Reviews of Airport Game Lodge 3 stars

21 Fourth Rd Bredell, 1625 Kempton Park, South Africa

#30 of 55 hotels in Kempton Park

3 night stay

We found the rooms extremely cold with inadequate heating. Disappointed that only after I had booked found out that the restaurant was only going to be open for breakfast. We had to rely on food being delivered.

It was a good place to recover from a 13 hour flight with little children. Space for them to run around and enjoy the game

Review of Airport Game Lodge - Jason Turner (South Africa)

Room 20 clean but not well maintained - handrail for towel broken falling off the wall. Room very cold with tiled floors and only one floor mat - should put additional mats or carpets in bathroom and in living room. Location in semi industrial area, not as appealing as gallery photos which implies vast open space for the animals, misleading. Layout of buildings not very appealing, more like design of government buildings - ie. functional but lacks style for a hotel. Ripped front seats in shuttle vehicle, doesn't give good firsy impression. Poor communication between reception and shuttle driver, I had to wait 35 mins at the airport while driver tried to find out which other passengers needed collection.

Close proximity to airport, and concept of having wild animals is appealing.

The staff were super friendly and the breakfast was...

The room was nice but it was extremely cold. I was cold throughout the night.

The staff were super friendly and the breakfast was delicious. The free airport shuttle is also great.

The room part was clean and nice quiet area.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom was terrible...the shower head and door was old and needed to be replaced a year ago. The toilet was stained. I wouldn't rate them 3 stars.

The room part was clean and nice quiet area.

Am planing for a trip to Souith Africa and I will stay there again and again
    • Family Room

Unfortunately when I checked in I could tell the bedsheets where not changed after the previous use. There were hairs on the bed.

The animals view was so nice in the morning. the structure., green corridors, the green grass..... excellent

i enjoyed it and my son loved it he cant stop talking about the animals

the TV they must upgrade and put kids programmes and the place is cold it needs a heater the heater they have is just extra light its not warm at all

the location, staff and the shuttle to the airport and the fire place i loved it

it was okay
    • Standard Twin Room

the food can be improved as there were too oily and no one at the server point to assist

Clean and convenient for business and shopping around joburg

Small Beds in the Double room and they charge too much for shuttle service to the nearest mall

Clean and convenient for business and shopping around joburg

I have already told the travel manager of our company to recommend the lodge to our people.
    • Standard Twin Room

The shuttle only arrived about 1 1/2 hours after my plane. I was under the impression from the online info that the restaurant was open for all meals but it only serves breakfast and I had to order food to be brought in from the only place they deal with. Still, I love the lodge.

What a beautiful little room! Comfortable, pretty and right by the airport. Loved that they gave a shuttle. The lit up pool at night was beautiful and, my pet duiker having died earlier this year, I was happy to be around the game.

I enjoyed staying in that place . In future I would love to visited that place. I guess very few thi

Wi-fire on the second day was closed and the TV only play few channels. If airconditions may be added instead of heaters that can improves my experience of the place.

Guests are treated very well. Your staff was so welcoming, friendly and respectful. Guests are treated equally without judgment of colour , ethnicity or race since I ve noticed most of the guests were from overseas.

NICE NAME, NICE WILDLIVE, NO SERVICE!
    • Standard Single Room

I was looking for an accommodation close by the airport and for the two night I was in Johannesburg, Airport Gam Lodge was perfect. When I got to there, it took them a while for to answer the intercom making me wondering if there was anyone there! Later, after I finally got in and got to the reception, I have been greeted with a HI and left to wait! Then I could understand why it took them so long to let me in! There was only one lady and she was busy helping a couple with some bottle of wines, first choose then to get it out of an automat. While waiting I could witness how people may have difficulties making choice between two bottle of wine, should we have red or white! And then how frustrating it could be to have to deal with a very reluctant automat that does want your money! At least they entertained me while I was waiting. Finally the lady handled the check-in and bring me to the room (26) explaining me how busy they have been handling all those groups. While she was presenting the room I mention that there was no towel, but she organise it and I got one towel slightly later, but no mat to put by the shower. On my second day, I got a phone call from the reception of the hotel requesting me to stop by them when I would come back to settle the bill as I mentioned I would leave early, what I did when I got back at 9 in the evening. But then, when I got to the room, I was horrified to discover that it was it the same state than when I left at 6 in the morning! I walked back to the reception to hear "Oh yes, sorry but the previous client left with the key and we do not have a spare key to open the door, reason why the room has not been cleaned! Would you like me to put you in another room?" NO THANKS, I will use the other bed, but may you maybe give me a towel that I can have a shower? Sure, wait I will be back right now! I stand there for few minutes until I got two small towels then thanks the lady and said good night to hear back good night!

Close by the airport, view over the field and the animals, spacious room (26), confortable beds, free parking.

Maureen&Nick

The bed was very uncomfortable. After the second night our bodies was so sore. It was like sleeping on the floor.

It was very peaceful and breakfast was great. It is a pity they don't do dinners.

Great!!

Access at the gate expose clients to danger. If it rains I'll be wet trying to reach the phone.

Rooms Bed Nature Quitness Privacy Cleanliness

Simple, but meets the requirements.

On our first stay in a superior room lots was missing (light bulbs) and the basin tap was faulty which meant that the water spat over the basin. The second visit was in a standard room; luckily that room was much better maintained . Breakfast is served till 9 am, arriving at 09h05 we we're told that breakfast was no longer available, though lots of people we're still having. Not really flexible and hospitable. So we went for breakfast elsewhere

The airport transfer service and parking facilities for your car are great.

Very disclosed venue though your service was not up to the expectations
    • Standard Single Room

1. It was cold n nothing to warm us 2. Only 3 boring tv channel working 3. We complained the night we arrived n we were not attended at All, the next day once more we called reception and we were never assisted 4. We requested iron and ironing board which also we were never attended until we left-Poir service indeed

The area is quite n good for one to have a peace of mind

Mean stuff members, filthy property (full of old broken cars) No airvinditioner. Bad service!

Upon my check in at the Lodge's reception, the receptionist was so mean, we were then given room 15, which is a room in the furthest corner of the property. This room was located behind what looked like a scrap yard. There's multiple old broken cars in the yard. The lodge didnt have any stocks on drinks except the h2o which is readily available everywhere in the country. The room was so hot, there's no airconditioning and the the fan mounted on the wall wouldn't really work. The bathroom window wouldn't close. This is not really a lodge, this is more like a place you'd book when you've got no other options. I wouldn't recommend it. Bad service

The transfer from or Tambo International Airport to the lodge was comfortable and we felt very safe.

Great breakfast and would stay again.
    • Standard Single Room

I had a hard time finding the shuttle driver at the airport and I had to wait a long time (2 hours) for the shuttle to leave because we were waiting on another arrival whose flight was delayed.

The room and hotel grounds were exceedingly pleasant and relaxing. Breakfast was fantastic. I wish I had more time there to use the pool.

General Manager needs to learn some trust
    • Deluxe Double Room

Firstly there was no happiness or acknowledgement that we booked with them again. It's ok. One of the reasons I booked is there is a common kitchen area where we can cook. It was a state of mess and unclean with several things dumped there. Fridge was not working. So they gave us a fridge in the room. All this was still ok but the attitude of their GM Thomas put us off completely. We left after 2 days. On way to airport( we went 2 hours ahead only as it was close to catch an international flight), Thomas calls the driver Rodney and asks him to return as we hadn't made the payment. our credit card details were all provided and it is the foremost duty of staff to ensure the clients leave before paying. The way he was talking to us to come back or draw cash and pay was rude and absolutely with no trust despite us coming a 2nd time for no fault of ours. He knew we couldn't miss our flight but was just asking us to return. He further instructed Rodney to take us to a police station to sign an affidavit. Seriously some service this was. Our savior that day was Rodney who ensured we didn't go back . I gave him my card details again and he took personal responsibilty of this and ensured the card was charged without us. How could he have done it but Thomas wasnt able to beats us. Shoddy treatment and it was a damp end to our otherwise great holiday.

We went there as a repeat customer after 2006. It's a quiet and serene place close to airport and they have some games like ostrich, guinea fowl, springbok for a leisurely 2 days with a toddler which we thought will be nice. Free airport shuttle service was good.

