Reviews of Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Sea Point 3 stars

Corner of Arthur's Road & Main Road, Sea Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa

#107 of 152 hotels in Cape Town

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Loved every minute of it, had the best birthday ever: impeccable hotel, professional staff
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

hard to control temperature and water pressure in wheelchair shower. A short handshower would be helpful.Didn't like the ramp in the front

brilliant facilities for a disabled person like myself, except for the dangerously steep ramp at the main entrance. reception staff, security staff, porters, housekeeping staff, were all STUNNING- helpful, courteous and very professional Loved my birthday cake and flowers from the hotel thank you. Special thanks and commendation to: Aaliyah, Gideon, Khanyisile, Vuyokazi, Cindy, Richard, Lawrence,Valdo and Winnie and many others

Good view and everything shown on the brochure is authentic.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

I won't lie but there was nothing I can say I didn't like, everything about the hotel was 100% what I expected. Thank you!

Room service and the cleanness and friendly stuff.

great location, clean room, bathroom starting to show signs...
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

I stayed at the boutique just across on Arthur's road prior, I would say that is better value for money.

great location, clean room, bathroom starting to show signs of aging

The location is good and the hotel is clean
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

The swimming pool was empty, yet the pictures on booking.com show a nice swimming pool which is not accurate. The room was relatively small and a loud siren followed with a security notice woke us up in the middle of the night because somebody smoked in their room. But, nobody appologized for disturbing our sleep.... not even a mention of it... Then we had to cut pur stay short

The location is good and the hotel is clean

Therapeutic and i will do it again

None at all

Everything was supper,the beds were comfortable,breakfast fresh,access to WIFI was exceptionally good,the beauty of the interior decor was therapeutic,love the fact that it's located near the beach,loved my morning jogs,i have told all my workmates and they cant wait to travel to Cape town

Nice and comfortable stay but front staff should try and smile more
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Was very disappointed when I was informed.that there are no breakfast included.When I made booking on booking.com I specifically looked for that and it showed that breakfast are included...was big disappointment ...

Overall was very relaxing

Comfortable stay at great location with exceptional staff !!
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Room could have been better, the property is getting older. I was expecting more from a Marriott Branded Property/

The staff was very very helpful and courteous and the location was exceptional. You had the beach and the restaurants within 2-3 minutes !!

The room was cosy, the air con was convenient.
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

First when i got thee it was the in correct room. Then when i moved to the new room there was no towels and toiletries. When i checked out i was then charged R429 for a 4min call. That is ridiculous!!! i will never recommenced this hotel to anyone.

The room was cosy, the air con was convenient. The shower was good, the room was overall nice

PROTEA HOTELS are the best
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The stuff serving breakfast did not treat customers equally. I think they need to be trained that customers are served with respect regardless of colour and gender.

The location. I had a beautiful mountain view and a glance of the sea

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The Towas at Sea Point Protea
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Friendly staff from security , reception, house keeping to kitchen staff. Keep smiling and making us feel at home away from home. Will definitely stay there again in the future.

It was nice
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

I didnt like that there is a note in the room that says if you would like your towel to be changed leave it on the floor. I did that but my towel was not changed. Also the fact that breakfast was not included. Ive never had to pay extra for breakfast anywhere else so this caught me off guard.

I liked that the room was a decent size. Bed was comfortable.

Would stay again but need to jack up housekeeping!
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Very noisy from patrons in the hotel in early hours of morning. We were not given 2 towels on our final night in the hotel. Felt there could have been at least water in the empty fridge which we were prepared to pay for.

Great location. Friendly staff.

It was a beautiful. friendly staff also the Cleanliness of the hotel
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

The noise in the morning caused by an alarm after they are done preparing breakfast

The Cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly staff. The hotel is beautiful

Comfortable!
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The water provided in bottles could be replaced daily without the guests needing to ask for.

The room is very comfortable and rhe recption team is very polite and attentive.

Hotel is modern;
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

1. Gym/Fitness Center is closed indefinitely. Wasn't told at check-in and it isn't stated on their website. No apology or alternative offered. 2. TV stations were limited to two or three news outlets and low quality. 3. Rooms had only dated A/C units with no real ability to control temperature.

Hotel is modern; nice entrance/lobby work area

Fine, if you only sleeping there. Would rather book at a B&B for less next time.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

I assumed for the price breakfast was included which it was not. Also we had to pay extra for parking. The rooms were really small. We were travelling with my 2 year old daughter and the receptionist advised us on check in that we have a standard room which is the smallest and I said that is fine because my daughter sleeps with us in the bed, but it really is very small and I will not advice anyone to book this if they have a child with them as there is literally no moving space in the room and it is fine if you are only looking for a place to sleep at and not spend any time in your room.

They arranged a early check in for us which was nice.

The beds and pillows were extra comfy and staff very helpful.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The beds and pillows were extra comfy and staff very helpful. The location was fantastic. The beach was very nearby, lots of shops and restaurants around and a very quiet residential neighburhood.

• Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The price from the hotel to the airport.

The room was excellent and the service I received from the staff was also excellent. The shuttle from the hotel to race venue was on time.

Eeeww
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

The room was dirty. There were makeup and dust marks on the pillow (3 out of 4). One of the towels were completely covered in stains. I asked housekeeping to replace it. The towels are worn out and I wouldn't even use it for my dogs. The carpet was not vacuumed and there was a huge stain on the headboard which was really disgusting.

Not much other than the central location

The staff know nothing about the surrounding area.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The staff know nothing about the surrounding area. the floorboards were lifting in the toilet. The airconditioning kept going on by itself- Not Marriot Standards at all

Would definitely come back ; recommend to anyone visiting beautiful Cape Town
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Excellent location, staff very helpful and friendly, very clean , comfortable bed and reliable WiFi , lobby, lounge and restaurant well furnished. Service great .

See above comments
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Room key didn’t work on arrival, price quoted on booking.com was different to what was actually charged. Wasn’t advised about the daily car parking charges, was charged for 3 days but car was parked at a friends for 2 days. Rang reception for drinking water one morning, after half an hour it still hadn’t arrived so I had to go reception myself and was given 1 bottle between 2 of us... the hotel lobby is nice and welcoming but the rooms are very basic and dated. Pool was out of use, I understand the water restrictions but all 3 of the previous hotels on this stay had filled theirs with sea water as a knock on effect the shower just dribbled water out, cleaners replaced our towels daily despite us hanging them up to use the following day, overall the hotel is well overpriced and in hindsight we should have checked out as it was a dampener on what had started off as an incredible holiday, one in which my partner and I got engaged on prior to checking in to this hotel...

Most enjoyable with excellent facilities and service.
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast. Very helpful maintenance staff who substituted an existing TV channel for one that enabled me to enjoy Scotland thrashing England in Six Nations Rugby.

Enjoyed the location the room was underwhelming
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The steel finishes in the room, there was dust on the walls, the light in the toilet had no cover at the top. The toilet and shower doors opened from the inside so it was a bit strange getting in and out of the toilet and shower. The room was tiny not really value for money. My fiancé arrived earlier than myself as I was in meetings I arranged with someone via email by the name of Peggy to allow her to check in and I will pay upon my arrival she agreed and acknowledged my request on email but when my fiancé arrived there she was declined to check in without payment this was an inconvenience for me and her as if Peggy responded accordingly would have made arrangements before hand.

The location and the foyer was great

Very disappointing
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Wifi did not work (intermittent), lack of adequate response to the problem over number of days. Also wifi that you need to log onto, every 24 hours, times 3 devices is a real pain for a business traveller. No water or mini bar in room.

Staff was friendly, rooms were comfy and clean - as I said I cannot fault the hotel in any way at al
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Over priced - I could have stayed in an apartment for cheaper and have the same facilities I had in the hotel - was expensive and didn't even include breakfast

The staff was friendly, the rooms where spacious and clean - but honestly it was not worth the money we paid and I feel rather ripped off - I cant fault anything in anyway but it was over priced.

ok in a north american sense,but there are far friendlier hotels in cape town/sea point than this
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

the influence of Marriott is that the hotel is now 'anywhere in the world'/all the same/no hint you are in cape town/strict delineation of what staff can do /not do/drinks and food dispensers where previously there was a staff member. Chased me for a deposit when booking terms did not require one.

this hotel is long established and has always been well run..I was interested as to how the recent takeover by Marriott would affect the hotel. The Spur restaurant adjoining the hotel is very good for breakfast.

The room served it's purpose because the only time we spent there was to sleep.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

We could not use the pool. The room had no balcony. The hotel was limited to Spur for food. TV channels were very limited.

The room was cleaned regularly. We could partially see the sea and we could see Lion's Head. Great shower.

Absolutely disappointing for Protea Marriott !
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Everything ! Who even knows where to start from. From the unhelpful staff. To the plain rooms which do not match the pictures as advertised. Rather take down all the beautiful pictures and post real pictures of the premises. Absolutely disappointing and a total waste of money !!

I had a very great experience and I enjoyed my stay.
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

The swimming pool is too small and not accessible in some days, even though this could be beyond the hotel's control due to the water scarcity problem in the province.

The Wi-Fi is excellent, and the breakfast is so great.

Good stay.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Rooms are too small. No provision of lunch, super or breakfast. no prior information regarding the unavailability of catering.

The general service of the staff members from reception to cleaning

Extra ordinary
    • Family Room with Mountain View

Fitness facility made my stay extraordinary since i like exercising. Convinience to the shops, banks and phamarcies and also convinience to the public transport

Its a good hotel, i will recommend it for couples!
    • Family Room with Mountain View

My expectation of the family room was shot down. I would have expected a more of a homely environment like a microwave, since we had travel with a child.

The staff friendliness, especially the restaurant personnel were so welcoming and they kept the conversations with us, they also recommended places to visit. It was a pleasure talking to them.

Ok to stay hotel
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The room is too compact, and there’s no fridge.

Great location. It’s in a very safe area with lots of cool and hip restaurants. And the beach is just within mins walk.

Stay was very average
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Room key had to be re-cut 4 times! Problem with door in Room 211 Plugs in wall not securely attached so phone and laptop not charging properly

Location good

Enjoyable experience
    • Family Room with Mountain View

reception could give more information about tours and excursions, be more detailed and follow up more with time for pick up and prices

Nice hotel, good location and good value for money. Not far from Waterfront and other attractions. We didn’t use the facilities we spent all our time outdoor, we were looking for a comfortable, basic hotel and that was more than enough for us. Overall we enjoyed our stay there

it was exceptional
    • Family Room with Mountain View

I was there last year same time same place I just love it for the following, excellent service, the staff is very professional and friendly. Its always clean and neat. I will always make use of Protea hotel sea point.

My stay was good other than the breakfast issue. the hotel was excellent
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

I didn't like the exclusion of breakfast. Other business partners booked in an equivalent hotel for only 130$ had breakfast, free transport to the shopping malls. We paid 187$ and felt cheated other than that we were ok.

I liked the room I stayed in.

ok for a short stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The location is very good, shops, market, beach in walking distance. The staff was not very friendly, our room was small, we had to put our luggage on the floor. Because the room was so small we only had a queensize bed.

Excellent location.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

We were given a really tiny room next to the service stairs. Even though the air conditioning wasn’t on there was such a noise of machinery coming from the ceiling. When I complained we were moved to a bigger more comfortable room. I suggest they convert that tiny noisy room into a storeroom rather than expect a guest to sleep there !

Excellent location.

Staff friendly, stay was pleasant enough.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Rooms above the entrance too loud! Busses arriving and parking in front of the Hotel with running engines at all times -too loud, also delivery vans ! Ventilation in the bathroom/toilet also too loud and shouldn't run all the time or every time one switches on the light. No breakfast included in the price.

Beds very comfy!!! Hotel very central.

Wonderful central location

What a great surprise to arrive and find a wonderful cheese and wine table for our enjoyment. Really nice touch after a long day at work. Our suite was double the size we expected, really nice bed and very comfortable. A great central location for town and exploring the beaches nearby.

good
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

The hotel wants to be paid upfront for the first night. Booking.com should therefore change this at the time of booking. This would be far more convenient than receiving urgent messages (that annoyingly assume you are online) to pay within 24 hours. For this reason I will never book through booking.com again

We were quite comfortable since we were all the time sightseeing
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The rooms are very small and so are the bathrooms. There is not a restaurant and the only one is a fast food chain which you can enter through a non signed small door from the reception

The hotel is newly renovated. The satff are helpful

Unfortunately after this experience we will not be staying at a Protea Hotel again.
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Very noisy hotel - emergency alarm went off twice during our short stay. We requested a quiet room (option selected online through booking.com) but were placed directly opposite the lift which was extremely noisy every morning. When this was raised we were told that quieter rooms were not available - I find this difficult to believe considering my booking was made 4 months before my scheduled travel date. Rooms are extremely small. Breakfast is overpriced for what is on offer so we made use of much better restaurants in the area instead. Would only recommend to people traveling for business and definitely not to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday.

Friendly staff.

IT WAS A VERY POOR STAY
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

THE ROOMS TO BE MADE UP. IT'S VERY EXPENSIVE FOR SUCH A CROCKY SMALL ROOM, COULD'NT EVENS AFFORD TO TURN MYSELF AROUND IN THE ROOM WITHOUT HURTING ME

FOR THE SMALL ROOMS TO BE A BIT CHEAPER

Nice place. I would recommend.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The toilet seems to run (not good in drought). Also, the breakfast was so expensive that we had to go off site to eat. Wished we could have eaten at the hotel.

Room was very comfortable and liked the brightness with the windows. It was safe and a great location.

We enjoyed our stay
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Things that we have requested some months ago , when we arrived we had to tell them again. 2 beds . And we were not getting enough soaps and tissues daily

Staff members. Smiling

Loved it , very friendly staff , would come back and recommend to friends
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

When checked in we had booked a standard room online, got to then room was so shocked as how small it was , not the true picture when booking on line , it was so small, ok if you there on you’re own and maybe just staying 1 night but not a room for 2 people , went straight to reception and up graded , was shocked to hear but all the staff said they didn’t like these rooms !!

Comfy comfortable bed , nice room and very clean , couldn’t fault very nice .

Stay was okay after the initial lies told by reception staff
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

was told when arrived after 17 hour flights that booking had been cancelled by booking.com (Which was a lie!1) I was then charged for 14 night stay when only stayed 13 nights. fire alarm woke me up on 5 nights out of the 13 Seemingly this is a regular occurence

excellent breakfast

My stay was great overall.
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

I made a booking on booking.com and included in my booking.com booking that there must be a cot in my room for my baby and I included all the details for my baby in my booking, but on arrival the hotel didn't know anything about the booking for my baby which was quite disappointing. Another point to note in this hotel is that the lift takes long and there is limited access with the lift. The parking in the basement for my rental car was great, with easy access.

I liked the linen, the bed was very comfortable.

I will never book Protea Hotel they have dropped drastically
    • Family Room with Mountain View

when we arrived at the property there were renovations going on , on the same floor that we were supposed to sleep at. The place is filthy I couldn't sleep there

Mixed feelings
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

The airport pick-up did not work but that could be organised by making a few phone calls. The rooms are quite small and very badly sound-proofed. The room doors can't be closed silently when leaving. When people talk outside the room in the aisle, you are going to hear that loud and clearly. Unfortunately, there were quite a few guests coming back to their rooms late at night and some leaving early. All in all and to be not too harsh, I'd say I have mixed feelings about the stay and it'd not be my first choice when going to CPT again.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel location is OK. The large table in the lobby waiting area is OK for doing email work. The pool terrace is nice.

The service from the waitress Winnie and chef Songeza...

Nothing everything was on point

The service from the waitress Winnie and chef Songeza excellent and the beds very comfortable. The warm welcome from reception I dont mind to book again for a visit with my family

sentences are too long one word "epic"
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

just because I didn't sleep that doesn't mean one shouldn't clean... house keeping was really sloppy.. but it aint no big deal... they can do better though

The service we got from Nthabiseng at Reception , never for one moment was she inpatient with us or gave us attitude... We wish her a very fruitful and beautiful journey on this hospitality business.

adequate but over priced.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

It is very clinical not great for a holiday better for business people. Found the room extremely small and didnt like the bathroom at all.

The location is great.

Pleasant
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

I asked the staff when checking in if they’d be able to allow me to check out at 12:30. I was promised that they’ll ask manager on duty and get back to me. Needless to say, no one got back to me and to be safe, I checked out at 5am since I had a race to run.

The view and then balcony. Perfect

Super!
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Additional payments. Just include parking & breakfast in one collective amount & just say it's all inclusive

Friendly Staff!! The chef made the morning breakfast a lovely part to look forward to.

I expected a lot more.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Honestly I thought that paying R 1300 per night that you would receive Breakfast Included and it was R 175 extra. Even worse was that I had to pay R 50 extra for using the hotels parking bay which again I found ridiculous for how much I paid. Other than that the rooms aren't massive but they are comfortable.

Nice location.
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

The "airport shuttle" service would imply a complementary service by the hotel. But when you have to pay 400ZAR for a shuttle it should be called what it is; a taxi. Hotel should mention this on their website. Had some cockroaches in my room.

Nice location. Close to the sea boulevard. Very nice breakfast. Comfortable beds.

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would book again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Being woken up just after 6am by the fire alarm, which turned out to be a false alarm and I was told had been set off by someone smoking in an area where they shouldn't have.

Very helpful, friendly and courteous staff, nothing was too much trouble. Room was clean and comfortable and food was very good.

Absolutely amazing!!

none

The staff at the Reception were absolutely amazing, warm and welcoming. Amanda at the Guest Travel stood out for me, very patient, very helpful, always has a warm welcoming smile, she connects so quickly with Guest. I requested for an upgrade from Superior room to Luxury room which was done within seconds. They made me and my 5 year old daughter feel at home. The breakfast was yummy, having Spur within the Hotel is so convenient especially when travelling with a child. I was very sad to leave. The 6 nights we spent there was heaven for us. Thank you for such warm hospitality. I sure will come back soon and will recommend the hotel to friends and family.

My Weekend in Capetown
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

For a small hotel that lots of people do business in there isn't a great selection on the TV channels. There was a few staff members at reception that were very rude. I booked a Mountain View and all i saw was a TINY corner... I don't class this for the extra price I paid. I would have just stayed in a standard and not bother with the excess... one was of a car park and a tiny bit of the mountain. They did finally move me the 3rd time to an actual mountain view room and I was happy. Breakfast was not very good though so I wouldn't bother adding it on and go out and find a nice place that's cheaper

The Beds were comfortable and clean. The bar staff/ cleaning and security were very nice and helpful.

Protea Cape Point
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Showed up and got the usual bookings.com treatment. You are not in the system, after about 20 minutes they found it and got the usual room by the elevator or facing the garage. I was ok with that it was an accumulation of many little things that made my stay there make me not want to go back. 1. The shower and bathroom smelled of mildew and while showering the entire floor would fill up with water. I had to make a dam to trap the water from escaping. 2. When it rained, water droplets were hitting the balcony from all the balconies above and making a loud enough noise to wake me up. 3. Air conditioner would turn on in the middle of the night randomly and wake me up. I thought I had figured out the control, instead finually unplugged it. 4. Came home at 10:45pm down stairs bar was open I asked for a beer and was told they were closed. Sign said open till 11:00pm. Really, that was the point of no return as I didn't want to go wandering around at that time of night and bartender to lazy to give me a drink. Sad how far the level at the Protea has dropped. Maybe it's just this location, but there are plenty of other places around here that I would rather stay at.

Location is why I chose it. Close to yoga and the beach

Easy access to restaurants and beaches
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

Small bathroom, but shower was big enough :-)

Parking is very secure. Beach is walking distance from the hotel. Restaurants are walking distance from the hotel. Good coffee served at breakfast

Staff were awesome.
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

I did not like the fact that i needed to pay additional for parking since i had already paid a fair amount for the accommodation. With the high excess on a rental car it was not worth the chance to not take the parking.

Staff were awesome. Hotel room is small but was perfect for our needs as we did not spend much time in the room. Awesome place.

Accommodation was comfortable, clean and easy accessible.

Mattress and towels. Also the water from the geyser when showering had a terrible mildew smell every time. Given the drought that Cape Town is experiencing this could result in the bad smell?

Could feel the springs through the mattress, but it was still comfortable. Towels were very old but did the job.

location was great
    • Superior Room with Partial Sea View

bed was uncomfortable and went right down on both sides... took an hour to get an iron when we were rushing to get somewhere so not ideal

location was great

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Just what the doctor ordered.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

We spent our first night in Cape Town here after a 16 hour flight. It was just what the doctor ordered after our trip. A quick journey from the airport and close to the apartment we moved onto the next day. The staff were extremely helpful, the room was clean and the beds super comfy. It was really handy having "Spur" attached to the hotel for a delicious family meal.

The size of the room, very small and the fact that the...
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The size of the room, very small and the fact that the aircon made a noise. this was the people staying above us having their aircon on thee whole night which is very disturbing due to the noise level

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Bad Experience lived.
    • Family Room with Mountain View

The incompetence of staff to handle customer queries particularly Thuliswa .Very much unprofessional and lacks customer care service skills .Thorough training is recommended.

Breakfast facilities only

All in all not bad

Transport provided is ridiculously expensive and unreliable .we were forgotten to be collected at airport . There was no apology from hotel. Always had to phone for suger and coffee to be replaced. All in all not bad but have to say worse was the hotels reluctance to realise problems but rather just shrug shoulders.

Staff were friendly , bed comfy.

I think Protea Seapoint is racist
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

In my booking I requested for airport pick up but when I arrived there was no one to pick me despite waiting two hours at the airport. At least an email telling me I wouldn't be picked would have been appreciated. Also the Hotel Staff where not welcoming. For a tourist destination, I was really disappointed with their lack of being warm. it was as though its because of my skin colour(Black) thats why I couldn't be made to feel at home despite the expensive fees I paid. Other white folks would be greeted politely whilst I appeared to be an inconvenience. This made my entire stay depressing. I requested a room with a view but was subjected to one without any. How I wish they would treat everyone the same.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Superior Room with Partial Sea View

Thought the breakfast that was not included in price was expensive by South Afican standards. Towels were poor quality and had seen better days. Stayed in superior room, not sure what was superior, very pokey, small bathroom.

All the staff were excellent, nothing too much trouble. Great location.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

I left a pair of gents boots size 12 in the cupboard by...
    • Standard Queen Room with Mountain View

I left a pair of gents boots size 12 in the cupboard by accident. I sent a colleague to fetch them the next morning. My colleague waited for an hour to be told the boots were no longer there. If they were not in the cupboard in the room what happened to them. A R1500.00 pair of black boots gone. Not possible other than if stolen.