Reviews of Blue Waters Hotel 4 stars

175 Snell Parade, Marine Parade, 4056 Durban, South Africa

#18 of 54 hotels in Durban

5.7

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The hotel staff needs to understand what hospitality means !
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The hotel staff needs to understand what hospitality means ! We stayed here for 2 nights and there was some minor damage to kettle and we were asked to pay for cost of a new kettle! We aggred to it and were busy whole day so thought of settling at day end or check out but the hotel repeadtedly called us over phone to settle ! Breakfast here is also not up to mark !

I love the hotel,still gonna come back more & more
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - Sea Facing

Just we had no mop to wipe bathroom

Sea view,fresh air,breakfast,welcoming from day one,at the breakfast entrance,waiters,friendly & excellent,reception stuff so friendly & bubbly,the breakfast buffet mmmmm...yummy

It was a great experience and I will definitely book with you on my next trip to Durban.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

I booked the room for between 6am-7am because my plane arrived at the airport at 0545am. Unfortunately all the rooms were fully booked and I could not check in at the time I expected. The front office team made an effort and by 0830am while I was taking a walk, my wife and I received a call from Noxolo Maphaphu and she confirmed that the room was ready. We were not expecting to get a call so early. I am so glad to have known your front office team. They are excellent. Especially Noxolo Maphaphu.

Very comfortable and the croissants were good. I like the breakfast buffet. Its such an excellent breakfast. I will definitely book with you again.

I liked the breakfast the most, it was excellent and I...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

I didn't liked the position of my room facing south, I wanted it to face the beach, I like the beach view but it was explained to me that I booked late that's why I got that room

I liked the breakfast the most, it was excellent and I enjoyed it

The hotel needs some improvements in terms of logistics, dinner & supper buffet.
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - North Sea Facing

The phone was not working in my room ,hence I had to walk up &down for service.The air conditioner is only suitable for hot weather. They should add extra blankes since their aircons only accommodate one weather condition.

The rooms were sparkly clean and the breakfast was delicious.

Hot water, view from the balcony, comfy bed and clean
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - Sea Facing

The fruits (melon) for breakfast was spoiled and the breakfast was too dry. Omelette fillings are not fresh, they are fried instead of preparing freshly cut vegetables.

Hot water, view from the balcony, comfy bed and clean

Yes and No
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

The WiFi was terrible. They make you sign a paper that says you will not bring food or beverages into the hotel. ( so strange and unfair). Even though I told them I had an early departure to a tour they did not mention that they could do a breakfast box.

The location was just on the edge of the safe zone so could make due until about 6 pm. The breakfast was filling and good. The rooms with a view delivered.

The staff , the food , reception area, welcome refreshments
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

For starters they were not ready by 2pm, the door facing the balcony was not in good condition . Had limited towels plus had to request for them. The bed was not queen sized.

The staff , the food , reception area, welcome refreshments

its was classic
    • Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

bar closes very early 11pm and indoor swimming was always having people doing flowers so we not sure if we can come in or what my son was very disappointed and we were packing outside the hotel, we were adviced that hotel parking was full which I did not understand, maybe next time when we book we need to book the parking as well

the viewing on the balcon was beautiful and beach is nearer, I love the buffet breakfast and supper it was fantastic. and definitely coming back for more days

Blue waters hotel the best
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

When i booked the rooms where on the same floor But when we got there they where split up The are no microwaves to warm up food

Rooms where clean and tidy Comfortable beds Clean sheets Breakfast Great service

Good value but staff could be more helpful
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The first floor corridor where the room was located needed some refurbishment When asking for an extension of one hour on checkout time because I could not locate a friend I received a fairly unenthusiastic response from the receptionist who finally relented

Bar area was good Bed was very comfortable Room was large

All in all my stay was great as I was later on upgraded to a bigger room:)
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - North Sea Facing

My family and I were on different flights and my flight was delayed by over 3 hours, so my son and granddaughter arrived first. The management would not let my family into the room before I arrived as I was responsible for payment although I had paid 50% of the fee in advance. The only way they could let them in was by changing my booking into one night instead of 2 nights. I felt this was totally unnecessary and uncalled for as the night was already paid for for 4 people.

The breakfast was always excellent, the waiters were attentive, polite and helpful. There was a wide variety of food to choose from and the positioning of the breakfast room is also great, facing the sea. The premises looked great, I was last there about 5 years ago before the current refurbishments.

Room with a view
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

Hotels buffet breakfast was overcrowded chairs and tables were too close to each other, food presentation from roomservice was delayed and not up to standard in presentation.

Hotel room was spacious but balcony could barely fit 2 chairs! View was magnificient though

I felt it was too short I was still enjoying myself
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

I specifically asked for an extra large double bed but i got 2 single beds that were even separated it was not comfortable for us as a couple but the problem was fixed the next day.

The staff was very friendly and the food was amazing though I was a bit disappointed that there was no buffet on Monday. I'm definately coming back in December .

Blue Water rooms musky smell,no microwave,no iron in room,housekeeping and room servicstaff was rude
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

Hi, u need to get a halaal grill to do eggs and stuff as the chef uses the same utensils considering i do not eat pork. The cleaning service only came to attend to my room at 1pm, which is unacceptable as guests need to leave for meetings, site seeing, etc. There is no microwave in the rooms... the room service staff are very rude, as i asked for a plate and they said i could not get one as i did not order from them.

the view of the ocean , suncoast and moses mabida stadium was great.

The breakfast was good and classy enough, wide range of...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

Rooms were not clean enough as well as the bathrooms,no toothbrush holders or tumblers for brushing your teeth.No shower mats and the floor is slippery. Mats next to the bed was dirty and the aircon only blows cold air and the weekend i was there it was so cold.It felt like being in an overrated guesthouse not hotel.Very dissapointed.

The breakfast was good and classy enough, wide range of variety to choose from.

The location and breakfast was lovely
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

We asked for double bed and they gave us 2 separate beds...this was absolutely bad bad!!!! We got a bad room, which we could not even view the sea but it was called “sea view”

The location and breakfast was lovely

The rooms were beautiful and very clean, the stuff is very...
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

The rooms were beautiful and very clean, the stuff is very friendly and helpful the breakfast was amazing, the stuff serving breakfast were is friendly and fast and delivering what we ordered, there was not a minute passing with a dirty plate on the table, amazing service I would recommend it and go back in the near furture

5.5
    The staff and the breakfast was good
    • Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

The fact that we have to pay R85 a day for parking. The squash room is dirty so the kids could not play, there we cockroaches. The bin in the bathroom was broken.

The staff and the breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

a very noisy hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

a very noisy hotel. Work was being done on the 1st floor where my room was and the workmen and the noise was not acceptable. Also the guests are very noisy and the banging of doors at nite.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Blue waters the place for perfect
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

There is nothing bad to be said. Loved the book in..the service..the hotel the bed ..everything. thank you

Everything in the hotel and the room was perfect. Clean and organised. We had water and glasses were rapped in plastic ..high floor overlooking Moses mobida and a sea view. Thank you for a wonderful night. The fresh water and cake at the lobby was excellent treat too. Buffet breakfast was absolutely delicious .

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

• Deluxe Quadruple Room - Sea Facing

we did have teaspoons in our rooms yet cups ,kettle ,coffee and everything was there.

Rooms were very clean, breakfast was just excellent, accommodates everyone since am a vegetarian I had a variety to choose from. Staff very friendly as well.

Read the terms before you pay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

1. They have a terms and conditions that you cannot eat in the room. I was on business and didn't want to go out. I only knew about the terms once I had paid. 2. The shower was not cleaned properly, they had the last person's hair, totally disgusting.

1. Location 2. Food 3. Bed was comfortable. 4. Views

Very comfortable and enjoyable.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The hotel is a perfect location for the Jehovah's Witnesses convention we attended at Moses Mabhida Stadium The breakfast was very good with a large variety. The cook new how to make to make good soft eggs, over easy. The Pizza was some of the best we have eaten.

The daytime staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

The rooms can be made better. The room feels damp. The bed was uncomfortable, tiny bathroom. The staff working when we arrived didn't not assist with our luggage to our room.

The daytime staff. The breakfast. The barman. The views.

Overall it was a wonderful stay. However the baby cockroaches is a major cause for concern.
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

Pest control has to be looked into. My room, 910 had baby cockroaches at the entrance of the door. They ran into the bathroom when we switched the lights on. The elevator is doubtful...it makes such loud noises that I wonder if something would go wrong with the lifts.

The quietness. The comfort. The beach view. The spaciousness of the room. Immediately upon seeing the room one does get a "feel good" feeling. The friendly staff were a pleasure to interact with.

Staff were very friendly and efficient
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

Phones didn't work No iron and ironing boards in the rooms

Staff were very friendly and efficient Food, chef and waiters was excellent Housekeeping was excellent

Pleasant stay... could have been better!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

The dinner options were limited. They could do more with making it have some variety, like their breakfast options. The housekeeping was not really impressive. I wondered how they could come in for turn down service and not bother clearing the bin that was over flowing with trash and used baby diapers. Also, taking dirty towels without replacing them with clean ones isn't what I would have expected. They should consider having odour expellants or making the bathrooms have more ventilation. There's usually lingering odour from the restroom. My wife thought their staff weren't pleasant either. A smiling face is always appreciated. Room service wasn't open 24 hours. We ran out of drinking water and our baby needed to drink water at 4am. When we called, we were asked to wait until the restaurant opened about 6am or so. Had to insist to get water immediately cos the baby wasn't going to go back to sleep without it. Eventually got it, though at an outrageous price.

The location was great. Close to the beach, and the Seaview room had marvelous views of the beach and Golden Mile. The hotel is also in a centralized location to allow one get to anywhere in the city in good time. There's also a People Mover (Public Bus) Busstop behind the Hotel, which is a good way to move around the city. The breakfast option was really good. They had something for adult and also for kids, which was very important for us. We requested and got a baby crib for our room too.

Fantastic, comfortable and joyous stay
    • Deluxe Family Room - Disability Access - North Sea Facing

The toilets were not cleaned and disinfected daily during our visit, and there were no air freshener facilities in the bathroom. I also didn't like the fact that the hotel doesn't have a free ironing facility for the guests.

I liked the cleanness of the rooms, the friendly and helpful staff. The buffet breakfast was always good. The hotel location is just the best. I enjoyed the refreshments offered at reception upon check-in. I LOVED the uncapped free WiFi in the hotel.

Comfortable and convenient
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

There were no irons in the room and we had to pay to have our clothes ironed. The parking fee is also quite high if you would like to have your car parked in a safe undercover bay, which I feel should be covered by the hotel.

The breakfast was incredible with so much variety, and it was very convenient to have the bar right downstairs with a wonderful atmosphere and friendly bar staff. The hotel is conveniently located, close to beaches as well as other amenities.

I didn't like the process of paying twice when I checked...
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - Sea Facing

I didn't like the process of paying twice when I checked in as I struggled to get my refund and management just didn't care when I queried with them.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Not again
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The treatment of the Duty manager. I only checked in at around 9-10pm and went out. Got back around 4am and a friend was with me and they said he cannot come to my room. We were still chatting.

It’s an old favorite place to stay.. always feels like coming home!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

Shower leaked and bathroom light didn’t work.

We were treated like friends! Kirsten at reception was friendly and made us welcome going to extra effort on our 46th Anniversary to make us feel special!

My stay was unpleasant.
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - Sea Facing

The lady's answering the phones needs a lot of training, they are so cold. There is no water in the rooms. You order water in the morning and that takes 30 min to arrive. The manager/ Supervisor at the buffet area on Saturday morning made the experience far more unpleasant. The guys needs HR training. How do you shout at your staff and issue warning or deduction infroms infront of the guest.

The porters were very friendly, the guy that makes the pizza has that warm Cape Town hospitality, your hotel staff can learn a lot from him.

fantastic, fabulous, to be repeated
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

they could leave extra blankets in the room for those people who might need them

The staff is extra friendly and do go an extra mile to resolve issues, the rooms are clean and well taken care of, loved the turning of the beds every night, especially the chocolate they leave on the bed . The food is delicious, the overall environment is fantastic, we really enjoyed our stay.

Very happy with the hotel, facilities, staff and location
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

I needed to book a third family room after we checked in, i would have appreciated a bigger discount. i was given R100 off the price.

The room was a good size, cleaning was done daily, which included fresh linen, the staff were friendly. the location was excellent as my daughter wanted to go surfing. it was also central.

our stay was marvellous
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

the toilet in our room sometimes take time to flush after someone has just flushed,,but it was not bad

I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HOTEL,The staff was good always smiling and always willing to help,the breakfast was delicious and fresh,the rooms were very clean and spacious,i liked the fact that its nearer to the beach

It was just okay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The position of the room, the room didnt have a balcony, you are not allowed to bring in takeaways to your room and the kitchen is not convinient

The breakfast was great, the food was well prepared. The overall service was okay

Great stay

A bit noisy at room 1322 due to staff room close by. Can hear loud banging of doors at night

Food was lovely, staff was great, inside of the rooms were lovely.

Overall stay was great I would recommend it to all my friend and family
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

Wifi was not great. Could not access it from the the 12th floor on from the reception area. Walking from the parking up some flight of stairs was a bit irritating. So maybe lifts from the parking will be better

The breakfast was great especially the omlette. The cleanliness was up to standard as well as the room and bathroom. Overall stay was great.

Durban Prominade Break
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

Felt intimidated by the people loitering in the area as well as the presence of the police, which means high crime rates for me.

Excellent hotel, but in the wrong place. The staff and service was good and the room clean and neatly kept.

Adequate.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

Our amenities weren't refilled/replaced every day. Especially with regards to bottled water. During our first evening guests staying in the room next to our had an epic domestic situation which turn violent and spread into the hallway. Despite out best efforts we couldn't reach reception telephonically and had to phone the police. When we finally had a chance to speak to the staff the seemed unfazed and unwilling to make sure that the guests stop/leave or move in the hotel. We were not updated on the event any further. Side note, it occurred between 23:00-01:00. Needless to say we didn't get any sleep or clarification on the matter.

Our room was spacious and we had an impeccable view. Lots of cupboard space, clean towels and fantastic laundry services.

Their location, rooms were on the acceptable standard.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The main reason their score is NOT excellent is due to the ironing arrangement where I had to wait for almost an hour for someone to come collect my clothes for ironing, I have raised this concern before, hope the hotel will change this format and buy irons where guest will iron their clothes as it happens to the hotels worldwide.

Their location, rooms were on the acceptable standard.

Need to have moicrowaves in rooms not only a bar fridge.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

Need to have moicrowaves in rooms not only a bar fridge. Also the paying of parking and receipts issued should be collated with Reception and visitors should not be inconvinienced if they lose receipts for parking.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Location is very good, just by the beach.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

1 of the rooms we got was stuffy, couldnt access internet in one of the rooms we got on 9th floor

Location is very good, just by the beach.Food was excellent

It was okay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

You are compelled to eat at the hotel restaurants others you are not allowed to buy your own takeaways. Where else their menu is not that appetizing. The cleaning stuff is extremely friendly nd they do a great job. The view on my hotel room was distructed by the dumping area downstairs u could see all sorts of dirt, but thank God the ocean view was amazing.

