Reviews of Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town 4 stars

New Church Street, Tamboerskloof, Gardens, 8002 Cape Town, South Africa

#133 of 152 hotels in Cape Town

A very dirty hotel
    • Standard King Room

I did not enjoy my stay at the hotel. After check and going into my room I found the rooms to be old and stale. The floor was full of hair and dust looked like it had not been cleaned for days. The linen had red markings on them that looked like lipstick or worse dots of blood. The rooms are too narrow which makes you feel claustrophobic. The are no baths in the rooms. There are no proper closing wardrobes as everything is left out to hang in the open. The breakfast was ok but for the amount paid I expected a better spread for a five star review hotel. The hotel is way overpriced for the types of rooms it has and the location it is at. Next time I will book at Protea Junction which is far more better value for money.

The location was good, staff were friendly and the bed...

I booked a junior suite at the property but since there were strong winds, I couldn't stay in the suite I booked because of noise. I requested for change in rooms. I was given a room which didn't match the price I paid for the Suite. You need to request the complimentary drinking water.

The location was good, staff were friendly and the bed comfortable. The rooms were clean as well.

Just was a small room.
    • Superior King Room

Just was a small room.. cold.. aircon was mulfuctioning.. very expensive for what they offer... Food was not good.. but still very expensive.. you should expect much better for what they charge Expected more as I was traveling for Amazing

Overpaid R3026.9 EXTRA for a crappy Stay at PROTEA FIRE AND ICE HOTEL
    • Standard King Room

I booked on Booking.com 1 Standard King Room 15 % VAT is included. Price ZAR 2,390 Then I called to confirm my booking then ask for a extra bed for my kid. The Sales person Leon at reception then offered me a loft instead at R650 Extra per night and he said I will receive two breakfast free with this upgrade. I said yes and was happy he then said he is leaving his shift and will pass over to Monique at reception. I was very excited as i needed a break and it was my Birthday weekend. When i checked in at 2pm the consultant did not know of my upgrade and said no breakfast is included so I would have to pay R195X4 Then wanted to Cancel as this was not a deal considering better hotels are cheaper and breakfast is included. I regularly go to hotels but Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town was my First. My husband then said lets stay as the hotel would charge us R1750 plus to cancel our Booking. We Then Decided to pay at reception before we stay we then paid R 5 416.90 for a two night stay and paid for Breakfast. Although over the phone we agreed to R3690 with breakfast with Leon. Then we checked in nobody showed us to our room and i got Lost. We then got to our dusty room with no water and called room service to deliver water. With over paying our stay we did not eat out but rather stayed in our loft and bought takeout. The next day we went to breakfast and the guy said we not on the list and we said we did pay i then just progressed to breakfast. Then when leaving the guy called us saying we did not pay, we then went to reception and Avril then said yes you did pay we will call now to confirm. I then wanted to check out the hotel facilitates and then the guy from Breakfast followed us to ask us where we are walking. I was so annoyed as I wanted to check out the hotel we then ignored the guy and found out that indeed they don't have a heated pool like the website on booking.com suggested.

It was good
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The only thing which needs work is breakfast menu, not much variety, same stuff everyday wasn't ideal. They must have different option every day, that was a let down

Everything was great staff, clean hotel, location superb

• Standard King Room

however I was woken at 3am by a fire alarm and no explanation was offered.

Hotel was pleasing, staff are friendly and professional and the location was ideal for my proximity.

Great service all round.
    • Superior King Room

Great service all round. Breakfast was top notch. Had a flat tyre maintenance staff did not hesitate to help out. My partner and I enjoyed our stay. Def will return. Surprised my girlfriend with a birthday gift aswell.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

First impressions were bad, but will be going back and this is why...

We stayed in two separate rooms over two weekends and both rooms seemed to have problems with their air conditioning units being too loud and the refrigerators either not working properly or running very loud as well. Probably just needed proper servicing.

We stayed at the hotel over two weekends and experienced some very noisy neighbours on the first night which prevented us from sleeping until around 4AM. The professionalism and care with which the manager (Chad) handled the situation the next day was way beyond our expectations and it completely changed our initial opinions of the hotel. We'll definitely visit again purely based on how the situation was handled by the staff. It made all the difference.

Room with Table Mountain view
    • Standard King Room

Arrived my room was not ready. But upo return was given a room only to find toilet was not completely clean.

The view of the room and the entire aesthetic of the room with its furnishings was marvellous.

