that they want to up grade the room for me ( put me up to the 8 floor , very small room and very hot , the air condiction does work in that room I came down and told them this is not right Finally they change for me , I am very happy with the room I got but still feel like not complete happy because that Feel like they are cheating me

I like every thing

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Convenient and pleasurable. Thank you!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

It cant be helped because the hotel is in the city but we got a great view of a wall. Lol. Just the side of the building next door.

I loved the staff at this hotel. Never once did someone say a rude word to me or my friend. The gaurd outside helped us to cross the street often and the supervisor during our stay was attentive to our requests. Also we were impressed with the crisp clean sheets. Thank you so much for that! Also the ac was wonderful.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Good location to city centre main attractions
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Breakfast ws great but expensive for Vietnam and the dinner service was a little slow but nothing major.

A very nice hotel with excellent facilities. roof top pool and spa where a great ex=scape from the hustle and bustle for Ho Chi Min City. Really clean and modern and the staff were really helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Good hotel,great location,nice front of house staff but food services areas need a healthy overhaul.
    • Signature Central Deluxe

I came own one moning or breakfast at 9 am an the young man in the breakfast area tried to get me to sit near the glary window saying "I would prefer you sat here as we are setting up for lunch",quite a rude comment given lunchtime was 3 hours away,rather poor client service I felt. Also the breakfast choices are just avarage too much over cooked fatty food, the breakfast menu needs some fish option for those who do not eat pork.

I thought the young lady My in the execuive lounge was delightful and most helpful.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Clean, not far from the Pham Ngu Lao,you walk there to play...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

If you want to bring a girl in l,you need to pay extra fee. So better book it with two peoples name,even you are traveling alone

Clean, not far from the Pham Ngu Lao,you walk there to play and get back to sleep,very quite

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Good location, reasonable rate and amenities
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Not all the equipment in the gym was functional. The pool was small but ok.

Not overly luxurious or spacious, but a quite reasonable mid-level hotel for my 14 night stay in a good location near the Ben Thanh markets. The staff were generally ok and friendly.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

good breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The gym doesn't have working equipment and the hotel itself is very noisy right next to the main road Don't stay here if you are trying to get a good nights sleep.

good breakfast

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Very clean comfortable and staff excellent
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

I am surprised when I arrived at Manila aerport that Irish people required a visa as the U K don’t need Visa So to gain entry I I had to get emergency visa which I had to pay 238 US dollars this I was very disappointed To me it was disgraceful to have to pay that much so I could spend money in Vietnam

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

The staff were lovely and very helpful.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

We had requested a double room. When we checked in at 2.00am, we were given 2 singles. We were told the hotel was full and we could change rooms tomorrow. The beds were quite firm. The room was quite dusty in areas.

The staff were lovely and very helpful.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

When I arrived the they gave me a room that had two small...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

When I arrived the they gave me a room that had two small double beds I asked for a another room with a king size bed and my request was immediately granted which I much appreciated and the staff were helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

The gym equipment was basic but adequate, but the...
    • Signature Central Deluxe

The gym equipment was basic but adequate, but the air-conditioning was always left off and it was sweltering. Please keep AC on all the time.So people can workout in comfort. Turning it on only when someone goes in doesn't work. The room takes hours to cool down that way.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Very well located behind Ben Than market.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast buffet choice was ok.. a lot of the stuff was gone by 9.30. Staff at the restaurant were not very attentive and just about as friendly as they had to be. No shower at the pool and people jumped in there with their sweaty clothes on. Walls were paper thin and when the room neighbours were around you could hear and understand their conversation.

very friendly, polite and helpful concierge staff! great location just behind Ben Than Market with all the shops & restaurants close by. The pool was convenient. The rooms were big. The chef at the restaurant was friendly and motivated

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Good value, good location, friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

1st - a room on the second floor right above a staff party for 2 nights + 2nd - a room next to a fire escape with metal stairs and noisy cleaning staff

Comfortable, well appointed room with a great bed, a clean, modern bathroom and a safe. Great breakfasts!

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

overall was comfortable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

a few days after I booked (on line) I realised my friends had already booked into your sister hotel nearby.........when I asked if we could be accomodated with switching, we were told no.........I thought that was very poor as Liberty Central was still getting my money... unfortunatly our room had a few of a brick wall which was not very nice

it was ok

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Great quality hotel
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Quality of toiletry is poor. The shampoo, shower gel etc looks out of place. No shaver provided.

Great breakfast and timing. Great location within walking distance to key area. Excellent quality of service, hotel room & facility. official check in time 2pm but able to check in at 1pm. Given free upgrade to Premier room, what a nice treat ! Definitely be back.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Location, clean hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room was very small. There was another building very close, so I had to keep my curtains closed. Not enough lights in a room to make some work.

