Hotel le Priori
15, rue Sault-au-Matelot, G1K 3Y7 Quebec City, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1067 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Quebec City
Downtown Old Quebec City is 2 minutes' walk from this boutique hotel. Located in the house of architect Jean Baillairge, each room is uniquely decorated.
Originally built in 1734, every room at Hotel le Priori features exposed brick walls. The rooms and suites are styled with Art Deco furniture and offer free WiFi while the suites contain working fireplaces and bathtubs.
Designated as a World Heritage Site, Le Priori Hotel is located on one of the oldest streets in North America. The antique shops of St. Paul Street, scenic cruises down the Saint Lawrence River and Noter Dame Cathedral are within walking distance.
This is our guests' favorite part of Quebec City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there Private parking? Is there a fee? Your property looks very nice.Parking ($) We do not offer valet parking. We provide self-service parking which is located 250 meters from the hotel, located inside the SPAQ parkin..Answered on 13 January 2020
- Hello, What is the closest train station to this location? Gare du Palais Sainte Foy Station VIA Station Thank you, ReemaHello Reema! It is Gare du Palais Station! It is only a 15mn walk from the hotel! Best Regards, Hotel Le Priori TeamAnswered on 7 May 2021
- do you have king size beds?Dear Guest, Thank you for this question! Only our Newtone Suite and William Suite feature King Size Beds. Best Regards, Hotel Le Priori TeamAnswered on 4 February 2020
- Is there a lift in this hotel?Dear Guest, We have 5 floors in our main buidling and 5 floors in our suite building. Both buildings have elevators. Our Junior Suite la Onze is loca..Answered on 10 February 2020
- Thank you for your quick reply. I’m wondering if certain room categories have more street noise than others. Are your junior suites facing the street?You are welcome! Only our standard room plus are facing the street, the other rooms face our courtyard. All our windows are double paned. Best Regards!Answered on 23 March 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Mosquito net
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- MassageAdditional charge
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel le Priori accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, guests need to go to the reception desk first before parking their car. The staff will give guests a document and directions on how to access the self-parking as valet service is not offered.
Please note that different policies apply for bookings of 8 rooms or more. Please contact property for details.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
License number: 029713
FAQs about Hotel le Priori
Hotel le Priori offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hotel le Priori can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel le Priori include:
Check-in at Hotel le Priori is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel le Priori is 1,300 feet from the center of Quebec City.
The prices at Hotel le Priori may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.