Hostel Hostal Colina de Lluvia
Calle 5 # 4-08, 634001 Filandia, Colombia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 317 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2||
Double Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 3||
Triple Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 1||
Single Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2||
Economy Double Room
|Max adults: 6||
6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Hostal Colina de Lluvia
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Pereira's Botanical Garden8.6 miles
Technological University of Pereira8.6 miles
Founders Monument9.4 miles
Pereira's Art Museum9.5 miles
Viaduct between Pereira and Dosquebradas10 miles
Cathedral of Our Lady of Poverty10.1 miles
Lucy Tejada Cultural Center10.1 miles
Pereira's Bolivar Square10.1 miles
César Gaviria Trujillo Viaduct10.1 miles
Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima10.7 miles
Restaurant Choripollo0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Jose Fernando Cafe0.1 miles
Restaurant Cultivar cafe0.2 miles
Restaurant Helena Adentro0.4 miles
Cafe/Bar Cultivar Cafe0.9 miles
Hernan Ramirez Villegas Stadium11.1 miles
Pereira's Olympic Village11.2 miles
Matecana's Zoo11.3 miles
National Coffee Park12 miles
Mountain Bremmen reserva1.2 miles
River siete cascadas1.9 miles
Mountain cascadas secretas1.9 miles
Mountain cascadas dobles3.1 miles
River Rio Barbas5 miles
Matecaña International Airport11.2 miles
El Edén International Airport17 miles
La Nubia Airport27.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hostal Colina de Lluvia
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Themed dinners Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours
- Movie nights Off-site
- Stand-up comedy
- Bar crawls Additional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Evening entertainment
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site Additional charge
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Safe Additional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Shops (on site)
- Gift shop
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Personal trainer
- Yoga classes
- Beach umbrellas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 1 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Hostal Colina de Lluvia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.