Sorell Hotel Zürichberg
Orellistrasse 21, Zürichberg, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1700 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sorell Hotel Zürichberg! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.The Design Hotel Zürichberg enjoys a quiet location that overlooks Zurich and Lake Zurich. Each rooms features a B&O TV and a Nespresso coffee machine. Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.
The restaurant & garden Zürichberg also offers panoramic views over the city and serves light and creative cuisine with a French touch. The bar & terrace Zürichberg serving small delicacies throughout the day, as well as coffee and pastries in the afternoons, is the ideal place to relax.
The next tram stop is just 650 feet away from the Sorell Hotel Zürichberg, providing for a quick connection to the main railway station and Zurich's city center. There is convenient parking in the hotel's underground garage.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Sorell Hotel Zürichberg has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Apr 24, 2004
Hotel chain/brand: Sorell Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, what would be a price for a double room for single use ?Dear Guest That depends on the date and room category. I cannot tell you a definite price without that Information. Do you have a date in mind?Answered on 8 June 2020
- Hello, may I enquire which rooms / room types have lake view? I'd like to book a double room. Thanks.Dear Guest, the Deluxe room has guaranteed lake view. Kind regards Sorell Hotel ZürichbergAnswered on 22 August 2022
- Are the bars/restaurants open for guests?Dear guest, The restaurant is open for our hotelguest. Unfortunately the bar is closed at the moment. Kindr regards, Sorell Hotel ZürichAnswered on 9 April 2021
- Dear Sorell Hotel Zürich Team, Is is currently possible to book a room as a tourist for May or can one only stay for business purposes?Dear Guest, thank you very much for your message. Certainly, it is possible to book a room as a tourist. We are looking forward to welcome you as soon..Answered on 26 April 2021
- Do you have any suggestions on the easiest way from the airport to the hotel especially since we will be carrying large suitcasesDear Guest, We would advise you to come by taxi, especially with large suitcases. You can also come up to us by train and then by tram. Kind regardsAnswered on 16 December 2022
- Still looking?
- Restaurant Zürichberg
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Sorell Hotel Zürichberg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sorell Hotel Zürichberg
Room options at Sorell Hotel Zürichberg include:
Sorell Hotel Zürichberg is 1.5 miles from the center of Zurich.
Sorell Hotel Zürichberg has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Zürichberg
Guests staying at Sorell Hotel Zürichberg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Sorell Hotel Zürichberg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Sorell Hotel Zürichberg is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Sorell Hotel Zürichberg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.