Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
14-24 Rue Maréchal Leclerc, 94410 Saint-Maurice, France – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
3 properties in Saint-Maurice
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
525 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Appart'City Paris Saint-Maurice's staff speaks: French, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges apply.
24-Hour Front Desk, Fax/Photocopying
Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 524 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
- Cleanliness was ok
- NO HOT WATER after a short while. Talked to reception about it. They said we have to wait a while for it to recharge. We did for many hours, but all night no hot water! Very primitive.. - We ordered a double bed, but we got a single bed. They would not give us a double bed. Staff had an attitude. - Key didn't work after a while, forcing us to go to reception again. - Difficult to find the hotel in the dark, the sign is not clear (no lighting) - Noisy rooms (neighbours) - Slow reception, long wait times - No forks in our room - Uncomfortable pillows I do not recommend this hotel.
+ comfortable bed + quite good location (metro and bakery nearby)
- dishwasher wasn't working and we had nothing (for example some sponge) to clean the dishes - when we come at the hotel in the night door was closed and we had no information about it in our reservation so we couldn't enter until we phoned the reception - on the begining we had got only one set of towels and we had to demand the other
location and rate, staff were helpful
heater didn't seem to be working!.
The environment and the staff and it easy to go every where
Great location, super parking. Kind personnel. Siena river nearby.
Week WiFi signal, poor connection, but have to pay for it. 3 weeks in the same room, but nobody cleaned it during that period. In the parking I saw many cars with broken windows. My car was not damaged there, but full insurance is essential if you park there
1. Good location. Edge of Paris, few minutes to Metro station. Just few minutes in traffic jams if you want to go our of the city
1. They clean the rooms after you leave.. for me it's 20 days no cleaning 2. Poor-poor internet connection. They charge for WiFi, but have to go to the reception for browsing. 3. I took 20 nights in this hotel for one room and 8 nights for another room. Almost no discount for such long staying.
1. Very good location. Near the edge of the city, and few minutes from Metro stations.
1. Poor-poor internet connection. They charge for WiFi, but have to go to the reception for browsing. 2. I took 20 nights in this hotel for one room and 8 nights for another room. Almost no discount for such long staying. 3. They clean the rooms after you leave.. for me it's 20 days no cleaning
clean cheap good wifi parking
far from centre bad breakfast (don't pay for it!!!)
I liked the hotel.
Close to Metro, close to the river. Good and safe parking
Breakfast. Too many people and the service is quite poor in the kitchen since the workers are not able to serve guests in the peak times. If you stay for a long period you will hate that menu which is poor and always the same. Coffee machines didn't work.
Quick response from staffs.
May be more kitchen facility like knives, small fraying pan. It takes lot of time to prepare an item as oven generates less heat.
Poor cleaning, found unwashed knives and forks at check-in. Cleaning service once a week, not even empty trash can Very poor equipment in the kitchen. Almost non-existent ventilation, no ac. Highway with five lanes outside the hotel. Nonexistent security in the parking garage, only to walk in and out. Very worn, not like the pictures on the website. Not worth 3 stars, max half star. Limited knowledge of the English language for staff. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL.
No aircon. Lousy breakfast. Clogged bath tub. Stayed 3 nights and nobody clean our room. Smelly bathroom.
Staff was nice, friendly and helpful. The apartment was clean and spacious
When we stayed there it was very hot and the place doesn't have air conditioning or a fan, witch made it very uncomfortable and nearly impossible to sleep.
Easy location to get to the centre of Paris. Clean apartments
no A/C we have stayed before and had rooms on the opposite side. this time our rooms were facing the motorway and due to the humidity we had the windows open - couldn't sleep because of the noise!
We booked this hotel via the website/company booking.com. They said that there was fre WIFI. However WIFI was not free. When telling this to the hotel-staff, they gave us "the password" for free though. Cleaning 1 time per week ... a bit to seldom. The did not even make sure that there was toilet paper. We (four iun the family) had to ask the staff in the reception every other day in order to get more toilet paper. We had a rental car which we parked in the basement of the hotel. But in the evening/at night the car park door was closed and the staff never informed us about that. It required ate tranciever device to open the door which we (afre asking) got from the staff. It did not work though. The third device we got worked. Otrher guests had the same problem. The roomes smell quite bad. I don´t know if its from cigarette smoke or from fungus. I had to ask for a coffe maker... No air cooler in the room. If opening the windows in order to cool down the room there is a lot of noise from nearby traffic. If (us the case was for us) visiting Paris city and Disney land, the hotel was located at a good site.
Two minutes walk from Charenton Ecoles station, very friendly and helpful staff, great rooms. Being there for the second time and we'll definitely stay there in a future visit.
Wifi charged 1€/day, while on the first trip it was free of charge.
it was cheap
Don't expect too much, so you will not be disappointed
The apartment was reasonably clean. We could have fast wi-fi access for just 1EU per day. The staff was very polite and helpful. Though outside the main Paris city, the hotel was close to Metro-8 and Bus-24.
The apartment was a bit too far, and for the location a bit pricey (96EU for a night). It is located right next to the highway, so it is almost impossible to open the window to get fresh air on a hot day due to extreme noise.
No pillow cases provided n receptionist asked us to refer to housekeeping. Could not understand the housekeeping staff n we were not given any pillow cases. We were charged on the breakfasts but staff kept telling us about the taxes.
The location, and easy transport to and from Paris
I like the staff,comfort,facilities the parking garage and the places arround the hotel
Bed was creaky. Toilet was very bad. Shower head is meant for only dwarfs. I showered halfway and there was no hot water ! Had to wipe of my shower gel because the water was freezing. No facility to make drinking water. Water boiled with pot provided is dirty with a layer of oil. After 5 boils and washing of pot, still the same ! Booked for 4 nights but checked out after 1 terrible night. No upgrades available and very poor front desk service with no sympathy at all. Very flat and cold : 'no rooms, try tomorrow'. Went to Kyriad hotel next door and got ourselves a room and checked out of Appart'city immediately. If booking.com or Appart'city has any business conscience , please refund us the 3 nights. The Room 124 that I had, would be empty even if it is advertised FREE NIGHT STAY all year long .
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!