Car hire for any kind of trip
Great deals at great prices, from the biggest car hire companies
Popular car hire brands
We’re here for you
Providing customer support in over 30 languages
On most bookings, up to 48 hours before pick-up
5 million+ reviews
By verified customers
Frequently asked questions
- RC - Hertz for an average daily price of £23
- Dollar for an average daily price of £26
- RC - Budget for an average daily price of £26
- New Bedfont
- London Heathrow Airport
- Huge selection of cars – from compact vehicles to SUVs
- Support in 30+ languages
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick-up time on most bookings.
When you’re booking the car, you just need a debit or credit card.
At the rental counter, you’ll need:
- Your passport
- Your voucher
- Each driver’s driving licence
- The main driver’s credit card (some rental companies also accept debit cards, but most don’t).
Important: Please make sure you check the car’s rental terms as well, as each rental company has its own rules. For example? They might need to see some extra ID. They might not accept certain types of credit card. Or they might not rent to any driver who hasn’t held their driving licence for 36 months or more.
- Think about where you’re going. An SUV might be great for cruising down a Texas freeway, but a smaller car’s probably much easier to drive in Rome.
- See what other people think. You’ll find lots of reviews and ratings on our site, so find out what other customers liked (and didn’t like) about each rental company.
- Don’t forget the gearbox. In some countries, nearly everyone drives a manual car. In others, automatics are the norm. Make sure you rent one you can drive!
The price you see includes the car, mandatory cover (e.g. Theft Protection and Collision Damage Waiver) and fees that, if they apply, are usually payable at pick-up (e.g. any one-way fees, airport surcharges or local taxes).
It also includes any extras you’ve already added (e.g. GPS or baby seats).
It doesn’t include any extra cover you buy when you get to the rental counter.
Tip: There’s a full price breakdown on the Payment page.
Popular car hire destinations
Explore more options to hire a car for cheap