Sandman Suites Vancouver on Davie
1160 Davie Street, West End, V6E 1N1 Vancouver, Canada – Great location - show map
|Suite with Sofa Bed|
|Queen Suite with Ocean View|
|One-Bedroom Queen Suite|
|One-Bedroom Queen Suite with City View|
|One-Bedroom King Suite with Ocean View|
6 Reasons to Choose Sandman Suites Vancouver on Davie
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vancouver
Situated in the picturesque neighbourhood of the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver – Davie Street overlooks English Bay, providing breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains and features a host of amenities: beautifully appointed suites including in-suite washer/dryer units, complimentary high speed Internet, heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), pHresh Spa + Wellness Club, on-site parking, Moxie’s Grill & Bar with room service, and a Denny’s Restaurant (one block away).
Sandman Suites Vancouver on Davie takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Providence Health Care 0.2 miles
- BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS 0.2 miles
- English Bay Beach 0.3 miles
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority 0.4 miles
- Robson Street 0.4 miles
- Roedde House Museum 0.4 miles
- Barclay Heritage Square 0.4 miles
- Inukshuk 0.5 miles
- Orpheum Theatre 0.5 miles
- Vancouver Art Gallery 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 3.1 miles
- Jericho Beach 3.2 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 4.1 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 4.4 miles
- Spanish Banks 4.4 miles
- University of British Columbia 5.2 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 5.9 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.2 miles
- YVR Airport Station 6.4 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 6.7 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.2 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 36.8 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 38.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Moxie's Classic Grill & Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 18.75 per day.
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 830 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: