Stay in the heart of Prague – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the very heart of Prague, Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square is 450 feet from Old Town Square and 800 feet from both Wenceslas Square and Line-A and Line-B Můstek Metro Station; it offers a modern kitchen for shared use and a 24-hour front desk.
Guests can use a hairdryer as well as iron free of charge. Bed linen is also provided. Towels can be borrowed for a surcharge. Bathroom and toilet facilities are shared. Free WiFi is provided in all areas.
Bars, clubs, restaurants and shops can all be found in the vicinity of the Homer Hostel, all within a 3-minute walk. All main important sights and the historical city center are also reachable in a few minutes on foot or by public transport.
Public parking is possible in the surroundings, within a 10-minute walk, at a surcharge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Prague, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, we do have luggage storage for free.Answered on January 19, 2020
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?We rent a lock together with keys for refundable deposit 200CZK or 10 euro.Answered on January 20, 2020
- Is there a elevator? I can't walk stairs. So if not, are there rooms on the 0 floor? 😊Hello, as we are in the historical building, we don't have an elevator and rooms are from the 1st to the 4th floor.Answered on July 29, 2022
- Are sheets and towels included?Sheets are always included. Towel are included just the privat room price.Answered on January 20, 2020
- hey is it possible for us to check in around 1am? we arrive on the midnight bus thanksYes, it is possible to do late check-in after midnight, but you have to inform us in advance.Answered on January 20, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square
Check-in at Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square has 1 restaurant:
Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Movie nights
- Bar crawls
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
The prices at Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square by:
- Subway/Metro 30min
Hostel HOMEr - Old Town Square is 650 feet from the center of Prague.