Staff was friendly and efficient
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Wow from dining room was a dirty street, the fact that thefamily suites are in a complete separate building down the street. No specia treatment at dinner for a 21st birthday

Staff was friendly and efficient

i personally think that there are a few better places to stay at
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

My room had no hot water ,you had to walk out of the hotel to get to a room ,which seemed like a dodgy street and next to a car garage ,my view was dustbins and waste from a restaurant opposite the room ,coffee machine does not work in room, WiFi did not work , passage area to enter room was always untidy ,

Staff where on the ball when i complained about hot water ,so that was fixed the next day

I would not book here again.
    • Standard King Room

Tiny rooms. Not a good buffet breakfast.

Shocking check-in experience. Due to miscommunication from reservations we had to wait 45 minutes for proof of payment to be resent before they would even let us check in. Staff are really nice. Rooms are really small. Breakfast was not what i expected it to be. Was somewhat let down with this. Good location. We were promised an email from front office manager. To date we have not received.

Convenient placed hotel
    • Standard King Room

The noise throughout the night

The comfort of the room and close to the restaurants. Loved ordering milkshakes and drinks from the bar and the ambience was great.

I always enjoyed the restaurant, but was very disappointed by the hotel and rooms. Never coming back
    • Standard King Room

It is not value for money. For the price we paid, i would expect bigger rooms. The room was so small. No bar fridge. Cheaper venues have bar fridges.

The restaurant and lounge area is very nice

on
    • Superior Room with Patio

oh, you thought breakfast was included ? - it is for an extra 195 rand or 16 dollars - it is a large buffet - food types you would expect at lunch and dinner - so you could have a terrific meal - if you a bigger eater....

get yourself a view of table top mountain - or you can look at a warehouse - you need to ask - and second - pay extra for the Patio - talk about outdoor space - you get a 3 meter by 5 meter space on 2nd floor - eat meals with great views

I got a good deal on the room price but will not recommend or stay again.
    • Standard King Room

Only one mug provided for the tea/coffee in the room so had to share, poor! bar and breakfast prices were excessive so did not stay for breakfast as a result, indeed did not even want to check out the restaurant, again we ate out.

Comfortable bed.

Won't be staying at Fire and ice again. Will maybe visit the restuarant again
    • Superior King Room

The staff at reception when I checked out was in a bad mood. The bed was uncomfortable. The fridge made noises all night. The shower leaked water and we are in a water crisis.

The restuarant

It's loacation is great. Right next to all the shopping and restaurants streets, but far enough to have some peace and quiet. Room was alwats clean and staff always helpful.

Fire & Ice
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

There was alot of noise outside of the property by revellers - to be precise by the entrance of hotel early hours of two consecutive mornings

The overall ambience was exquisite. The beds were absolutely comfortable and the overall stay was superb.

Fire and nice
    • Standard King Room

I booked at the fire an ice so that I could enjoy the eclectic style and funkyness that the fire and ice hotels were famous for however since Marriot has taken over they have stripped all that away and now it's just another hotel and for the price you pay to stay at fire and ice there are other hotels with Bigger rooms which you could choose

The bed was extremely comfortable, the location was awesome and the staff were very friendly. Shout outs to Amber and Robyn at the front desk. They really know how to talk to a customer.

Very disappointed
    • Standard King Room

Very noisy due to the AC of the building next door. You can't really open the window. Not enough to get fresh air. No view (just the other building) I got charged more than what was agreed with Booking.com (even considering VAT).

Great location from which to enjoy CT nightlife
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartments are separate to the hotel so we did have to go outside onto the road again in the rain to enter the other entrance which wasn’t ideal, but it was fine.

The apartment was very spacious and the beds were king-sized which was nice.

Location is great, isolation is perfect we didn't heard...
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast not included when you pay R1752/ night. Breakfast price is R200. Overpriced!! Small rooms

Location is great, isolation is perfect we didn't heard a sound from downstairs, other rooms or streets

Amazing stay, place is beautiful☺.

The fact that there was no bath, the TV that was difficult to switch on and the coffee machine that wasn't really working. The parking space was narrow.

The place, loft was beautiful. High cealings, mirror finishes, attention to detail of the place, the stairs.

Location good. Safe. But boring hotel and very small rooms.
    • Standard King Room

Room quite small. Especially for 2 persons and your luggage. Really really limited space. Wifi, you will need to take vouchers every time as it expires quite quickly Gym is ok, pool close due to drought Another thing is that they block an amount on your credit card when you checkin, and then you pay again when u checked out. I made double payment, and am still awaiting refund

Location is good. Near to Kloof street and Long street. Which is like downtown. Customer service was ok. But Robyn from Front desk does an excellent job

Won’t be back
    • Standard King Room

Very disappointing. Seems no have management really. Staff not up to standard. They have forgotten they in the hospitality industry. Room service did not arrive but was still charged to my Room. Pool covered and closed but not acceptable for a hotel of this standard - everywhere else people buy water to fill their pools! This is mid summer and the heat is 30 degrees. Also seems aircon is turned off or down. WiFi IS NOT FREE- have not stayed at a hotel for years where they want to charge for WIFI. Parking is also another fee?

Peaceful stay,
    • Superior King Room

The bed facing the window meaning that by the morning the sun is waking you up

The variety of the large buffet breakfast. The milkshake portions. The kindness of the very helpful staff.

Very pleasant. It would be excellent if it had better internet.
    • Standard King Room

Terrible internet service. Limited data and vouchers. Very hard to reconnect. Breakfast is not included in the price. The bakery on the breakfast buffet I tried was stale, a small detail but important.

Friendly staff, very clean, very modern hotel, very comfy beds and pillows. Great burgers too.

I had an awesome time,and despite my dislikes i will definitely visit again.
    • Standard King Room

The rooms. The rooms are too small. They can do a little more with the decor and bedding. to create a pleasant atmosphere. The room are a bit dull.

The atmosphere in the bar area. The friendly staff and nice food and cocktails,and the Friday night Dj are on point,the music were very nice. Oh and the view from my room window was awesome.

Not bad
    • Standard King Room

The shower and bedding has stands of her when we arrived. We alerted reception, house keeping cleaned the bed but the hair strands in the shower were still there. Reported to reception once more, nothing was done. 😑

The staff were very nice and warm

Milkshakes were good.
    • Standard King Room

Close basement doors as our room was opposite the staircase and it was icy cold

Milkshakes were good. There was a gap in the window and couldn’t sleep caus of the wind howling through the gap.

My wife and I enjoyed the hotel as much as we could.
    • Superior King Room

The ladder out of the swiming pool is set very high from the bottom that makes it very difficult to climb out of the pool. It represents a risk. Please set it a little lower into the water. There is no toilet brush.

Staff is very friendly and supportive. The bar is fantastic with good vibe especially on weekends when there is a DJ rocking the place.

We stayed for two nights and the place was great!
    • Standard King Room

The room wasn't big and the sink is weirdly not in the toilet or shower room, but it was clean and the bed was nice and wide.

We stayed for two nights and the place was great! The pool are was smaller than expected and there was no bar in proximity, but the sunny weather and possibility to open big glass doors to the pools and order drinks from reception made up for it. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Poor reception in parking area.
    • Standard King Room

Poor reception in parking area. No friendly person to help us. No signage where to go to lobby. Pool was filthy with litter and glass. When I complained, manager was not that interested and just said well no-one should be swimming anyway and came to close the pool. Very rude.

Not suitable for business stays.
    • Standard King Room

The very noisy bar that disturbed me until the early hours of the morning. There was suitable place to hold a business meeting. The underground parking was difficult to navigate.

The layout of the room was good.

Really now??
    • Standard King Room

Whats to like in the hotel when the staff go out of their way to make your stay so miserable??? Charged me twice without explaining that my money would be on hold even until now, it has not been released, which was a complete inconvenience as we were unable to continue my vacation without funds!! When I questioned about the additional R25000 being on hold, the girl at reception thought it was funny and laughed at me!! Management and staff make you seem like a criminal when they are at fault, absolutely NO apology whatsoever! Completely and disgustingly unethical. This was my 4th stay at Protea but NEVER AGAIN!! Everything they do seems like a huge favor, as though you are not paying, then to top it all they call you a liar and talk about you and laugh at you in front of other guests!! Who trains these people??? One can put aside the inconvenience of the Hotel, but when staff and management treat you badly, it make you wonder - OMG!! This should not be advertised as a HOTEL, instead a bed and breakfast, without a star rating!! And why charge R25000 when the service sucks, rooms are tiny, etc, etc.. and the Hotel is NOT located 200m from the Waterfront, what false advertising!! As a business owner of various businesses, I am professionally DISGUSTED, and will discuss my experience with others!!

Really now??

The rooms are verry clean, and the beds are really...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

There where no wineglasses in the room or a opener. There was also no fresh drinking water or something in the mini bar. The lobby was loud with music was hard to check in with the noice. The appartements are in an other building

The rooms are verry clean, and the beds are really comfortabel. The is a lot of nice restaurant in the neighborhood. The Staff was really helpfull, and it's nice the have parking in the building.

Friendly staff, limited facilities
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like being woken up by loud music coming from the nighclub below my room. When I complained I was told it was "DJ" night. Why book guests in a room right above the nightclub if its 'DJ" night? I also didn't like the fact that there was only one tiny patio with a few chairs where smoking was allowed. The patio was full when I got there, and I was told there was nowhere else in the entire hotel where I could smoke

I liked the staffs' attitude - they were friendly and accommodating

Really not pleasant
    • Standard King Room

Aircon didnt work even when we were moved to another floor No bathroom? Its in the the room Very small Value for money Small rooms Staff Parking

• Standard King Room

Compared to previous times I stayed at that hotel it seemed to have lost a bit of its 'spark' and 'class'. Very hectic, noisy and very 'central african' busy. Check-in took forever with staff falling over each other. Breakfast with R200 over-priced; noisy breakfast section. We went around the corner to Moustacchio where all 10 of us had a wonderful breakfast for half the price. It was nice, spacious and quiet there. We had to share one towel in the room, even though it was booked for two.

Location. Nice beds :-)

Nice place to stay at good view of the City ,very clean,bravo to the management and the team
    • Standard King Room

Great place to stay at but need to improve on the breakfast menu,Its absolutely a disaster ,I recommend for multi national menu to cater for all.

Ok
    • Superior King Room

We chose this hotel because of its swimming pool, but the pool and the entire surrounding terrace/ bar were closed for the month without any prior warning. Unwelcoming staff. Loud/rowdy/stressful dining/ breakfast area. A trendy, fast-paced place not suited for peaceful relaxation or romance.

Very comfortable bed, great view. Nice menu.

Ok
    • Standard King Room

Speed of service was pathetic. Restaurant was pathetic, no food after 10 only burgers on room service. Dinner took 1hr 40min and 3 calls to reach my room, clearing plates took another 30-40min and 2 calls.

Cleanliness was fantastic. Beds were very comfortable

We had a enjoyable stay and would stay there again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Toilets had issues, but they fixed them.

Room was great and the staff was very helpful!!! Location was good as it was just a short walk to everything we needed.

It was OK
    • Standard King Room

The room was too small. The food was a big problem. Restaurant open till 10PM, after that only burgers in room service. It took them 1hour 40min and 3 calls to provide food to my room. And another 40min and 2calls to clear the dishes from my room. I actually had to say that if plates not removed from my room in 5min i am going to carry them all the way down, through the reception and to the restaurant. luckily it was done immediately.

The cleanliness was fantastic, beds were very comfortable. Quality of food was good.

Room was well equipped.
    • Superior King Room

I find the use of curtains in the public areas very odd. Some or other different room dividers will look tidier.

Room was well equipped. Not much in terms of décor, but perfect for a business stay.

Never again
    • Superior King Room

The room was very dirty, pubic hair all over bathroom floor. Previous customer trash still in can. We had one towel to share between my wife and I. My a/c did not work, went down and asked front desk to fix. No one came. At 8am sharp it sounded like the busiest intersection in NYC. every maid was talking loud, slamming every door, the maintenance man was walking up and down the hall with his radio wide open. I have spent over 5000 nights in hotel rooms and this will go down as one of the worst. we checked out the next morning and went to the Taj which was excellent.

We had an awesome peaceful stay

Nothing I loved everything ❤️

The bed was soooo comfortably amazing, the temperature of the rooms was perfect, friendly staff, clean environment..,Everything perfect

Average experience and quality
    • Standard King Room

Noisy. Room too small. Room service delivered badly. Food arrived cold.Iron leaked all over clothes and floor.

The ambience. It faced Table Mountain. Bathroom was a good size.

Will not recommend this protea. Better experiences at their other branches in Cape town.
    • Superior King Room

Camera stolen on day 1. Manager kept on saying that the matter was being investigated (which took them a week) all that to be told that the hotel will take no responsibility.

We had FUN

everything was perfect.

