Reviews of The Cellars-Hohenort 5 stars

93 Brommersvlei Road, 7848 Cape Town, South Africa

#28 of 172 hotels in Cape Town

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The property and service was faultless. i will definitely be back.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi throughout the property was poor and as it was a business trip and I am on an international mobile it was frustrating.

Great selection of warm breakfast options available. Buffet was not fantastic but was fresh and reasonably stocked.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Excellent place to chill out after a long flight.
    • Suite

Excellent place to chill out after a long flight. Great service from very helpful staff. Every aspect of our stay had been thought about to make our stay as pleasant and stress free as possible. Should have stayed more than one night!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Everything!
    • Double or Twin Room

The fact that it was time to leave :(

Everything! This place is a absolutely stunning - heavenly. The staff is amazing; the food - absolutely divine; the room was MAGNIFICENT in all of its aspects. Every detail accounted and taken care of. This has become my new second home in Cape Town. The scenery is breathtaking. This is definitely the best hotel I’ve been to.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Just the nicest place to spend time and unwind in Cape Town!
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. I’ve loved both of my stays! Thank you to the whole team!

Wonderful, helpful, considerate and friendly staff. As a solo traveller, they made me feel so at home, going above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. Particular thanks to Adam! I loved it so much I came back to stay a few days later! Beautiful rooms and an all-round stunning property, with lovely gardens and nicely renovated rooms. Little touches like a welcome bottle of wine in the room were appreciated. The food at the restaurant and at breakfast was excellent and I never felt lonely at dinner time. A really wonderful place to stay in a peaceful, safe and beautiful part of Cape Town, close enough to reach everything easily, but far enough away to enjoy space and fresh air.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great holiday in fantastic hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

beds slightly hard for my taste- option of mattress topper would be good Slightly more variety on restaurant menu would a bonus or adding daily specials

Staff could not help enough- friendly, competent and universally welcoming Facilities excellent, clean, up to date and great atmosphere

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Luxury stay in Cape Town
    • Double or Twin Room

Exceptional Restaurant The Greenhouse at the Hotel with top class food and service. Lovely gardens Very friendly staff Comfortable bed Tasty breakfast with stunning views

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

If there was only one place to stay in Cape Town the Hohenort is that place
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything about it. The boutique nature of the facilities. The staff remembered our names from our previous stay. Nothing about it we don't like. The setting is idyllic too

Excellent facilities and staff except for a couple of hiccups in the restaurant
    • Luxury Double Room

Sorry to say the restaurant didn't meet expectations despite being highly recommended by friends living in Constantia. Unfortunately, the restaurant manager had a very bad and negative attitude towards two people in our party. We appreciated the restaurant was busy but the hotel knew how many guests were booked to dine so they surely should have up-manned the serving staff to cope Despite the above, our whole party had a great long lunch celebration

The actual hotel was excellent and the front office staff were wonderful and very helpful. We both enjoyed our stay and will be back next year with more friends

Lovely hotel in a great location.
    • Double or Twin Room

I found very long dark hairs on the wrapped soap and the chair in the room had stains on the seat. I mentioned both to the room cleaners. The restaurant staff were not so attentive to our needs for service and drinks (they seemed understaffed as weddings were going on) and the maitre’d was quite rude to my husband at the bar when he asked for pink tonic.

Room was lovely with a beautiful view of the valley. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. The cheese souffle was superb!

Very pleasant but for our sleep! I just loved the beat garden and ideal for wedding receptions.
    • Double or Twin Room

I feel the dinner was overpriced and not very good. Breakfast was better. Service was good, especially from Pierette. The mattresses were very hard. The air conditioning from the neighboring room was very loud and would switch off and on during the night. It seemed like it was so close to the head of our bed, so we had a bad sleep. We were in room 48.

We were very impressed with the friendly and helpful staff, especially Hellenlca at reception. I loved walking in the beautiful gardens 😊.

A beautiful place with tremendously friendly and efficient...
    • Double or Twin Room

A beautiful place with tremendously friendly and efficient staff. The food was divine,heavenly, a joy for the palate at the greenhouse restaurant. Breakfast was also excellent with lots of variety.

Sit back relax and enjoy the Mountain View’s and sprawling grounds
    • Double or Twin Room

Great hotel to sit back and relax. Dining facilities were great with an excellent laid back atmosphere while still offering excellent service and attention to detail.

Relaxed luxury.
    • Double or Twin Room

We loved the eating facilities for breakfast which had a wonderful outlook onto the gardens. The position of the hotel is pleasant as it sits in a plush suburb of Cape Town and you get a feeling of greater relaxation...

Fantastic location in Kapstadt, close to botanical garden,...
    • Double or Twin Room

For a 5 star hotel we have seen better service especially in the restaurant or pool area.

Fantastic location in Kapstadt, close to botanical garden, green garden oasis, great restautants.walking opportunities close by, 2 nice pools, one heated. Rooms have a nice view.

Every member of staff we came into contact with, was...
    • Double or Twin Room

Every member of staff we came into contact with, was pleasant , courteous and helpful. we felt that we were being given special treatment . The gardens were beautiful in spite of the drought , our room was luxurious with special treats like beautifully wrapped chocolates and sachets of hot chocolate. At reception Helenica went out of her way to help us - In the restaurant Monica and Shaun were attentive to our every need. There were others whose names I can't recall also pleasant and friendly - there was not one false note during our stay.

Relaxing and very comfortable.
    • Luxury Double Room

Our room was a little exposed so we had to have the blinds drawn all the time to stop people around the pool looking in.

Food and service were excellent, setting was very relaxing with the lovely garden. Green House Restaurant was the best meal we had during our 4 week stay in the Western Cape.

It was amazing. Would def recommend it. Very relaxing. The staff are beyond amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

My voncleef and arpel gold chain went missing from my room. But I partly blame myself as I should have utilized the room safe. It happened after the cleaner had cleaned my room. The staff were very helpful in trying to help.

The property has so much history. There gardens are amazing with the most amazing medicinal trees. It’s also a Beautiful place to relax. Staff are amazing and so helpful. Food was amazing especially the greenhouse which is an experience on it own. Def world class and my all time favourite place to eat. The chef is beyond amazing. We are in awe of his cuisine. My parents were blown away as it was there first time to experience greenhouse.

Greenhouse lives up to its reputation!
    • Double or Twin Room

Our welcome on arrival was not up to such an establishment's standards Unfriendly staff - room attendant makes eye contact but does not greet you / bar on the Hohenort side also an almost rude welcome (and dirty) Dirty vases and old papers noticed on a console in front of our room on arrival, was still there on departure.

Greenhouse is incredible! Food and service are really amazing Reception when finally aware of you was really friendly Incredible views from the room

Top quality hotel in a wonderful location with fantastic staff

Nothing we can think of

This is a top quality hotel with exceptional service from all staff, fantastic location and wonderful food. Perfect pamper retreat!

The Cellars-Hohenort is one of our absolute favorite places to stay ever!
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing to complain about.

The room was absolutely beautiful. Everything was very clean and neat. We were surrounded by beautiful trees and a very well maintained garden. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfast is great and even the two restaurants on the premises are magnificent. We were treated like royalty and we've enjoyed every moment.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel was tired and rough around the edges. A good 4* hotel not 5* Housekeeping did not do their job, water not replenished, room not cleaned.

The staff are brilliant, very friendly and helpful

Beautiful 9 Acre Estate in Constantia near Kirstenbosch and Vineyards.
    • Double or Twin Room

My room had the worst sleeping pillows ever. They were as flat and lifeless as could be. During the day, there were many decorative pillows put in the bed. However, sleeping pillows create true comfort. Also, my room was on the ground floor with an outside terrace. I was concerned about the security of the windows. I was disappointed that the swimming pools were a little cold. They were also not perfectly clean - someone ended up cleaning up later on. However, the ducks get into the pool areas and I could see droppings on the pool deck. This is not sanitary. I wasn't able to swim. I was also disappointed that after calling for a pick up at Klein Constantia, a driver was not sent for me. Last, tell guests for day trips to Stellenbosch that vineyards are open 10 - 4. therefore, you should leave by 8:30 AM.

I liked the historic estate and gardens that fit into the landscape. Some of the hotel team were really amazing, too. In the Martini Bar, Patrick and Joe took care of me. Patrick always had the biggest smile. Breakfast at the Conservatory was relaxing - Sean oversaw seating and caring for everyone. At dinner, Monica took care of me - wonderful hospitality and kindness. The cheese souffle with gin sauce is amazing. Russell was a travel guide and driver to go to Stellenbosch. He was amazing - please tell him: Dit was baie lekker. Hy was baie aangenaam, intelligent en kundig. Ek hou van sy keuse van wynlandgoed om te besoek. Many other pleasant hotel team members that I cannot name off hand also created a great experience.

Picture perfect
    • Double or Twin Room

Not much but if I had to choose one fault - the internet connection kept cutting out during our stay, and there’s no onsite gym though they provide a free shuttle to a nearby facility.

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the location was idyllic!

Great stay in a lovely place. We were were made to feel very welcome and the staff couldn’t do enoug
    • Double or Twin Room

Fine dining restaurant was more like a production line of amazing dishes rather than a wonderful experience. We had to ask them to slow down so we could savour each of the 10 course gourmand menu

Bedroom was a very good size and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

Stunning , charming hotel in beautiful location
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel is in the stunning Constantia district and has incredibly beautiful gardens and rooms. I only stayed a night but would have loved to stay longer. All the staff were friendly especially at check in and in the restaurant. Nothing was too much trouble. I thought drinks and food were reasonably priced given the location. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

One of the best hotels we’ve stayed in, anywhere in the world.
    • Luxury Double Room

WiFi reception was spasmodic, but could generally get it to work.

Room was spacious, bed extremely comfortable. Excellent bathroom. Deck was terrific, overlooking the pool and the magnificent gardens. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.

Beautiful historic hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

That we paid a high price for South Africa to be put in a room next to building work, with builders outside our room throughout our stay.

Beautiful hotel with nice surroundings and facilities. Good restaurants and great staff. They all were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the hotel were doing building work to the room next to ours, so not sure why they thought it was acceptable to put guests in our room, especially considering the prices they charge. The builders had taken the door off the hinges and were repairing stuff, so everytime we came in and out the room we were greeted by the builders. The other cheaper places we stayed at where a much more pleasant stay.

Short and sweet with a few areas that could be improved.
    • Double or Twin Room

I did not like having to wait for my room to be cleaned before I could check in. I was not impressed with the breakfast sadly. It had nice options but everything seemed over cooked. There were no coffee cups in my room.

Gardens were beautiful. Loved the coffee machine and the complimentary bottle of wine- nice touches. Bed was very comfortable and the view from the room was amazing. The room service food was good.

It is a very nice place--but extremely over priced.
    • Double or Twin Room

They advertise a putting/chipping golf green--which does not exist--then they blame that on the water shortage, but the grounds are green and immaculate. They do not offer a diplomat discount--making the property over maximum per diem for probably all diplomatic missions. It is like they don't want our business, because when I called to inquire, they did not seem interested to help. There are plenty of properties that are just as nice or nicer for almost half the price.

Paradise in Constantia Hotel exists - it's called the Cellars-Hohenort.

Everything was perfect!

My friend and I fell forever in love with the Cellars-Hohenort. This magical place has seduced us and we cannot wait to return. Being here is like stepping back in time with all the comforts of a modern day world. Loved the polka dotted decor in the Lounge Area. We delighted in The High Tea, one platter sufficing, beautifully crafted, exquisite and delicate little irresistible munchies. We felt perpetually and deliciously ensconced in the hum of caring staff assistance; no need to verbalise a request, just thinking it would do. Our benevolent night manager, coming to tuck us in, arriving with chocolates and water, very kindly zipping back with a clutch of Earl Grey sachets for a late night cup of tea. Next time, that cheesecake is beckoning...At breakfast, Clishe and Patience were most lovely; Candice was very understanding about a late checkout and Edward helped me with my bags to my car; he, in particular, is a most wonderful man and I hope he will be working with you for many years to come. Thank you all so very much again!