Location, clean hotel

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Love the location and the staff but not the internet connection
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

The internet connection is really terrible and always dropping out and for a 4 star hotel charging premium prices, this is not acceptable to me.

The location of the hotel was good - walking distance to many attractions

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

It was very expensive by Vietnam standards. I stayed at homestay for a fraction of the cost that were just as comfortable and we'll located.

It was clean and comfortable and close to lots of attractions. The pool was nice.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Many options inSaigon with better value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Poor location in relation to restaurants/bars in immediate vicinity. Desk refused to change currency that was not perfect. Travel desk unhelpful and overpriced.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Lighting in the room was bad and upon check-in, I was...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lighting in the room was bad and upon check-in, I was questioned by the staff on my booking for the wrong number of people when they did not read it carefully. No apology was made on their end. They even 'accused' me of trying to 'smuggle' in my children for free breakfast when I never even have the intention to do so. Really rude and bad service from the staff.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Good for business traveller, leisure traveller can find better value hotels nearby
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

More bottles of water are to be provided, as tap water is not advisable for drinking. The dinnng facility in the hotel is not made known to the guest. The restaurant was deserted most of the time.

Would be good if we are informed better about the facilities, e.g. executive level facilities. Price is a bit on the high side as compared to the nearby hotels of same class.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Location, Location, Location... Did I say the Location was great ?
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Requested an early checkin (9am) but they didn't accommodate.. Waited until 12:30pm to be given a room.

Location, Location, Location......1 minutes walk to the best markets in Ho Chi Minh. Coffee shops within walking distance (one block away)...Fairy Coffee a must to try. Staff very friendl

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

We had better room & service elsewhere.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

We booked for hotel to pick us up at the airport & they never showed up. After 1/2 hour looking around for them, we caught our own ride back to the hotel. Staff was not too accommodating for special circumstances.

Close to the market

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

It was expensive and the 101 rooms are small and pokey

Lack of attention to detail when stocking the room. Replacing shampoo and putting one coffee back instead of two Booking were a bit mixed up but the staff were pleasant and fixed it

The Staff and the location

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Amazing, convenient, clean, helpful, affordable, great food!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing, we would happily stay here again!

We enjoyed the buffet breakfast, which had a great selection. We enjoyed the pool, gym and sauna facilities. We thought the hotel was in a great location, clean and helpful. We thought our room was perfect for the two of us and enjoy many drinks during happy hour, which were happily brought to the pool for us. Thank you Liberty Central Saigon!!!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

we were happy with our short stay, it was everything we needed.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

the tour desk organised a tour for us which was meant to have us back at hotel at 12.30 but the guide didn't seem to know and said tour didn't finish until 2.30pm fortunately we got back in time as no other people. When I told the desk they didn't care or didn't understand. our flight was cancelled so we arrived a day late but as non cancellation we didn't get a refund.

nice room décor, comfy bed, large shower head. Breakfast was also nice. Perfect location to see the sights. We didn't get to use the pool but it looked nice and even though not big it was fine to have a swim on a hot day.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

I loved this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

I loved this hotel. From the friendly bell boy Luc who literally greeted us with a big smile when we first stepped into the hotel to the receptionist who made our check in quick and simple after booking the hotel in the last minute. The rooms were impeccable. Very clean and classy. We did not hear any loud sounds of honking or the bustling streets from our room as compared to another hotel we stayed in the day before. We ordered room service which was very quick and delicious. Location was just nice as it was a walking distance to Ben Tahn, Saigon Square and Saigon central. I have nothing to complain about this hotel. I would definitely come again. This hotel should be rated 5 stars.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

excellent stay overall.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

air quality not good. can smell smoke even in non-smoking room sometimes. gym is small.

good location. friendly staffs. excellent breakfast. fast wifi.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Enjoyed our stay in a very central location. Walking distance to the museums and the River.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Smoking in the cocktail bar

Breakfast was great offering plenty of choices of western and local cuisine. Dinner one night though 2 of our food choices were not available. What we had was very good. The restaurant was empty which was a shame given the high standard

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Comfort, cleanliness and kindness
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

My friend and I stayed at the Liberty Central for one night to enjoy comfort and relax after a rough month of traveling. We loved it! Room, spa, massage, staff, parking, baggage drop off… everything was perfect and allowed us to recharge our batteries before leaving!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

The best buy... book book book it!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

I enjoyed breakfast was nice. Alot to choose. Venue was close to all amentities. Ben Thahn Market. Massages etc. Would recommend to any one. Worth the money. Rooms are very clean and spacious aircon is good. I would go back again. Very good

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Really well located, very close to Ben Tanh market, bars and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Furniture of the room a bit dated, swimmimg pool on roof is fine but perhaps could be improved, my room did not have any window

Really well located, very close to Ben Tanh market, bars and restaurants

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Nice stay in a convenient location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

AC had some issues. Concierge sells overpriced tours and can be pushy. Also, the last day we were there, I tried to tell the staff that the wifi wasn't working but was told, "We haven't heard of any problems." There definitely were problems, as other guests were experiencing the same issues. Room service food isn't the greatest (could use improvement).