Loved the accomodation and the animals.

One supper was unacceptable as it was weighed we paid R65 for one spoon of rice and a half spoon of stew..

No breakfast on both occasions as departure was too early.

Convenient stay but Lodge needs updating

The lodge really needs refurbishment - rather tired furniture and fittings. Limited TV channels. No bathmats so shiny floor a bit dangerous. Ricory coffee in rooms (again!) not Nescafe.

Nicely located and peaceful

nice relaxing place to stay but close to the Johannesburg airport
    • Family Room

good size room and very clean, with animals behind a fence ( small antelope, guinea fowl, ostriches) --very relaxing place to be. Bed was comfortable, the breakfast good . I doubt I would find the place without a shuttle though ( which worked well by the way) but a bit isolated which was a good thing in our case but may not suit everyone especially if you do not have a car Very friendly helpful staff who were very happy to help out with ordering in meals from restaurants even though we chose not to eat at the onsite restaurant for all the meals

Very disappointing and not what was advertised on booking.com
    • Standard Single Room

Was advertised as pet friendly but when we arrived with the two Jack Russels we were told that no pets were allowed. They let us stay. Our rooms were not made up so they had to allocate other rooms. Restuarant was closed on a Friday night at 7pm Breakfast not up to standard. Toilet paper on the bathroom floor - cheap TV and general furnishings old and dated and bedside lamp did not work Hairdryer in bathroom not working. I will NOT recommend this place to anyone. Free Wi Fi not working.

Garden and premises.

would check out other places before booking it looks good in pictures but in person its avrage

Buffet style dinner, weighing each portion of food and paying per weight not good.

it was peaceful clean and the staff was friendly and courteous but the breakfast was poor .

In view of our experience I would not book this property again.

We were not notified in advance that we would need to change accommodation as our room was unavailable and I had to telephone several times to find out where our lift was that was supposed to pick us up from the airport - I had given the airport game lodge our flight time/arrival time but they turned up early and when we didnt come through to arrivals they left. The car had to come back again to pick us up after I managed to get through and explained that we had only just landed and still had to get our baggage from baggage reclaim!

We actually didnt stay at the airport game lodge even though we booked it - after being picked up at the airport we were advised there was a problem with the water in the room we had been allocated so we were dropped off at another premises nearby. We were actually charged more for this property than the price we had booked at airport game lodge which I thought was not right but I didnt want to make a fuss with the other guest house owner as they were very nice.

Short trip from airport.

Airport transfer-more communication required about this as no-one there when I arrived & then waited an hour until driver came as he had decided to pick up later flight passengers as well. Would have been good to know of this plan.

Short trip from airport.enjoyed the animals & being able to feed them.very quiet at night.

Nice large rooms perfect for an overnight stay when travelling through Johannesburg.

Bathroom was not screened off from the bedroom. Had to walk through bedroom to get from shower to wash basin and toilet. No restaurants, shops, bars nearby - very remote area.

Very large rooms, comfortable beds, nice outdoor sitting area. Nice grounds with game to look at.

Basic hotel near to airport with shuttle included
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms are run down and need to be brought up to date and during winter months they are cold! The small electric heater is barely adequate and inappropriate to be left on all night. On our first night one of our taps leaked and a week later, when we returned to a different room, the small bathroom sink had been fitted with a kitchen monobloc tap that overshot the basin; in addition there was no plug on either occasion. I didn't complain as these faults are obvious to the staff. TV quality poor. I paid extra for a deluxe room, which met my needs on my first visit, but on return to the hotel a week later I was given a 'superior'. I was disappointed with the room and it was hard work making the reception staff understand that I felt as I had paid extra, my deluxe room should have been saved for me; they also couldn't see why I felt a reduction was appropriate, as the rate I had received through Booking.com almost 3 month before, was below their walk in price. Eventually this was dealt with the following morning by phone to the owner. The restaurant is a little hit and miss. Lovely fresh salad and soup; but the fish was clearly frozen and poorly cooked. Buffet looked ok.

