Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Fairmont Pacific Rim
1038 Canada Place Way, V6C 0B9 Vancouver, Canada – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 460 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Is the pool openGood day, Yes, our pool is open daily from 6:30am to 10pm. No reservation required. Just first come, first serve basis with physical distancing prot...Answered on November 10, 2020
- Can guests from Fairmont Waterfront use the pool?Good day, Thank you for your inquiry. Our is pool is only accessible for hotel guest of Fairmont Pacific Rim. The Fairmont Waterfront also has their...Answered on January 25, 2021
- Can I have strawberries covered in Chocolate and champagne delivered to the room from the hotel ?Good day, Kindly provide us the full name on the reservation and we will have our In Room Dining team reach out to you for y our amenity order. Wa...Answered on December 26, 2020
- When booking a room At the Fairmont pacific rim in Vancouver Nov 1 for seven nights the price was $1779 for 7 nights logged in price went up to $2460￼...Good evening, please contact our Reservations team for up-to-date rates and availability.Answered on August 14, 2022
- Can you get a late checkout?Good evening, late checkouts are subject to availability on day of departure. If in-house with us, please speak with our Front Desk team for further a...Answered on August 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Giovane cafe + eatery + market
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Lobby Lounge
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Fairmont Pacific Rim accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Fairmont Pacific Rim of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Botanist: Closed from Fri, Dec 31, 2021 until Fri, Jan 14, 2022
FAQs about Fairmont Pacific Rim
Fairmont Pacific Rim is 2,450 feet from the center of Vancouver.
Fairmont Pacific Rim has 3 restaurants:
- The Lobby Lounge
- Giovane cafe + eatery + market
The nearest beach is 3,100 feet from Fairmont Pacific Rim.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Fairmont Pacific Rim on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Fairmont Pacific Rim by:
- Car 30min
Room options at Fairmont Pacific Rim include:
The prices at Fairmont Pacific Rim may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Fairmont Pacific Rim is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Fairmont Pacific Rim offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Locker rooms
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Body wrap
- Steam room
- Beauty services
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area