Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
Suite 300-999 Canada Place, V6C 3B5 Vancouver, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1251 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel.
Pacific Club Deluxe Harbour King Room
Pacific Club Deluxe Double Room
Pacific Club City Suite
Room Selected at Check-In
Panoramic Harbourview King
Premier Double Room
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
Deluxe King Room with Harbour View
Premier King Room
Pacific Club Deluxe King Room
5 Reasons to Choose Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vancouver
We have over 500 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites in downtown Vancouver, from harbour-facing rooms with sweeping views of the Coastal Mountains, to some of downtown Vancouver’s finest luxury suites, complete with spacious living and dining areas, rain steam showers and Jacuzzi tubs. Enjoy our 8th-floor rooftop heated outdoor saltwater pool and internationally renowned Spa Utopia and Salon, or simply relax in the luxury of your accommodations with 24-hour in-room dining, elegant furnishings and our warm Pan Pacific Vancouver hospitality.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Fairmont Waterfront 0 miles
- Vancouver Tourist Info Centre 0.1 miles
- Waterfront Centre Mall Vancouver 0.1 miles
- Olympic Cauldron 0.1 miles
- Waterfront Skytrain Station 0.2 miles
- Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre 0.2 miles
- Simon Fraser University, Downtown Campus 0.2 miles
- Gastown Clock 0.3 miles
- Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art 0.3 miles
- Granville Skytrain Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.2 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.2 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 3.8 miles
- Jericho Beach 4.1 miles
- Spanish Banks 5.3 miles
- University of British Columbia 6.1 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 6.4 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.9 miles
- YVR Airport Station 7.1 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Urban Fare Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Nesters Market Market 0.5 miles
- Grouse Mountain Mountain 7.5 miles
- Grouse Mountain Ski lift 7.5 miles
- Mount Seymour Ski lift 14.3 miles
- Cypress Mountain Ski lift 17.4 miles
- Vancouver Airport 7 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 37.7 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
Coal Harbour Bar
No additional info available
Open for: Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs CAD 5.95 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 43 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, any reservation for 7 nights or more requires a 50% deposit.
Please note, for pre-paid bookings, the original credit card must be presented at check-in.
Please note, parking is available for CAD $47 valet and CAD $42 self-service.