The hotel is usefully situated near to the airport and an airport shuttle is provided for clients.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Great hospitality
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful. We used the free airport shuttle to take us to the hotel- Thomas our driver was friendly and helpful. Eva on reception helped our friends who had trouble contacting their ongoing accommodation- she rang and emailed the property. Breakfasts were great, hot and cold foods, good coffee! WiFi generally very good in our room. Near to airport, would recommend as friendly place to stay!

I stayed fews hours and i did not like the place

Room was too cold, facility not what i expected. was not good at all. Had to checkout the same night to the other Lodge. I paid for nothing. Please install air conditioner for the customer comfort.

Friendly Guys who assisted me.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Paradise in JHB!
    • Standard Single Room

Only thing is I can suggest is to upgrade the TV'S.

The staff was genuinely friendly and very helpful.Breakfast was 5****** and although restaurant is fairly new staff noted suggestions.I have found my permanent place whilst travelling monthly to JHB! Highly reccomended

Airport Game Lodge - my home in Jozi!

It's a good property. Staff are great. Breakfast is delicious. Airport shuttle is good. It would be a great place to stay in summer as there is a nice pool. However in winter the tiled floors are very cold and the hot water takes a long time to come through the pipes.

Staff were great especially Rodney who helped to sort out transport into the city to a restaurant and pick up to return to AGL late at night which I was nervous about. I stayed there five times in a month.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

perfect stay

The view...room...but the TV didn't have enough channels...but the WiFi replaces that.

I really liked the assistance of the staff...hence when I arrived I made a mistake on my online bookings by booking a date for June instead of may,but I was assisted and helped. I had my stay and it was perfect

Great place close to the airport
    • Standard Single Room

This is a great place close to the airport. You wake up and see the deer and ostriches in the huge garden. The people are nice, airport pickup is reliable. Cozy restaurant (perhaps not open year-round) Just great value for money.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Where the Game is Tame & the Wild is Mild
    • Deluxe Double Room

Chilly room - no heat, but small portable heater helped.

Animals on site! We opened our door to see antelope, ostrich & guinea fowl. Large room, good breakfast.

spacious room

bath mat was dirty, bathroom was dated, stains on pillows etc. an effort to update decor has been made, but it falls a little short

spacious room breakfast room was very nice outside property was very nice

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

The perfect lodge for beginnings and ends to overseas trips.

No hot water in morning (this has happened on 2 occasions to us) when large groups shower and use up hot water.

Always very helpful -- we stayed 2 nights with a gap of 10 days in between for travel to Serengeti -- they picked us up at 12:45 am at Oliver Tambo. You are allowed to leave your vehicle their FREE for short periods of time! Very convenient and ample breakfast.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Splendidi stay

Lovedthat place . Its a little "bush" paradise close to the airport. Quiet with some animal viewing behing dence, impalas that you can feed and ostriches.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

The service to collect from the airport and drop off again...

Pitch dark in the shower. Shower shelf completely rusted Very basic room but is advertised as a Deluxe Room. Insufficient lighting to walk to the restaurant. Badly worded on website as the bedroom with 4 beds (family room) only allows two people. Very basic b&b.

The service to collect from the airport and drop off again is a fantastic service

Lovely stay at Airport Game Lodge

we ate our dinner at the restaurant. We ordered the steak and chips, ordering our steak rare to medium. When the steak came ours was not the thick piece that all the other people got but a very thin piece. which was not a problem if the steak was not served on a very very hot plate. So when the thin steak came, even though it was nicely seasoned, the steak was well done through and through because of the extremely hot plate.

The breakfast was really nice, lovely swimmingpool area, green grass and most of all the animals roaming around gives you a feeling of having a holiday in the Wildtuin

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

A Touch of the Wild just near Johannesburg airport

Within 5-10 minutes drive from JNB OR Tambo airport. Secluded country setting in the city. Animals roaming,gives you your first taste of Africa day one. Staff courteous and shuttle free to-from the property. Excellent value for money, rooms comfortable with all necessary facilities for its star category. Highly recommended for transit or overnight stay on arrival or departure Johannesburg area.

the place was quiet and peaceful

I booked a room for two people sharing, but when I arrived there they gave me room with 2 single beds, reason being that they could not pick up amendments I made on my first booking. it was bad sleeping on separate single beds with my husband.

the place was quiet and peaceful

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Beautiful relaxing place close to O.R.Tambo airport

table lamp did not work

Fantastic location close to the airport, but you get the feel of being outside the city because of the big garden area and the area with game. A very relaxing place to stop-over in Joburg

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good but...

