Reviews of Avianto 4 stars

Plot 69, Drifontein Road, Muldersdrift, 1747 Muldersdrift, South Africa

#11 of 19 hotels in Muldersdrift

Very enjoyable!
    • Luxury Room

Not to be able to stay a bit longer!!

Everything was very well maintained, staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast was delicious, bed was very relaxing, the grounds was very interesting to explore and take photo's of. We will be going back there for sure!!

It is a beautiful property filled with lots of areas to...
    • Luxury Room

The rooms were very cold.

It is a beautiful property filled with lots of areas to explore. The italian inspired theme of the hotel was lovely and the simplicity of design was beautiful. Staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. Lovely touches in the rooms like bath salts and nougat for turn down.

Relaxing atmosphere. Neat and tidy and staff very friendly
    • Luxury Room

Nit picking but the kettle's electric cord was too short, this results in some probably unsafe ways of balancing the kettle on the side table/floor/...

Surrounding environment and buildings are beautiful and relaxing.

Food and Drinks were well priced, Room was comfortable
    • Luxury Room

The selection of dishes were limited, rooms are not sound proof, sound from outside penetrated into the room despite closing of blinds.

Food and Drinks were well priced, Room was comfortable

The place is serene and perfect for some time out of any...
    • Luxury Room

The check out time in my confirmation email and according to the hotel staff was different. This caused some challenges.

The place is serene and perfect for some time out of any kind-alone, for a couple or friends

Amazing, exceeded my expectations, well worth it, I would definitely come back!
    • Luxury Room

The only thing I didn't like was the lighting in the room. It was very dim except for the light by the mirror in the bathroom. However, it was difficult to use that mirror because of the basin in the way.

I enjoyed my room the most. The staff was amazing, friendly and always willing to help. I especially enjoyed how the staff prepared my room at night and put the heater on for me so I didn't come back to a cold room every night.

It was enjoyable when we were moved to another room
    • Luxury Room

I don't like that booking.com is cheaper than the actual direct booking at Avianto. Our wedding was at 15h00 and we had to pay an additional R150 to get the room by 12h00. Rooms are only available from 14h00 and that is too little time to get ready to go to a wedding.

The bedroom's aircon made a loud noise and water was dripping from the roof into the room the entire night. It was room 23, however, they moved us to another room and I saw they made up room 23 again for the next poor occupants. The toilets and showers in all the bedrooms are shockingly old and in desperate need of upgrading and maintenance.

Great place
    • Luxury Room

In winter it would be great to have electric blankets to help warm up faster

I loved everything about this property. We really had a great evening. The staff was friendly and professional. The room was comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was excellent

Big groups from weddings/parties took over restaurant.
    • Luxury Room

Big groups from weddings/parties took over restaurant. No room to sit at breakfast. Staff not very attentive. Staff talking and giggling outside our bedroom window from early morning.

• Luxury Room

The routes to the room needed to be better illuminated.

The size of the room as well as the ammendities icluded! Loved the open space, and heated floors. Truely made our stay special.

Not very pleasant.
    • Luxury Room

Our Room was amongst those booked by wedding guests. Noise (banging doors etc), fighting, shouting until after 2:00 (AM). Not very pleasant. Whilst the staff were pleasant and eager to help, service in the Cafe/Restaurant was chaos, clearly not managed properly. Drinks not cold. Will not be going back. Only go there if you have a wedding to attend, not a locale for a getaway.

Setting and Gardens. Food from the Cafe/Restaurant was very good.

Would visit again.
    • Luxury Room

Noise from the events rooms went on till late.

We were upgraded to a suite. It was a lovely surprise. The suite was spacious and comfortable. The heated floor was a great touch.

Overall, I loved the place. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The food was deli.
    • Luxury Room

The service at the restaurant wasn’t the best. The staff didn’t seem equipped to handle high volumes during lunch time. We waited close to an hour for a simple platter - and that’s after I had to get up and find the manager 3 times . When we arrived, we waited over 30mins for a waiter. I also didn’t like the noise at night. It seems there was a bit of a party after the earlier wedding. The clubhouse was also Not welcoming at all. It seemed underused, or not properly maintained. I didn’t even order a drink from there because I couldn’t trust the cleanliness.

The location, our bed and the cleanliness of our room.

Excellent weekend getaway.
    • Luxury Room

My room was on a thoroughfare. I couldn’t enjoy sitting outside on my patio or opening my windows in privacy. If the cycle and hiking paths had been better advertised I would have brought the appropriate gear for outdoor activities.

High quality food, wonderful ambiance, excellent service and natural environment. Proximity to Woodlands Spa for weekend spa getaway.

Pleasant night away near Johannesburg
    • Luxury Room

There was limited parking near our room and as a result we had to park on muddy grass. The room itself could have benefited from better lighting or additional natural light.

The service at Avianto was outstanding. The reception staff provided excellent information and assistance. We enjoyed the food in the coffee shop as well as the catering at the wedding we attended. The room was comfortable and quite spacious.

Had an awesome time at a great venue. Will definitely go back
    • Luxury Room

The shower in my room was not that clean or nice compared to the rest of the room. Some maintenance is required.

The location, beauty and comfort of the place was excellent. Great venue for a wedding. beautiful and serene environment.

Great time.
    • Luxury Room

Ladies at reception and other staff were very friendly and efficient. Room tastefully decorated and spotless. Bed was über comfortable. Even though there were guests for a wedding, we had a quiet and relaxing time. Breakfast catered for all.

Memorable - driving away with thoughts of returning
    • Luxury Room

Beds - OMG I have never and the bath was exactly what we needed to soak our tired and weary bodies and feet after my sons wedding at Oakfield. The morning breakfast time on the outside patio under the trees was so special and I wish we could have stayed the entire day(an an extra night) Thank you for making our celebrations end off being so Special and memorable

Lovely romantic stay! Highly recommend the picnic
    • Luxury Room

I was quite disappointed with the restaurant menu, as a vegetarian I really only had two options to choose from- one being a salad. If that’s fixed the restaurant would get a 10/10

Rooms were clean and extremely comfy. The grounds are beautiful and loved the option of taking a walk or mountain bike in the morning

Lovely wedding venue but bedrooms need a revamp.
    • Executive Suite

We stayed in Room 31,honeymoon suite. Curtains in bedroom are dirty. Windows in bedroom can not open. Carpet in room feels unhygienic. Towels a bit outdated?

Lovely wedding venue.

Looked awesome on arrival but disappointed in everything
    • Luxury Room

The Reception area is hidden away. I arrived 11 pm and every thing was closed, no bar or food or room service Was told they could get me water and a coke which i paid for only to find 2 bottles of water in the room Bed was really uncomfortable and air conditioner would not get cold had to sleep with all windows open and was still hot in the room. when i mentioned this to reception they just said sorry Breakfast was sad

Location was good for my business and looks great when arriving Room is big and bathrooms and WC are good and are separate and private from the bedroom Plenty space in the room but that is where it ends

Dissapointed
    • Luxury Room

Lovely Property. But Service were non existent. Waited almost 2 hours for our dinner. Receptionist as Check out barely knew how to work the credit card machine. When we checked out the Receptionist weren't aware that we needed or booked a shuttle I twice requested a shuttle to the airport (13km away - Lanseria) never once did they state that we have to pay for the shuttle (advertised as one of their services) We ended up paying R700.00 for 2 people to Lanseria! Again only 13 km's away. Toilets in bother rooms were running all nights. I also requested Breakfast on the go with the receptionist the night before check out, and again when we checked out the Receptionist on duty weren't aware of that, so we left with no Breakfast I would have loved to use this Hotel again as we travel weekly to JHB for work, but just because of this unreliable service I won't. Sadly. Very Disappointed!

Overall decent
    • Luxury Room

The room was said to be a luxury room I expected more in terms of luxury fir the amount charged. The neighbours around unit 29 made noise intil 3am. at 2am i had to go out to ask them to tone it down. Clearly rounds are not made to check that we comply by certain rules in terms of disturbance or respect for others. In terms of room service burgers was the next best thing to order so a very limited menu was available.

The receptionist were extremely helpful and friendly when i checked in and out. The environment or property is very relaxing and beautiful.

We really enjoyed our stay and will be back.
    • Luxury Room

I paid 196 for 1 glass of red wine, 1 red grapetizer and 2 coffees which was very steep. Not sure if we were charged for a bottle of wine vs a glass. Also had to initially wait quite a while to be served at the Valentine`s dinner but once the service started it was very good.

Food was very good and room was very comfortable. Service was very friendly. The harpist at the valentine`s dinner was very good.

He requested me to use this as his regular stopover during his visits from,k Germany.

All OK, no downside.

My German colleague who stayed here found the location of Avianto to be outstanding and much better than many of the big hotels he usually visits on his business trips around the world.

