Reviews of Metcourt at Emperors Palace 3 stars

64 Jones Road, 1640 Kempton Park, South Africa

#25 of 55 hotels in Kempton Park

The breakfast spread was really good for a 3* place.
    • Classic Twin Room

Rooms are a bit small. The set up of the shower and toilet made me feel like I was in a dormitory. It was bad enough I was alone and could not fathom having to share the room with someone and needing to use the toilet.

The breakfast spread was really good for a 3* place. Speed of check in and out was good. The frequency of the shuttle to and from the airport was also good. The food court within the property was a nice addition with a few choices of places to eat.

Fair if you not spending time in the room.
    • Superior Twin Room

No complimentary water available in room. I paid R30 for 330ml bottle of water at the bar which is ridiculous. At all hotels I have lived at, complimentary water in bottles in the room is always available. Room size restrictive for a couple.

breakfsst and ambience of hotel

Good work option
    • Classic King Room

The passages stink of smoke and it’s completely off-putting. The cleaning staff are way too loud and start banging on the doors yelling “housekeeping” at the top of their lungs. They need training to learn how to be more discrete. I really would have liked the option of room service. WiFi speed was variable and not always adequate for my needs.

I had to stay here because I was attended a conference. The room was comfortable enough for one but it would have been completely inadequate for two as it is so tiny. The decor was pleasing enough in the room. I am not a fan of only a curtain divider between the room and the bathroom. The breakfast was surprisingly varied with a lot on offer. The gym is cardio only but clean and comfortable with soft white towels, ice-cold water and crisp apples to keep you motivated. Free WiFi.

Smal single bed very bad pillows Booked wake up call did not...
    • Classic Twin Room

Smal single bed very bad pillows Booked wake up call did not happen Booked transfer to airport at 05:00 only arrived 05:20 very bad attitude from reception when asked about the transport

Amazing breakfast with wide variety of choices, expresso coffee machine
    • Classic King Room

The bathroom is a little unusual. Separate, quite small toilet stall, okay shower stall, sink, bathtub all separated from the bedroom by a curtain. I suggest that the hotel add a much more efficient exhaust fan over the toilet.

Excellent breakfast, large variety of food served in very large, attractive room. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean room, comfortable bed. Five minute walk to casino food court with a variety of restaurants Good value for the money. Close to airport. Lots of free parking.

Greeting was warm and welcoming.
    • Classic King Room

I wasn't given the exactvtype of room that I had booked but the room I did receive was still nice. Sound proofing wasn't too good as I was woken up around 6 am from the noise of the airport.

Greeting was warm and welcoming. All staff were friendly.

The breakfast was ok eventhough we were in a que to eat on...
    • Classic Twin Room

I was given a room which I was told its a non-smoking room whereas the smoke in that room was very bad. I asked the lady by the reception to change the room for me and she was angry at me,I don't know what was wrong with that. Its unfortunate that I forgot the name of the lady but she was very rude,she doesn't deserve to work in a hotel, her behaviour is unacceptable.The security guys I don't know how they help guests its like they only help by judging who you are or something.I was really disappointed by the service more than anything else,I compared the service with the one for Mondior hotel because I slept in that hotel before and the service was good so I wanted to experience Metcourt for a change but was disappointed.The location is good though.Staff needs to be trained for customer service.

The breakfast was ok eventhough we were in a que to eat on sunday,there were too many guests that we were even ordered to sit on the lounge to wait for other people to finish eating

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Conference facility was excellent
    • Classic King Room

The room was very cramped, it had an interleading door with very noisy neighbours, I called reception to request a change of room. I was put in room 3354 which was on the smoking floor, I was aware of it as the receptionist informed me and said that was the only room available, however the room had a terrible stale smell. Airfreshner could be used to eliminate the stench. Recommend that chicken is added to the "hot breakfast" menu, as there was only Beef & Pork available. When checking out - Your front desk staff should be reminded to greet guests. Itumeleng didn't feel the need to greet nor offer me an invoice, I requested the invoice, It was handed to me without any envelope nor a thank you and goodbye. This may be your standard practise but most hotels offer this service. - Hope the feedback is valuable

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I truly enjoy the stay and will always come back.
    • Classic Twin Room

I love that they have free transport to and from the airport. The free WiFi are truly a plessing for the hungry devices that we have. Staff are very friendly and always willing to help.

Used to come here often but don't think we will stay here again.

We had to wait over 2 hours for our room, I had to eventually throw a tantrum before reception helped us. I booked a deluxe queen room ,instead we got a standard room with two single beds - Not what I paid for - But did not have the energy to go back to reception. While waiting for our room we ordered lunch at the 21 Degrees restaurant at the hotel, we waited over an hour for our toasted sandwiches not a good experience at all. When we got back from movies at 22:30 at night a group of people were having a party in the hallway drinking and shouting this should not be allowed. Our room was opposite the "storage room" for the cleaners and WOW at 06;00 in the morning the cleaners were shouting and laughing and bumping things around ... really nog agood experience for us.

We always stay here and never had a bad experience untill now.... don't know if we will stay again. Great and convenient location with lots to do for the whole family.

Disappointing.
    • Classic Twin Room

This hotel no longer offers room service, despite if being confirmed as available on check in. We found the staff on duty to be slow to respond and there is no sense of customer passion at all.

my stay was good except the breakfast scenario.

Room was excellent .

The bed was excellent but to my surprise when going for breakfast l was told to pay for my partner's breakfast where as l booked for 2pax when making my booking ,Noone told me about extras...Not happy

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Bongani was the only good experiemce there
    • Classic Twin Room

Bongani tried his best and was excellent.no room service which I think they need to bring back.door lock not working after moving another guest out of the room I was allocated to even with a broken lock.maintenance done at 1-00 am thanks to bongani at front desk.

Nothing very disappointed
    • Classic King Room

Receptionist was totally confused with regards to our booking the room we booked online had a tub we got a smaller room with a shower. No room service at all very disappointed in the whole it was like a cheap lodge but we paid good money for nothing

Nothing very disappointed

perceft, very lose to the airport, and many attractions crossing to the next hotel building,

i liked it all

this hotel is part of emperors palace, a hotel casino, restaurants , complex has shuttles every 20 minutes, most hotels are connected so you can go easily from one to the other the suite, is vey nice, has a balcony, there is only 1 suite , not sure how you can book it with time to get it they have a very nice book, wisdom of africa, ask where you can buy it, has sentences from many african countries the restaurant food is very nice, wifi works well the staff are friendly , you can ask them anything

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I always book online and request that I am not placed near...
    • Classic Twin Room

I always book online and request that I am not placed near the ice machine and lift as the rooms are very noisy...guess what no one read my request and I was booked right by the lift and ice machine.

The morning there was a waiting list for about an hour just...
    • Classic Twin Room

At 11h00 we had to evacuate the building, no response what is happening. I was standing there in my pajamas for an 45 min because I couldn't get into my room because my card wasn't working. Very embarrassed for a women to stand there in front of everyone in your pajamas!!!! Couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

The morning there was a waiting list for about an hour just to eat breakfast!!! So I waisted my money on the breakfast also.

Bad service at Mercourt staff not bothered
    • Classic King Room

Our room got extreme flooded there was water coming out of the ceiling. The staff never bothered to attend to us. We were not offered another room. We had to leave the hotel before our scheduled departure

Spacious too.

Very busy and noisy hotel.
    • Classic Twin Room

This hotel is VERY busy with tour groups staying there for one night while in transit. The lobby is always PACKED with people and luggage, loud children. The room is average and quite expensive for what you get. The hotel is very noisy and so you do nog get a good night sleep. I will not stay here again.

The room is clean and the breakfast is excellent.

Beautiful hotel and rooms were so cosy, breakfast was...
    • Classic King Room

The fact that my boyfriend got sick early hours of the morning and the staff at the hotel that morning were not at all interested and even lied that the clinic is closed and they are out of medication😳 He’s stay was ruined by him being so sick the entire night with no help.

Beautiful hotel and rooms were so cosy, breakfast was amazing. Would have loved to stay here longer.

Next time I will phone ahead and make sure they have my booking correct.
    • Classic Twin Room

I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. They only had 1 room reserved. Fortunately they had a room for my colleague. The breakfast spread is very good but they need extra hands for cooking eggs / omlettes

Location is what sells this hotel.

Hugely overpriced and overrated.
    • Superior King Room

This hotel was dramatically overpriced for what you get. Bathroom connection is small and impractical. Hot water took forever to finally come through wasting a huge amount of water.

Convenience of being close to concert venue

Second stay much better
    • Classic Twin Room

The room faced the freeway and traffic was noisy as it was a week day .The first room we were placed in was dirty and stank of tobacco. 2nd room much better

The second room was much cleaner and neater . Breakfast was standard. Some staff was much more helpful . Receptionist very helpful in moving us and correcting the error.

Good for a stopover
    • Classic Twin Room

The parking around the hotel was problem. I had to park away from the hotel, there were no porters or trolleys to help with the luggage . Staff was very unfriendly and abrupt. TV didn't work.

Breakfast was standard, Bed was comfortable. The hotel could fit me in at the last minute as my flight was delayed .

Desmond - the front desk manager is a very helpful guy.
    • Classic King Room

Paid more than the price given by booking.com for some reason. Front desk employee couldnt explain the reason of higher fare than what i was quoted by booking.com Front desk booked me an occupied room. Moving to a different room where the safe is locked. Couldnt contact the front desk fron room phone. Noone could open the locked safe. Moving to the 3rd room Nowhere mentioning the front desk, customer service or any dialling numbers.

Desmond - the front desk manager is a very helpful guy.. Unlike the rest of his staff. Very comfortable bed. Casino, restaurants and entertainments within walking distance.

4.5
    Over priced and shabby
    • Classic Twin Room

Long wait to check in. Poor house keeping. No towels in our room on 2nd day. No pillow cover on one of our pillows. Sticky floor in one area of tiles. Very little repairs and maintenance taking place. Loose handles, chipped walls etc.

Comfortable stay
    • Classic King Room

More dstv channels for entertainment in the room. The room service cleaning staff knocking before check out time which disturbed my sleep.

Liked the air-conditioned room on the cold night kept me warm.

A very happy stay and welcome back to South Africa for me!
    • Classic Twin Room

My stay was not long enough to enjoy all the amenities

Everything at this hotel was excellent. Met all my really high expectations. Convenient, spacious and luxurious recommend to everyone😀👌🏼

Food, the fact that there is a clinic nearby as my sister...
    • Classic Twin Room

The fact that transport is for guests from & to airport. Not including guests that are using public transport.

Food, the fact that there is a clinic nearby as my sister got sick but they helped her. Friendly staff. Room was a bit small but comfortable. Staff very lovely and helpful.

Excellent and will come again.
    • Classic Twin Room

Servicing of rooms was a little late and floors could have been cleaned better.

Disabled facilities in bedroom excellent. Only the toilet a little too high.

I liked breakfast more.
    • Classic Twin Room

The room was not welcoming.The open cupboard was an eye sore for me. I don't like this kind and if I knew I wouldn't have booked a standard room.

I liked breakfast more.The fruits were fresh and had great choose

Great value for money!
    • Classic Twin Room

Coffee in the rooms are terrible. No plugpoints close to the bed - difficult to charge your phone.

Excellent breakfast and smooth and fast check in process. The rooms are very cosy with comfortable beds. The staff are all very helpful.

It was good I enjoyed
    • Classic King Room

When I was booking at the Reception they said it's fully booked and when I go on line I got the space and I didn't understand that

The place is good meeting with people

This was a horrible experience.
    • Classic Twin Room

This was a horrible experience. After driving for 12 hours to get there the service and manner was disgusting. Tried calling for Room Service & extra towels - no answer for over 20min only to be told by reseption when calling on my own cellphone that they are too busy for me right now and slammed the phone down. The Manager on duty at the time was just as rude and unhelpful as the staff telling me its not her problem. never again

We were followed around by a man.
    • Classic Twin Room

We were followed around by a man. When we went to complain at reception they knew exactly who we were talking about which means this man had troubled other guests. There was no security around so the receptionist walked us back to our room. Did not feel safe at all would not stay here again!

I asked with the booking for a quiet room which was offered.
    • Classic Twin Room

I asked with the booking for a quiet room which was offered. Saturday night the guests and "friends" in the next door room were extremely noisy until 02:00 Sunday morning. Totally inconsiderate.

Despite alerting the hotel I would be arriving early the...
    • Classic Twin Room

Despite alerting the hotel I would be arriving early the morning of the tues (hotel was booked and paid ) on my arrival no room was available and I had to wait until one became free. In addition they still charged the full rate including the Monday night. Maid service extremely noisy from 6am

Close to the airport, great diversity of things to occupy...
    • Classic Twin Room

No water or kettle in the room and a little cramped for space.

Close to the airport, great diversity of things to occupy your time. Constant shuttles to and from airport, good breakfast, good room service and late check out.

the stay was good,just sort-out the quality of the air conditioner
    • Classic Twin Room

Air conditioner making a noise the whole night. Cannot be switched off. The TV was blurred and I had to wait an hour for someone to come and change the tv remote that was not working.

Excellent staff, good breakfast and cleanliness

Disappointed...after a 20 hour international flight
    • Classic King Room

First room assigned to us had a terrible sewerage smell...had to request another room...with street view (instead of pool view)...same price...was sickening!

Location. Breakfast

Breakfast arrangements not adequate.
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast arrangements not adequate. Not enough tables set up to accommodate number of guests especially when breakfast is served between specific times. Left to have breakfast elsewhere even though it was included in room price.

I enjoy the time
    • Classic King Room

The shower smells after wards and miss the small fridge

The breakfast was very nice Like the shower The room for breakfast was very full and we wait for a table We have our 40 years anniversary and want to treat ourselves

Would not stay here again - until changes are made.
    • Classic King Room

The reception staff were not trained in the new booking.com payment system. I was forced to double pay and told that I had to sort that out with Booking .com directly - whereas it was Meercourts obligation to be aware of the change AND call Booking.com prior to double charging me. Secondly, I enquired about dinner at FLAG restaurant in Meercourt and was told they do offer dinner. There was ONE waiter for the whole restaurant. Despite that there was only two of us in the restaurant (initially). It took 30 mins to serve a soda can and tea. It then took a further 60 mins to serve salad and a sandwich. The cheese sandwich (was supposed to be a panini as that was what I actually ordered) was dripping with oil. Completely awful dinner. The waiter did his best to serve us well - but the food and length of time taken just was not up to standard. finally, the TV in my room did not work - snowy picture and sound etc. We need water in the rooms.

Good breakfast. Comfy bed. Good coffee station in the rooms.

Its close to the airport and the rooms are okay.
    • Classic King Room

The staff weren't friendly or helpful at all. When we arrived our booking didn't show on their system. So they ask management, and it seems like management forget to read in the bookings from booking.com.

Its close to the airport and the rooms are okay.

Good value for money
    • Classic King Room

A wide selection at breakfast but i only wanted to eat pork sausages and beans none of which they had so i didnt bother to eat anything and just had coffee

I liked the pool and close proximity to a selection of restaurants in the resort.

Fair value for money considering the location.
    • Classic King Room

Some finishes in the room showed signs of deterioration, e.g. some light switches, door not locking properly after closing (had to bang the door when closing to ensure the lock is activated). No bottled water offered in room.

Size of room, quality of breakfast, coffee / tea facilities

Very enjoyable... however a bir pricy
    • Classic King Room

Too little coffee in room. Only 1 cup per person especially if you want to have a cup before bed and one in the morning.

All around very good. Like the room a lot and breakfast was great.

Too short to sum up
    • Superior King Room

We did not get a pensioners rate, despite our request when did our booking. The bathroom door was faulty on the inside ( Cannot open from the inside)

The breakfast was good. We were upgraded to a family room.

we will definitely come back this time with our close friends who considers JHB not safe
    • Superior King Room

We had problem with the room door, as we needed to pull it hard to lock ( thanksfully nothing got lost as we saw our room door open upon returning from shopping ) . The TV remote was not functioning well so could not enjoy staying in bed to relax Give more attention during breakfast for those already seated and we have seen the staff trying extra hard to get everybody seated and enjoy breakfast and have seen it has not been easy.

The room is up to expectation and the room service quick.

Booking in was most unpleasant - the staff member was...
    • Classic Twin Room

Booking in was most unpleasant - the staff member was deliberate in taking his time and he complained about booking.com. I have used your service for numerous trips and this was the first time I experienced problems with booking in.

Excellent and convenient place to stay, if you love movies and eat outs this is the place to be
    • Classic Twin Room

Checking in is only later at 3pm this if you arrive early unfortunately you need to wait only until that time.

The rooms have very nice art on the walls and the breakfast is excellent

Improve your service and put towels on your poolside
    • Classic Twin Room

Check in was good and very friendly

Phoned for a toothbrush and was holding for mor than 5 minutes only to be told they can’t assist as the housekeeping only open at 8am. They don’t pick up their phone had to try several times. Was told the shuttle will arrive in 2 minuets but I had to wait for 30 minuets and no one even bothered to tell us what was going on. They just ignored us standing outside and it was cold. I had to call a maxi taxi and because of this delay I was late for my flight.

It was ok, but the check in process must be faster
    • Classic Twin Room

It took us 45 minutes to check in, only 3 staff and it took ages per customer, surely you know how many people will be checking in and get extra staff to assist

Close to the conference venue

Very good location for my purposes.
    • Superior Twin Room

Pretty noisy, heard the neighbours and personnel while sleeping.

Very good location for my purposes. All the foodcourts with many restaurants are near. Big parking space.

A comfortable and convenient short stay location.
    • Classic King Room

We always stay here when passing through the Joburg airport requires an overnight stay. It is convenient to many restaurants and other services in the Emperor's Palace complex. The shuttle from the airport runs frequently. The breakfast buffet is excellent.

Overall we were very happy with the hotel and would definitely stay there again.
    • Classic Twin Room

Parking to offload/load car is sub-optimal. The toilet in the room is way too small for most men. What really annoyed me was that I charged drinks and food to my room at the bar only to be woken up later by a very apologetic barman saying that the hotel would not accept this even though there seems to be a proper system in place to accept this form of payment.

The bed was very comfortable and the shower was really good. The staff were great. The breakfast was excellent and the egg cook is the best I have come across. The bar staff were also very competent and friendly.

Hotel staff is very friendly and you will get sweet smile...
    • Superior Twin Room

The shower and toilet are very tight

Hotel staff is very friendly and you will get sweet smile every time when visit at front desk. there is great swimming pool on back yard. The hotyel is located in Empereors Palace casino and entertain area about 5 minutes bus drive from OR Tambo airport, so there is lot of thinks to do in the area. Also free shutter bus is available between hotel to airport.

Would not stay at this hotel again
    • Classic Twin Room

We booked a non smoking room a double bed. Upon arrival we were given a smoking room with two single beds. We had to re-arrange out beds ourselves. Staff are not very helpful or accomodating. Not expected from a hotel so close to an international airport.

Simpy amazing!!!
    • Classic Twin Room

The hotel rate was a bit on the higher side as compared to other websites such as Trivago.com etc, I only discovered this later on after I had already made the booking using booking.com. In future it will be fair to standardize the hotel rates.

Very good location with so many activities happening around the area. The atmosphere was terrific and the quality of the food was superb. The staff were very friendly and provided the best service ever.

UNFORGETTABLE STAY
    • Classic King Room

The hotel reception .manager refuse to give me an invoice even though i had paid the full amount. This is because had book the hotel from booking.com My reservation no is 1873316979 check in on 29 oct 2017. I had written to booking .com and they said that they will call metcourt to forward the invoice through my email. Kindly help to expedite the invoice.

The bed and pillows were very fluffy and comfortable

Amazing stay.
    • Classic King Room

The bed is too soft, bad for who has backache.

Very close to the airport, includes a free shuttle to come and go. There are many entertainment and some restaurants inside the complex. The breakfast is amazing, many options. It's a perfect place to stay while you wait for your flight. Obs. I don't know why, the announcement shows shared toilet (no toilet inside the room). In the picture of the room there was a toilet, and it actualy exists.

Great stop over
    • Superior King Room

It a very bissy hotel so you need to get to breakfast very early or it very crowed !! Parking is not reserved for the hotel so if the casino full you can't find parking for the hotel

I liked the fact you are so close to the casino and entertainment !!! The fact you are very close to the airport !!! The room are kept very mordern and updated !!

We stayed at the Metcourt hotel at the Emperor's Palace.
    • Superior Twin Room

While checking out, we were told we had an outstanding bill of 197 ZAR from one of the restaurants. We paid for all our restaurant visits, and had not visited the restaurant in question. We asked for a receipt, and weren't shown any. We were then told it was probably a mistake, and we left. Later that evening, once back in India, I received an intimation that 197 ZAR was charged to my credit card. I was never asked about it. And we were clearly told there were no dues when we departed. I find this unprofessional and unacceptable. I'll be doubly careful before sharing my credit card details with any hotel in the future.

We stayed at the Metcourt hotel at the Emperor's Palace. The hotel is very close to the O R Tambo Airport, and has its own dedicated shuttle than runs every 20 minutes, so getting to the property was very convenient. Checking in was easy. The rooms were moderately large, with all the basic facilities except a minibar. The Emperor's Palace has multiple restaurants, and food is cheap and good. The breakfast spread in the hotel was huge, and food very good.

Overnight convenience
    • Superior King Room

Staff were really not that commendable. We experienced them as not really being interested in their jobs. They were abrupt and not friendly at all.

It was conveniently located and the room was quaint but comfortable

Restaurant personnel were friendly.
    • Classic Twin Room

Front desk personnel were intimidating and not welcoming. Seems like they don't get along.

Restaurant personnel were friendly. Bell hops were also helpful and friendly.

Good Airport Location
    • Classic Twin Room

Check in staff need to concentrate on what theyre doing so they dont have to ask you the same questions three times!

Location is great for onight airport stopover. The hotel shuttle bus is a wonderful service with friendly driver and good airport staff that helped us to find bus. Great breakfast.

Disappointed
    • Classic King Room

My room was suitable for a wheelchair and it was difficult for me to shower because it is not the normal shower. Everything was wet when I shower. Then was my room very dark. I ask on my booking for a non smoking room and I could smell the smoke everyday and night. So I was very disappointing in the room. I always stay in the Metcourt Hotel when I visit Boksburg or when I am back from New Zealand twice a year. But I will look for another hotel for my next visit.

The bed was very comfy and the bathroom was also well sized.
    • Classic Twin Room

The water in the room was very poor, especially the basin. The cleanliness of the floors etc could be improved.

The bed was very comfy and the bathroom was also well sized.

Bad Service
    • Classic King Room

Waited over 2 hours for room to get ready ... staff were lying to us ... Manager was not helpful .. overall services was very bad ... kitchen staff at breakfast not very hygienic just to mention a few things

Not much

Good location Poor management
    • Classic Twin Room

Poor management. Checked into a room that hadn't even been cleaned and had to be given a new room. While getting dressed the next morning an English tourist came walking in after reception had checked him into my room even though I hadn't checked out. Breakfast area was a mess with dirty floors and surly unhelpfu staffl. Definitely a hotel to skip.

Poor staff and rooms. AVOID!!!
    • Classic Twin Room

All the tv channels were blurry. Tv had loud feedback so not watchable. Phone reception. No response. Toilet seat broken. Remote had no battery cover. One wall light not working. When showering...water gets ice cold when another room opens tap and then scalding hot again. Checking in took 15 minutes. Asked for adjoining rooms... Rude receptionist. Put us 3 rooms apart. Had to ask 3 times till we were put opposite. Poor training and really really bad attitude.

Hotel poorly managed and poorly maintained.

Very pleasant transit hotel with good entertainment and dining options within the Emporer's Complex
    • Classic Twin Room

It may have just been in my room but I found the TV reception on channels I wanted to watch not the greatest ! Sound on CNN not good at all.

My second trip at this Metcourt Hotel. Very satisfied with the friendliness and helpfulness of staff, particularly the shuttle service operator/driver and the experience I had with the Housekeeping and Room Service staff.

The included breakfast was amazing, as there was so many...
    • Classic Twin Room

The layout of the bathroom was a little odd.

The included breakfast was amazing, as there was so many choices. Bedroom is clean and comfy. Staff were all friendly and helpful.

*** airport hotel
    • Classic King Room

There were two bath towels but only one hand towel. The one bath towel smelt of cigarettes which was most unpleasant. The bath was next to the bed which was quite unusual. The doors to shower and toilet were misted glass which you could see through when the light was on. The toilet cubical was extremely small. Our room was overlooking the airport. At 3.40 am we were woken by a terrible noise which when we looked was the sound of a plane engine.

nice bed. breakfast was good. we also paid to have a late check out which was good. The lifts are super fast.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

There was a problem when we tried to check in and they could...
    • Classic Twin Room

There was a problem when we tried to check in and they could not find all the rooms we booked and therefore it took us over an hour to check everybody in and at the end they could not find one of the rooms even though all the rooms was done under one booking.