Staff could be little more courteous. Breakfast is very basic.

The ambience is great. It's like a resort. Rooms have what is just needed. Maintained well.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Room was spacious.

Room was spacious. It was a very quiet environment. Loved waking up to see animals (ostriches and types of antelope) from my room. Was only an overnight stay, so meet my needs.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

An enjoyable overnight stay.

The shuttle service was mainly for the airport and very expensive. Breakfast was also disappointing.

The accommodation was good and served its purpose for the midweek trip. Enjoying the country environment in the middle of a huge commercial area was welcoming.

besides the above mentioned the little bucks and birds at the lodge calmed me... but never again
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was no tv against the walk, it looked like the place was robbed dis the wires were hanging there and no top on the table it looks like there was supposed to be a glasstop, but nothing.... we don't mind to pay for a stay but really this want on.... and when I arrived at the airport it was a running around to find them... and that had my flight details emailed to them.... when I got them I had to wait another while for other passengers to arrive... really really not worth at all

There was animals that set a nice mood, staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Wonderful relaxing family environment

Shower door could be repaired.Maybe consider a little play area for kids that is accessible and convenient.

Relaxing atmosphere. Animals are a plus. Definitely a place to visit more than once.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Excellent choice near the aiport.
    • Deluxe Double Room

For the second time a very good stay close to the aiport but quiet,also the airport transfer is very well organized. BIG BONUS is a cozy restaurant since 2 months with good and reasonable priced food so no you don,t have to go out for dinner.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Out-of-town vibe close to airport

The beds were too hard. Regarding food, we landed on Christmas day so we only had the option to eat lunch and dinner at the lodge. There were very few and very basic options for lunch (mac & cheese-type plates). The evening offered a buffet and we arrived about an hour before it closed, but there was not much food left. When we asked for more meat, we were told what was left was four portions. It tasted OK, but we only got a ten rand discount for the

Nice with impalas in the garden.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

We will not book at Airport Game lodge again

It was raining and had to run to get to the restaurant. The room was not clean, the pillows were dirty and the wall behind the bed was black with grime. There was only one towel for two people. The room was quite noisy as we were adjacent to the reception.

The location was good. Supper & breakfast were good.

Friendly staff and the meals were great!
    • Standard Single Room

The bed was a bit hard but no worries for just one night.

Friendly staff and the meals were great! Like simple home cooking. I really enjoyed dinner, and breakfast was good too, including the coffee!

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Great 1 night

Though it was a short stay. I wish I could stay an extra night. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The complimentary transfers make all the difference. Thank you Thomas for your patience and going the extra mile. Much appreciated!!

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

The airport game lodge is a lovely place with a really nice...

The location is tricky. Without a car you cannot really go anywhere, so you have to book a tour (that can be quite pricey) or go by taxi. It takes around 30-45min into the city.

The airport game lodge is a lovely place with a really nice garden and a good restaurant. The included breakfast was really nice. Also, the room was nice and quite spacious but I think there are also less spacious ones... so depends if you are lucky :) a variety of tours are offered

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

a little bit of the wild in the city
    • Deluxe Double Room

We had to stop to buy meals as the accomodation only offers breakfast; we were tired so this was an inconvenience. The breakfast table didn't label the meat products which is important for other faiths. Im not sure they had any beef, it felt like all meat products were pork.

The rooms were quite spacious, beds were comfortable and large (queen sized beds in a twin room), the room's deco was tasteful. The facility is green with great outdoor sitting featuring hammocks and benches. They have some wild game in enclosures and guests may feed the animals but need to purchase the feeds (grazers, no carnivores). Especially loved the free airport shuttle.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

thanks but no thanks

The fact that they let their dogs wonder around and always barking on guests. their reception is not even visible, we had to be assisted by the cleaning staff

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Excellent location and good value for money.
    • Standard Single Room

Room where I slept was next to the reception area, which made it a bit noisy with everybody arriving and leaving.

