2. Vietnam hotel reviews
  3. Ho Chi Minh Municipality hotel reviews
  4. Ho Chi Minh City hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Hotel Nikko Saigon

Reviews of Hotel Nikko Saigon This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

235 Nguyen Van Cu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#26 of 857 hotels in Ho Chi Minh City

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

I am writing on behalf of my parents who I had booked this...
    • Club Twin Room

I am writing on behalf of my parents who I had booked this hotel for. They were very happy with the hotel, they loved the staff, according to them throughout the trip this was the best hotel out of the 5 hotels that they stayed in. My father is a hotelier so he is often very observant but he had nothing to complain about in the property, so I would definitely recommend this property to everyone.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff, great for business stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

For a stay of one night, there really isn't anything to see or do nearby. However if I were here longer and was able to use the shuttle I suppose it wouldn't be a problem. Also, relatively little food options.

Friendly and helpful staff, great for business stay. Able to get taxi very easy the next morning. Many choices for breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Keep up the good work!
    • Premium Double Room

The air conditioning in the room seems to not be controllable despite me turning the control dial to the lowest temperature setting. Maybe its centrally controlled. Perhaps they could allow for some preference there. Other than that, I could not find anything to not like about the hotel.

The food for the buffet dinner and breakfast was excellent. There was good attention to detail not just in terms of variety but more importantly the quality of the food being served. Service from staff was warm and polite; always ready to lend a hand. Room was generally spick and span. The chocolates were delicious and added a warm touch to the stay.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

I had a suite.
    • Premium Double Room

I had a suite. It had great views and use of space, making it feel even more spacious. Maximised the views with big windows and bath positioned with city views which were fantastic at night. The hotel oozed quality everywhere. The Japanese styling and the Japanese toilets: having been to Japan a few times, I've missed them and wish we had them in the UK! Hotel is pricey by Vietnam standards and there are some great cheaper hotels elsewhere, but the Nikko Saigon does have something special about it.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Staff were extremely helpful and considerate - they were...
    • Deluxe Double Room

It is a bit of a longer walk to the main areas like Ben Thành market but it is a very cheap taxi ride away

Staff were extremely helpful and considerate - they were able to hell us with every request. The dinner buffet was the most amazing buffet we ever visited and was such a reasonable price too! Definitely recommended

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

The room was very comfortable
    • Club Double Room

Our room had not been cleaned on 2 of the days we stayed by 3.30pm!

The room was very comfortable , great views of the city and executive facilities very good. Staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Good clean room .
    • Deluxe Double Room

Sometimes there 're crowd and noise at lobby... No roof top bar...

Good clean room ... comfortable toilet.. good bath room Excellent breakfast ...

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Loved Vietnam and Hotel Nikko was one of the best accommodation
    • Deluxe Double Room

The concierge lacked knowledge of where to find silk products near by.

Comfortable bed, deep bath tub, the little toiletries were on spot. Clean and tidy. The decor was warm and welcoming style and colour. Most of all the buffet breakfast and the dinner was excellent.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The staff was very courteous and welcoming.
    • Club Twin Room

The staff was very courteous and welcoming. The room was clean and club lounge was great. Bed was comfortable and linen were of good quality, doesn’t feel cheap or corners cut. Price was reasonable for what was available at the last minute (day before booking). It was mostly booked out due to conference season as well!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Staff are very nice.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Location is not so very good. The management is not comparable with nikko hotels in japan.

Staff are very nice. Comparing to other hotels in Saigon, facilities are good.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Comfortable room and friendly staff, but remember to use the Do Not Disturb button!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Every morning staff knocked on the door at around 10:00 to ask if we needed laundry service, and in the afternoon someone would come again to give out a small box of chocolate. We used to only leaving the “do not disturb” light on before we left the room to go outside, but it seemed we need to turn it on whenever we go to bed or take a nap in the afternoon, or they’re gonna ring your doorbell frequently and imo unnecessarily. We’d prefer the staff leaving the small box of chocolate on the bed like she did the first day we arrived, rather than waking us up during our nap.

I love the room. Lighting was comfortable and relaxing, amenities provided by the hotel were good. Staff was very friendly and professional. The most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept on in a hotel!

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Clean and comfortable stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The shuttle bus may consider to pick the guests back to hotel after dropping them on the destinations

Clean and comfortable stay. Nice room with nice facilities available

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

The property was five star plus and the views from the 19th...

The property was five star plus and the views from the 19th floor were amazing. The breakfast was the best I have ever seen, big variety of everything.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

We will definitely be back.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

1) The room that we stayed in was a little dated but we noticed that the hotel is in the midst of updating the rooms.

1) Dining experience both during breakfast and dinner is really good. The spread during breakfast as well as the dinner buffet is excellent. 2) All the staff at the front desk, restaurant, house-keeping were really helpful and friendly. 3) They even offered a complimentary cake and birthday card to our room on my wife's birthday even though we didn't inform them of it. A second cake was also then offered during dinner.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

A safe haven in the jungle
    • Club Premium Double Room

Everything is tops...just the location is not so perfect, but knew that before. They do however make up with the free shuttle

We really love the Hotel and very much enjoy the upgrade to a suite for the second night. The Executive Club is worth its money if you like to wine & dine a bit more exclusive.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

A great room with a breath-taking view and staff that exceeded our expectations
    • Deluxe Double Room

I wasn't a fan of the pillows, since they flattened and it was hard to sleep. Also, I noticed the room wasn't fully clean since I saw a dried blood splotch on the tissue box and the bathroom looked like it needed a little renovation. The carpet definitely had bugs because I got some bug bites while walking on the carpet. Otherwise, I loved our stay.

I loved the friendliness of the staff, the spacious room, the view of course, the softness of the bed, the Japanese toilet and the breakfast buffet!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Loved it and would certainly go again
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Even with the 2 ACs turned off it was cold at night . I think there was a separate central AC which could not be turned off.

The room was amazing. Very big with a separate lounge area. Everything that was needed was there.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Love Nikko Saigon

The hotel is not in downtown, but we can get access to the city center by taxi within 15~20mins. Except for this, I like every aspect of Hotel Nikko Saigon.

The staff members were very kind smiling us all the time. I felt like our delegates were highly valued during our whole stay. Rooms are very clean with good housekeeping services.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Nice central hotel, book the club room experience

Nothing specific.

This was my second stay at Hotel Nikko Saigon, having visited for the first time in May 2015. The hotel has retained its charm from our first visit. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a corner suite on level 17 (Room 1728). The views from the room across Ho Chi Minh City are wonderful, especially from the bathroom. The room is comfortable and large. We booked the Club Room package which allows access to the executive floor. This includes afternoon snacks and then evening cocktails. In addition, you can have breakfast in the executive lounge with a reasonable selection of items from which to choose. I highly recommend including this in your package – well worth the extra price. The views over Ho Chi Minh City from the executive lounge are wonderful too. What is nice is that the hotel is connected to the shopping mall. Just walk through the lobby and you are there. It’s a large mall with a nice selection of items from which to choose. All in all we enjoyed our two nights at Hotel Nikko Saigon. I would certainly consider it again should I find myself in Ho Chi Minh City for a third time. CHARLES ARNESTAD (Luxury Travel Camel)

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Excellent stay and would happily re-visit
    • Deluxe Twin Room

None - generally a fantastic stay

Excellent daily services provided without need to ask - including changing of towels, re-stocking water and chocolates, turn down etc Money exchange and ATM right in lobby Staff were fantastic with assisting with taxis / directions

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

We asked for a non smoking room, and on check in we were...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We asked for a non smoking room, and on check in we were advised we had been given a non smoking room. When we got to the room. Someone had definitely been smoking in the room previously. I suggest they make sure they have whole floors of non smoking rooms.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

World class hotel in HCMC!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It’s hard to critique a place like this, even if I wanted to

Literally everything! The staff were super professional. The hotel itself was amazing. World class!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Perfection at an affordable price!
    • Club Twin Room

Perfection. In a city of much chaos, the Nikko is a sanctuary of perfection. we were on the club floor and coming back to the hotel and the club lounge was heaven. The food and the service was perfection and the room tidy and organized. The lounge offered High Tea and Happy hour with an abundance of food choices beautifully arranged. The room had an amzingly comfy bed and bathroom had a freestanding tub with strong hot running water. I looked forward everyday coming back to Order amidst the chaos outside. As an interior designer, I also chose the Nikko for its soft pallette and calm cream interior. The Nikko is my hotel of choice for business travel to Vietnam.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The breakfast buffet was great.

The bathroom lighting was too dim. The location was not bad, but not very close to the sightseeing area. However, taxis are cheap and the hotel has a free shuttle.

The breakfast buffet was great. The room was very nice, spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Hotel Nikko for ur luxury holiday
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel Nikko is beautiful, modern and comfortable to stay. And the seafood buffet dinner was amazing! The bed and pillows are so comfortable and I love the bath and shower it’s 5 stat standard for sure!

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

excellent
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel's staff, service, food and facilities here absolutely excellent. We stayed for two nights and we made a reservation for dinner in its restaurant- La Brasserie. There was an abundant supply of food and very delicious. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Honeymoon Escape
    • Premium Double Room

Top class hotel!!! Perfect escape from the urban jungle. There are showers facilities available after check out - great way to refresh before taking a late flight.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

This hotel was the perfect salve after a few days at the...
    • Deluxe Double Room

It is on the edge of District 1 but otherwise a great stay.

This hotel was the perfect salve after a few days at the beach. Coming back to this hotel was wonderful - it has great service, the rooms are large and very comfortable, with great views, wifi, air conditioning and a spa-like bathroom, with a soaker tub. The bathroom is stocked with amenities (like bath salts) and the makeup service and turndown service is great. The pool is also really relaxing. Highly recommend. Easy for Ubers to find.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Everything was way above my expectations, and it’s been...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything was way above my expectations, and it’s been quite lovely (especially the staff members coming by to check if everything was ok). They even came with chocolates at night! Also, room service was impeccable. My partner and I had a great stay, thank you very much!

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Brilliant hotel, bar, restaurant, spa, short walks to major attractions
    • Club Twin Room

Get a room with club lounge access and enjoy an amazing breakfast and afternoon snacks + drinks with incredible views of the city. The rooms are great, comfy beds and amazing shower/baths to relax after a long day of sightseeing. The staff are great and can't do enough for you.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Absolutely amazing.

Nothing to fault.

The staff were fantastic! They went above and beyond for us. They greated us by name every day and we’re very attentive. The head concierge was AMAZING! He needs a pay rise, you never want to loose him. I forgot my camera charger and he spent 2 days organising one for me and had it delivered to the hotel, I asked where I could buy coffee to take home and he went and bought it for me and had it delivered to the room! He organised our tours, apologised prefuesly when they were a few minuates late, he was just amazing. The manager onsite was also beautiful, so kind and just lovely. All the staff were great but those 2 in perticular just stood out. The house keeping on our level were quick and attentive always & our room was perfect every day.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Excellent hotel but I’ll proba stay somewhere more central next time.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location was not good as there was nowhere close by to walk to. The hotel bar had no atmosphere.

Room was very spacious and comfortable. The food was very good.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Breakfast and dinner buffet was fantastic!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff at the lounge was not very attentive, seem to spend a lot of time talking with one another. Cake there was yum

Breakfast and dinner buffet was fantastic! Staff there where fantastic! Check in was pleasant Turn down service, was a nice surprise Provided everything you would need in regards to hotel toiletries

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

This was an excellent hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

This was an excellent hotel. Much nicer than I had expected, especially for the price. Would definitely stay here again. Very classy, higher end hotel. The breakfast buffet was spectacular.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

The bed was v comfortable with great pillows.
    • Deluxe Double Room

It was very big and impersonal and could be very noisy at times. Breakfast could be very busy and therefore not that relaxing. No pool bar service to speak of.

The bed was v comfortable with great pillows. Everything in the bedroom was top class. I particularly appreciated the great chocolates in the evening.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Perfect except air-conditioner
    • Premium Double Room

Everything was good except air-condition. While I was staying in the room, I had serious sour throat. Not even me but my husband as well. I think Nikko saigon have to change air-conditioner or place humidifier.

Room condition, breakfast, staff and facilities..all of services were perfect. I strongly willing to stay again. We stayed in new year eve day, they also hold japan traditional event at grand hall with all guests. I really loved it!! Plus they served chocolate for welcoming. Our room was on 10th and we could enjoy firework which started at Hochiminh main square with comfortable feeling.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Outstanding hotel (one of the best hotel ever!) Amazing quality!
    • Premium Double Room

Nothing! Everything was outstanding.

An outstanding gem of a hotel. We stayed here 2 times (in the Deluxe Double room and then the King Deluxe room). We asked for quiet rooms and staff were kind enough to accommodate. The second time they even upgraded us because it was the most quiet room available. One of the best hotels we have stayed at EVER (I have travelled to 58 countries and stayed at many hotels). Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Food and cocktails very delicious. Reasonably priced. Very impressed. Second time we have stayed at a Nikko chain (first time was in Tokyo) and the one in Saigon is just the best!

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

We like this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Some water found in bathtub after check-in.

