The Lonsdale Quay Hotel
123 Carrie Cates Court, V7M 3K7 North Vancouver, Canada –
Dear Future Guest, We hope that you have an opportunity to visit our very unique property. You'll find when you come to visit us, an amazing market below filled with fruit stands, bakeries and an international food court. Along with that, some great shops on our second floor. Just outside, we have the "SEABUS" that wisks you away to the downtown core of Vancouver! So, many places to explore, and we are close to all of them! We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Area Info –
- Lonsdale Quay 0 miles
- North Vancouver City Hall 0.8 miles
- Vancouver Harbour 1.2 miles
- The Royal Hudson Steam Train 1.3 miles
- Fairmont Waterfront 2.1 miles
- Vancouver Tourist Info Centre 2.2 miles
- Olympic Cauldron 2.2 miles
- Gastown 2.2 miles
- Waterfront Centre Mall Vancouver 2.2 miles
- Gastown Clock 2.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre 2.3 miles
- Waterfront Skytrain Station 2.3 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 2.4 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 2.7 miles
- Jericho Beach 6 miles
- Spanish Banks 7.1 miles
- University of British Columbia 8 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 8.2 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 9.1 miles
- YVR Airport Station 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Burgoo Bistro Lonsdale Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Vancouver Airport 9 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 37.2 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 39.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Various in Market
Food: Chinese, European
5 Reasons to Choose The Lonsdale Quay Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 25 per night in an extra bed.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, this property does not accept pre-paid credit cards as a form of payment at check-in. Cash is not accepted as a form of payment.