Accommodation with heart and soul!
    • Double or Twin Room

Pillows are too soft. Shower room too small although size of bathroom is good.

Food and the service staff were outstanding. All done with pride. A lodging with not only wonderful decorations but the staff do their job with pride. I have stayed in many hotels all over the world and this is one of the best by far!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Cellars Hohenort
    • Double or Twin Room

Though spotlessly clean, our room was 'tired' - in need of refurbishment. The mattress was uncomfortable and the sound of the extractor fan in the bathroom was irritatingly loud. We had to ask for our complimentary room supplies to be restocked. Shower water flows were erratic. A sharp contrast to other hotels in this chain at which we recently stayed and a disappointment, given that we'd looked forward to our stay at this property.

The setting is excellent and the buildings, gardens and grounds restful and pleasing. Staff and service were very good - attentive and helpful. Breakfasts and dinner were excellent.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Beautiful Hotel in a Tranquil setting - Spoil Yourself!
    • Double or Twin Room

Service at breakfast was a bit slow. Once the manager arrived on the second morning, there was a dramatic improvement.

I loved our stay. Beautiful hotel with stunning decor. The garden setting is tranquil and the staff fantastic. We have stayed at many upscale, 5 star hotels but this is by far the best on may levels.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Resting on bygone laurels
    • Double or Twin Room

Did not get access to main restaurant despite being a resident. Clothes got packed by hotel and forgot my suites in the cupboard. My driver had to drive 400km round trip to get them. Hotel staff at other Liz McGrath hotel were reluctant to co-operate and had to actively manage getting them back. Hotel staff agreed to meet with my driver afterwards but have not followed through - despite considerable effort from him to help rectify their error.

Beautiful hotel - exquisite location.

Stunning views and location. Need to ensure staff communicate.
    • Premier Suite

Attention to detail. Some of the staff failed to communicate with each other. They offered a chauffeur service but despite arranging a pick up we were left waiting for 40 minuted over the agreed time. Our impression was that this hotel is trading on a past reputation. It is pretty expensive but we did not feel those costs were justified when we compared the experience to other places we stayed during our trip.

Lovely location. Stunning views from the terrace and beautiful gardens.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

We had a lovely time
    • Double or Twin Room

The food was quite expensive and the restaurant should hire a sommelier to make sure the wine is served on the right temperature and the full reds are decanted

Staff was amazing and the hotel grounds are beautiful.

Amazing property and staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom could be cleaner.

Staff, the hotel is located in a very beautiful property/site and the restaurant was a very good experience(service and food).

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Heaven on earth
    • Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel in the middle of the forest, all green around you almost every room has its patio. It is quite and romantic atmospher.

Location, clean, green area and over all perfect

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

My wife had an ankle surgery and had a plaster on.
    • Double or Twin Room

The menu at the hotel restaurant for the evening dinner but mine you we stayed 3 weeks so at the end a little bit repetitive

My wife had an ankle surgery and had a plaster on. We stayed there for 3 weeks , all the staff went the extra mile to make her feel comfortable .They were all very helpful and proactive .Bed is excellent, breakfast is great and the garden magnificent .

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Excellent service
    • Double or Twin Room

Room directly above restaurant with some noise late at night and overlooking parking/courtyard also noisy in the mornings.

Excellent service Excellent restaurants Beautiful gardens

A perfect weekend getaway.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room had underfloor heating, which was enjoyed a lot. The bathroom, to the contrary, was very cold, no undertile heating or similar.

The hotel certainly deserves its 5 star status. The comfort of the room was outstanding, the location is superb, and the friendliness of the staff is amazing. They even arranged for club sandwiches when we arrived late in the evening due to delays at the airport. Very helpful in making transport arrangements and even arranged for a reservation at the famous and outstanding Greenhouse Restaurant. We will be back!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Excellent place for a family with young children.
    • Premier Suite

Location, service, room size and food. Most importantly, thd car service is 5 stars and an excellent value for money. For tours with the hotel car service, always ask for Russell, he is great!

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

The welcome and attention we received from the reception...
    • Double or Twin Room

We were disappointed not to have been able to book a table in the Greenhouse restaurant especially as we were at the hotel for 4 nights. Restuarants near the hotel variable and probably have to go to Cape Town to ensure value for money. The shower strength was 'pathetic' and the bath controls were impossilbe to reach when sitting in the bath. Surprised at such poor design.

The welcome and attention we received from the reception staff were excellent. In fact, all the staff that we met were happy, smiley and very attentive. The standard of the accommodation was good and the position of the hotel in Constantia provided the opportunity to visit the Winelands around Cape Town and give a break from the frenetic areas of the city.

we will be back
    • Luxury Double Room

usb ports for cell phones etc would be useful noise at dinner was difficult due to wedding, dinner booking became late...

the aircon was noisy until we found the silent switch the next morning...our faullt. loved the ducks joining us for breakfast.

A very special hotel
    • Suite

Friendly and efficient staff. Exceptional breakfasts particularly the eggs benedict. Elegant suite overlooking the beautiful gardens. Excellent mini bar. Meals in the evening very good in deed.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Peaceful paradise in the middle of the city.
    • Double or Twin Room

The Green House restaurant was fully booked. It should be stated clearer that you need to book the table for it well in advance!

The property with two pools and the garden was extremely beautiful. The shuttle service for Constantia's restaurants worked extremely well.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Easily merits inclusion into Relais & Chateaux Guide
    • Double or Twin Room

Think that you might like to re-visit the number of cushions on the bed!! Where do the staff put them when we retire to bed?

Location was perfect. Great staff and superb dining. Nothing was too much trouble. Certainly recommend it to friends. Loved the out door pools too.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Best hotel I've ever tried.

Nothing at all

Best hotel I've ever tried. Amazing view in the restaurant. Perfect stall and service. Room next to the swimming pool and first class facilities. Food is also perfect! I wish I could stay here much much longer.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

A luxury! Wished we were staying more than one night.
    • Double or Twin Room

Less impressed by The Conservatory restaurant: burnt food for dinner (over-charred yet under-cooked "gourmet" hamburger with burnt bun) and food took ages to come. Breakfast was exciting though, with an extensive offering (served at same venue).

Loved that they provided a baby cot, complete with bedding, without even having to ask! Fantastic gardens (forest, lawns, vineyards, pools, herb gardens...), competent and helpful staff, exciting breakfast, fresh and bright rooms elegantly done. A luxurious experience!

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Definitely not a 5* Hotel by International Standards
    • Double or Twin Room

Very old fashion rooms (cottage style) Hotel interior tired in many places Food less than mediocre (Hotel Restaurant) Service slow and staff not attentive enough Bland reception (featuring tasteless clothing display)

Nice gardens / pool Good position for the southern subburbs Very quiet

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Be
    • Luxury Double Room

This traditional hotel provides style and outstanding services. Set in beautiful grounds with stunning plants it's an ideal base to get your Cape Town and the surrounding attractions.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Luxurious characterful hotel but some staff training needed to perfect the experience
    • Double or Twin Room

Our main disappointment was with some of the staff: the reception staff seemed quite disorganised; the service was very slow in the Conservatory restaurant on our first night and at our last breakfast the restaurant manager kept leaving the sliding doors to the terrace open as some guests chose to sit outside even though we had asked for them to be closed as it was quite cold and windy; and the housekeeping was poor with coffee pods not replenished on one day, dirty wine glasses left, and even a used flannel left on the bathroom floor on our last day. We were also a little disappointed to be told by the assistant manager that neither of the swimming pools were heated.

We had a fabulous suite for our 3 night stay - spacious, very comfortable and attractively furnished. The gardens are restful and there are fabulous views. The breakfasts are excellent (especially the eggs benedict and the pastries) and we had superb meals in both the Conservatory and the Greenhouse restaurants. The hotel provides a free on demand shuttle service to Kirstenbosch (10 mins away) but the shuttle to Cape Town only runs at certain times which did not work for our excursions.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Beyond beautiful hotel in the gorgeous Constantia valley for a sumptious weekend escapade.
    • Double or Twin Room

Could not get a booking at the spa, suggest additional therapists and treatment rooms

Stunning location , picturesque, food was scrumptious, staff friendly and goes the extra mile, all in all it was a spectacular stay

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

We stayed at the Cellars for 5 nights early in November and...
    • Double or Twin Room

We stayed at the Cellars for 5 nights early in November and had the most wonderful stay. The hotel is perfect in a wonderful setting. Our room in the Hohenort Building was lovely with a great terrace and view over the pool and vineyard. The staff were so helpful nothing was too much trouble. We ate in the Conservatory Restaurant most nights as we had invited guests to eat with us and the food and service were first class. We also used the spa which was great so clean and well run A wonderful hotel in a fantastic setting. We will stay there again on our next trip to Cape Town

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Top Experience Hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

I cannot think of anything

An Excellent hotel for those who want to Relax and at the same time enjoy the City. Great restaurant the Green House among the best.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Wonderful Grounds and Building
    • Luxury Double Room

Long way out of Cape Town but they run a shuttle service.Had a corporate event at the time of our stay which really took over the hotel.

wonderful old dutch manor house with superb gardens. Staff are really helpful and friendly. Top restaurant The Greenhouse has a taster menu which is one of the best we have experienced.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Beautiful
    • Double or Twin Room

It's a beautiful property with spectacular views from the rooms.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Great Location, beautiful setting, great food and friendly...
    • Double or Twin Room

Great Location, beautiful setting, great food and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

we had comfortale stay at the property,with very nice food and excellent and couteous staff.
    • Premier Suite

bed was comfortable but the pillows were very soft to my liking due to my neck problem.

A lovely, pampered break in beautiful surroundings!

Nothing at all!

Friendliness and efficiency- nothing was too much trouble! Absolutely stunning place! And the food was amazing! Thank you!

Well located, good welcome and comfortable stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Stunning setting with lovely gardens and lots of little touches to make you feel spoilt!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Worth comming back to
    • Double or Twin Room

Someone bumped our car in the parking on arrival

Beautiful place Loved the fire place in the lounge area

Beautiful gardens and yummy breakfasts

Beautiful gardens and yummy breakfasts

The facilities were beautiful, the breakfast delicious and the staff very professional and friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was very little not to like.

The breakfast was absolutely delicious. The personal touch was most appreciated.

Charming and luxurious hotel in beautiful setting with superb staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Tranquil rural setting amidst towering mountains and beautiful garden and vineyards, charming and attentive staff, every comfort catered for.

A fantastic small hotel, a great escape and close to the wine wine farms.
    • Double or Twin Room

The property was stunning we really enjoyed our stay. There breakfast was fantastic, we enjoyed dinner in both the restaurants.

Tranquil setting just outside Cape Town
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were incredibly friendly and the reception staff went out of their way to assist. Tranquil setting

Staff was fantastic and the two restaurants onsite were...
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff was fantastic and the two restaurants onsite were outstanding.

cold coffee

cold coffee

Helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to make...
    • Double or Twin Room

Helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable!

The non-traditional eggs benedict was excellent!
    • Double or Twin Room

The non-traditional eggs benedict was excellent! Having Greenhouse on site was a plus!

We had a lovely stay, the staff was very helpful, our room was beautifully decorated

Beautiful gardens

Service shocking, room cold, dinner never arrived, overrated and priced
    • Premier Suite

Poor service and unpleasant stay

The gardens

Good accomodation and good restaurant. We will return!
    • Double or Twin Room

some furniture showing signs of wear

room was very pleasant. food was good (much better than last year).

Stunning property and great service
    • Double or Twin Room

Room needs a charging station or power bar

Stunning property and great service