Hotel Pascual Andino
Gustavo Le Paige 150, 1410000 San Pedro de Atacama, Chile – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 238 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Only 350 feet from Caracoles, the town's main street, Pascual Andino has cozy rooms in San Pedro de Atacama. A daily buffet breakfast is offered. Wi-Fi and private parking are free.
Comfortable rooms are equipped with private bathrooms with showers. Extras include a safety deposit box.
At Hotel Pascual Andino you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Guests can stop by Padre Le Paige Museum, 500 feet away.
El Loa Airport is 62 mi away in Calama.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Pedro de Atacama, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We are 2 adults+2kids (ages 7 and 10).Kids sleep with us.No extra bed needed.Can you accomodate us in the twin bed room. Happy to pay extra for bf etcDue to hotel policies, the rooms are for 2 people, we do not have the service of additional beds. could be 2 rooms where each adult sleeps with a childAnswered on 26 August 2022
- Hello! I would like to know if is it possible to reserve only one room for tree person?? Thanks.Hi! Thank you very much for communicating with us. In response to your query, the Hotel only allows two people to enter each room, and only a third is allowed when it comes to children under two years of age. Kind regards, Leticia Alessi, Front Desk.Answered on 21 June 2021
- does the hotel provide a shuttle to Calama Airport?Dear: Thank you for contacting us. Along with saying hello, we inform that the Hotel does not offer a transfer service, it only offers recommendation or assistance in the management of booking the transfer on behalf of the guests. Best RegardsAnswered on 31 October 2021
- Hello, Is there air conditioning in the room?Dear, The hotel does not have air conditioning, but it does have a ceiling fan, also in winter the air conditioning is not necessary, since the heating only works during part of the day and night, Best regards Carlos Moscoso Front DeskAnswered on 3 May 2022
- Some guest reviews indicate that the bathrooms have no roof and I notice that most of your rooms have bamboo slats on the ceiling. I am quite afraid of spiders and can't stay in an open-air room. Are your rooms and bathrooms fully enclosed or are they open? Are spiders common in early December?In relation to your query, we inform you that the bathrooms and the rooms are completely closed. Regarding the bamboo slats, it is simply a decoration. In addition, we can inform you that there are no spiders in the rooms as it is fumigated.Answered on 4 October 2022
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Dining table
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- All ages welcome
- Plunge pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Pascual Andino accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%. To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won’t be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA). This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
FAQs about Hotel Pascual Andino
Room options at Hotel Pascual Andino include:
Guests staying at Hotel Pascual Andino can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Pascual Andino may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Pascual Andino is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Pascual Andino offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Pascual Andino is 800 feet from the center of San Pedro de Atacama.