Reviews of Circa Luxury Apartment Hotel 4 stars

12 Jetty Street, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa

#69 of 152 hotels in Cape Town

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The only negative thing may be the fact that some of the furniture are a bit dusty.

The location is absolutely fantastic. Close to everything - Civic Centre, Convention Centre, Artscape Theatre etc. There's also a security guard on duty at the entry to the hotel too. Breakfast is good (the coffee is awesome), and the dinner there is not too bad too if you don't feel like venturing out.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

they should put an extra bottle of water instead of making you buy the San Pellegrino bottle.

huge room, good for a long stay. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location is great. I was upgraded to a nice corner room.

• Standard Apartment

I asked reception if the bottle of wine was complementary like last time, she said yes, but I was charged for it when I checked out. My security deposit refund doesn't reflect on my account yet, its been 4 days now.

I loved how fast the Wi-Fi was compared to last time and my data didn't run out as fast as last time.

• Standard Apartment

The walls were very dark and the atmosphere of the apartment was heavy and made us feel boxed in a coffin. No items that made the apartment feel more like home, and the cooking equipment was locked in the cupboards (needed to ask staff to open). We ended up cutting our stay short as we found a much brighter, homier, cheaper place to stay. The breakfast was okay but I wouldn't recommend eating at the restaurant in the evening - the food wasn't good and was expensive!

The location of the hotel is very convenient if you're going to the Cape Town International Conference Center (CTICC). There was never any wait for the elevator and staff cleaned the apartment.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Noisey. Can hear other guests in corridor. Breakfast was below par - need to sort out the scrambled eggs. No plain yoghurt either. The rooms are kinda dark, decorator should consider using lighter colours inside the rooms.

Spacious

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Had open style bathroom which was fine for me this trip as travelling alone but would not want to share, although I understand they do have apartments with different layouts so worth asking/checking. Emailed before I went with a quiery, immediate response by front of house staff but managers didn't follow up as I was informed they would.

Genuinely fantastic space. Was excellent for a business trip being a perfect combination of hotel and apartment. Great location for CTICC and easy walk to other main attractions. Staff in reception/bar/house keeping very nice. Would definitely stay again for similar type of trip and if had enclosed bathroom would go back for a leisure trip.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

WiFi didn't work for two whole days. "It's gonna be ok in 30 minutes" they told me. Very difficult to understand them for a strong accent that other educated sudafricans spoke much better. Bad organisation of the room: no intimacy for toilet use since there is no door with the rest of the premises.

Location is the only thing that saves this hotel. Anything else could and should be improved, especially the preparation of the attendants and other personnel, like the maître of the restaurant: just awful.

• Standard Apartment

To access the wifi you have to ask for a code; in my case it didn't work at all.

Reception staff were very helpful with printouts and scans, as well as with getting maintenance to help me reset the safe code.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The personnel were not trained for that job; neither at reception nor at the restaurant. My first dinner was the worst I ever had: I could not eat that beef,... being the most expensive in the menu.

The premises were very large but not useful since the kitchen could not be used for the pans were locked and there was no soap nor clothes to wash and dry dishes or pans.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

It was noisy outside even in the middle of the night due to the construction on the opposite building . U need to raise a concern that they must not work during the night or minimize the noise

Rooms are spacious

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Air conditioning wasnt working and we asked for additional bedding or a blanket. What was brought to us was a towel like blanket which didn't help much in terms of warmth. Almost like hospital bedding. There also aren't any dish towels in the kitchen, so if you spill something, you can't clean it up, unless you improvise either wasting toilet paper, or bath using towels; both not ideal. Chemicals should be used in the toilet as there was a constant strange smell and air freshener kept in the bathrooms as well.

Well located and staff are friendly

• One-Bedroom Apartment

someone possibly at hotel reception stole money from my credit card. I did not use this card at any place except hotel. Someone most likely stole my credit card information to do two transactions at airlines

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

To park car in under cover parking is a mission. Breakfast could have alittle bit more variety.