The rooms were clean although my boyfriend had to kill two cockroaches

It was awesome
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The bed was comfortable enough and extra room for Childers was unexpected, I should've came along with my son. I was not in a sea facing room but I was not completely isolated from the sea view. I also had a balcony. 100% spot on👌

Room 404, terrible one
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - North Sea Facing

I did not like the room that was located to me because it was near a laundry which was forever busy and the noise level was also high and it was dirty. I complained at the reception and on the next day i was moved to another room which was much better that the initial one. I am glad that they listened and acted on my complain.

the staff, food and the restaurant

Fantastic location for a beach holiday
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The front desk service was poor. The walls in the room are very thin so noise from the corridors is very audible. The breakfast staff are very grumpy when servicing you, especially the team making the eggs and alternative dietary needs are not catered for.

The location is great. Easy walk to the beach and beach front activities well suited to the kids. The hotels Day Manager’s service redeemed the poor front desk service received at arrival.

The bed size and cleanliness.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

The stay was very pleasurable and there was nothing that disliked

The bed size and cleanliness. We also enjoyed the space and the view and the breakfast.

Blue Waters has a good location and an excellent breakfast.
    • Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

The one female security guard at the parking was extremely abusive and aggressive towards us every time she was on duty and when we were leaving the hotel she was very rude ruining our stay. The noise level from other guests was very disruptive and we were not able to sleep at night. We will not be returning to stay at Blue Waters.

Blue Waters has a good location and an excellent breakfast. All the staff excluding the one female parking attendant were fantastic.

Overnight at Blue Waters Hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

Noise from the street. Sauna tripping and receptionist not too concerned about it.

Our check in person was great, dining staff excellent in service, food delicious. Room clean, spacious and bed very comfortable.

View from the room.
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

Dinner optios in the restaurant was limited. Poached eggs for breakfast took forever otherwise breakfast was great. In general everything was fine just not great.

View from the room.

The price was good
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The WiFi did not work at all. 10:00 as checkout time is ridiculous. The bed is uncomfortable.

The bed is uncomfortable. I woke up with an aching back. Breakfast is amazing. The food is great!

Sea view
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

The fire alarm woke us at 4 and it was non stop. We even woke up and went downstars to check what was going on. It made noise for almost 2-3hours.

The hotel and their food is very nice. I want to book again for my kids.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We alwayd stay at Blue Waters which is good for us because...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

Nothing...our issues were dealt with speedily abd seriously and the Managers really went the extra mile to make our stay pleasant.

We alwayd stay at Blue Waters which is good for us because the staff know us.

neatness
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

Tv remote was having no batterys the lady who brought the chocolates did make the staff in charge but didn't get response very much disappointed

nice view

Close to the beach and casino
    • Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

Property is old and is in serious need of refurbishment. Room service menu needs to be improved by adding various types of cuisine based on the guest and nationalities that stay at your hotel.

Close to the beach and casino

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

It was a very nice stay with the absolute best breakfasts!! Will definitely be returning!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The plumbing in the bathroom sink was not the greatest as well as the noise levels of other guests at 6am on a saturday morning. Another thing is that the two single beds in the King Size twin room move apart during the night so maybe stabalising them a different way would be a better option.

The rooms were very nice and spacious with very comfy beds and pillows!! Wherever you were in the hotel the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were absolutely devine and definitely worth the money!!

Enjoyed my stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

The issue of charging the guests for the use of the iron

The room was beautiful and clean and I absolutely loved their breakfast and the efficiency of their Breakfast staff

I WILL NEVER BOOKING AT BLUE WATER HOTEL
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

My room was dirty especially mat, towels, tiles . The air con blows out cold air , i had to request a heater. I received a broken thermostat heater that never switch off , you only switch it on and off on the main supply . I returned home sick because the room was cold . The heater is a H&S problem that needs to be addressed soonest

breakfast

I could
    • Deluxe Quadruple Room - North Sea Facing

WiFi connection was poor...we even had to phone reception to give us the password again...which they forgot to give us on arrival.. We were told to go and locate the sonar room ourselves.. With no clear direction.. And we almost parked our car on the road...due to lack of hotel parking..

