Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken
Alpenstrasse 16, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1242 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Interlaken
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The family-friendly Backpackers Villa in Interlaken, in the heart of the Bernese Oberland, offers simple yet stylish rooms that are individually decorated. Free WiFi is available in all areas of the property.
Every guest has free access to the self-catering kitchen facilities.
Guests enjoy free access to the public indoor and outdoor swimming pools, free mini golf and free use of public busses.
Linen, duvets and a small towel are included in the rate. Beds (complete with a sheet and cover) are made for you already on arrival.
The reception is open daily from 07:00 until 22:00, and multilingual staff are always ready to help.
This is our guests' favorite part of Interlaken, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are sheets and towels included?All beds are ready made and you can just enjoy. Sheets and towels are included. Everyone receives a free towel at check-in. For the sheets we ask you ..Answered on 14 February 2020
- Are u near the train station?Dear guest Yes, we are in walking distance to the train station. It takes about 15 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by bus. The bus stop is right in fron..Answered on 8 November 2021
- Do you offer luggage storage?Of course you can leave your luggage in our free individual day lockers (CHF 2.- deposit only) before check-in or after check-out.Answered on 14 February 2020
- Is it quiet at night?Dear guest we are a hostel and therefore have many travellers from all over the world who stay at Backpackers Villa. We are not a party hostel and s..Answered on 14 February 2020
- Can the kitchen be used by people staying in twin rooms?Yes, the guest kitchens are available to all our guests. They are shared kitchens in the basement and open 24 hours.Answered on 4 June 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Mountain view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski storage
- Walking tours
- Mini golf
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- Pool table
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtOff-site
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit tickets
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Baby safety gates
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 9 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
If you arrive later than 23:00 you will find the keys in the blue key box at the night entrance. Just enter the last 5 digits of your booking number at the key box.
Please note that children cannot sleep in the same bed as their parents. An extra bed needs to be booked.
Please also note that children under the age of 16 cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken
The prices at Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
Guests staying at Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken is 1,000 feet from the center of Interlaken.
Check-in at Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof - Hostel Interlaken is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.