Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai
58 Mao Ming Nan Lu, Huangpu, 200020 Shanghai, China – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 331 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Shanghai
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai is set within 7 acres of private landscaped gardens. It features easy access to The Bund and People's Square, about a 10-minute drive away. It offers accommodations with free internet, an indoor pool and a tennis court. For dining, 5 restaurants and 3 bars on site serves a variety of international flavors.
Shanghai Okura Garden is about 2,150 feet from Shanxi South Road Station (line 1). It is steps from the shopping belt of Huaihai Road. Pudong International Airport is around a 30-minute drive away.
With big clear windows overlooking the city or garden, rooms at Okura Garden feature Japanese-style prints with warm colors. Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a cable TV and mini-bar.
Guests can exercise at the well-equipped gym or relax with a massage. The hotel provides a beauty salon and business center. Laundry services and a tour desk are also available.
Buffet can be enjoyed at Coffee shop Rose, while authentic Cantonese and Shanghainese cuisines are served at Chinese restaurant Bai Yu Lan. Japanese restaurants Yamazato and SAZANKA offer fresh food of the season. Refreshing beverages and light meals are available at 3 on-site bars Oasis, Ye Lai Xiang and Sky Bar.
This is our guests' favorite part of Shanghai, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it possible to add a bed for a young child (3 years old) next to queen size bed?Babybed is free for each room.Answered on 11 May 2021
- How many minutes from hotel to Bashan cruise terminal by taxi ?Do you mean Baoshan cruise terminal? It will be 50 mins by taxi.Answered on 15 January 2020
- Hello , can foreigners stay at your hotel ??Inbound guests can stay in our hotel after 21 days of isolation.Answered on 11 November 2021
- Hi, does your hotel accept a guest who has done 14 days quarantine in Shanghai and needs 7 days hotel accommodation before returning to Beijing?Our hotel cannot accept guests who needs 7 days hotel accommodationAnswered on 21 February 2022
- What benefits do you get with Executive lounge access? Are all of your facilities open or are they closed due to Covid19 like many other hotels. Many thanks.Executive Lounge: 10:00-21:30 Based upon availability, two Meeting Rooms (maximum 10 guests) on the 26th floor are at your disposal from 10:00 ~ 21:30. The first two hours are free of charge.Answered on 22 December 2020
Food: British, Asian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Hot tub
- Tennis courtAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Locker rooms
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai on this page.
Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai is 1.2 miles from the center of Shanghai.
The prices at Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
Room options at Okura Garden Hotel Shanghai include: