Fairmont Banff Springs
405 Spray Avenue, T1L 1J4 Banff, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 586 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Fairmont Banff Springs
This resort, built in 1888, is styled after a Scottish Baronial castle and is a National Historic Site. Located in Banff National Park, it offers 11 restaurants and 14 shops.
The Fairmont Banff Springs has a 100 feet lap pool and a 50 feet heated outdoor pool. The resort’s Fairmont Spa has 27 treatment areas and offers a variety of relaxing massages and beauty treatments. Other on-site activities for guests include bowling, tennis, horseback riding, and golfing.
Numerous ski locations are just minutes away. The resort also offers ski passes, storage, and rental.
Rooms at Fairmont Banff Springs have feather and foam bedding. Bathrooms feature granite vanities and European style showers.
Fairmont Banff Springs offers a shuttle service to nearby ski resorts including Mount Norquay Ski Village, Sunshine Village Ski Resort and Lake Louise Ski Resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What is the best room in the hotel with the best Mountain View and a Lakeview if there is oneAny of our Mountain View rooms offer guaranteed spectacular mountain views! As we are located near the town of Banff, there is no lake nearby and ther..Answered on December 28, 2019
- Does this room include breakfast?In order to make inquiries about room rates and inclusions please reach out to our in-house reservations team.Answered on January 15, 2020
- Please let me know the rate INCLUDING BREAKFAST , IF POSSIBLE.Here’s what you answered: In order to make inquiries about room rates and inclusions please reach out to our in-house reservations team.Answered on March 19, 2020
- Which room provides the best evening views of mountains or valleys? And any pictures available? Trying to find the best location for my anniversary. T..Good Evening, Our Deluxe Mountain View Rooms would offer the best views of the area Mountains.Answered on August 23, 2020
- Good evening I am travelling to Banff next month …all the way from Newfoundland !I’ll be staying at your hotel. I was wondering if your hotel offers s..Please reach out to the hotel for more information on treats that we offer!Answered on April 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Fairmont Banff Springs accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Breakfast is included in Fairmont Gold Room's rate.
Wired internet is complimentary for Fairmont Presidents Club Members.
Please note electric vehicles can park free of charge.
Please note: Parking is $29 per night for self parking and $43 per night for valet parking. This does not include the park fees. Guests do have in-and-out privileges when parking at the hotel. Parking spots are not reserved.
Please note a maximum of 2 pets are allowed in each guest room.
FAQs about Fairmont Banff Springs
The prices at Fairmont Banff Springs may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Fairmont Banff Springs offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Kids' club
- Horseback riding
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
Fairmont Banff Springs has 4 restaurants:
- Vermillion Room
- Catello Ristorante
- Waldhaus Restaurant
- Stanley's Smokehouse
From the nearest airport, you can get to Fairmont Banff Springs by:
- Car 1h 40min
Check-in at Fairmont Banff Springs is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Fairmont Banff Springs on this page.
Yes, Fairmont Banff Springs is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Fairmont Banff Springs include:
Fairmont Banff Springs is 1.1 miles from the center of Banff.