I was plan 4 days 3 night in Ho Chi Minh city... Unfortunately, Jetstar Pacific changed my flight suddenly. Was direct flight but change to transit in Da Nang. And have to stay 1 night in Da Nang... I told my situation to Nikko's reservation. They are helpful and understand my situation. And offered few accommodation plan to me. Finally I stayed in Deluxe King room on 23/12 and Executive suite on 24/12. The view from 21/F Executive suite was very nice. F&B service is very good. I ordered in room dining. Just take around 20 minutes to delivered my room. All food taste good !! Hotel offer shuttle bus to city center.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

Incredible
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Location was not the best, but if I go back to Saigon, this is where I will stay.

Everything. Out if 100 hotels I have stayed in, this is number 1 in service, comfort, design, and cleanliness. Really amazing hotel.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

5 star accommodations and staff make for a delightful stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

This is in a location where it is difficult to just take a stroll from the hotel. You really need to grab a taxi to go almost anywhere.

5 star all the way. Very professional and friendly staff. The room was tasteful, quiet and comfortable. The view was incredible. We had help on several occasions from the concierge. The staff went out of their way to book a last minute boat trip for us.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Exceptionally clean!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Chinese restaurant wasn’t good. Beef was horrendous, don’t order beef dishes.

Exceptionally clean!! Comfortable bed, nice view. Good food at restaurant except for the Chinese on the 3rd floor.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Pillows were amazing after a long day at work.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pillows were amazing after a long day at work. Had a great view overlooking the city outside my room. Room was extremely spacious. Staff were very helpful and spoke fluent English. Their coffee lounge on the ground floor had a group who performed music. There is a shopping centre outside the compound.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Beautiful hotel with great staff
    • Premium Double Room

The hotel is not in the city center but you can reach it by taxi.

Clean and large room with a beautiful view. Very comfortable bed. Great breakfast. Staff was really helpful.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

This was 4 night 5 day stay. Will definately recommend this hotel. Will stay here again...
    • Club Double Room

This an executive club floor room, and the breakfast choices were very limited. Could have more of a selection. The lobby always had a smell of BBQ food, where as the rest of the hotel had aroma machines in the hallways, that made it feel relaxing.

Room was very spacious and open, which made it larger than it actually was. The bed and pillows were fantastic. The staff were very friendly and spoke English, which is a plus. They would go out of their way to see that your needs were taken care of.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

This was our first time to stay at Hotel Nikko Saigon, will definitely stay again on our next trip.

This stay was in a Junior Suite on the Executive Club Floor level. I was not pleased with the layout of the room. It just didn't feel inviting. The bathroom and toilet were in separate rooms, which I did not like.

The staff were very helpful and willing to go out of their way to take care of your needs. The room and the property were very clean. The bed was very comfortable and had a variety of pillows.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Wonderful modern business hotel
    • Premium Double Room

Very clean, high tech, great staff, super helpful concierge with my plane changes , rooms are different shaped but enjoyable , sometimes different is good . Hotel a little ways from the ‘downtown core’ but a taxi ride doesn’t cost much , 3 $ from downtown makes up for it

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Perfect for a short stay and away from the hustle of the centre.
    • Club Double Room

Nothing at all to be honest. The only slight negative was the drinks included in happy hour excludes spirits as I am not a wine or beer drinker but that’s obviously a personal choice. However the snacks available were so good.

I loved the hotel. The decor, the facilities, and the staff. The free shuttle helps get to the main spots. The Breakfast choice is amazing and I loved all of it. Bed is super comfortable, room was just lovely and spacious.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

fabulous time, would recommend
    • Premium Double Room

croissant was not the greatest for breakfast here, really can't complain about anything else though. You've

thoroughly enjoyed my stay Great service and well looked after by friendly professional staff. Food choice was also excellent. Room very clean and had a magnificent view over Ho Chi Minh city. staff were very courteous

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

some quiet time in the city
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Massage,since i had many massages in my life i was a bit disappointed by the shiatsu massage,sort of expected more from a 5 star hotel spa.but i had just one massage so i can't generally say that the spa was disappointing. I would love some radio options in the bedroom,there was just a tv.