Location is excellent for travel to and from OR Tambo International Airport. Friendly an helpful staff. Great variety of food available at breakfast. Nice atmosphere with wildlife on premises. Room is clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Clean rooms and pleasant gardens.
    • Deluxe Double Room

No restaurant or cafe. Pool could have been cleaner, lots of insects in it.

Nice gardens and animals to look at. Plenty of outdoor seating areas. A very relaxing peaceful atmosphere. Kitchen area with vending machines and a place to prepare & eat your own food. Reception helpful with ordering take away food. Able to arrange late checkout time, for a small cost.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Accommodating
    • Standard Single Room

It is difficult to find as the GPS could not locate the street. Had to ask at petrol stations for directions.

The premise was clean & the staff very accommodating. They provide options for dinner at other establishments as no evening meals provided. The breakfast had a good range if cooked & non cooked choices.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Quiet accommodation near to airport
    • Deluxe Double Room

No TV remote, shower head was dirty and sprayed in all directions except where we wanted it to, not many animals for a place called a game lodge.

Nice large rooms, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast buffet except there was no decaf coffee. Close to airport.

very comfortable

towel hanger was broken.

staff are very kind and friendy. free shatle service from and to airport was very good. many animals can be seen such as ducks, chikens, horses and springbogs.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

My stay was a short one,too short, but would like to come back.again. It was the first time I made a
    • Standard Single Room

I could not watch the TV, because I could not see the remote. but it was too late to look for it in the office.

I had to leave too early and could'nt have breakfast , but I enjoyed cups of tea and coffee very much in the room. I had a restful night. It was all I needed that night.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

The staff were amazing and really helpful.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The food and beverage services were a vending machine only. There were no facilities within walking distance to buy groceries or a meal. They offered a delivery service however it to an average of 2 hrs for meals to arrive.

The staff were amazing and really helpful. From airport pick ups and arranging day trips I cannot fault them at all. 100% satidfaction in this regard.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Nice location, basic room
    • Deluxe Double Room

I booked a deluxe room and disliked: * shower next to bed - not en suite. * loo with tiny basin * no wash basin except the tiny one in loo. * bed was only 150 cm wide & was expecting a wider bed as per booking form. * plastic sheet under bed linen as in hospital made it really uncomfortable and noisy. * although this was supposed to be a deluxe room, only 1 ply loo paper.

What I liked: * the location close to the airport. * spacious and clean room. * quiet although close to the airport. Large grounds with animals (bucks etc). * plenty of parking spaces.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Close to the airport with good transfers and breakfast

Rooms were very cold, additional heaters are needed. No WiFi and TV in room didn't work.

Breakfast very good. Most staff helpful and friendly. Good for a stay near the airport with excellent transfer service. Trips easily arranged from reception.

THE ROOM WAS SPACIOUS AND CLEAN

THE BED WAS TERRIBLE....VERY OLD MATRESSES

THE ROOM WAS SPACIOUS AND CLEAN

Friendly, helpful staff - a real positive

not really a "game lodge" with a buck and domestic animals...

Friendly, helpful staff - a real positive

Winderful stay at a reasonable price. Such a african feel

The pillows were clean but a bit stiff. Much softer would be excellent

The heater

Satisfactory

Internet facility

A well locate hotel in a serene environment. Lovely

Airport Game Lodge Review

Quiet, large and peaceful. I recommend it.

Help ful and easy booking

Not as nice as internet photos and “game lodge” a bit of a scam

Help ful and easy booking

everything was comfort

no complains at all

everything was comfort

Really enjoyed it

The cold

The place and the staff

Conveniently close to the airport. Very tranqui. Looks out over a field with wild deer.

Facilities could've been kept slightly better

Tranquil and quiet even though it's very close to the airport. Spacious room.

A good choice to avoid city hectic environment.

My stay didn't get any thing to not like

The quietness, the noise of the ducks eheheh reminds me when I slept at my grandmother farm...

The hotel is in a great location for the airport and set in lovely grounds.
    • Standard Single Room

I booked this hotel for my daughter as a stop off between organised trips. She was collected from the airport and felt safe.

Browse Airport Game Lodge traveller photo gallery