Times Square EDITION New York
20 Times Square, 701 7th Avenue at West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 755 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Select rooms offer upgraded amenities such as a private balcony, additional living space and views of Times Square.
Room service is conveniently provided for guests to enjoy. Concierge services and dry-cleaning are offered as well.
Times Square is 1,000 feet from the accommodations, while Restaurant Row is 2,650 feet from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 8.1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Times Square EDITION New York has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 20, 2018
Hotel chain/brand: Edition
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer airport transfer from JFK to your hotel?We offer options for airport transfers through our Concierge team. They would be delighted to present you with options and reserve them for you.Answered on 21 October 2019
- Do you offer free wifi in your room or is there a charge. If so how much?We do offer complimentary WiFi for all of our guest rooms.Answered on 6 January 2020
- Hi, do you have room which look over Time Square with a view of the ball dropping on new years eve ? If so what is the cost from the 30th Dec 2020 til..Hello Donna, While we do not have a direct view of the Ball Drop on New Year's Eve, we do have many events and packages to celebrate New Year's Eve...Answered on 14 November 2019
- Is the bathroom, shower, mirror & basin in a private bathroom or is it open to the room?It is open to the room. Thank you!Answered on 26 December 2019
- Is there an option to add breakfast to your stay and if so how much is it Thank youThere are no separate breakfast packages that can be added on to an existing reservation. If you would like breakfast to be added to the stay, the res..Answered on 11 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner
- Open forDinner
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Open forDinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Nightclub/DJAdditional charge
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Times Square EDITION New York accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
• $35 Food & Beverage Credit
• Choice of 2 Soul Cycle classes or 2 TMPL Fitness Center passes per room
• 2 tickets to a local, seasonal attraction per room
• Enhanced High Speed Internet Access
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
701West: Closed from Wed, May 12, 2021 until Tue, Aug 31, 2021
FAQs about Times Square EDITION New York
Room options at Times Square EDITION New York include:
The prices at Times Square EDITION New York may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Times Square EDITION New York has 4 restaurants:
- Lobby Bar
- The Terrace and Outdoor Gardens
- Paradise Club
Times Square EDITION New York offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Guests staying at Times Square EDITION New York can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Times Square EDITION New York is 0.7 miles from the center of New York.
Check-in at Times Square EDITION New York is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.