Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out
Offering ski-to-door access and a spa center with an outdoor pool, Riffelalp Resort 7,300 feet - Ski-in, Ski-out 7,300 feet is located right within the ski, hiking and biking region above Zermatt. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Most of the rooms and suites feature a balcony and breathtaking views of the Matterhorn. All rooms have a bathroom with bathtub and/or shower, a Nespresso coffee machine and a Smart-TV. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.
The outdoor pool at Spa 2'750 feet is heated to 35°C, and there are a sun terrace, a selection of saunas, a steam room, a hot tub and a solarium. Massages and other treatments can be booked.
The three restaurants at Riffelalp Resort 7,300 feet - Ski-in, Ski-out 7,300 feet offer different culinary delights, from fine dining to Italian and local specialties.
Baby and child care services can be arranged upon request, and there are a 24-hour reception and a concierge service. Ski passes can be purchased at the hotel, and there is a ski and mountain bike hire. In summer, Europe's highest tram operates within the resort.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
- Riffelberg - Gifthittli - 2,900 feet
- Furi - Riffelberg - 4,750 feet
- Furi - Trockener Steg - 4,850 feet
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Hi, Are the Spa and indoor,outdoor pool included in this room rate?Dear Sir / Madam The entrance to the pools and wellness area is included in the room rate. Best regardsAnswered on July 19, 2021
- Hi I am coming for the train into Zermatt. Can you advise how to travel to your hotel or do you provide transfer service thanksPlease let us know your arrival time at the train station in Zermatt and with pleasure our porter will meet you, to help you with your luggage to the ..Answered on July 22, 2022
- Hello, Do you have available room on Sep 28-29, 2022 for 3 adults? Thanks&Best Regards, PolyGood day from Riffelalp, thank you for your message. Please kindly note that Riffelalp Resort will close on 19th September and will open again on 9th ..Answered on June 13, 2022
- Trying to organise a trip to stay with you and looking at flights into Geneva.. Please advise the latest time we can arrive in Zermatt by train to en..Good afternoon Mr. Perera Please kindly note the last train to the Resort is 23:30 along with 21:50 however from 19:24-21:50 there is a big break ple..Answered on January 12, 2022
- Hi! Does the Matterhorn Classic room comes with balcony? And for Monte Rosa Suite. Will there be additional charges if there is 4 pax staying?Good day from Riffelalp Please kindly note that the double room MATTERHORN CLASSIS has only a little step out balcony. The rate for the Suite Monte R..Answered on March 28, 2022
- Still looking?
Ristorante Al Bosco
Walliserkeller (nur Winter)
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
From Zermatt, you have to take the Gornergratbahn to Riffelalp.
Please note that the Gornergratbahn runs every 24 minutes from 08:00 to 16:24. After that, it runs at 17:24, 18:24, 19:24 and 21:50. There are no trains between 19:24 and 21:50 and after 21:50.
Please note that it is not possible to reach or leave the property between 21:50 and 08:00.
Please inform the property about your arrival details in advance.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out on this page.
Guests staying at Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out include:
Check-in at Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Massage chair
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out is 1.4 miles from the center of Zermatt.
Riffelalp Resort 2222m - Ski-in, Ski-out has 3 restaurants:
- Walliserkeller (nur Winter)
- Restaurant Alexandre
- Ristorante Al Bosco