It was very spacious. Big comfortable bed. The apartment was absolutely clean. Kitchen had all utensils. View was good. It also had a 2nd toilet and basin so if u in a rush it had 1 1/2 bathrooms. Very Central and near the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain,Signal Hill and Greenmarket Square. Easy access to train station and for shopping. Staff very pleasant check in and out was simple and quick.

• Standard Apartment

The breakfasts were cold every morning ... and were not up to standard. The location, although good, is in town and they really could do with security on the square/hotel at night. I felt very unsafe been outside alone. The rooms were not cleaned to my standard and I could not understand why they lock the self catering pots/pans etc away!

The location was great and central

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The actual booking van a nightmare. Bookings.com did not stipulate certain t&c for the establishment and my bookinh was totally incorrect. Took hours of phonecalls, emails to rectify. Will book directly with Circa in furture

Property is great. But their T&C make bookings very diffucult

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The breakfast needs improvement, fruits were dry, the food warmers were not really keeping the food warm.

The hotel rooms were spacious and goof value for money. They would have to improve on their breakfast offering. But otherwise everything was excellent!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The guy at the check in counter was not friendly at all. He was not welcoming and looked unapproachable. The breakfast was cold.

The apartment was very nice, comfortable and spacious.

• Standard Apartment

they said that they catered for halaal when I called them but when we got there the front receptionist said no they don't. when i specifically asked before booking. that's false marketing.

the rooms were comfortable

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Breafast was shit,there wasnt any other meals than bacon,no hash browns,lik u use to have,con take away,con hav meal in room,at least give take away so we can eat in room.

every moment

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The facility is not very easy to access using a car. The garage door is not clearly marked. Kitchen staff are not that friendly - If you get to breakfast 30 minutes before close a lot of food items are not available. Tables are not set up and you have to constantly ask for utensils There were phone calls made from my room which is of concern as I did not make any.

The rooms are nice and spacious and clean Business centre access is 24 hours I felt safe

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The hotel had a lot of guests and hence underground parking was narrow but space available.

I really liked the convenience of the location being central to many places of interest, like the V&A AND EATING PLACES.

• Standard Apartment

Could you please put some seats in the reception area. The receptionist did an excellent job in processing all the people who arrived at the same time. A seat here or there would make the guest feel even more welcome!

The reception was excellent. We enjoyed the cleanliness of the place, even the lifts were clean. The room was really comfortable and we liked the quietness of the area we were in. It was great to relax in the lounge with its extra sleeper couch. Overall, our stay there was great value for our money. We will most certainly return.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The restaurant closed way before the time states in the booklet we found in the room. Breakfast wasn’t nice simply because not everything was available by the time we got there. My plate looked empty.

Loved everything about the apartment but I think rather don’t leave drinks in the fridge if one needs to pay for them after consuming. Leave a message as well that states that if we consume we pay.

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Not bed lamps, a bit uncomfortable to read in the night. The fact when booked on booking.com didn't appears condition to pay deposit, and 5 mn later I received email for the property enquiring 50% deposit or cancell the reservation. I didn't like they didn't advise at any place 1000 ZAR deposit on the checkin, and the refund on the checkout was in cash, giving me rands when I was leaving the country, making me loose money by exchange these rands I won't need anymore. And the manager's behaviour with this situation, not friendly at all.

The location, the spacious apartment and the equipment, the good light in the appartment, the staff

• Standard Apartment

The under ground parking is too tight especially driving a hired car.

The apartments are perfect. Its easily accessible. A walking distance to various activities.

• Standard Apartment

The couches were not very comfortable.

We were reapplying for our visas and needed to be close to VFS; which was a 2-minute walk from the hotel. The ladies at reception were wonderful and so helpful.

• Standard Apartment

**When I booked it said on the booking app money would be deducted on arrival. When I got there money was already deducted. ** What really pissed me off is that on check-in you are told that they will hold R1000 in case you use the beberages that are kept in the room. This should be communicated before you even make a booking. Because they hold money that you already have plans for and I don't want any beverages. To top it all I was told that the money would reflect on my account 2 to 3 days after checkout. That's why I decided not to extend my stay with this hotel. I booked at another hotel opposite them for the 2 extra days I was in Cape Town

The rooms are spacious and clean. Also the staff very nice and welcoming

• Standard Apartment

My access card kept deactivating, parking garage door does not open automatically as it should I had to call the hotel reception a couple of times to open the garage door. The construction just outside the hotel is messy and noisy, room not serviced until 5 pm, supervisor on duty gave me a blank stare when I reported all of the above.

Hotel room size and breakfast

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I felt the security at night was a problem as i was walking back to Circa at 24h00 usually and didn't feel particularly safe. The shower was dirty, I asked for the shampoo/soap dispensers to be cleaned and they were not. There were little black flies flying around the shower everyday. The towels had a funny smell, not sure if its related to the washing process? The room next door to me was noisy, throughout the night, i could hear them through the access door in the bedroom.

I liked that it was close to the hotel i was working at. I liked the fact that it was self catering. The apartment was serviced daily. The bed was very comfortable.

• Standard Apartment

The ledge outside the window was covered in bird crap and cigarette butts. The staff at the front desk often did not notice our car waiting to enter the parking and we had to phone the front desk, or walk to it in order to access the garage. A staff member parked their blue Toyota Corolla near the lift in the parking garage, the car has a very bad oil leak which caused a huge mess.

Beautifully appointed luxurious hotel apartment suite.

• Standard Apartment

The Aerea is dangerous at night. Parking is tight and cost extra without telling me. Saying this. If you park your Car outside it will be broken in during the night. The weekup call I have ordered did not come. A simple Sorry at the reception was all they have to say. I missed Breakfast because of this. Never go back !!!!! And I will tell my Employes also to not book there.

Big Appartment, with Kitchen and Nice Bedroom

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The room is had no clothes in the kitchen. The couch is also very uncomfortable to sit on. The wifi was really really slow, and were only given 10mb and the voucher sent only lasted 30 minutes.

The room was quite clean. The bed was very comfy.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

On Saturday morning there wasn't much staff at breakfast so the food was cold which wasn't so great.

The apartment and bed was great. Wifi worked well,

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Breakfast was mediocre. The scrambled eggs was dry. Staff at breakfast weren't friendly or helpful. Room service wasn't available as told kitchen closed early.

The rooms are amazing. Very large, comfortable and clean.

• Standard Apartment

Some of the staff were slightly unfriendly but most were fine. The parking garage door also wasn’t working properly and it was a bit irritating to get in. Breakfast is average.

The unit was clean and spacious, and it did feel luxurious to stay there. Dealing with the hotel beforehand and during our stay was overall a good experience. The bed was very comfortable and it isn’t noisy at all. Really fantastic food in the restaurant. The hotel is also in a great, central location in town.

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

At times the staff were not thee most friendliest nor efficient in assisting us. e.g asked whether food is halaal no one knew and staff kept asking each other. The guy at the front desk said he would check with the chef and get back to us...... we still waiting. Also the lady at reception was extremely cold in welcoming us as first time guests and other guests arriving shortly after us

Stayed in the luxury apartment absolutely loved everything about the room

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

The manager was not friendly at all, and the fact that you are charged for everything from expensive parking to drinks, water and wine left in th apatment fridge without knowing you get charge for it.

Location, size of apartment very big and spacious and clean

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The steep curvy basement parking driveway is terrible and I actually scratched the hired car on my out. It's difficult to drive in and out of the basement parking. The entrance to the hotel is not easily accessible by someone who is new to the area and also with an uber.

The space, the comfort, and the feeling that you're in a home away from home.

• Standard Apartment

Parking bays narrow. Construction noise in the morning. Having to reset room key all the time we return to the room.

Cleanliness. Positioning. Room space. Good breakfast.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

when room is being cleaned no waiting area or lounge until the bar is opened. was told to go take a walk. please open half of the area where the bar is for sitting,,not the round table...not comfortable. secondly I ordered dinner..ribs. they were cold when served. they felt like they have been defrosted and not fresh.

central

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The toilet was smelling of urine, i understand about the water problem but maybe they could've put a strong toilet cleaner to lower the smell. One of the cleaners came to knock on our door to ask us to help her open the other rooms door, reason being she's new. I thought unacceptable!

The bed & pillows very comfy

• Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

Parking area is very small. It is very likely to scratch your car. Homeless people around the hotel. Hotel staff told me that you have to park in the underground parking area because the car would not be safe outside. The breakfast was almost same dishes for five days,eggs and mushrooms.

The room is very large.

• Standard Apartment

Breakfast daily was "recycled" No fresh juices. Not enough waitrons to assist guests in dining area or check in / out. Rooms smelt of faeces ( we are aware of water shortages in Cape Town) but should not be smelly. Was charged R120 for a pillow slip "damaged" :( and R18 for 200ml coke drank from refrigerator :( . All round not a very good experience will never use again and as I do all travel bookings for my company, will definitely not use. Sorry

• Standard Apartment

The area around the Hotel is not very friendly has it has a lot of homeless. Wifi connection is a nightmare. You have to login every half an hour or everytime 100 MB are over (watching netflix in my computer was impossible).

I was really impressed with my apartment. Big living room, kitchen, huge bedroom and huge bathroom! Lovely decoration. Great Breakfast and Great staff. Super confy bed! Close to everything.

• Standard Apartment

When I arrived, after paying a R600 booking payment, the reception staff informed me that I had to pay a R1000 deposit (for one night!). I had a client lunch which I had budgeted for the next day, and so I had to go to the ATM and draw the cash, so I could draw the R1000 for this surprise deposit so I could receive it back in cash (so as not to be embarrassed at my client lunch the next day if my card didn't go through). It might be in teeniest, tiniest, fine print right at the bottom of my invoice, but this should be CLEARLY communicated to guests, as my company would have been happy to provide that deposit on arrival BEFORE I had even arrived. That evening, I invited a client to come join me for drinks at the bar. Upon arrival, at 3h30pm, the music was loud. When I requested that it would be softened so we didn't have to shout at one another, the barman said, "Well, it's a bar, what did you expect? The music will be loud." This, in spite of the fact that there were only 3 other people in the bar at that time (it was a Thursday afternoon at 3h30pm - not a club at 11pm, so I don't understand this reasoning). Finally, on Friday, when I needed to iron my clothes (which I had booked the evening before at reception), I called the reception staff who said, "Oh, it's in your wardrobe next to the kitchen." My wardrobe was locked. After calling them back, and a 20 minute wait, I went downstairs in my gown to ask the receptionist where my iron is.

The jazz band in the bar downstairs. Also, the barman's service was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was great.

• Standard Apartment

The check-out process can cause unnecessary delays when the staff have to verify if you have opened any bar items or broke/stole any equipment. This can possibly be deducted from payment card (subject to opportunity to query).

Very spacious apartment will plenty of leaving and working spaces.

• Standard Apartment

We were disappointed that the hotel didn't emphasize saving water in the midst of the drought. We were not told anything about local restrictions at check-in and there were no signs in lobby bathrooms, no buckets to collect water in showers, etc.

Massive apartment-style room with modern decor, central location, decent breakfast

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff welcome was a little off - effort to check in Wifi limitation not advertised on bookings.com nor explained at time of checkin Parking charge a little excessive

• Superior One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony

We should have been pre-warned regarding the extremely noisy construction work happening opposite!! We wanted relaxation, but invariably work started any time from 5.30am and ended all sorts of times into the evening....a few times past 8pm. No double-glazing in our apartment, so no getting away from the noise intrusion - even with earplugs!

Good, clean hotel, excellent staff, centrally located (though prime spot for beggars, unfortunately)....only used restaurant for dinner once, but it was also good. Breakfast was usually a varied selection, though a little hit/miss some days. The apartment was very spacious, exceptionally clean; downside: floor to ceiling glass outside 'walls' - and no double-glazing (see 'didn't like' comments).....we also discovered, very late into our stay, that some of the doors/windows didn't actually lock!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms weren't what we asked for, had to wait around to change our bedrooms. The bathrooms weren't clean and had mould in the showers. Although the wi - fi was free , it kept logging out of my phone, meaning I had to keep signing in. Wasn't clear when check out or breakfast was - the customer service was quite poor. Showers were see through into the bedroom - not ideal when you are staying with a colleague

Free Wi-fi Provided adapters to use Good music in the bar Comfy beds Good space in the rooms

• Standard Apartment

Breakfast was not good. Not enough choices. Personnel was unfriendly.

The bed was very comfy. Room was big and comfy. You can have fresh omlettes at breakfast.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I don't recommend going aroud by foot at the evening. Even not to long street, but I guess that's relevant to most places in town. Don't take the transfer from the airport to the hotel, use ubber app, it's chipper and safe

A big room, very nice, the location is good - close to hop on-off bus, and close to grocery. Big kitchen with plates and forks and etc but no pot.. The breakfast was good, you can ask for omelet with the topping you wish, cereal and more..

• Standard Apartment

We found the furniture of the room a bit dated.

This hotel is very well positioned to visit the city center and within walking distance from the waterfront. The room is huge, comfortable and spotless. The staff is very friendly and helpful to provide information about the city

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The room for breakfast Is ideal but the surroundings not appealing for an evening meal although the menu sounded really intriguing. More attention to cleanliness of the showers.

We really like the girl with braided hair at the reception (the non pregnant unhappy one) she was always smiley and welcoming whenever she was working , really sorry can’t remember her name. Also I would like to mention the lady at breakfast bar with short black hair, her name starts with B, she was so lovely every morning during our stay. Really happy overall.

• Standard Apartment

The older chef very rude he shouted at me in presence of other guests that the waiter is serving us lot of cheese I reported but the management was on his site, I was soo embarrassed he ruined my vacation

The apartment is very nice,home away from home bed and pillows comfortable, breakfast by young chef delicious cooks in different way compared to older chef

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The noise from the outside construction was loud.

Was a great location and the room was clean. The kitchen was huge and the bathroom had two sinks which worked out nicely.

• Standard Apartment

This place is not safety in the evening !!!!

Actually, this area not save at all in the evening , Some 3 black guys try to raped me with Knife. A lot peoples arounds but pretend like " Nothings happened " Consequently, I lost r500, my mobile, room keycard. I will be back again to Cape but not stay in this area again.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Airport transfer service is really expensive. The hotel charged me almost double to return to airport compared to an airport taxi driver I used on arrival. I needed two single beds in my room which unfortunately blocked the use of the wardrobes. I had to move the bed every time I needed to get to my clothes.

Centrally located for both city centre and V&A Waterfront. Was pleased to find a hotel offering two comfy single beds in a room. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice touch to provide travel adapter.

• Standard Apartment

The whole property ia quite dated. Our booking hadn't been registered in their system so luckily I had my confirmation from booking.com in hand so check in took very long. Busi at the reception was very sweet and helpful though. Breakfast was poor and the eggs tasted sour. The shower had a smell mold to it but overall it was clean.

Good size and double bathrooms was convenient. Reception staff was sweet. Location was central but a lot of beggars outside. Ac throughout and a big kitchen.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast. The breakfast setting was almost just put together for the sake of it. The chefs poor attitude The waiter that was never around when you needed him

Amazing staff at the front desk.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Stay away this hotel, go and find yourself another place. Price is not low you can find tones of hotels at this range. Location is not so good, cleaning is really poor, room is dark and annoying, bedroom and bed is too small. If you stay with your friends there is no door in bathroom. Poor breakfast. Really bad management. Nothing special. I should say that this is the worst hotel i have ever stayed. I never recommend to anyone. Do not ruin your vacation at Cape Town, go and find another hotel.

Nothing special, i never recommend this hotel to anyone. The worst hotel i have ever stayed. Do not ruin your vacation at Cape Town, go and find another hotel to stay.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

- There was a smell in the apartment - Parking was R100 a night, but service was bad. Had to walk twice to reception before they would open up, and this is after I checked in and they had my car registration and me on records - Be ready to be policed for all the 'extra' stuff including water bottles that you use during your stay there

The apartment per se was good, the location was good as well.

• Standard Apartment

Although they provide a beautiful kitchen, it’s missing the cookware needed to properly use the kitchen.

For Christmas Circa upgraded rooms for a few customers, luckily I was one of them. My admiration for Circa started from the beginning. From the customer service and spacious suite, this was truly an amazing mini paradise. It’s a gem on Jetty Street.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast served at the bar, due to waterproblems with the water pump. But nobody took care of the guests, no hot water, no tes; no coffee available, we were left on our own!

Lovely l’y flat and a lot of Space !

• Standard Apartment

Breakfast was very disappointing-food was cold, dried out and they always seemed out of stock. The limited breakfast tables were also never cleared when guests left so every morning you had to ask the staff to clear a table and provide clean cutlery. Their payment system/arrangement is also very tedious.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable, with very good self catering facilities.

• Standard Apartment

Check out was weird, they inspected the room before I left. Plus they also took a damage credit while I was there and reimbursed at the end but I am stuck paying the visa charge admin and exchange rate on my visa for this.

Breakfast was great. Staff friendly, location perfect.

• Standard Apartment

After being charged an extra R 100 for underground parking (not highlighted when booking) we found the underground parking ridiculously tight and impractical for medium and/or large cars. Suggest you look elsewhere if planning to arrive by car.

• Standard Apartment

The bed was smaller than I thought (queen size instead of king size). The pillows were really uncomfortable and lumpy. The access to the underground parking was really very narrow and cramped and we battled to get our 4x4 vehicle down the spiral driveway. The lift also did not go all the way down to the bottom basement and we landed up having to carry heavy suitcases up the stairs to get to a level where we were able to take a lift to the floor on which we were staying. I did not care for the abrupt dismissal I got when talking to the General Manager about refunding me for the two days which I did not get to use. This matter has still not been resolved to my satisfaction. They seemed to have had a "we don't care" attitude. I certainly will never stay here again!

The location was good and the size of the unit was great.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast substandard for price. Construction going on outside of building, thus super noisy from early in the morning. Windows don‘t isolate sufficiently...

• Standard Apartment

The immediate area around the Hotel can be a bit deserted at night because of the few office buildings around which obviously clear out after 5pm as a result I wouldn’t recommend venturing out at night on foot. That being said during the day it’s absolutely perfect and safe or get an Uber at night

Nice clean apartments with good facilities and good air con. Staff very friendly and breakfast is fantastic!

Terrible view

Great apartments, really large and have everything you need. Only complaint would be the terrible view - keep the curtains closed or ask for a room on a higher floor with a good view ( I am guessing these are the luxury rooms) Overall excellent value for money. Was my second time there and won't be my last.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The metal bar over the entrance to the shower. It is too low and I cut my head (I am 196cm tall). The bar could be higher as the door itself is taller.

Loved the suite. The bed was extremely comfortable. 5 stars! Wider and longer which is perfect for a tall traveller like me. And with comfortable pillows. Breakfast had a great variety. Loved the fresh and dried fruit combo.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel failed to warn me that there was a building site directly opposite and our apartment could not be any closer. This resulted in banging noises from early in the morning already and being on holiday I certainly did not appreciate this. Also there is absolutely no views. The bedroom looked straight into a wall of another building whilst the lounge area looked into another building as well as a building site.

The apartment itself was very nice, clean and comfortable. The apartment was also very spacious and tastefully decorated.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Air conditioning was a bit tricky to operate - location can be noisy due to construction work.

Very large rooms and well furnished - the electrical socket adaptors were a nice touch.

• Standard Apartment

The showers were filthy. I had to suggest to the clieaner how to clean it and only then did it look clean. Lots of mould around the edges. Had to wear slippers to shower.

The breakfast variety options were good. Catering staff were friendly