Everything was perfect except for waiters
    • Luxury Room

The staff at cielo cafe weren't very good. I had to get up to get my own salt, take away box and order coffee because we waited so long. Also had a similar experience with watering staff last October at a wedding where they even threw away our wedding gifts.

The reception and wedding coordinators were phenomenal

I was at a wedding so it was right on the property.
    • Luxury Room

It feels like the hotel is an after thought of the wedding venue. Not great value for money. Huge room but TV miles from the bed. Odd room layout with the shower in a cupboard. The only reason to stay is for a wedding

I was at a wedding so it was right on the property. The breakfast was nice

Staying over for a wedding
    • Luxury Room

The WiFi was awful and there aren’t enough plug points in the room or a usb charger

The setting is beautiful and the place has a old world feel with beautiful gardens, the staff were great particularly Mike at breakfast.

We LOVE AVIANTO. It was our second time and definitely not the last. The staff is amazing
    • Luxury Room

only the smelly toilets and lack of vegetables

The pipes in toilets should be fixed and vegetables served with meals despite the venue hosting weddings. Thank you for upgrading us to a suite when our room was unpleasant. We appreciated the water provided, especially at check out as the heat would have been unbearable on our journey back home. We LOVE Avianto.

The 1 large double bed was in fact 2 single beds next to...
    • Luxury Room

The 1 large double bed was in fact 2 single beds next to each other, causing a trench in the middle of the bed. Reception kept on phoning in the evenings asking if we were dining in the restaurant or if we were to use room service.

Always a beautiful stay!
    • Luxury Room

The toilets at the restuarant were not clean at all due to people not leaving it clean after use, there was a wedding taking place. So Avianto staff need to be check more regularly during functions.

Always a beautiful stay! The nougat on the pillows is a cherry on top...and the batch salts is great.

Mokgadi's 2 day retreat
    • Luxury Room

The pool side needs recliners so that people who don't necessarily want to get in the water can just chill and relax there.

The friendly staff; the rooms are huge and spacious. Amazing scrumptious breakfast. The ambience of Avianto makes for a good place to retreat and relax the body and mind.

Restful short stay ...Beautiful property
    • Luxury Room

The problem on the arrival, after 11 PM, was the lack of room service or snacks shop at the property.

Got there late for only one day stay, the next day I left early back to the airport. Got impressed though by the room comfort, cleanness and hotel premiseses, nice breakfast. Beautiful grounds.

Good place to rest
    • Luxury Room

The service from the staff was below mediocre. The restaurant staff don't greet. Upon entry, they looked at us like we were lost, at both the main reception and the restaurant. They restaurant staff also dont greet or say thank you. We had to ask the breakfast chef twice to refill the cereal because it ran out. We had to beg the chef to fetch chilli in the kitchen.

The venue is very beautiful, and the rooms are well considered and beautifully designed. The aesthetic of the venue is beautiful. It's a stunning wedding venue!

Expected a 4+ accommodation but this was a pretty 2+ in service.
    • Luxury Room

Initial directions when entering were sketchy. The first breakfast experience was disastrous. I asked if it was ready and told curtly it was time. There was no staff either morning that looked like they were happy to be there. No chef available for omelet. I was only person there and could not get a refill on coffee. Kind of disappointing. I sat on a veranda when a cleaner came by and let me know I was in the way of her cleaning. I moved. When enjoying a drink with friends a staff person came and told me I was drinking the wine wrong. Really? My mouth. My taste.

The grounds and architecture were stunning. The room cleaning staff was superior. I was there for a wedding and found that to be spectacular. The venue, the food, the staff here were exceptional.

The room was comfortable and clean and private
    • Luxury Room

Service at the restaurant and the noise.i would advise that they need to inform visitors about weddings if they will be any cos they are noisy

The room was comfortable and clean and private

Lovely place but there is an obvious lack of management.
    • Luxury Room

The venue seems more function orientated. The restaurant has a very limited wine list and on the evening that I ate at the restaurant with a guest, they only had 1 bottle of 2017 chenin blanc. The other white wines were old. The waitress then went to a store to try and find "fresh" wine, took her half an hour to come back and in that time nobody attended to our table. The food is also not something I would rush back for. The reception staff are very friendly, but not helpful, on two occasions when I needed to extend my reservation, they had to call a manager to help me. The lighting in the rooms is very poor and the TV channels very limited. Two of the channels did not work which I reported to reception, but nothing was done about it.

The rooms are spacious and the gardens very beautiful.

It was the perfect way to relieve the stress of my job and everyday city life.

Nothing that worried me.

