Reviews of Airport Inn Bed and Breakfast 3 stars

19 Halifax Road, Rhodesfield, 1620 Kempton Park, South Africa

#43 of 55 hotels in Kempton Park

Based on 1039 B&B reviews

The fact that I managed to rest after a flight that landed...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was very cold, as well as the water which had very low pressure and it was a struggle to shower in the morning.

The fact that I managed to rest after a flight that landed very early in the morning.

A good choice near the airport
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The rooms were cold, the electricity seemed to be a problem, I could not get the kettle or the TV to work.

We made heavy use of the airport shuttle and yet the driver was always friendly and nice. The shower was good and hot. The food was good and the beds were comfy

Definitely would return.

Nothing. Very nice place

Comfortable and friendly staff. Very convenient for the airport. More info needed on the website for the shuttle service. I arrived late from PE and had to take a taxi because I did not know that the shuttle only arrived on the hour. Taxi cost me R150. As a pensioner it's a lot of money.

If you were a than this is the place for you
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Seven at night the temperature had dropped to 10 degrees. It was forecast to drop to 6 degrees by the morning. There was no heating in the room. I asked at reception for heating to be turned on on they sent me back to the room with the shuttle driver to check the heating. He suggested I put an extra blanket on the bed. A portable heater was offered to me but I was told I could not get it if the other guests could see because they would all want one. I informed the hotel at if I did not have heating by 8 o'clock then I would go elsewhere. 745 I was issued with a portable heater. The behaviour of the hotel was unacceptable and several other guests informed me that they too had no heating at night. The television did not work. The food I ate in the evening was wholesome born or resemblance to the description on the menu.

There was a nice Bible by the side of the bed.

My stay was good..except those about mentioned problems

Power failure..heater noise

Everything..except that the power went off midnight..nobody picked up the phone when I called for help..I had to take a shower in the dark until I left at 05:00 am

Very good for a night before or after a flight.

Everything was fine.

It was what we expected and needed: a bed for the night because we landed late. Breakfast was fine, the beds were comfortable, you could easily park a car if you needed to. Good (free) shuttle service to and from the airport. Friendly people and lovely quick check-in when we arrived after 11pm.

Convenient stay near O R Tambo
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They had an electricity cut when we stayed over and although that was nobody's fault, supplementary lighting (flashlights or candles) should have been provided.

The staff is always friendly; the shuttle service dependable; they are always happy to accommodate earlier departures with breakfast hampers

It’s location close to the airport is good.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

There are a few things I really did not like about the place: 1. The bed had been broken and fixed very poorly. As a result it was skew. 2. The electricity on my side of the property went out at 11:30. I could not find a staff member to switch it back on. The emergency number went unanswered. As a result I had to fly the next day with all my electronic equipment not charged which is a huge disadvantage on long flights. 3. As a hotel serving the airport, one would expect breakfast to be available early. I left at 7am by which time there was not breakfast (note to management; breakfast packs are not always an option) I would not stay here again.

It’s location close to the airport is good.

5 min from the airport with the free shuttle
    • Standard Single/Double Room

No hot water in winter, no toilet paper

The free airport shuttle at every hour available , the nice breakfast very good. That's right there is nothing around if you don't have a car but if you need a place close to the airport it's perfect.

good location free efficient airport transfere
    • Standard Single/Double Room

room needs an upgrade..old fashioned linen and curtains. Shower tiny and not very inviting. water luke warm

good location free efficient airport transfere

I would not stay there again if it was offered free of charge.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The room was bitterly cold and the installed heater did not work. I was offered a 2 litre cold drink bottle filled with boiling water to use as hot water bottle. The shower outlet was loose and filthy. Advertised scheduled shuttle service was not available - had to pay extra for a shuttle to take me back to the airport. Breakfast was cold.

It is close to the airport and the gardens are beautiful and well kept.

It was a nice Inn.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

I stayed at the first floor at the story building. The noise not only from the second floor but also from next rooms bothered my rests. The breakfast was okay but there were some dishes with empty even if I visited there around 8, which finishes at 9.

It is very close to the airport. My main purpose was to stay a night for transit. That was a perfect match with my expectation with very pleasant staff members. The pick up service was also great. I recommend this place to others.

A very convenient stopover and well worthwhile
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Location is a bit out of town

Staff were really good - very obliging, got extra pillows etc. Meals very good and big portions. Fruit great. The free shuttle to the airport a very big help, it went regularly.

A good location, and convenient access from the airport, if you are in transit through Joburg.

The rooms were very cold - and the heating wasn't as effective as it needed to be.

The inn was overbooked and we were moved rooms - the staff were helpful, although our final sleeping arrangement was not what I had booked.

Only one dirty cup in the room when we arrived.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only one dirty cup in the room when we arrived. No remote for the TV. Room 215. Toaster did not work properly. I called staff but she could not really fix the problem. She did not come back to us either to explain the problem. There was no coffee cups at the serving den and we had to ask for cups. No bed side lamp so you have to get up to switch off the lights. I left the bathroom light on so that we don't trip over something during the night to go to the bathroom.

My stay was pretty ok for the money i paid
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The bedding looked old. The blanket was not clean, seemed like it was in the cupboard for long and was never changed before i got there. There was a funny smell coming out of the bed. The door and toilet flusher were both broken. The TV did not have DSTV signal. They promised to fix it, and never did. The green bedding really looks dodgy and unclean, maybe the guest house can invest in clean linen.. The food was also horrible both the lunch and dinner, i couldnt finish it.

The lady at the reception is very friendly. The wifi worked very well. Good place for backpacking and in instances where flights are rescheduled and you need a place overnight . Its close to the airport and the free shuttle makes life very easy.

have stayed here before and would definatly stay here again
    • Standard Single/Double Room

the room was very cold and the radiator did not work.

the free shuttle that left the airport every hour and always left on time, also the buffet breakfast.

Cold rooms and bad customer service.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The room was so cold, and there was no heating. The heater that was supposed to heat the room just kept making noises the whole night. I was literally freezing through that night. Wouldn't recommend people to this place, particularly in winter. The staff were not helpful even after myself and a bunch of other guests came to report that we were very cold in the rooms.

The only nice thing I can recall, was that if is near to the airport. Other than that, if was an unpleasant experience.

Very unfriendly area and rude staff. The driver apologized for poor service.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The ladies at the reception were all disrespectful! They were cold and angry!

The distance from the facility to the airport was convenient. The rooms were very cold. All the guests complained;very poor customer service

Spend the extra dollars and go to doves Nest next door or Premier hotel across the street.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff will promise you a portable heater when it is freezing cold but when it comes time to get the heater they do not exist. Personally I think they have them but do not want to give them out because uses too much electricity. No heat in the back building. You will be cold during winter. They will tell you wi fi is being worked on but it just does not exist. You have to walk across the street to the premier Hotel and hang out for free Wi-Fi otherwise you are disconnected from the world. Stayed two different occasions in an 8 day period with same problems.

Breakfast is served until 9 they claim but if food is gone at 8:30 it is gone. Self service with about five items

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was a mature lady that some called Tanie, she was so kind to my disabled brother and myself. She moved us to a bigger room to accommodate us. She's too lovely, in fact she's the one who made the stay so pleasant.

I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE EVER IN THAT PLACE!
    • Standard Single/Double Room

THE MOST UNHOSPITABLE PLACE! The owner treats guests as suspects, he nearly manhandled me when I asked to pay total for the food and drinks I ordered, demanding that I swipe for each item one by one.

I did not even have a chance to appreciate anything good about the place as I had to check out a few minutes after checking in because of the behaviour of the owner of the place.

5.5
    very unpleasant
    • Standard Single/Double Room

My daughter stayed the night and was very disappointed with the B&B. While not expecting a 5* establishment the fotos she sent me were surprising! Staff and shuttle service good but the place was dirty and old! Almost like a hostel! The fotos on booking.com don't seem to match what she experienced. She didn't even stay for the breakfast which was included in the price of R675 per night! Not cheap for what she got. I suggest you follow up and make them improve their standards!

shuttle service

Terrible
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The fact that it was extremely cold temperature might have reached single digits and I was told there's no gas for heater. No extra blanket. It felt like I was sleeping on cold water. Water also has issues when comes to showing with hot water. Total rip off. Miserable stay indeed. Apparently the heaters only get turned on in the month of June.

Very close to the airport and free shuttle from and to the...
    • Standard Single/Double Room

As it’s very close to the airport, of course it’s really noisy so better to get some earplugs before

Very close to the airport and free shuttle from and to the airport . The breakfast is good . The staff at the reception was very kind to call a taxi for me at her own expense because the shuttle was late .

It was fine for one night but I expected better. We had to keep asking for everything.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

I did the booking through Booking.com and sent my credit card details and when we arrived then only to find out that they had not received money for the booking. I then paid again. And I sent them an e-mail to upgrade my room which was not done. the room did not enough blankets and the was only equipped for one person when I paid for two people telling me that they only expected one person. Communication is very poor. Never once did any of the staff ask if we were comfortable, enjoying our stay, can they assist us with anything. Got the impression that Management are just not interested.

Room was clean. Lady at reception was pleasant. There was no attention to detail with the customer. We had to do the asking.

Dirty as hell
    • Standard Single/Double Room

It was not clean!!! I hate a dirty bed and the linen was not changed and had used marks and hair on and it stank, plus dust all over and 3 spider webs with spiders on against the cupboard

It's location

Overnight convenience

N\A

Able to get breakfast before official time and departure. Convenient shuttle to and from airport. Great driver. I arrived late and left early so not fair to rate overall property. It is a mid range overnight stay place but SA prices are ridiculous anyway.

Cheap and cheerful it was convenient for early check in at airport
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

While the grounds are beautiful the layout, reception and parking were not ideal, the beds and bedding very poor, the cooour scheme made the rooms dingy and very poor WiFi signal could hardly get a connection.

Nearness to airport and shuttle service

Great to stay for one night, when in transit
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Breakfast was served only from 7 a.m. and I had to leave slightly before 7, had to get a pack, which was not great.

Free Shuttle bus from and to the airport, very convenient. Nice price.

Near the airport.
    • Six Sleeper Family Room

A little bit noisy with the airport area nearby but really acceptable.

Near the airport. free shuttle service with a very kind driver. It is possible to pay in euros or usd if you don't have ZAR cash available.

Beautiful attractive accommodation, with very friendly and hospitable staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Wifi was not connected and the TV was faulty . A bit dark there was some lighting problem in the garden so risky to walk from the reception to the room.

The unit was spacious, bed very comfortable.

Convenient location. Beautiful property. Inviting. Kind service. Room for our large family together
    • Six Sleeper Family Room

The rooms were not very clean. The breakfast they had prepared had ants in it so we couldn’t eat it. They didn’t have any of the other items ready when we came during breakfast hours.

The taxi service to and from the airport was great, prompt and helpful. The room fit my whole family and we were able to eat on the property. We are grateful.

Was bad except for the receptionist and good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The attitude of the driver very bad. He speaks anyhow and smokes in front of us. The lighting in the bathroom wasn't working. There was no bulb there. Room looks old

The smile of the receptionist. She was very kind

Airport stopover with shuttle!

Very near airport and if you light sleeper then noise might disturb you.

Perfect for overnight near airport. Have stayed here several times and it's just an easy stop over! Breakfast is great.

Good value for the money. One lay overnight between flights.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Getting hot shower was a bit challenge. There was a note to explain how to do, but it took longer than 5 min to warm up the water. I felt bad as I was waisting water for no reasons. I hope you can fix it or update. Breakfast run from 07-09am. It looks like once hot meal choices were done, that was it. No replacement. So if you come LATE for breakfast - you may have only few selections on your breakfast. I arrived about at 0745-ish.

The lodge people were VERY nice and friendly. Driver was on-time and helpful. Good value for the money. It is not 5 start hotel class, but their hospitality sprit was top level! Thank you for making my one night layover enjoyable! Great location. Easy access. We were by the airport, however I did not felt it was too noisy to sleep. Luggage wrap was 50 ZAR when airport charges 80 ZAR per luggage. That is a bonus if you are looking to have such service and save your time at airport. I learned that you can store luggage too with some fee - I am sure they are lower than airport.

It was okY
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The coffee was terrible..no warm milk..and you served VIENNAS...like really

It was close to the venue we wwere attending. and a good price for a 1 night stay

Great staff and breakfast, free shuttle is a bonus but I would not book there again.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The staff are truly awesome and breakfast is good. Close to airport & free shuttle is a bonus but we checked out 1 night early due to extremely loud religious chanting at the guest house next door which went on for hours into the early morning and our room was very close- we did not get any sleep. They did offer to move us but we still rather checked out. Room was infested with large mosquitos and they recycle sewage water to water the plants, the smell outside our room when sprinklers were on was terrible.

I'd probably stay here again if traveling alone but my room was too small and dark and hot to share.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Room was very small. Needed a fan. Room was very dark. Shower doors were falling off. But I did choose the cheapest room.

Nice people. Close to airport. Very nice free airport shuttle and driver. Excellent breakfast included.

Better value and quality for similar price is in the area
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Wifi reception was not available in my room or anywhere near it outside; dirty towel on the floor in the bathroom, mozzies in the room and an old musty smell like someone had been smoking a bunch of cigarettes inside (despite no smoking signs); shuttle was not at convenient times for my flight; breakfast wasn't fresh... I probably would not have been so disappointed except I stayed somewhere much nicer for a similar price at the start of my trip, unfortunately they were booked up for the overnight before leaving S.A.

It was close to the airport and that made it convenient. Staff were all very lovely and accommodating to the extent they could be. I probably would not have been so disappointed except I stayed somewhere much nicer for a similar price at the start of my trip, unfortunately they were booked up for the overnight before leaving S.A.

All in all a good place to stay if you need to overnight close to the airport.

Décor a bit dated.

Great location from OR Tambo Airport. The shuttle to pick you up at the airport is convenient. Delicious breakfast and friendly staff..

We arrived both mornings for breakfast, the first at about...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were near the pool,.. Yeah!!! Thank you... but a terrible bottle has leak in the passage behind our room that was reported number of times before saying if you don't get it fixed asap we were goinf to phn the Fire Dpt!!!

We arrived both mornings for breakfast, the first at about 08h20 no coffee , bread for toast, no backon, no eggs as a little scrambed, No nothing only bits. The 2nd mor was no diffrent exvept there was coffee, just before walking out a Watron brought some half cooked back on and buenas.... was Terrible sorry have to express.. thank you

Do NOT recommend this place - it was a disaster from beginning to end.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1. Despite a phone call to the place to arrange a meet and greet for two old ladies upon arrival, there was no one there to meet them. 2. They were showed to a room which was already occupied by another guest and had to wait for another room. 3. The drinking water in the room had rotten rose petals in it. 4. No soap in the room and having requested twice, were told by the receptionist that she "forgot". 5. The evening meal was appalling. Roast beef and vegetables were ordered and they received Gammon with a pile of rice and overboiled frozen vegetables. SHOCKING EXPERIENCE!!!

The only decent thing about this place was the driver who collected us and returned us to the airport.

Not bad
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Few things needs to be fixed related to my room bathroom. Otherwise its a nice place and in close proximity to the airport

The gardening around the place makes the places look great.

You get what you pay for...
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Room showed it's age. TV was from the early 90's and didn't work well, shower door was broken and covered in soap scum. Wi-Fi was sporadic and the mosquitoes were abundant. For the price the room was adequate but nothing special.

Transport from the Airport was great, driver was very friendly. Breakfast the next day was delicious and plentiful.

I stay by saying it’s our 4th time at the hotel.

I stay by saying it’s our 4th time at the hotel. We keep coming back because: 1) We feel extremely Safe within the property 2) All the staff are very friendly and extremely understanding and helpful. 3) The property is conveniently located close to Or Tambo Airport and is within to close proximity to shopping malls such as Festival Mall and East point/East Rand Mall. A big thank you to all the staff from Management, drivers to housekeepers.

Basic accommodation that met all our needs. We'd stay there again.
    • Family Room

Bathroom was looking tired and there was mould on the bathroom ceiling.

We had a family room - 1 queen and 2 singles, with our own bathroom. Very basic accommodation, but was comfortable and cheap (compared to other places in the area). All the people we dealt with were lovely.

place can be a winner, but it is run down.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The facilities are definately not 3 star as displayed at the venue. Rooms and bathrooms are dirty, some rooms are very tiny for double occupancy. Mugs stained, glasses dirty and chipped. One tiny bottle of soap for 2 people to share. Our room was smelly.. Breakfast quantities not regulated. You can end up with no breakfast even in the allocated hours.

The free Shuttle is a great advantage. The fact that you can have a dinner even if it is a simple meal. The reception staff is friendly and helpful. Tea & coffee with kettle nice in room.

Wouldnt stay here again
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Very outdated Staff member drinking/ drunk when i arrived No towels, had to ask for one, and then was given a floor towel

Sheets were clean Close to airport

Overall, not a great place to stay, and won't be returning
    • Six Sleeper Family Room

Kettle did not work Beds not very comfortable, and pillows very uncomfortable Towels thin, not sure if bathmats were clean

Good location to the airport and that is the only positive thing about this place

The location and access to the airport is great
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The airport cab driver is very careful and caring to the clients.

Need to thoroughly clean around the storied building. The garden is not good and can be a dangerous to guests.

They were either unprepared when I left on the 9th December 2017 or their before 6am service is horr
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The bed I slept on, on the 8 December 2017 was not comfortable. The shower was cold as they did not tell me about the gas switch. They forgot to give me my breakfast when I left for my flight on the 8th at 5am and I was with a grumpy 5yrs old. I called the manager who said that they will send someone with our breakfast during the 6am shuttle and I waited but no one showed up and then when I called the manager who then ignored my calls.

The bed I slept on, on the 16 December 2017 was comfortable. The breakfast is amazing.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Unexpected stop due to missed flight. Good facility that met our needs.

Service was extremely good. Able to book at short notice (we missed our flight...) & they were so helpful & very accommodation of our 21-month-old. Able to arrange us a porta-cot at 11pm when we arrived. I wouldn't book it as a holiday but it was good and convenient (close to airport) for having missed our flight.

Staff were friendly.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Room needs upgrade. Proper curtains for window above bed. Bathroom needs renovation. Tv not working well. No DSTV channels. Need not be all but at least a few.

Staff were friendly. Shuttle driver as well as kitchen staff.

ok
    • Standard Single/Double Room

there is alot of room for improvement

It was ok more a backpacker type experience , The food was horrible and as a businessman was not all that impressed !!! on a scale of 1 to 10 i give a 4

They should upgrade their staff skills, specially the lady at the reception
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The approaching they had with me when I arrived The harsh way they asked my partner to move the car because it was parked in the wrong place, not polite They denied a late check out even knowing that my flight was only at night, claiming they were fully booked and didn't even give me options

The breakfast was ok Dinner was well made but i think they should have more options

Perfect for a one nighter, in fact I have already rebooked for two future nights....

Some people my daughter would have preferred a bath rather than a shower, but not a train smash....

Closeness to the airport, friendliness of the staff.

Very convenient to the airport, when you get the directions eventually
    • Standard Single/Double Room

It took a while for the front gate bell to be answered, the shower was a disaster, the 'bar' had one bottle of red wine, might've wanted 2, the staff could do with a shake up.

It was convenient to the airport

room 224 was in need of upgrade.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

new bed more milk cleaner shower floor tiles

room 224 was in need of upgrade.we kept on bumping our legs on the wooden bed frame the door to bathroom was broken.It was clean enough if you did not look closely. We heard planes taking off.But inspite of it they gave us a breakfast parcel and shuttle to airport at 5 am.Friendly service.

Poor
    • Family Room

Do not buy food from this hotel you can barely call it food. Bring your own as there is nowhere else to buy it. You get what you pay for on everything else bed to sleep before your flight- will be booking myself into hotel for my next stopover at JXB

Very close to the airport. Short trip in the morning.

Value for money
    • Standard Single/Double Room

No carpets on the floor or extra blankets (I don't do well with the cold)

I phoned to inform them that I would be arriving late. I arrived at 1am in the morning and there was someone waiting up for me

Place to lay your head and take a break.
    • Six Sleeper Family Room

Needs a lot of renovation. Garden/outside areas need some work too but are very comfortable. Bathrooms need new fixtures and proper partitioning. Doors are weak with locking systems that aren't very strong. Biggest inconvenience is they only accept cash which we were not expecting. There is no crockery or cutlery for guests. There are no single beds as advertised. Parking area is open

Relaxed. Welcoming. Feels like home. They have toys for kids and the wifi works.

Would recommend to anyone needed a place close to the airport but not expensive
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Security gate buzzer didn’t work so very difficult for the staff to know that a guest needed to get in.

Very helpful staff. My flight was late and they held the shuttle for me. Also took me to the station a couple of times. Excellent introduction to the country

Value for money. Would recommend to family & friends for short stay and on a budget.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Sorry, unable to comment as showered and went straight to bed. If I recall, I did not notice a bar fridge.

Arrived late at the property and left by 8am the next morning. Did not have time to look around the outside of the property to give a fair comment.

It's very close to the airport,but a little bit far from...
    • Standard Single/Double Room

It's very close to the airport,but a little bit far from the city center. They have decent rooms and friendly staff. If you need to spend a night before flying,it's a nice place to choose

Quite good for only an overnight stay.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Small room with low wifi coverage. Separation sliding door was broken between bathroom and room. Not good air conditioning as it was very warm inside. But in general ok for an overnight stay.

Location was good and Airport shuttle was good , though we...

If you are planning to checkin to the room after 9 PM, do plan your food as their restaurant is closed and no one in Johannesburg is ready to deliver here. Neighbourhood was not that great and I don't suggest you to go out of the premises at any time

Location was good and Airport shuttle was good , though we had to wait more than 10 mins for it to pick us up

Great value for money
    • Standard Single/Double Room

This is great value for money accommodation with a fantastic buffet breakfast included & a free shuttle to & from airport. We could not fault it for a brief overnight stay.

Convenient overnight stay for airport.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

No complaints. Everything was satisfactory or better, and good value for money.

Extremely convenient for overnight stay for the airport, particularly with free airport transfers and breakfast included. Clean, comfortable, everything worked...this is my fourth stay at this hotel. Will definitely be back.

very close to the airport, nice and very green place like a...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

very close to the airport, nice and very green place like a farm, spacious rooms. you will feel that you are in your beauty home. Very nice and cooperative staff.

my stay was super
    • Standard Single/Double Room

I had no Wi-Fi connection and had a non functional TV remote control. Either than that I had a good stay, and the property is close to the airport which on its own make you a cut above the others. I was so pleased.

The hospitality was spot on and staff very friendly and helpfull

I do not recommend this to anyone unless you are stranded you do not have any place to stay.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

The rooms are terrible nothing appetizing inside especially their linen and towels that looks very old, beds are not comfortable. We had to pay the shuttle to the airport because we were not told times they leave the hotel on our arrival. Their food was horrible you have to call them to request that they must clean the table for you if there were people using it before you.

Nothing everything was terrible

Good service, the staff was very friendly and professional.
    • Standard Single/Double Room

Shower was way to small! And the room needs a facelift

Good service, the staff was very friendly and professional. Breakfast was good and over all very relaxing.

Had a great stay even thou because of the time I never had a chance to have your breakfast.

Good afternoon I had booked for Ps Sthembiso Zondo for Ukhozi FM.His comment was Wooow.The fact that you are suited by the airport it is very convenient and your prices are very reasonable.Khosy PA.

I stayed here for 4 times already n will come back for sure :)
    • Standard Single/Double Room

the duvet can be thicker in winter months.

very nice buffet breakfast! super nice staff. I used their laundry and luggage storage service other time as well! all were very well and timely. my best choice in joburg.