The room was perfect, the food was delicious and talking about it I wish I could order black and white milkshake right now. Your staff is the best. thanks for the stay. we would definitely come again when we go back to Cape town or if you have hotels in other areas we will definitely book accommodation there.

Enjoyed it, except for the two problems listed above.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

They deactivated our access card an hour BEFORE the check out time. We couldn't get back in to get our bags! Disappointing. Also house keeping kept ringing the bell at 9am, multiple times. Waking us up. Annoying if you planned to sleep late on your weekend away!

Loved the stay, Room 5 loft. Gorgeous and spacious. Very clean. Better than expected. Quiet despite being in central town. I loved the separate entrance of the lofts. Staff at reception were very friendly and helpful.

Great hotel - good value.
    • Standard King Room

At breakfast they didn’t clear away old tables. So when we got there - there was not a clean table to eat at. We had to ask the waiters to clean the tables. Service in the dining area not great.

Location was great. Walking distance to some good restaurants. Great vibe. Efficient service.

Excellent location, terrible wifi
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast is not included on Booking.com bookings so I had to pay extra when I arrived at the property. The wifi signal in the rooms is poor and the wifi was very slow. Wifi access is controlled by use of 500mb vouchers which you have to collect from reception each time you run out, but you never run out because the signal is so poor.

Good breakfast, walking distance to Long Street.

The room was very dusty, my rhinitis started the moment I...
    • Standard King Room

The room was very dusty, my rhinitis started the moment I entered the room. The furniture had dust, the bathroom sink and floor had webs and dust. The room had not been prepared recently for us, looks like it had been cleaned weeks ago.

Excellent experience at the Protea Fire and Ice,thank -you guys for the friendly and excellent serv.
    • Superior King Room

The staff was friendly and welcomed me to the Hotel and also had a welcome drink. They catered for all my needs and I was impressed with the service received.

The hotel was great, the experience was also great & the location of the hotel is perfect.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

My deal didnt include breakfast so I had to pay from my own pocket. I believe my deal should have included free breakfast especially isnce i was travelling with my kids. I also believe that the superior room i was booked in should have had a table mountain facing view

he hotel was great, the experience was also great & the location of the hotel is perfect. The breakfast also had a wonderful variety

Everything is great welcoming except their expensive boring same same breakfast
    • Standard King Room

Same boring breakfast and expensive R195 per person. Food not nice just expensive. Mix beans sausages mushrooms potatoes. They must make an effort. Jooohh.

very lovely staff very helpful front desk receiptinist. But boring breakfast same food everyday. Mix Beans sausage taste ugly and mushroom everyday. Joooohh.

Only negative was the cleaning of my room otherwise great.
    • Standard King Room

Room cleaning not good Dirty cup that I had coffee in left in the room, water bottle not refilled washbasin not cleaned properly, used glass not replaced with clean one.

Friendly staff, central location, funky accommodation, recoption excellent.

Satisfactory but we probably would not recommend for those wanting a quiet stay.
    • Standard King Room

People trying our door handle after 10:30pm. Noise and commotion in the hallway ourside our door near lift at 3am. We couldn't sleep through and this spoiled our stay. Seems to be a lot of activity with patrons coming and going throughout the night [???]

Good bed and shower. Clean room. Friendly and efficient staff.

You killed it with the phone bill. I will never recommend you
    • Standard King Room

Absolutely disgusting what you charged me for LOCAL PHONE CALLS. And to top it off I was never advised of such charges ahead of time. I have every intention of reporting you folks with a copy of my bill to: BBB and Marriott with whom I have been a member for over a decade

Staff

It was closer to most places o visited
    • Standard King Room

Aircon was always on cold and was not controllable inside the room. The hotel does not have balcony and nice view

It was closer to most places o visited

Very enjoyable stay
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast over priced no choice other than full breakfast some people do not like big breakfasts would have liked the option of a light breakfast

Room nice and modern good views of table mountain from room

Very central location close to all restaurants and bars
    • Standard King Room

The rooms need maintenance. Blinds didn't work, drains made a noise, Telephone hanging skew, Dirty marks on the bathroom door. Terrible TV reception (fuzzy most of the time). We overheard 2 other couples also complaining about their room while checking out.

Very central location close to all restaurants and bars

Fancy-feeling stay without the fancy price
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

If there had been self-serve onsite laundry, that would have put our experience over the top! We were able to find a laundromat nearby, though, so the location was great.

The two-bedroom suite was like a private apartment, complete with living room and kitchenette. We were two couples and found it very clean, comfortable, and that we had our own space as well. The high-tech coffee machine was a bonus - loved starting the day with it! Don't miss the milkshakes in the hotel bar!

• Standard King Room

The parking is just very limited and difficult for me to park.

Best location in city if you have to be in the city centre! Beautifull view from our room on Table Mountain. Most friendly and helpfull staff really if I can go back their I'll definitily!They upgraded me and my mom to a executive room so thankfull with balcony wonderfull! They give her permission to stay in the room till 14h00 just thankfull. I had business in Cape Town left at 7h00 when I arrived their after 15h00 she were laying on a couch and they were serving her with a big milkshake one of their flagships! One word excellent best staff.

miserable.
    • Standard King Room

Where do I start, it was the worst weekend of my life, but I had to live with it, had no choice and will never ever book with Protea hotels again, neither will my family, friends or my company that booked for more than 20 people at another Protea hotel for the conference. We booked on line but was never told that breakfast is not included. Payed a high price for a room which was not more than 25sqm, no closed cupboards, no working aircon and it was freezing. checked in and was told sorry for you but you are not booked for the breakfast in the morning and if you want to it will be R200 per person. which I found to be ridiculous. then we went for lunch, and waited almost 45 minutes before we got 3 miserable slider burgers at R145, ordered a side order of chips which came to us over salted. the food was horrible. nothing was done about this inconvenience at all. second night of our stay, we were only given 1 towel to share for night and morning shower, this was totally unacceptable. very disappointing to say the least, was supposed to be a romantic weekend away with my husband who just survived a major cancer ordeal and we wanted to celebrate him being in remission, which turned nasty. thanks Kashmir, 0609967728

only the ice at the bar.

We checked in and everything was fine.
    • Standard King Room

We checked in and everything was fine. We decided to have a drink at your bar and was not happy with the service. The barman named Zar was mopping the floor behind the bar when we approached the bar. He was about 5m away from us and asked us what we wanted to drink while he continued to mop the floor. Doesn't seem like a big deal but wasn't very professional of him. Hence he got our order wrong. Anyway we didn't go back to the bar afer that.

Front office did change our rooms once we complained regarding the renovations and we were moved.
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is under renovations which was not stated during booking. Pool deck closed in winter. No mention of it on website false advertisement of amenities in my opinion. House keeping staff entered our room on two separate times on day of check out. No advance check from staff to enter locked room. Unacceptable completely unacceptable

Location View if you can see Table Mountain Room service was good

Great atmosphere!
    • Standard King Room

The rooms are very small. The bathroom isn't private i.e. full glass doors. So if you're staying with friends this could pose as a problem.

Great atmosphere!

We enjoyed our stay, it home away from home.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

At night there was a terrible noise coming from the pipes or at the back. Made it difficult for us to rest peacefully - please attend to that.

The open plan design and décor is beautiful. Loved the coffee machine and comfortable beds. Your cleaning staff was friendly and kept the rooms tidy. Even receptionist were welcoming with their smiles and support. Keep it up!

Spectacular place for memorable moments

Didn't like the fact that we had to leave

Room service was excellent and food was awesome The loft apartment was spectacular and beds were comfortable Restaurant did a great job advising on the perfect dessert(organ failure)

Good value for money. Great staff.
    • Superior King Room

Noisy in the hotel corridors late at night and early in the mornings. People knocking on our door thinking it was their friends. They were trying to get them up. A bit much at 5.35am. Why couldn't they use their phones or the hotels.

The staff were very helpful in all departments. Especially on the front desk with information and arranging an additional night. Restaurant staff eager to please and professional. Enjoyed the food. Very generous helpings. Eg, Ox tail casserole.

Internet is limited and very inconvenient.
    • Superior Room with Patio

Internet! You need to enter a new voucher code every 500mb and you need to go to reception to grab that. If it finishes you never know you need to check and enter otherwise you receive no notification from your internet services. TLDR; If you need internet do not stay here!

They had some amazing bread for the breakfast, they apparently steam some type of homemade bread and serve it that way. Parking is convenient, self-service which is better.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Beautlful 2 bedroom apartment, very special.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

No kids channels on the tv. No wine glasses - had to order them in. Not nice having to walk outside in the street to get to the hotel restaurant.

Beautlful 2 bedroom apartment, very special.