Room was very comfortable and the facilities were nice and convenient, including the pool and the lounge downstairs.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

It is walking distance to Ben Than Market.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The staff at the restaurant during breakfast need to be more proactive. Coffee and the milk for the coffee are served and refill only on request.

It is walking distance to Ben Than Market. Efficient check-in and check-out. The staff at the lobby was helpful.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

great location in the city centre,
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

travel desk - we knew how we wanted to travel (train up the coast). The desk agent purchased these on our behalf and had them delivered to the hotel.

great location in the city centre, pool Desk service

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Nice hotel situated in a very good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

The hotel is situated in a very centralised location and within walking distance to many attractions, cafes and shopping malls. Room is spacious and generally very clean. Staff is also very friendly and helpful. All in all, recommended stay in HCM city!

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Very pleasant short stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

The room I was upgraded to can be quite glaring and noisy.

The staff were generally very accommodating and very helpful. Thang, one of the guys from the Concierge team, is someone I remember from my first stay in the hotel in January 2015.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Excellent location, nice and quiet
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Great location, very close to the market and central to everything else. Walkable distance to the main attractions. Nice pool on the rooftop, great view at night. Very quiet rooms.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Lovely hotel in centre of city, walking distance to...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very few decent bars/restaurants within walking distance.

Lovely hotel in centre of city, walking distance to market/night market. Fabulous breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Fine for a short stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Hotel is looking a little dated. Their airport transfers were extremely expensive compared to a taxi. All other hotels in Vietnam we stayed at the transfers were only a few dollars more. Bedroom looked straight into the wall of next door building.

Bed was comfortable. Door man to open doors

• Reviewed: April 22, 2017

High standards at reasonable rates

Keys annoyingly became deactivated on two consecutive days. The gym's air-con is only turned on when a guest arrives, meaning it remains stifling for the duration of the workout.

The location was quite good, within walking distance of the District 1 attractions, and with many dining options nearby. The room was comfortable, with potent air-con (not a given in this town) and decent Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2017

Good location but buyer beware
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Their shonky room listing. Make sure you read all the fine print before you book with these guys. The room we had (a triple) was very cramped through poor design.

I liked the location, breakfasts were yummy, and the facial treatment I had was fabulous

• Reviewed: March 26, 2017

Very pleased with our stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Not a huge room but certainly big enough for your needs and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful, very much enjoyed talking to all of them. A nice bar area to have a happy hour drink.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

Handy stayover next to the market
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

There's nothing essentially wrong with the place, but it's overpriced, in a very busy area and a little bland. I prefer the Liberty hotel down the road on Pasteur.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2017

Oasis in a see of chaos.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Having to get cash to pay for my day trips

The location is central and close to the markets.The staff spoke reasonable English and were always helpful . The food was well prepared and the dining area was clean and well serviced by the staff. I would recommend as a place to stay.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

Nice hotel with central location.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel with central location. The staff was serviceminded. It was easy to ask for help. The rooms were clean and nice and the beds very good. Good breakfast with both Western and Asian opportunities. Pool and sunbeds on the top of the building was perfect after a busy day.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

Comfortable, well located hotel - but no late check-out
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

My request for a late check-out (made at the time of booking) was ignored. When I made the request again at the front desk, an apathetic staffer unconvincingly told me it couldn't be done due to the large quantity of guests checking in (on a Sunday?) -- unless I paid US$50.

Concierge staff were very helpful. The bistro had good food, and was a pleasant place to have a drink. The location was very convenient.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Comfortable short stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are very small. Buffet breakfast was mediocre, you're better off eating out at the Market

Location is good. Walking distance to the market and shopping malls. The rooms are clean and comfortable enough

• Reviewed: December 29, 2016

Great location!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Swimming pool too small.not exactly the cleanest room I have stayed in.pricey for the room standard.expected more.but location made up for it.

Very good location.close to almost all the major attractions of the city.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2016

Great location, cool rooftop pool!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Room Only

Think a little on the pricey side for Saigon - but seems all hotels a little pricey there!

Great location, lovely rooftop pool area (luckily it wasn't busy, as it is a wee bit small indeed - but a great facility to have at the end of long, hot, sweaty day!) - staff v nice - and beautiful flowers!

Browse Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel Traveler Photo Gallery