Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake
Rock Lake Road, T0E 0C0 Rock Lake Provincial Park, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 30 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Set in Rock Lake Lodge Provincial Park in the Alberta region, Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake offers accommodations with free private parking. Units come with a kitchenette with a dining area, and a private bathroom with bathrobes and shower. A terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the lodge. Hinton is 43 mi from Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake, while Brûlé is 48 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 17, 2021
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
See what guests loved the most:
- DianeUnited States of America“total relaxation and privacy, excellent hosts, fun outdoor cooking, beautiful setting nd hiking opportunities”
- AudreyFrance“Into the wild!!!!! Gary and Julia are so nice and attentive! We spent only 2 nights, it was amazing.”
- ChloeUnited Kingdom“Complete and utter peacefulness! This is a unique stay in the middle of nowhere but it’s truly wonderful! The cabins are cozy and have everything you could need - it really feels like luxury after a day hiking! Gary is great and had lots of...”
- HaikoGermany“We had in perfect stay in very quiet nature in a very spacious and perfectly equipped cabin. We were a bit concerned about cooking for the family, but it was no problem at all. We did a couple of hiking trips which were suggested and are well...”
- CamillaUnited Kingdom“The stunning quality of the lig xabin and facilities. Being off grid. Walking on properly soft woodland moss. The warm welcome.”
- JuliaGermany“Es ist alles vorhanden, was man abseits von WLAN und Steckdosen benötigt. Der Holzofen, der Griddle und das schöne Badezimmer sind Highlights der Einrichtung. Daneben gibt es auch einen kleinen Kühlschrank mit Gefrierfach. Auch zur Zubereitung von...”
- ZivIsrael“בקתה מאובזרת לחלוטין באמצע שום מקום.שקט ושלווה כשסביבך רק טבע...המארחים עושים הכל על מנת שהשהיה תהיה נוחה.הנאה צרופה.”
- KarenGermany“Traumhafte Lage in totaler Abgeschiedenheit! Die Cabins sind super schön eingerichtet und haben auch ohne Stromnetz/WLAN/Telefon allen Komfort, den man sich im Urlaub wünscht. Alles war liebevoll für unseren Aufenthalt vorbereitet und sogar ein...”
- ChristiaanNetherlands“Kwalitatief uitstekende en zeer afgelegen cabin met alle benodigde luxe.”
- MichaelFrance“Tout Cadre extraordinaire, hôtes extraordinaires, cabine extraordinaire”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
free firewood , coffee makerWe do currently offer free firewood. As the cabins have no power, we have a french press to make coffee. Water can be heated on the propane ring. The lighting is solar powered. The refrigerator and hot water also comes from propane.Answered on 29 August 2022
Wondering what the access road is like... Would you highly recommend a 4x4 to access the cabin in mid-November?We do recommend Awd/4wd all year around and especially in our winter months or at least a vehicle with decent clearance. That being said many guests have arrived in small rental cars (generally summer time).Answered on 20 September 2023
Hey, how is the road to the cabin? Do you have to walk there?Short walk from the office to the cabin approx 300 feet. Takes 2 mins and we have a dolly for luggage :)Answered on 6 November 2022
What's the pet policy? I am considering renting one of your chalets for three nights....what do you charge if I brought my dog?Hello, our current charges as of Apr 2023 are $20 per dog, per night. Only one of our cabins is pet friendly, you will need to request the pet friendly cabin and it will be appointed to you if available !!Answered on 15 April 2023
What's the pet policy?Only one dog friendly cabin on request only. Max 2 dogs. Must be leashed at all times.Answered on 4 April 2023
Area info *
Amenities of Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock LakeGreat facilities! Review score, 9.9
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Mountain view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Sofa bed
- Horseback ridingOff-site
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Designated smoking area
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Beach umbrellas
From 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake
Check-in at Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake is 1.8 miles from the center of Rock Lake Provincial Park. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Yes, Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake is popular with guests booking family stays.
Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
Room options at Rocky Mountain Escape Log Cabin Rentals - Rock Lake include: