Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
Avenida Alvear 1661, Recoleta, C1014AAD Buenos Aires, Argentina – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 136 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires.
6 Reasons to Choose Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Buenos Aires
Palacio Duhau-Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, located in the fashionable Recoleta shopping and residential district on Avenida Alvear, combines a restored Palace with the new Posadas building, which was built in architectural harmony with the palace. The hotel seamlessly integrates Buenos Aires’ legendary glamour with 21st century innovative design and state-of-the-art technology. Classic materials, natural light, neutral and warm colours, and detailed iron work instantly identify the “belle époque” glamour of the palace and are reminders of the building’s residential character. The handsomely restored Palacio Duhau itself, built in 1934 by French architect León Dourge, is one of the few remaining palaces representing the city’s traditional and exclusive “Porteña” aristocracy (the Duhau family was its original occupant). In contrast, the new, contemporary Posadas building reflects the future of Buenos Aires. An underground walkway and gallery showcasing international and local artists, and expansive private gardens connect the two buildings. The gardens cover more than half of the 4,400 square metres (47,300 square feet) of the land occupied by the hotel.
Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Rubbers Gallery 0 miles
- Zubaran Gallery 0.2 miles
- Palais de Glace Salas Nacionales de Cultura 0.3 miles
- Museo Participativo de Ciencias 0.3 miles
- Austral University 0.4 miles
- N. S Pilar Parish 0.4 miles
- Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco 0.4 miles
- Recoleta Cemetery 0.4 miles
- Recoleta Cultural Centre 0.4 miles
- Carlos Gardel Museum 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 0.5 miles
- Colon Theater 0.8 miles
- The Obelisk of Buenos Aires 1 miles
- Corrientes Avenue 1.1 miles
- Florida Pedestrian Street 1.2 miles
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA 1.3 miles
- Plaza de Mayo Square 1.5 miles
- Puerto Madero Waterfront 2 miles
- Hippodrome 2.3 miles
- Plaza Serrano Square 2.5 miles
- Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport 2.9 miles
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport 17.8 miles
- La Plata Airport 38.5 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Patio Bullrich Shopping Mall
Popular brands like: Zara
Food Areas Nearby
- Guerrin Pizzeria Restaurant Food in this area includes: Pizza
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 80 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
An extra bed can be added in all rooms upon request for an extra fee.
Please note the based on local tax laws, all Argentinian citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (VAT) of 21%. Only foreigners who pay with a foreign credit card, debit card or via bank transfer are exempt from this 21% additional fee (VAT) in accommodation and breakfast when presenting a foreign passport or a foreign ID along with a supporting document handed by the national migrations authority, if applicable.