Reviews of Bradclin House 3 stars

20 Margaret Avenue, Pinelands, Pinelands, 7405 Cape Town, South Africa

#233 of 387 Holiday rentals in Cape Town

Based on 9 apartment reviews

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't find a pair of scissors in the kitchen. The toilet doesn't have bidet. Maybe additional hooks to hang on the bathroom.

The hosts, James and Judelle are like a family to us. They are so friendly, kind and accommodating. I also feel safe at their place. I like the white sheets and the cleanliness ot the room. They provided a lot of materials handy for travelers, even a map of our neighborhood. I appreciate that Judelle made a way to accommodate me on booking even when my credit card was declined by my bank.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

All I would say is that you need your own transport as public transport is effectively non-existent

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Garden View

Excellent service and atmosphere

• One-Bedroom King Suite

The bed was not very comfortable.

The host was extra helpful. Took me to my course venue at no charge.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2015

My bookings was without breakfast, so I go out all the time to have breakfast.

I like everything about Bradclin House, peacefulness, comfortability, security, cleanliness

• Reviewed: 25 April 2015

This was a great self catering appartment,with all the amenities and more! A real home away from home which was brilliant for the whole family. The owners were also very friendly,helpful and updated us daily on news (eg: power cuts times, doctors) and generally always there to help if needed. The cleanliness was of the highest standard. I can't fault it one bit. As the cape has so much to offer be it summer or winter I would suggest a visit and a stay at Bradclin house. Pinelands is a quaint,quiet and pretty location which is very close to all the connecting motorways and sights.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2015

The accommodation was convenient, affordable and comfortable. Highly recommended to visiting Capetonians who reside elsewhere but still call Cape Town home.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2015

Good location, big and comfortable bedroom. Staff was fantastic –We had an opportunity to meet very friendly and nice people - James and Judelle - that made everything we felt like at home! Thank you both for your hospitality!

• Reviewed: 12 February 2015

TV too low to watch from bed in a lying position

Quietness, location in relation to city centre.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.