LionsDive Beach Resort is set on a private beach within the National Curacao Underwater Park. This luxury, eco-friendly resort features four restaurants, three outdoor pools, fitness and spa facility and Ocean Encounters premier dove shop.
The LionsDive Beach Resort provides guests with numerous amenities and facilities. The restaurant has buffet breakfast, visit the on-site wellness center or take the free shuttle to nearby Willemstad.
The Sea Aquarium, Dolphin Academy, Cabana Beach, as well as the Mambo Beach Boulevard with shops, bars and restaurants are all in walking distance of the resort. Historic Willemstad is 5 minutes away with the free shuttle service and Ocean Encounters will assist with exploring Curacao underwater.The historic city of Willemstad is also in close proximity.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Seaquarium Beach8.8 Excellent beach700 feet from property
Jan Thiel Bay Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.2 miles from property
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes, we have taken the necessary precautions to secure a safe environment for guests and employees.Answered on June 1, 2020
- Is breakfast included or do you ay extra?Breakfast is excluded. It is possible to add it to your reservation for US$18.50 p.p.p.d, the price for children 4-11 years is US$9.25 p.p.p.d.Answered on June 22, 2020
- Are meals included?Dear sir madam, No, meals are not included. We have several meal plans available: Breakfast $18.50 Half board $61 Full board $82 Children from 4 ti..Answered on December 2, 2019
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?You can visit us the entire year.....we have one of the most beautiful beaches on the Island and the weather is perfect the entire year. Kind regards,Answered on December 2, 2019
- Hello! Is it possible/allowed to swim outside of the wave breakers? If yes, how dangerous is it? Are the waves very strong? Any current? Thank you!Hi! It is safe if you're an experienced swimmer. The waves can be strong depending on the season, sometimes it is quite windy! Sunny regards from Curacao!Answered on February 25, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card LionsDive Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Breakfast price for children aged 4 -12 years are $9.25 per child.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform LionsDive Beach Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about LionsDive Beach Resort
Check-in at LionsDive Beach Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at LionsDive Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
LionsDive Beach Resort is 2.9 miles from the center of Willemstad.
Guests staying at LionsDive Beach Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to LionsDive Beach Resort by:
- Taxi 20min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
LionsDive Beach Resort has 3 restaurants:
- Chill Restaurant
- Hemingway Restaurant
LionsDive Beach Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Personal trainer
- Facial treatments
- Happy hour
- Locker rooms
- Themed dinners
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Room options at LionsDive Beach Resort include: