Reviews of Misty Hills Country Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa 4 stars

Plot 69 Drift Boulevard, 1747 Muldersdrift, South Africa

#14 of 19 hotels in Muldersdrift

The food in the gin box was returned. Not good at all but we did receive an apology. The room was opposite a building sight room 520 wich was noisy and we had to listen to loud music the whole night. We went there to relax but it was awfully. It was my second time there and it has really deteriorated badley. The staff are very friendly and the room service Awsome. I just feel that we could have been placed in a room away from the road and the building sight. You don't spend this type of money to go and relax in a nice environment to with noise and a ugly building sight. I will unfortunately not suggest this place to my friends. Sorry

• Deluxe Single Room

We found the rooms extremely dark at all hours. There is not much you can do I suppose to improve this but it was unexpected and not too pleasant.

Staff extremely helpful and pleasant

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the TV. Really old and tiny, with bad reception. I also requested for ice to be sent to my room, which was not made available to me unless I ordered something first. Even offered to pay for the ice, but it was not possible, apparently.

The restaurants were great. Carnivore restaurant was a wonderful experience.

• Super Deluxe Single Room

1. A big disappointment was the menu at The Gin Box as none of the 5 dishes I would have liked was available - also not the wine I had chosen. There are also no options of half portions and also no kids menu. I ended up paying a R160 for a plate of food of which I barely managed to finish half of. I do not mind paying for a meal but I do mind paying when I know for a fact I will not be able to finish it - but had no alternatives to choose from. I did not want a sandwich, burger or a salad for supper, I wanted food. 2. The hair dryer in the room's cord is too short. You cannot sit in front of the mirror or stand in order to dry your hair - you can only bend forwards which did not work for me at all. 3. Although the breakfast had a good selection, several of the dishes were cold / lukewarm. 4. The parking where one has to walk quite a distance with luggage or whatever especially uphill could be a problem especially for older visitors and/or children. One or two golf carts to transport visitors would help a lot. Especially if one also wanted to eat at Carnivore and after your meal had to trek all the way back uphill to your room in the dark. It is difficult enough to not get lost during the day and at night as a woman alone it was quite scary.

1. Breakfast was well appointed and there was a very good selection to choose from. 2. The spa - experience was excellent. 3. All over the staff were friendly, courteous and all greeted you as you walked by irrespective if it was a gardener or any other member of staff. 4. A special mention must go out to Nokululethu (The chef at The Gin Box) who went out of his way to prepare a special dish for me that was not even on the menu as he knew I was disappointed with what was offered but not available on the menu. Well done Nokululethu - you did yourself proud - your Prawn Chowder should be included on the menu it was excellent!!! 5. The gardens, water features, statues, and sculptures as well as the attention to detail all over the premises was excellent. 6. The hidden nooks and cranny offered serenity and a peacefulness that was exactly what I was looking for.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had problems with the one mattress in our room as it drooped in the middle on the one side but the staff were obliging about moving us to another room. I wish that the indoor pool was heated.

Loved the spa. And the breakfast. And the overall greenery and ambience of the place. We had a very relaxing stay. We will definitely be back.

• Super Deluxe Single Room

Parking is just a bit far and had to walk in the rain once. Only thing i didnt like to much

Relaxation at its best.. loved my 5 days there. Food everything. Loved it

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No electricity in our room so had to move to another room when we arrived.😬We wanted dinner at The Coffee shop they didn't have stock on quite a few items on the menu.😬So we had to eat at the buffet in The Summerhouse. The beef was tough. Only one meat. Chicken was processed crumbed chicken.No starters. A poor effort for a buffet at R285 a person. We had no water in our room the next morning😬

Breakfast excellent. Rooms stunning. Beautiful gardens. Staff very friendly.

I went to the hotel to drop my parents of but I was told no payment was done, despite the card details I gave when I made the booking. What's the point of giving card details if they will not be used.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

table was not ready upon arrival and not even done there after - I know it was Valentines day but no excuse I expected a much better service from you guys Must say the food was brilliant

Best food ever - well presented

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the room 607 phone wasn't working the bathroom door handle is falling apart the drinking water was bad other room had benches to sit outside but mine didn't have , we were double charged at the restaurant which the promised to pass a credit on Monday

The place is beautiful I like their relaxing facilities we enjoyed the main swimming pool area but there was only one person manning the place which meant you wait too long for service

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The swimming pool loungers could be better kept.

I got a camp cot for my 5month baby at no additional cost. It was clean and room was hot but tge fan was amazing.

• Super Deluxe Double Room

Some upgrades required in the rooms, e.g. very old TVs, shower doors and taps.

Friendly staff, comfortable room, great food, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, great walkways. Didn't want to leave!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff training and orders that do not take over an hour to get.

Dinner in the restaurant was an absolute disaster! We had a waitress that was new and had no clue about the menu or wine, etc. We asked for a sweet Rose' and got told we can only have dry Rose'. Then I ordered a baby chicken spatchcock and she comes back to say they don't have baby chicken but they do have spatchcock. I had to change my order 3 times and got no steak knife even after asking for one, my partner eventually went into the kitchen himself to get me one.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Looking for the breakfast venue on the second morning. We were told it was in the Boma when we arrived but the Boma was closed on the second morning and we had to hunt for where it was being served. Not Enough sun beds at the pool.

The room was comfortable and spacious. We had good privacy. Breakfast was good

• Suite

Lack of availability of food and drinks items which is part of the menu. See my email to establishment.

Absolutely terrible food. i have sent a long email.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When i booked i ask for room close to everything.My mother couldnt walk far and we had great difficulty getting her a room close to the restaurant. But we had a porter by the name of Frans that was wonderful. He arranged for a wheelchair to take my mother back to the room

Was very beatuful and clean

• Classic Executive Double Suite

Halaal food was VERY restricting.

Was a great getaway. Good for some fresh air and quiet time. Massages at the Spa was AMAZING. Place was clean and tranquil.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I find the breakfast too greasy. Also when you say it opens at 05:00, make sure it's ready at that time. Arrived at 05:45, everything was still closed with nobody to help. For the swimming pool there is not enough space for all the residents. Even at 12:00 there were already no more towels.

Nice African room. Environment is nice with lots of trees and bushes. The Carnivore restaurant was a nice experience to try different sorts of meat.

• Executive Double Room

My booking was not registered on their side. Booking.com did not send the property my booking so we had to wait while the property organized us an available room

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When we arrived we found that there was an issue with the water supply. After some back and forth, the manager and staff arranged that we moved into another room that had water. It would have been advantageous if the staff was better informed. Overall, a plan was made and we left as satisfied gusets

Average facilities

No help with luggage; Spa overbooked and crowded; Dinner at Carnivore pathetic; Three rooms booked miles apart; breakfast average; Lunch at spa pathetic; Roof of one room leaked. No help with luggage - three ladies

Booking through booking.com was great ... lady operated on your behalf (at Misty Hills) was awesome. Rooms decorated with class.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Although booking.com said we had till Saturday the hotel said we only had till Friday. The hotel said it was a booking.com error. I disagree seeing as we are only a couple & alot of coach parties atttend site, more revenue from them. Also they do NOT take cash at all. This was a tiny line within the advert.

The room was nice. The site is huge. Lots to do. Friendly staff. Good food.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food offering from the pool/room service menu could be better. More options needed. Burger buns are far too dense. Discarded the buns on both occasions. Just a note in case you haven't booked in at the restaurants or want lunch at the pool

Rooms were fantastic, setting of the hotel was too beautiful. Loved the pool area Staff are friendly. Breakfast delicious. "Pillow Menu" consisting of 6 different pillows in case you prefer a different pillow to sleep on.

• Executive Double Room

Loud music at one of the residences nearby made it impossible to have a peaceful night's sleep

Enjoyed the visit to the spa and carnivore restuarant

• Classic Executive Double Suite

House service was very late in the afternoon and this was a bit uncomfortable. One do not want to go out for the day and then only will the staff come and clean.

My friend and I needed a break-away and this was more than expected. Misty Hills is central not too far too drive. The staff is friendly. Outstanding staff that I will never forget is Sibongile and Abigail serving us breakfast and then Precious at the Spa with the hands of an angel.

• Super Deluxe Single Room

Vehicle parking, pools and resturants are far from the rooms, the place is on a hill thus making it extra tough to get to the rooms after dinner

Comfortable beds and quick service responses

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The noise of other guests and construction outside our room , they didn't even make plans to move us to the other rooms where there was no construction. The all weekend there was just noise. Food is not good and very expensive. Cleaning staff are very rude, we had to ask for clean towels all the time because they forgot to replace them, Sunday was suppose to be a relaxing day but all you hear is the cleaning staff making noise.

The Spa is excellent good service and value.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The fact that our room was advertised as "deluxe" and it is actually " standard" These are completely different words, however they did upgrade us at no additional costs.

We really enjoyed our stay and all the benefits that came with it

• Super Deluxe Double Room

We didnt anticipate the weather, so two blankets, a duvet and an aircon didnt keep us very warm in our room.

The signage was excellent, all staff very friendly and ready to help.

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

I found it very old and extremely cold. I slept with my clothes on the air con could no warm the room. I will not recommend it The breakfast was the only decent part. Extremely disappointed Paul Kirkpatrick

SUNKEN BATH OVERLOOKING AN ENCLOSED GARDEN, OUTSIDE SHOWER, BOTANICAL GARDENS WITH WALK WAYS. VERY CHILD FRIENDLY TOO. MY GRANDCHILDREN HAD A BLAST OF A TIME. A FEW HERBIVORES CAN BE SEEN IF LUCKY.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our sheets were not changed even though they were dirty.

The breakfast was amazing. Carnivore restaurant was superb!! The staff was friendly. The bed was comfortable. Loved the fact that we had both a shower and a bath tub. Plus free bottled water everyday.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There's very little not to like about the place. It's quite and tranquil.

The Spa treatments were amazing. We were upgraded to the signature room as it was our anniversary on the 29 July. The meals were great freshly prepared and the portions were quite generous.T

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

It was a bit of a walk from Parking to reception ( I thought one would pull up & reception would be upfront) Luckily we didn't have a lot of lounge otherwise I would definitely not have been impressed to walk up hills with it. One would think, the staff at the Front Gate would inform the Reception that guests are arriving for the hotel & arrange to have a busboy to collect ones bags. Something for them to consider. Wifi really wasn't good at all - wasn't able to go online via wifi)

The staff are extremely friendly & helpful. The room has warm on a nice chilly day, bed was comfortable a nice coffee station in the bedroom, everything was clean. The Breakfast was Fabulous & the staff were on the ball - really enjoyed our time there.

• Classic Executive Double Suite

INCONSIDERATE STAFF...ESPECIALLY WHILE AT SPA.. spa was good except for the cleaners, gardener talking so loud while have a message...spoil t the entire thing.. cleaning of rooms...dishes from the previous night was removed from...however left on patio till 3pm...same with changing of towels only done around 3 etc...all done towards afternoon.. still wondering how it is a 4 star place...disturbances by staff...and there loud voices...just gives the place a bad name... Carnivore....food and staff was good...however...could not make a few of the cocktails on the menu...as the the blender broke 2 days earlier....i was told there is a process acquiring a blended...3 of the cocktails cold not be made...at the biggest restaurant because of no blender - due to procurement process...HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU THINK YOU LOST THAT NIGHT....????????? THANKS BUT NO THANKS

SPA

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

We did not have any hot water the morning we had to leave, we took a cold bath.

Everything - the staff are extremely helpful and friend, always a smile, and a how can we help you.

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

-no toilet brush in the bathroom -no carpet on the side of the bed - bar closes early -gym machines NONE are working -no carport in the parking area -aircon inefficiently warms up the room

• Super Deluxe Double Room

There is really nothing that we didn't like.

The room and breakfast was excellent. It was nice and quiet. Really we will visit Misty Hills again.

• Classic Executive Double Suite

Treatment was very bad your staff is very very lazy asking for fire wood was a mission all was wrong

Staff of not assisting at all our room didn't have nothing inside fridge and water was ice cold from the geyser also no water available for tea we had to call coffe bar for water.

• Suite

The pap and gravy at the carnivore restaurant it needs some working on as my tummy didnt take kindly to how it was cooked...

breakfast was excellent...

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

The restaurant didn't know we paid for the dinner at booking stage. Made us wait about 15 minutes to confirm with main hotel. When we left after our stay, they also questioned me regarding the outstanding money......

I loved everything! This is a world class! Thank you for a unforgettable evening

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lighting can be improved. The room is too dark including the walkway to the restaurant especially to Carnivour.

Breakfast was incredible and the friendliest staff ever met.

• Super Deluxe Double Room

Wifi and telephone system did not work due to the weather.

Great environment and the staff is friendly and helpful. There are various restaurants on the premises and a play castle for the kids to enjoy!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I felt cheated on the kids playground facility that was listed on the site there's just one old rusty slide that could be dangerous for kids to ride on

Breakfast was really good with wide variety

• Classic Executive Double Suite

We didn't like the distance between the parking area and rooms - I would suggest golf carts to transport guests in this regard. The slow service we received from the Carnivore restaurant was also disappointing.

My husband and I went to Misty Hills hotel for a romantic weekend and that is what we got! We were even upgraded to a more luxurious 'palace' fit for a queen and king!

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

No toilet brush in the bathroom. No wine glasses. Could not really use the hairdryer as the cord was too short. Onsite restaurant was extremely dirty. Rodents in the room

The environment was lovely. Nice gardens.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Suite

Service at the pool, however it was cold and not many people by the pool area. Tv remote didnt work and aircon remote also couldnt display temperatures but that is minor. Not enough to scare me away.

The bed very compfy, room was lovey. Pool area nice and great play castle for the kids...Not that I have any:-) Enjoyed the Gin Box restaurant. Value for money...Ordered a toasted Sandwich and got two!!! Overall we had a great time and the staff are friendly.

• Super Deluxe Double Room

Saturday my room wasn't cleaned, they had made the better but im sure my 6 year old can do much better. Sunday it was clean but we had to request towels as we had none. On arrival the porter at reception who was supposed to show us to the rooms was a bit rude. They should name the "coffee shop" the "gin box" because that's what it id, we went around looking for coffee shop only to be taken to gin box of which we had passed it too many times. The aircon wasn't working or wasn't warm enough we ended up buyin a small fan heater on Saturday.

Security, the breakfast and the chef named Fikile was so great and understands the word "cusomer service".

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Kindly replace the shower heads with steam heads or low flow/high pressure ones. TVs in the room are archaic...can we get flat screens as well the signal was snowy on all the channels except for one.

KIngSize bed was awesome........hot water was hotttt!!!! Room was large clean and cosy.The actual availability of extra blankets and aircon plus mosquito repelaalant was far and beyond thank you. The breakfast at the BOMA is the reason we are returning....exceptional selection.!!!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Please add a sofa in all rooms

Bedding especially pillows comfortable. Swimming pool area (including the gym, games rooms and the children play area) magnificent

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

Hard to get around the area. It's need a person to study the area before deciding. Otherwise you are lost in the jungle. With no help with suitcases and all

Nature

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathrobes in room would be a further nice touch. Upgrade of televisions in rooms would be nice .

Loved the romantic touch of the rose petals , swan towels and box of sweets in the room . Loved the serene venue.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room's phone was not working, and I had to walk to reception to place an order for room service. The phone was reported, but it was not fixed. When the cleaned the room in the mornings, the coffee station and water in the fridge was not provisioned as promised during check in, and again I had to walk to the reception to ask for coffee and water. For a hotel with this high rating, these things should not occur. I really left an unpleasant taste on out experience.

The facility, people and restaurants were really good and as expected

• Super Deluxe Double Room

The dinner was not satisfactory. The service was very slow. Please take your stuff especially reception on training to deal with customers. They don't even smile when they serve their customers. My room was not cleaned and we were told there is no extra key hence the room was not cleaned. This left me very disappointed about how customers are treated.

The breakfast was very nice. One of the ladies from the house keeping gave us great service

• Suite

Breakfast could vary on a daily basis as the exact same menu for more than 2 mornings may become boring. Also ran out of some breakfast buffet items that were not replenished .

Staff in general very helpful and friendly. Room and property was lovely.

• Deluxe Single Room

The room was not ready appon check in. Everything that was requested to be in the room was not there. (Flowers, chocolate, champagne) if you can't deliver that service then don't have it as an option when one does their booking.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Food at the cafe was bad. Chicken was tough and not tasty. Room service took more than an hour. Kettle didn't work. TV has few channels

Clean public toilets

• Super Deluxe Single Room

Not enough activities if you go with young children.The television in the room can be upgraded.

The Carnivore restuarant was excellent.It was out of this world.I would go there again & would recommend it to friends.

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

Our stay was wonderful, nothing that we did not like. Everything perfect!!

To receive an upgraded room when our telephone connection was out of order. Our stay was wonderful in a welcome tranquility. A must for every tourist from oversees...and all our locals who love Africa!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast, not very attentive to empty containers. Not very helpful when asking if more was coming out of the kitchen, IE bacon, mushrooms, sausages all finished and when we requested were told that it was finished. however, with a bit of persuasion they did bring out more.

The staff at the Gin Bin restaurant, on-site, were exceptional and go out of their way to assist. The food was fantastic at the Gin Bin, portions are large and good value for money. Not a huge variety but definitely something for everyone, even the kids. The Ladies are the Spa are also great and can recommend the Shea butter massage.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The showers had ants and insects, the one member of staff was extremely rude. The fact that I got double charged makes me feel like I wasted my money, and most importantly,my time

Nothing much

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A nice surprise. The gardens and setting is tranquil and quite amazing. Felt like we were in the bush, as opposed to just a few minutes outside of Johannesburg. Very good spa facilities

• Suite

"Suite" furnishings quite dated tired and faded. Omitted Carnivore as didn't want set menu but did want game so ate at gin bar restaurant. No prawns or Parma ham so no starters. Venison loin properly cooked medium rare but dry and flavourless. Smear of sauce on each loin tasted like Worcestershire sauce. My partners venison pie was generous portion and good pastry but meat was overwhelmed by strong pepper sauce. Nice waiter but food let him down. Spa area good and masseuses good but gave us wrong massage - full body not hot stone. Pool not heated. Wanted to sauna at 5pm but closing so couldn't. Steam room out of order. We had hoped to have massage then chill a bit in warm pool perhaps with a glass of wine but wasn't possible. Overall disappointing. Needs updating and improving all round.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Deluxe Superior Double Room

VERY noisy Chinese neighbours at 9pm, and again at 6am. Banging doors and loud talking. I assume they were part of a large touring group, because we saw a bus and a lot of Chinese the next morning. It looked to me as if the parking facilities were far from full, suggesting that there were plenty of empty rooms. Since I mentioned on our booking application that we were there for our wedding anniversary, perhaps we could have been accommodated somewhere a bit more private ? There was also the credit card machine that didn't work when we wanted to pay for our drinks we ordered with room service.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The neighbours on Friday night came back to their units at around 12:30am turned on their music and then attempted to talk to one another over the racket! This went on until 2am - but avoiding a racial issue we decided to ignore it and wait for them to go to sleep at which time we could continue sleeping! Its not the hotel's fault it's just the lack of respect for your fellow human beings - pretty sad if you ask me!

Very nicely secluded units, with the sound of waterfalls & birds. Exploring was fun because its like a maze and at most turns there is another quiet place to sit and enjoy the sounds of nature.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room without gowns and slippers

Arrived late afternoon and left in the morning, i love the place more expecially the water futures and the trees surrounding the rooms.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

• Deluxe Superior Single

The rooms. Nothing seemed to work. From hot water, wifi, toilet seats etc. Upgraded!!!!???? 3 times. When bad is upgraded it only becomes worse. General Manager who you can see in his office but is not there to face a client

The food was good

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The tranquil surroundings, vast choice of where to eat, had the best spinach starter soup ever at Carnivores restaurant. The location of the hotel close to the Cradle Mall augurs well for the visitors to access shops, banks etc. Would have loved to see the physical outlook of the presidential suites.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shower did not have hot water, despite numerous calls to reception and visits from maintenance. When we were sent to another room, and told it had been cleaned, it hadn't and the basin still had toothpaste around it. We stayed here for our anniversary so it was disappointing to not have a wonderful experience overall. I was also 7 months pregnant and didn't enjoy my cold shower.

The food at the GinBar restaurant was absolutely delicious. We were amazed at the presentation and tastiness of our meals. The staff were very friendly at the restaurant and made us feel very welcome. Unfortunately we had a disappointing stay in terms of hot water, but the manager Lawrence listened to our feedback when we checked out.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The administrative staff were unable to find our booking. I would not stay there again based on the lack of customer service or concern. No air conditioning in the rooms, no staff available at common areas such as the pool. Alot of the facilities were locked and we weren't able to access them, even after numerous requests to reception.

The rooms are well kept and clean. The facility itself is beautiful and the spa, along with the spa staff are wonderful.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The games room was not open and there was no service or bar at the pool area. Reception staff also didn't know what activities were available in and around the area. Eg. Hiking trail... where it was, where it began or ended or if it was part of the hotels facilities or external.

The bed was amazing as well as Marcia at the Gin Box. Great service from her. The food portions were huge. Definitely with the value.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Entered the room to find a fat old tv with a screen smaller than my laptop. My foot doubled as a squeegee in order to direct the stagnant water towards the drain in the shower cubicle. Inspite of hanging a 'clean my room' sign in the morning, it was done only at 1700 hours. Went to the reception to make a reservation at their restaurant. The guy noted down my name & room number and confirmed the reservation. Went to the restaurant to find that there was no reservation under my name!!! And worst of all...Had asked for a particular item due to a health emergency but inspite of a phone request as well as a face-to-face request along with a tip, they failed to get the item. Even an update would have been appreciated. After waiting for almost 2 hours, I had to drive to the closest mall. In conclusion, the worst stay ever in South Africa!!!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Suite

No assistance with luggage on arrival and the walk from the car park is long and uphill for someone who has problems walking. The service from the restaurant and breakfast staff was poor. I don't know if they were temp stand-ins over Dec but they didn't seem to understand our requirements. At 3.30pm on our first day there I had to ask at reception when our room was going to be made up which is unacceptable as the resort was not full. The first morning it took 50 mins to bring 2 poached eggs to the table. I inquired 5 times from the staff but no-one ever got back to me as to the status of our order. We eventually spoke to the Chef who was very apologetic. The next morning we waited 45 mins for 2 boiled eggs. The milk on the table was sour. At dinner the waiter stood over me while I signed the bill and asked if I could pay him the tip in cash !!! Sugar and coffee was not replaced in the room. Air-conditioning unit in the room could not be adjusted, Telephone not working so could not phone for room service

The rooms were beautiful and the gardens lovely. Artwork very impressive

• Super Deluxe Double Room

The buffet served at the Summerhouse on the evening of 31 December was the worst I have ever had anywhere. From the main to the desserts, food was really bad. Even the rice was burnt that's how much of a disaster it was.

Facilities and overall service were great.

• Deluxe Single Room

Poor management & administration. Waited nearly 30minutes to check in when I arrived at 5pm.Booking for dinner reservation was not noted as promised & wasn't satisfied with food at Summer House restaurant. Staff were not friendly when checking out

Bed was super comfy,margaritas were really tasty, food served for dinner was mediocre lacked variety