Morocco Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Morocco

• Riad & Spa le Secret de Zoraida

• Positive section of review

Everything was amazing. I had a really good time there. Abou was amazing, I had a very nice room and the food is just delicious. I definitely recommend this place.

Amina France
  • Riad Prada

Average Review Score: 8.6
    • Positive section of review

Tidy and clean Riad with perfect location (only 5’ walking to Place Djema el Fna). Nice and quiet staff.

• Negative section of review

We stayed at the upper room and we heard praying announcement through the window, every morning at 04.50AM.

POL Spain
  • Riad Jbara

Rabat, Morocco

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

The host was very friendly, generous, showed us around and introduced us to his friends

• Negative section of review

The mattresses in our room were too hard

Tessa Netherlands
  • Hotel Marrakech

Tetouan, Morocco

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

the bathroom & room are very clean The location is good about 10 min by taxi from the Bus Station and the guy at the reception is extremely nice and helpful. even when checked in too late

rabi Germany
  • Riad Misria et Spa

Average Review Score: 8.6
    • Positive section of review

Room was nice - superior suite.

• Negative section of review

No fault of the Riad, but the location while very good during the day and early evening, is not good after around 9 or 10 pm. It is dark, narrow and very difficult to find with few people around to ask. Typically there are young guys hanging around who keep telling you you are going the wrong way and offering to help you. We asked for help and the guy took us to the Riad. It was a two minute excercise to take us to the Riad and we gave him 5dhs to thank him but he was very unhappy demanding a lot more money and became intimidating and only left when we raised our voices, banged on the Riad door and threatened to call the police.

Mark Australia
  • Riad le Clos des Arts

Average Review Score: 9.8
    • Positive section of review

second time i've stayed . i love this place so much and cant wait to come back . everything is perfect .

Abbey United Kingdom
  • Palmeraie Palace

Average Review Score: 7.4
    • Positive section of review

great breakfast. very friendly staff.

• Negative section of review

hotel a bit run down. needs a good facelift.

Lena France
  • Riad Dar Nakous

Average Review Score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

Location of the property was excellent. Quiet and not too busy, perfect for a family. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was also delicious and rooms very comfortable. We would highly recommend it.

• Negative section of review

The only thing that we didn’t like that’s not really related to the property itself is the parking. Make sure you contact the property when you arrive, before you park to avoid being hassled or look out for the parking attendant (a man with a bunch of keys in his hand) and do not park until he tells you where otherwise you’ll encounter additional costs.

Karolina United Kingdom

Anonymous United Kingdom
  • Ksar Char-Bagh Relais&Chateaux

Average Review Score: 9.5
    • Positive section of review

We love our room and private pool. the crew at the hotel is friendly and willing to help at all times.

• Negative section of review

The internet wifi is not the best, but i who needs internet when u can spend your time by the pool.

Anonymous Colombia

Highly Rated Hotels in Morocco by All Reviewers

• Riad Dar Hassan

Merzouga, Morocco

Average Review Score: 9.7
    • Positive section of review

Everything was perfect, people is easy going, rooms are big and clean, the food is good.

Reviewed: July 6, 2017 Stayed in July 2017
    julianaU Colombia
  • Dar Mo'Da

Average Review Score: 9.9
    • Positive section of review

Well-decorated. Big and clean room, comfortable to relax in medina. All staff are hospitable.

Reviewed: October 28, 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    XUDONG China
  • Riad Ecila

• Positive section of review

My best stay experience in Morocco!!! The riad is super clean and well located, I never got lost to find where it is! The most important is that the staff are trying everything to make your stay more comfortable and provided help as needed. I really enjoyed the conversation with Mathieu. I will definitely come back next time when I will be in Morocco and recommend to my friends!

Reviewed: March 14, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    LUO China
  • Riad Nirvana

• Positive section of review

JP, Anna, and their team are extraordinarily friendly and accommodating, which really defined my stay at the riad. JP chatted with me every day to ask how things were going and often invited me and other guests to have a tea with him. I keep a vegan diet, which they were able to accommodate without issue (it was delicious). The riad is beautiful and is very conveniently located within the Medina. I enjoyed my stay so much that I ended up extending by three days for a short vacation. Highly recommend!

Reviewed: November 28, 2016 Stayed in November 2016
    Derina Canada
  • Riad Jardin Des Sens

Average Review Score: 9.7
    • Positive section of review

Jardin des Sens was like staying in a friends home the staff could not do enough for us, whatever we asked they arranged from cars to the mountains, buggy's in the desert to cooking dinner for all our friends that were staying elsewhere.

• Negative section of review

The SOUK was quite hard work after a week, but it doesn't matter as there are all the facilities you need at the RIAD

Reviewed: January 3, 2017 Stayed in January 2017