Nice and quiet hotel in busy ho chi minh.pool on the 5th floor was nice and quiet big.various menu options from all over the world.upon check-in i could get a kingsize bed even though i booked a two single bed room, that was very nice!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

A class leading hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything. Special mention is the food. The buffet is to be avoided if you have weak will power and extra kilos to shed :). Nikko hotels in Japan should come here to learn about customer service and quality of design.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Feels like a home
    • Premium Double Room

I arrived early and they were able to find a room for me within 5 minutes. Since I was leaving early the next morning, I received an upgrade. The suite I stayed in was one of the best rooms I have ever stayed in while traveling in SE Asia. The bed was so soft and comfortable, which is not always easy to find in SE Asia. The staff is very friendly and eager to help you with anything. The breakfast buffet was amazing!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Almost the best
    • Club Twin Room

poor service staff from the dinner buffet.

The special delivery of my birthday cake w/ card in my room. The good night chocolate they delivered in the room. The hotel shuttle bus provided. Staffs who are very accommodating from my check in till my departure day especially staff Thao from Executive Lounge.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

I like everything in this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff who was on duty during check-in did 2 major mistakes. He didn't take sufficient deposit from me, and didn't ask for my passport. I was so tired and sleepy during arrival and had to go down to the lobby again to make additional payment for the deposit. The next morning, I got a message that they need my passport copy. I found it as weird.

I like everything in this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Nice Japanese style brand
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Nice property, great staff, the interiors are designed in a contemporary Japanese style, I loved the lounge bar, good drinks, good food and strangely not overpriced as you would expect in a 5 stars hotel. Location is not amazing, you need a taxi or Uber to go pretty much anywhere, the airport isn't close either

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Amazing Breakfast Spread of Jap, Korean, Western, Asian...
    • Executive Suite

Best hotel to stay in HCMC

Amazing Breakfast Spread of Jap, Korean, Western, Asian cuisine. Great seafood dinner buffet with lobsters, oysters, crabs as well. Amazing rooms and bathrooms! Great Spa too!

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Will come back, definitely.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The best breakfast buffet ever in Ho Chi Minh city. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels in HCMC, but believe me, breakfast here is the best. Lot of excellent dishes.. They even have fresh coconut! We booked a deluxe room but end up upgraded to a suite room. Sweet.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Amazing luxurious you have to stay here

Loved everything xx

This property was amazing love ❤️ love ❤️ loved it. Fabulous cocktails at the piano bar the breakfast buffet was spectacular. I have never seen anything like it. One of the most beautiful touches was the turn down service yummy hand made chocolates 🍫. If you want a modern luxurious hotel this is it.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Excellent hotel with wonderful service.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The beds are extremely comfortable and the staff are so helpful and friendly. The food is of an extremely high standard and the breakfast buffet is one of the best I've ever had.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

I am in love with this hotel and its staff.

There is nothing I could fault with our stay here.

This hotel was the perfect stopover after a long flight from Germany The staff are respectful courteous and outrageously professional. The five star rating is well earned and the rooms are comfortable and exceptionally clean. The junior suite with executive lounge access was the best of our 6 week trip with extremely comfortable beds and enough room to actually spread out two suitcases for repacking. The range and options at breakfast are the largest I have ever experienced and catered for every possible taste and preference. I will return and I will stay longer !!

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Ideal hotel to stay !

The bedding was exceptionnally comfortable. The room was perfectly clean and the hotel pay attention on every details. I will strongly recommend this hotel in the future.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Lovely stay at the Nikko
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing to dislike just the breakfast price 25 USD a bit high for us.

The rooms were lovely and spacious, we had six nights, then returned for one before our flight in which they upgraded us. Very helpful if booking anything, from restaurants tours to flights.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Hotel was great
    • Deluxe Double Room

location was not good had to take a taxi if I going to have food or fun and no sign of sauna , so many people miss free sauna services

Sauna + Jacuzzi in spa was free Had great dimsum buffet

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Lovely hotel and Comfy stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Not many options for vegetarian food in the buffet breakfast. The spread was nearly same every day. I wish the shuttle bus service can bring you back to the hotel as well (It was one way only).

The hotel is nice and spacious with the room quite big and beds comfy. The staff was quite helpful too. Shuttle bus service to most tourist attractions was helpful. The location was great with many restaurants and malls just nearby.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Value for money!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Key attractions not within walking distance but with free shuttle provided and relative cheap taxi fare this is not a big issue

Breakfast spread was really good. Hotel room was clean. Staff spoke good English and was helpful. Free shuttle to key attractions was a bonus.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Highly recommended and will definitely book this hotel again if we come back to HCMC.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Staff is very polite and professional. They are very well trained. Thumb up to the management. I sent some enquiries to the Concierge prior to arrival. Tony answered all my questions in a very clear way and booked 2 tours and the water puppet show tickets for us. Upon our arrival he even remembered my name and greeted us every morning we were in the lobby. His colleague Chris was also very professional and efficient. The whole team seems to have been well trained. I enjoyed the Mekong Day tour and Cu Chi half day tour recommended by the Concierge team. The water puppet show is a must see as well. Loved the breakfast. So many varieties and they try to change everyday. Did a facial and massage package at Ren Spa. The price is very reasonable. The aromatherapist was very professional. The souvenir shop Tombo in the lobby has lots of cute bags. There is one near the Opera House as well. But hotel guests can get a 5% discount at the hotel shop. I only found out after I already purchased some bags in the city shop. But bought more in the hotel shop. Hope this information can be helpful to some people.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Still new and shiny
    • Deluxe Twin Room

If you ask for a late check-out because your flight out is at 10 pm that night, don't be surprised if the front desk staff is reluctant about granting your request. I asked twice on two separate stays and was given the same excuse: a large group is coming in that day and so it is not possible. (I'm pretty sure that statement is only partially true, but it still seemed like a lame excuse.) It was eventually granted but I felt like I had to beg for that extra hour. This has never happened to me at any hotel I've stayed at, so it was a bit surprising to experience this at a 5-star hotel. This was the only negative in an otherwise positive stay. (My advice: empower your front desk staff to make decisions that would leave a positive impression on your guests). Also, the mini-bar fridge is not very cold. It didn't work at all in my brother's room.

The breakfast buffet is excellent. The pool is big and clean and mostly empty. The staff is super friendly and attentive. The bar makes good cocktails. The hotel still appears new.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2017

The hotel was very comfortable, clean and the staff very...

The breakfasts were very expensive and although the hotel was in District 1, it was a taxi ride to the centre.

The hotel was very comfortable, clean and the staff very friendly. Overall it was a good find and good value for money.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

Worst location
    • Executive Suite

The location is absolutely the worst with nothing at all within walking distance - taxi to everything One of the worst club lounges have been to.Altough one or two of staff very friendly and attentive,and afternoon tea good,nevertheless most of the staff gave poor service and the food was the poorest we have had in club level ( and have been to many club lounges) If you like green coloured bedrooms then this is the hotel for you!

Staff generally friendly,especially the bedroom cleaners and entrance foyer staff.breakfast in main dining area very good.nice pool

• Reviewed: May 1, 2017

Efficient, business hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

No character! It's more of a business hotel. If you're only in Saigon for a couple of nights I would recommend a hotel closer to Saigon Notre-Dame

Clean, staff were friendly, very efficient

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

Not the welcome one would expect
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rooms smell overwhelmingly of mold. We paid for the Executive Club level room and they put us in a room they knew was under the restaurant. Furniture was dropped and moved for 3 hours from 10 pm on. No sleep at all.

Staff were courteous and professional. The Executive Club staff were excellent

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Greate look on the whole city from 23 floor.
    • Deluxe Double Room

All hotel is looking greate but the pool is regular. It s not bad, just regular and last point to upgrade :)

Greate look on the whole city from 23 floor. After this look i have alot of concerne about visiting financial tower :)

• Reviewed: March 14, 2017

Great place to come home to.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The details of the room construction were done very careless. The color of the silicone often didn't match and was applied sloppily, and the sliding doors were installed so badly they couldn't nearly close. Also, the closet doors didn't close properly, causing the closet light to stay on all the time. We fixed that with a piece of cardboard, which was conveniently left in the closet for us by the previous guest.

The breakfast was amazing. A wide array of choices from different countries, and at least three chefs always ready to take your individual orders. The rooms were extremely quiet and felt very secluded and luxurious. We were always happy to return there. We never woke up from random noises, despite being notoriously light sleepers. A room this quiet is hard to find in HCMC!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Worth mentioning.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Receptionists should be able to speak English well when servicing customers...

Rooms are big and clean enough, janitors are polite and make us feel warm~~~ Thank you!

• Reviewed: March 4, 2017

excellent
    • Deluxe Double Room

breakfast is beyond my expectation. there are varieties of food that you can choose!! Rooms are clean,bright and most importantly, are with nice views.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Exceptional service and value for money
    • Executive Suite

Only one TV in the lounge of the Executive Room. No TV in the actual bedroom itself. Well if you believe bedroom is for sleeping only, then this ideal.

The moment you walk through the entrance door, its open up the a huge lobby which you suddenly realised that you are in an international 5 stars rating hotel. Staffs were super attentive! Tips - Treat yourself with a room with club access. It is exceptional value for money!