Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich
Splugenstrasse 2, Enge, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.The small 5-star Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich enjoys a quiet location right in the center. All rooms feature an entertainment system with a flat-screen TV, a hot tub, and gym equipment on request.
All rates include a welcome drink, free soft drinks from the mini-bar, your favorite newspaper, and bathroom amenities.
The hotel has a steakhouse, and in summer guests can enjoy open-air dining.
You can reach Lake Zurich, attractive parks, the concert hall, the opera, the famous Bahnhofstrasse with luxurious boutiques and the old town within a 5- to 10-minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zurich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 17, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Leonardo Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I have my small dogThank you very much for considering us for your stay in Zürich and for reaching out to us! We love animals! You may bring your small friend with you,..Answered on 15 November 2020
- Hello, we are a family of three adults. I was wondering if your junior suites come with a shower instead of a bath tub? Also, do you have closet or ..Good evening We have both a bathtub and also a standing shower, for clothes shopping the Bahnhofstrasse would be perfect as there are many shopping p..Answered on 25 May 2023
- hi, do you have a smoking room?Dear Guest no but we have balkonAnswered on 5 February 2023
- Hi are there proper balconies in the junior suite?thank you for your message of course jonior suite are with balcony Freundliche Grüsse Qais FaizAnswered on 15 August 2022
- We are 2 adults and 1 child . Which one is a better fit . The luxury suit or junior suitHello Thank you for your request. I would recommend you to book the luxury suite, because it is bigger. We wish you a really nice day. Alden Hotel Sp..Answered on 18 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Alden Breakfast Buffet
- Open forBreakfast
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- The GOODWIN Steak House
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- AmbienceModern • Romantic
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Spa tub
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Sofa bed
- Clothes rack
- BingoAdditional chargeOff-site
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Hot tub
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Suit press
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- MassageAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich on this page.
Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Horseback riding
- Live music/Performance
- Stand-up comedy
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
Check-in at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich include:
Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich is 2,800 feet from the center of Zurich.
Guests staying at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Alden Suite Hotel Splügenschloss Zurich has 2 restaurants:
- The GOODWIN Steak House
- Alden Breakfast Buffet