The easy distance from Jo'burg, the location and the value for money. Also the lay-out and the tranquil, easy-going atmosphere.

Good
    • Executive Suite

Too many insects in the room. more needs to be done to ensure rooms remain insect free particularly family rooms with little infants around.

Very spacious family room

Wish I could have stayed for the weekend
    • Luxury Room

That the check out time is 10:00 but at booking.com it’s between 10:00-11:00. So asked the staff to communicate with you to change the time. There are no twin plugs to charge the phones.

That they open 24hrs

It was good. Avianto is always a good idea - close enough yet far enough.
    • Luxury Room

Rooms need sound proofing, or for wedding guests to be reminded to be courteous about other guests. The party noise so early in the morning was terribly unpleasant.

The rooms and the setting as a whole are beautiful and serene.

Beautiful.
    • Luxury Room

There was people for a wedding sat evening and shouted and screamed the whole night. I couldnt get a hold of anyone on reception phone...phone in room was not working... eventually reaction on your facebook via messages... security arrived later and it still took more than an hour for peace and quiet. Only slept like 3 hrs...

Beautiful... and comfortable

Did not get value for money
    • Luxury Room

2. Paving in room - unacceptable. 3. Free wi-fi provided - could not connect. 4. Empty bar fridge - you have to order and pay a additional R30-00 for delivery to room. 5. Towels were not fluffy and soft. 6. Insect repellent not provided. 7. Not enough milk provided for early morning coffee. 8. When we phoned reception - it was not answered promptly. Had to phone several times.

1. Food were fantastic!

A wanderful experience.
    • Luxury Room

We stayed in room 23. The rooms is a little dark. Other than that, it is amazing!

Avianto is absolutely beautiful. An experience of note! We walked all the way up to the tennis courts and clubhouse. Grounds are beautifully maintained. The roses are amazing! I would love to build a home there!

LOVED IT!
    • Luxury Room

Probably just the little cobblestones all over. If you're attending a wedding or an event and you're in heels getting around is a real mission.

Avianto is really beautiful. The rooms are worth the price. t Our room was very spacious, the beds were very comfortable, very modern decor and our room had a really big bath tub and a separate shower that was just as big so my roommate and I were able to bath at the same time. The breakfast was very delicious-hotel quality really. I would definitely recommend the place.

Good
    • Luxury Room

Breakfast was cold and dry by the time we had breakfast at 10am. There were no cheese, looked like they didn't check if they must restock the breakfast buffet for customers that where there around 09:30.

Accommodation and dinner was great!

Accommodation was excellent and the location of the Hotel...
    • Luxury Room

On their listing when booking the accommodation it stated full breakfast served with the price of accommodation. However, they should state, "Buffet Breakfast" as many of the world travellers are not too keen on Scramble eggs. When you read full breakfast it means, we order the eggs to our liking. It may be a small thing for one person but it's really isn't for another. The eggs were not the only issue but it was a big factor.

Accommodation was excellent and the location of the Hotel was amazing. Very nice. I was there for a wedding so please note that this place holds many weddings in a day and weekend and they do amazing job to accommodate all weddings. It was really awesome to see other parties there. No other venues interfered with our evening.

wont be back.
    • Luxury Room

The service in the coffee / restaurant was extremely poor. in fact, we had to change our drinks to drink out of a bottle. No glasses were available and staff just kept us hanging. Staff were miserable, standing around and doing nothing. The service was so disappointing that for evening dinner we booked a Casalinga (restaurant down the road) where the meal and service was excellent. The coffee shop tables are situated on crushed stone. It was like sitting on a gravel road. you should try it wearing a clean pair of shoes. The road to our room was a dirt sand road. Chairs around the swimming pool and on the outside of our room were dirty. You could not sit on them unless you wanted a dirty shirt.

Very little. Although, the staff serving breakfast were reasonably pleasant.

Wedding was good

Room floors seem dirty

The room 25 was not clearly signposted Spent time looking for this room. The shower head was not good. water spraying all over. The breakfast was left open therefore cold and not enjoyable.

Country feeling.
    • Luxury Room

Staff were friendly, but especially restaurant staff could do with a little more training, they are not polished in the way that you would expect from a 4 star place. E.g the waiter was not informed of the desert options available and had to come back three times, each time telling me that the new item I wanted was not available, and then just ended up bringing me something random asking me if I wanted it. At breakfast we had to go and find someone to bring us coffee, as there was no one available to assist.

Country feeling. Felt like you were far away from city life, even though it was a 30 min drive from Sandton. Food was good and really well priced.

The Rooms are Clean
    • Luxury Room

The food was cold. It also lacked a lot of flavour. Ordered Carrot Cake and was given a carrot Muffin cut in half with Cream in it. Ordered Oxtail and the Meat was chewy,hard and Cold. Ordered breakfast the next day, firstly it took forever to arrive but was delivered with no bread. when we called the kitchen to ask for bread it never arrived.

The Rooms are Clean

Disappointing. Unfriendly staff. Lack of facilities and activities. Not 4,5 star hotel level.
    • Luxury Room

Reception staff are unhelpful and unaccomadating. Itumeleng in particular was absolutely useless and should not be dealing with guests. Our reservation was messed up. Check in took an hour. The room we were allocated to was dark and cold and had no view, despite us calling in advance to ask for a good room with a good view. We were moved to another room, with no assistance with our bags. Only to find the door could not open from the inside and we were locked in. Maintenance was called and tried to fix this for an hour. We laid a complaint to the manager, Andre, who assisted us and gave us a complimentary upgrade to a luxury suite. If it wasn't for this we were going home and wanted a refund. We were told by unhelpful reception staff we could not book for a picnic because orders are placed 2 days in advance, and it was fully booked for picnics and we couldn't have our own picnic on the property either. There was literally nothing to do on the property other than a wedding venue viewing. All the activities advertised on the website, don't exist, or is no longer available. The rooms were great but there were no gowns and slippers provided, in a 4,5 star hotel? That was frustrating at times. The food at cafe Cielo was pretty average. The vegetarian options are too limited. The pool is more like a splash pool, even though it was winter we didn't swim but it's not inviting for summer time. Floors are stones, difficult to walk on pathway especially at night when poorly lit. They really need to expand on their facilities and activities and not just focus on weddings.

Other than reception staff, other staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Andre the manager gave us an upgrade after a long list of complaints. The luxury rooms are nice but the luxury suites are stunning. Underfloor heating and fire place kept us warm during a winter getaway. We enjoyed the wedding venue viewing. The lady who took us around was helpful. Andre also arranged for us to have the picnic anyway with a complimentary bottle of wine. The picnic was set up for us by the river side, it was very relaxing. The breakfast was good and they had a good variety. The chef came out to see my fiancé and made a special vegetarian meal for her on the second night. The property is quiet and peaceful for most parts and there's lots of privacy to enjoy own space and relax

The food was very good,
    • Luxury Room

The maintance is a problem , our unit plugs and geysers and aircon kept tripping. We did get a new room but there is an overall maintenance issue that need to be attended to as the hotel is brilliant and it's a shame to be let down by plugs not working small things like that.

The food was very good, Bed was comfortable, The rooms are spacious,

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Beautiful escape
    • Luxury Room

Unfortunately we had a bit of a bad experience with our dinner that we found pretty standard and the service not great, certainly not to the standard that Avianto sets, and then our room had no hot water and our room phone was out of order. Apparently we just had to call to be moved to a better room though- had our dinner not taken so very long and our phone be working we just might have done that. (Avianto has offered us a complimentary lunch as a result of this experience) I would definitely stay there again, I don't think this sort of thing happens often at their venue.

Avianto is a beautiful little escape and offers so much to do. Their facilities are stunning. The standard of service is top notch. Breakfast and lunch at the cafe as well as the Sunday buffet were divine!

The best Wedding Venue!
    • Luxury Room

The ladies at reception were so pleasant, Emily and Kgomotso were ao nice and very welcoming. I had a perfect 10 experience and the atmosphere is so surreal.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Avianto is a very beautiful, tranquil place.
    • Luxury Room

Our room wasn't ready upon arrival resulting in us not having enough towels and gowns in the room, the was a problem with the power supply which took close to an hour to be sorted, which was unprofessional. Poor room service too. Either way, the place is a little haven. I would visit it again.

Avianto is a very beautiful, tranquil place. The rooms are spacious, well kept and private.

A wonderful luxurious break away from an extremely busy calendar
    • Luxury Room

The floor in the room tends to keep the room cold, especially through the night when the aircon is turned off.

The Rooms are luxurious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Overall - good
    • Luxury Room

The spray in the rooms affected my wife . Caused headache Isn't there a more odorless spray that does the same thing ?

Coffee shop was good . Lamb chops for dinner was exceklent

Borderline comfortable but going downhill fast
    • Luxury Room

Where to even start? The biggest con to this place is that the staff have not been trained properly, which is something i hold against the owners rather than the staff. As a wedding and conference venue, I found it extremely ironic that the service was extremely slow. Firstly, the waiter didn't know what on the menu fell under the dinner inclusive package so we waited more than 15min for him to find the manager to find out. Secondly, they took 15min to bring our drinks and we waited 25min on average to receive our starters for both dinner meals, and lastly, despite saying 20-30min, we waited 55min for room service to arrive the one afternoon. Don't even get me started on the food, pre packaged and frozen goods - avoid the Oxtail (Old/frozen), Club Sandwich (extremely dry), and fillet (definitely not worth the price as it's tough and not a fillet) - would recommend the Chicken Caesar Salad though. Along with that, when checking in on the day, we were simply given our keys and told to drive down the road to find our room - no info was given on dining times (breakfast or dinner), facilities on the property weren't explained to us or even a simple "enjoy your stay". As for the room, apart from the clumps of hair and dirt in the toilet and shower and broken toilet seat (room 26), it was clean.

The room was nicely decorated with a very comfy bed and the staff were for the most part friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

A 5 star rating for anyone looking for a peaceful and romantic getaway close to jhb
    • Luxury Room

Menu mains selection for lamb cutlets arrived with lamb chops, mostly fat than meat. And requested medium rare and they where medium to well. Besides that everything was absolutely perfect

We thoroughly enjoyed the time at Avianto and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a peaceful and romantic getaway. Thank you for the extra effort given inn setting our dinner table in the pvt wing and going that extra mile to make it such a great time

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Great place, poor execution.
    • Luxury Room

The luxury room was great in theory but our experience was by no means worth the money spent. We were incredibly unimpressed with: - paying for accommodation directly next door to ongoing construction work - sleeping across two beds pushed together to create one, nevermind the fact that the beds were different heights - having a tv that didn't even work when trying to drown out the sound of power drills

The private patio was great and the bathroom was lovely.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Luxury Room

Didn't get the WiFi password but stay was very short so didn't ask for it either.

Staff went out of the way to arrange halaal breakfast from outside. Really appreciated that!

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Hubby's birthday trip
    • Luxury Room

The shower and toilet cubicles in the rooms do match the high standard of the rest of the bedroom.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was amazing. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner and all the meals were consistently good.

Great linen and beds, lovely room, excellent staff,...
    • Luxury Room

Needed a full length mirror and more towels, lighting could be improved

Great linen and beds, lovely room, excellent staff, beautiful private garden / lawn. Really great

Room was huge, nice surprise.
    • Luxury Room

Queue for self-serve breakfast was too long as only one person was making eggs/omelettes. Shower needs some work, looks a bit shoddy. Extractor fan in bathroom makes a noise.

Room was huge, nice surprise. Location great with many activities on hand. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Not so good.
    • Luxury Room

There were ants all over in the room. The door handle was broken. The dstv didnt work. There was no miquito adapter fitted as indicated on room borchure. We had to move to another room. THe towels were old/worn out. I ordered food and the lid on the plate had food of the previous meal on the handle itself.

The look and feel.

Lovely stay
    • Luxury Room

The tv channels were a bit disappointing for such a great establishment. There are limited sport channels, ie no channel 204 so we couldn't watch soccer match. The movie channels are also limited.

Delicious food and value for money. Nice, beautifully kept rooms and very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

clean, beautifully set up rooms.
    • Luxury Room

Pillows were awful. Noise levels at night created by the vibrations for the aircons kept me up until 4am.

clean, beautifully set up rooms. Friendly staff. Great Cafe' Cielo - will definitely return for a meal. Breathtaking views.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Beautiful location for a wedding.
    • Luxury Room

Poor wifi. Access card didn't work and we were not accompanied to our room so we had to wait outside to get new access card. Had to travel over a small gravel road to get to room which was not ideal.

Beautiful location. Lovely scenery. Friendly and professional staff.

The pool area, was very disappointing as the pool was dirty...
    • Luxury Room

The pool area, was very disappointing as the pool was dirty and unappealing. No deck chairs etc.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I loved the room.
    • Luxury Room

The shower was a bit dated

I loved the room. It was spacious, clean and had a lovely outdoor patio

Pleasant weekend getaway
    • Luxury Room

The pool is really awkwardly located. The food at the restaurant is not great at all.

The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The food was very good.
    • Luxury Room

The food was very good..

Breakfast staff and chefs were under staff.
    • Luxury Room

Breakfast staff and chefs were under staff. Waited long for eggs to be made and coffee to be served.

Noisy. Wasted decor