Food...we had an excellent lunch.... Then came breakfast.... Mhhhhhhhh.. Compliments to the chefs!!!

The sea view from the rooms is fantastic!
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

The downside is the aircon which was blowing only cold air and it was a cold weekend! this made the room quite cold and uncomfortable.

The sea view from the rooms is fantastic!

No place for relaxing but great for club music.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing

The incessant loud music coming from the bar was ridiculous for a Sunday evening. After mentioning this to staff it was blatantly ignored.

Pricing was fair

No parking parking for my car spoilt the visit
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

There was no packing for my car. When I booked the accommodation I was not advised I had to pay an extra R85. So on my arrival when I was told and agreed to pay there was no parking left..... We had to park at unicast

Staff was absolutely friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious , lots of variety, waiters were on their toes. Great service

Stay was great, except for the bath tub
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

When I made a booking, I viewed a room with a walk in shower but upon check in the room had a bath tub with a shower attachment and it was difficult for me to climb in and out the bath tub

I liked the atmosphere of the hotel and its surroundings

Quiet and great location
    • Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

For a 4 stars hotel, I was expecting a luxurious room with fine bedding and deco, but it was just casual. And i booked for a 56 sqm room with full bathroom as I was coming with my family but they gave us a 36 sqm room with only shower, no tube. I was really disappointed as I was coming from Cape Town where we are not allowed to have hot long bath anymore.

The breakfast was great with variety of different things to choose from and our room had a beautiful view of the ocean.

The blue waters hotel left me feeling blue
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The aircon in the room doesn't let you adjust the temperature. The pipe under the sink wasn't connected so I opened the tap and my socks got soaked( they didn't offer to dry them) . Theres no wifi in the rooms!!!

The food was really good. The staff were very pleasant.

• Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

Limited parking, first come, first served basis of the parking. Fire alarm going off at 6 on a Saturday morning- no fire, just a malfunction.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The best time in blue waters hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

The cleaners not cleaning our room wen we went out and put a hanger that it must be cleaned, now they came to clean while we in the room busy preparing to go out and they left the room as wet as an ocean and they said we can go in they done.. To my surprise the floor was wet and wen u step on it u slip and it becomes dirty again ohhh that pissed me off..

The friendly staff at reception and and the basement parking security, there is an older gentleman grey hair ohhh my hat goes out to Him he is an asset to Bluewaters.. And the blue Dolphin Jeffrey / Godfrey don't remember his name very well he made us feel at home while serving us the cold ones..

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Its just okay... breakfast is great though
    • Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing

I didn't like the fact that we stayed for 3 nights and were only provided with drinking water only the first day..so other days are we supposed to drink bathroom water? Also the beds are too hard..also the rule of not bringing own food is ridiculous. We went to your dining area first day only tobe told it only opens on Friday

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

plug in bath did not seal so water ran out as fast as it was...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

plug in bath did not seal so water ran out as fast as it was filled. Quality and quantity of food from room service was poor. water from shower over flows along side the bath and on to the floor causing flooding of the floor and hence towels had to be used to mop up the water

Customer
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing

The telephone in my room 815 was not working so I couldn't call room service, at some point the cleaner ignored the do not disturb sign and entered the room to clean.

The hotel is clean and the breakfast is great, the kitchen staff is friendly

It was a great expierence.
    • Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing

The car parking is limited to the hotel hence you have to reserve a parking. I had to park my car to a friend.

It is close the beach, there is a beautiful view day and night on the south view sea. Breakfast is good. It feels safe to walk to the beach or sun coast casino and there are many restaurants you can use next to the hotel.

GOOD HOSPITALITY AND FOOD BED VERY CONFORTABLE AND CLEAN SHEETS.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing

THE SMELL IN MY ROOM AFTER BEING CLEANED THINK THE MOP USED WAS NOT CLEAN HAD TO SPRAY EVERY TIME I GET IN MY ROOM.

I ENJOYED EVERY MEAL BREAKFAST AND DINNER VERY WELL CATERED